It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Professional ethics, integrity, confidenciality, reputation and trust with witnesses must be thrown away to satisfy your craving for more information, regardless of the consequences to others or else you will discredit the person who doesn't comply?

What ethics, what integrity, what confidentiality, what reputation, and WHAT WITNESSES?
Yes we have a craving for Truth, after a years absence in this case,and it could have been provided without jeopordizing one witness! She did the damage herself, not to mention the contempt shown by her to even her own supporters. You did not answer the questions either, yet you and Numbers glowingly defend her. That is good and noble, but its nobler to do it at your own expense and not ours in our search and inquiries. Then you stand with her in this charade, and with her when she falls. . Its obvious now whats going on. We will stay focused on these new developments,what she has done, can provide and has withheld for no good reason, other than those given and I saw posted at your forum. those events have long passed;i.e., the Halo Concerns for example.
To say as Numbers implies, that we should play "nice" to get the truth, or that she withheld because we were nasty, is laughable beyond belief. You make about as much sense as he does , and this forum, and hopefully yours too,, was meant to search for the truth. Spare us this lame indignity Tomi, its about as substantive as LMHs case. Save your energy for your peers at OM, where they too seem to be awakening to the fact they may have been had or strung along by LMH, you will need every last bit, to defend the indefensible.. Tell them to shut up and stop asking the questions that need to be asked we won't here. I think you will find evidence of climate warming in response now., certainly no room for that suggestion here at ATS.
The facts as they are coming in are speaking for themselves, and some from her own lips, not ours.
Thats the truth, and as you colorfully enjoy telling others ,"Deal with it"

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by TheShadow
I believe she has known (and has proof) for some time this is a hoax and once that is discovered she will lose what little credibility she has left with the few people that still consider her a "real" investigative journalist.

Hi Shads,

this is where I started to post here as Siddharta on page 163, when pj was wondering where this one was gone:

"Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will share a fascinating interview with a university professor in Computer Science and Engineering, who is so impressed with the Isaac letters and CARET document that he agreed to talk about them on the record."

This was to be broadcasted at C2C in the end of july.

On July 15th I received an email from Arthur, saying:
"Linda Howe interviewed me on Monday."

Maybe this explains some things, Reader wrote back than.

I never heard of this interview again. PJ did some work, asking question. He published his actions and reactions here. (as mentioned on pp 163ff)

iSo let me ponder this, it appears then that Arthur, who I fondly affectionately called, at least thought at one time, my hero, still has a chance? Hmm did he initiate the dialogue with Linda initially? If tthe email was july 15, a sunday, the day after (july14)the Dawn Raimond sighting in Tahoe News , things are hot. and Arturo said she interviwed him monday, that would be July 9 .Who recommended him? I see He first emailed her on July 6, friday, only 2 and a half weeks after Whitley, a mentor, signed a movie deal with Warner Brothers, 10 days after Isaac shows his Material.So he writes friday, and is interviewed the very next Monday, by phone I assume. Just what did you tell that woman Arturo?

And why not Joe Shmuk the other engineer?
Was there something about his voice that did not make him radio listenable? so she junks the interview at c2c for cropcircles, while the ufo nation waits for her? did he sound like Elmer Fudd or something? no he lectures internationally too, so it can't be that. hmmm or, did he sound like someone else, why maybe even someone we are looking for?. Was there a hole in the dam, and she plugged it and us with her finger(possibly thumb even) at that point?

Please you all know what a vivid imagination I have, it cant't possibly be that could it ?
maybe a kwazy wabbit fwom some unknown countwy?
I will have to discuss this with tweety bird.

Sidd I loved that ufo detector

but the other detectors look more like enemas. We have gone over jung archetypes, could there be a freudean influence at work here directed at us.

The company is based in Ny, establisheed 2000, staten island. rregistered agent is "mason corn" a cpa. I googled him and all i get is junk from kansas, and iowa

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Thanks for the memories ('memeories?'), Sid; yours is most excellent!

I haven't posted recently as there is not much for to offer. As my opinions are usually not well received here I just keep my big mouth shut.

I can update you as to the status my son's friend, CHAD.

Well, that was not our Chad as it turns out. First, it was his real name, and second, he was a bit too young (19) to have acquired the skills and sophistication to perpetuate the hoax, and third, he applied for, and was accepted into, the U.S. Armed Forces around the time of the C2C/LMH online posting. So, while this kid is a smart computