It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
The rotating "panda" is another riddle. I looked at it again and again and wondered, if it could be some optical illusion. But it still seems to be self-circling panda technique...

Edit to add: It not only rotated, but it also is a mirror, isn't it?

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Siddharta]

Hi Sidd, regarding the mirror I was going to mention that it could be due to flipping the image horizontally/vertically or as you say mirroring it but I figured it doesn’t make any sense as why go to the trouble of creating the stunning Drone then use this basic imaging technique.

Surely it would be easier just to rotate the CGI model, if that’s what it is…..

Originally posted by Bertha
The first 'panda' pic looks like part of the language from the primer/collaboration thing that was put out:

Just a few cents.

Hi Bertha and thanks. The point you raise further reinforces my point.

Using 11August’s analysis image and aligning the two circles/brackets you can see that the marking undeniably changes its orientation.

Originally posted by Siddharta
Or simply said: If Bertha is right, than DrDil is right, because the angle has changed.

Yet another thing that has troubled me for months now is the strut over the paddle, I discussed this at length with OnTheFence after the release of the first hi-res image. And with the section of the hi-res image recently posted by LMH it reminded me of it, i.e. where is it situated? I will however accept that the placement of the strut may be an illusion as previously illustrated by OnTheFence (who also suggested a valid method used to tie the wire using the strut).

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi Dil,

why should the "panda" rotate? When the drone story began, I had the impression that this is a big funny riddle. The drone in the Lake Tahoe pictures looked as if the one was the mirror of the other. I had to turn one upside down, to make the panels fit to each other:

I saw them discuss this question months later at UCB. Also someone observed that the phonecam photo of Chad shows a mirror of the other Chad drones.

It was as if somebody was saying: Look, this is a hoax, now try to proof it!

The clear photo of the writing, the primer and the handwritten numbers on it again seemed to be parts of a riddle. And as the drones became more complicated every time, the riddle did, too.

If this is a riddle, than all of us, who tried to solve it, failed badly.

The only result I can see is, that photo manipulation can not be proven that easily in these days. If this is the case for the drone saga, which has enough elements to see that it is a fairy tale, so how could we be manilpulated with more realistic stories?

The stabilizing wires clearly show, that they are needed to work against the leverage effect of the long part. Maybe they need it in case that the antigravity module does not work properly, as the invisibility is disrupted sometimes.

Or maybe these are just models, hanging at a ceiling and rotating slowly, than pasted into some nice photos shot on the way, and - for fun or some other reason - they put some extras into it, like mirrored drones and rotating pandas.

Of course, some will say that a lot of people tried to analyze the photos and could not find any fake. But there are also a lot of people, who say it is. Their arguments are just not accepted, forgotten or overheard, as all the other holes in all those stories.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The rotating Panda glyph is not inconsistent with Isaac's explanation that the symbols shape-shift according to their functionality.

The tether guy wires on the arm are another indication or detail that make a case against cgi.

Both features corroborate authenticity, imo.

I'm still on the skeptical fence though.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
While watching the UFO hunters episode I got an insight about the CARET drones.

The way UFO hunters presented it gives a subtle notion that the different drone sightings are about an incomplete model someone is trying to perfect.Incomplete at the first sightings and later more parts are joined in the initial base design of the model.

Did we ever discover anything similar about the drones in this thread? I am not sure.
It could be that someone gave them an insight we didn't have simply because.. it isn't there to be discovered..
(at least publicly)
I can understand the absence of references to many detailed threads all over the internet including this one.

Anyway I will play this game and will grab this "subtle" notion by the hair and shout that I have an epiphany!
Look guys someone is trying to both help disclosure and also perfect alien technology at the same time!
See how piece by piece alien tech is being perfected and assembled before your very eyes..

Yep! I am an instant believer right now..

Wait a minute!
There still that skeptic in me that argues about full drafts of designs and a story (aka scenario) accompanying the whole case. All very earthly in origin and in patterning.
Unless we guys missed something of grand importance in the CARET case I would recommend we go to preschool and play a game that can help kids start recognizing patterns..
I am not making jokes here, anyone familiar with drafts of IQ tests should be experienced in discovering patterns in a given puzzle. This is a puzzle so lets make some steps ahead of our CARET team people.

It is still CARET team 1 vs debunker team 0.
I respect everyone's work here but it seems we are missing some major clues simply because there are not made public yet. It seems we are fighting an uphill battle. It is a very carefully crafted case.

Peace

[edit on 28-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is still CARET team 1 vs debunker team 0.

Hi bot,

I don't know, who the CARET team is and I don't like the word debunker anymore, because it is used as if describing something bad.

So the realistic people have to prove now, that reality is real...

Naah...

Those, who question the knowledge of mankind must prove their statements.

So who are the CARETs and where did they make a point? Reality still works as it did before the drone saga, and I guess it always will.

Of course, peace! What else?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What do you guys think about this ?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Now, I would say, someone put soemthing funny, shining like a metallic plate, into the bushes above the people, who don't care at all.

And I wonder, why you present this to us with this question.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I agree with everything you state Sidd it is very unfortunate that we must explain what is real and what shouldn't be.

SurferXXX have a look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also notice the video posted in it.
Then have a look here: www.youtube.com...

Around 00.07 pause and examine the detail. They could make sense for some exotic technology case couldn't they? Since we don't know anything about exotic technologies, anything can make sense right?

It is from the Haiti ufo hoax video.

Now if you ask me about the photo you present, at the top of my head I would tell you, it looks like two magnetic vortex generators mirrored and placed at opposite sides one clockwise and another counter clockwise. Also 2 round extensions at each side that seem they can discharge something on contact with a material/liquid or air itself.

But thats only my imagination. You don't have any practical use for that do you?

About the external images:
What part of the world are they taken SurferXXX?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
io9.com claims this whole thing may be an x-files viral campaign. Check it out at
io9.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The new X-files movie is rumored to have nothing to do with ufo's and alien storyline.I heard Werewolves

However it does appear that someone has been caught in a lie....LMH or Chad himself...if he exists.

These PI's seem to be on the ball.

LMH ...."high strangeness" is not an excuse for errors of omission.

These PI's are hero's...they have done the work that LMH did not want to know the answers to.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
The new X-files movie is rumored to have nothing to do with ufo's and alien storyline.I heard Werewolves

However it does appear that someone has been caught in a lie....LMH or Chad himself...if he exists.

These PI's seem to be on the ball.

LMH ...."high strangeness" is not an excuse for errors of omission.

These PI's are hero's...they have done the work that LMH did not want to know the answers to.

Yes they are, and I am amazed that That the PIs were not shown the 12 TY pix to help them in their case, or were they. if only to rule out a group effort, (which was pretty darn clear IMO on reading the email memos and style)Perhaps they are paid not to touch that aspect. so in reality it may be all show, if they are hunting with one hand tied behind their back. Under such circumstances, the task is quite onerous..and outcome likely..just as difficult, ..that is .unless they have all the photos and locations in their possession, and we can allow for lady Luck here, to show her hand. Perhaps she has already.
LMH will no doubt say the names dates andplaces have been changed to protect the innocent..the oldest standby in the book. I just saw that Mur, and that other matter does need looking into.

Newkid found the xfiles episode, another example of pre existing "drone" theme turned to motion picture, I just posted what I could find, also, and my own take as well., and to demonstrate the glaring similarity of the borrowed material from the sixth extintion trilogy..(very very good by the way) as I stated months and months,ago, this is all retro, from the ceiling fan look, like steampunk does, to ripped off symbols from, games, ancient languages, etc, star trek design brushes, and the like. I dont see where the disclosure alluded is other than what others see gaping in the wind when we bend backwards to be open minded.

Given the flaws, in the photos, deliberate tampering , and LMH and c2c at the center and both their insufferable intransigence, (and now the location problem)
We need go no farther than them, that is the "reality" fellow members.
Not a star trek dvd, not klingon time ships, not xfiles mulder, not alienware ,but THEM, particularly LMH. Thats when the Disclosure happens, and thats when all our little pet theories will fall into or out of place. Thats when that disclosure will expose what the "real " games are being played on everyone by some to whom it is only a racket.
She should be put on notice at evry forum, and every turn possible. Do not let her off the hook, or we will rue the day we stood by and let it happen as it is happening now. Then we can see how far OM goes to either obstruct or defend her behaviour. And they have gone all out to do so to date.

On an aside, and please without offense, I wish we would take the time to read the back pages at least 10, to avoid reputting pictures of egrd I already posted or just attempt to be on the same page.. Atto or Nikola Romanski, who I genuinly like, has been invited here several times, and he disappears just as fast as he comes, because we are too "dumb", speaking for myself here, to undersatnsd the concepts, so he posts it at OM, where they posted it elswhere on another noncaret thread.I am the only one , no thats not true, even sidd, who affectinately calls him the "strong man" kept inviting him and speaking well of him., in fact no one spoke ill at all ,and his knowledge that wcould help address the meta science concepts also borrowed by Isaac. Spacebot would certainly understand him.Yet he avoids ATS. True I had my suspicions with the tap ten-group, but I never hid that, and he explained it, somewhere, but he deserves an audience, to at least show how his concepts were borrowed by Isaacs crew , and how that took place.,and to once and for all at least make some sense of the stuff Isaac posted. But of course that might hurt Isaac, as then he would be proven a copy cat, by several orders of magnitude already.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit29

This has been on Earthfiles for a while now, thought it was common knowledge, that's why I didn't get everyone saying they debunked it so easy.

Story is too well written to be obviously fake. Pics are way cool, manual is cool too.

Issac & CARET @ Earthfiles

P.S. I don't think much of anything can be "proved". Is light a wave or a particle? Proove it. I think with quantum physics in mind we must remeber its all "chance" likely hood. Is any of this likely? No. If it were true, could you proove it? No. If it were true, wouldn't there be others out there putting out just snough info for plausible deniability?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by HellHound63S]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by murnut

I had to read a lot over there this morning. Yes, these guys are really good!

It is also funny that they proved the mirror-theory just short time I put it out of my drawer after such a long time again.

Looks, as if we can sit back and relax to enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
And remember, what Klatu wrote on page 173. He already was sure back than about the Bakersfield lie:

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
A peculiar set of coincidences?

I just now have discovered that my teenage son has a friend named 'Chad' (his real name) who has been teaching him to write code using C++ and Visual Basic and who is involved to some degree with video gaming and the creation of computer visuals. We live near a central CA. naval air base which is almost equidistant from all of the CA. drone picture alleged sites, meaning an easy drive from 45 minutes to 2 hrs. I myself lived in Bakersfield for five years and recognized that the drone photo site location was NOT in the Bakersfield environs/geography but IS similar to the other CA. drone photo terrain. What brought this to my attention is that after reading several ATS posts commenting on the Statue of Liberty and CLOVERFIELD/SLUSHO/‘1-18-08' I asked my son if he knows anything about the movie and he mentioned that ‘CHAD' told him about it. Well, now, this got me a more than a mite suspicious, so I am trying to gently pry more information from my son about CHAD. There are too many coincidences for me to pass this one over.

Stop the presses, guys and gals. I found the MOTHER SHIP, I FOUND THE MOTHER SHIP at
Good God, its really here!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
And another important observation of Klatu. We can be sure, that the telephone pole will be found around there.

Kudos, Klatu! Seems, the PIs are going to show now, how right you were!

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Hello Siddharta, thanks for the acknowledgment.

I am still investigating ‘CHAD' and the string of coincidences with my son, and I will keep you all posted when progress is made. As for Bakersfield, I feel like I know the area the back of my hand. I worked for the Kern County Govt., for five years, motorcycled all through the city and flatlands, hunted and fished and hiked, and made numerous trips up the Kern River Canyon to the reservoir at the top and the town of Kernville. Not the same terrain as CHADs IMO. But the RAJMAN Big Basin and STEPHEN/Capitola sites are very similar (terrain and vegetation) as is the original drone photo from CHAD/Central California/Bakersfield. The ground terrain is so much like the western slope of CA: Castle Rock State Park, located along the crest of the Santa Cruz Mountains, the Diabolo, and Sierra Madre ranges all look like the familiar background in most of the drone photos. If fact, even the telephone poles which have caused so much debate are identical to the ones outside my house. So, thank So. Calif. Edison for an identifying marker.

I'm curious to know what you all think about the MOTHER SHIP at

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Question, sorry if this has been answered already.

But I read on the OMF that LMH was in contact with Chad, has his real name, and adress, and email adress.

Now she is a UFO investigator yes? Not a lawayer, or a therapist. So there would be no legal breech if she was to give this information over to the P.I.'s working this case.

Question is- Has she?

I assume not, and she more than likely used a lame excuse like a reporter cannot divulge information given to her by informants, it would ruin her credibility within her network of contacts, and her word, yadda, yadda.

However, I think in a case Such as this one, exceptions Should be made. Because if she hasn't handed this info over to the P.I.'s, , she is going to lose far MORE credibility by her fellow UFO investigators, which I would imagine would be alot more important to someone in her position.

So does anyone know if she's given over everything to the two P.I.'s working the case? Or is she still withholding Chads identity? I'd imagine she's still withholding it, if she is reluctant to release a few extra pictures, that the P.I.'s do not have access to. To me, it's pretty sickening.

It leads me to believe she is just out to prolonge this, and her carreer, instead of doing her best to try and help solve this case.

If my speculations are correct,It is very unfortunate she decided to take that route.

If they aren't correct, can someone please clear things up for me.

Although I doubt those investigators would be looking for poles, and photo landscape locations, IF they had Chad's name and adsress *shrug*

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I seriously doubt LMH is cooperating in any way shape or form for one simple reason, I believe she has known (and has proof) for some time this is a hoax and once that is discovered she will lose what little credibility she has left with the few people that still consider her a "real" investigative journalist.

It is rather disgusting IMHO!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Since outsider at OMF found this marvelous device at amazon, everybody can find drones now:

www.amazon.com...

Also read the customer's comments, e.g.:
"I am so tired of the looks and stupid questions. "Gee Grandpa, did they anally probe you?" Sure, keep laughing. It's all fun and games until they show up at your house."

and

"This amazing device gives ample warning and is HIGHLY ACCURATE. I had a pretty good idea of when there was abnormal activity in my area. BUT NOW, DAMN. Every time that I notice distorted sensory emissions, bang, the detector is going off! WOOT WOOT WOOT!"

And don't forget also to buy uranium ore and Jakks EyeClops Bionic Eye.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
I believe she has known (and has proof) for some time this is a hoax and once that is discovered she will lose what little credibility she has left with the few people that still consider her a "real" investigative journalist.

Hi Shads,

this is where I started to post here as Siddharta on page 163, when pj was wondering where this one was gone:

"Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will share a fascinating interview with a university professor in Computer Science and Engineering, who is so impressed with the Isaac letters and CARET document that he agreed to talk about them on the record."

This was to be broadcasted at C2C in the end of july.

On July 15th I received an email from Arthur, saying:
"Linda Howe interviewed me on Monday."

Maybe this explains some things, Reader wrote back than.

I never heard of this interview again. PJ did some work, asking question. He published his actions and reactions here. (as mentioned on pp 163ff)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Question, sorry if this has been answered already.

But I read on the OMF that LMH was in contact with Chad, has his real name, and adress, and email adress.

Now she is a UFO investigator yes? Not a lawayer, or a therapist. So there would be no legal breech if she was to give this information over to the P.I.'s working this case.

Question is- Has she?

I assume not, and she more than likely used a lame excuse like a reporter cannot divulge information given to her by informants, it would ruin her credibility within her network of contacts, and her word, yadda, yadda.

However, I think in a case Such as this one, exceptions Should be made. Because if she hasn't handed this info over to the P.I.'s, , she is going to lose far MORE credibility by her fellow UFO investigators, which I would imagine would be alot more important to someone in her position.

So does anyone know if she's given over everything to the two P.I.'s working the case? Or is she still withholding Chads identity? I'd imagine she's still withholding it, if she is reluctant to release a few extra pictures, that the P.I.'s do not have access to. To me, it's pretty sickening.

It leads me to believe she is just out to prolonge this, and her carreer, instead of doing her best to try and help solve this case.

If my speculations are correct,It is very unfortunate she decided to take that route.

If they aren't correct, can someone please clear things up for me.

Although I doubt those investigators would be looking for poles, and photo landscape locations, IF they had Chad's name and adsress *shrug*

Professional ethics, integrity, confidenciality, reputation and trust with witnesses must be thrown away to satisfy your craving for more information, regardless of the consequences to others or else you will discredit the person who doesn't comply?

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join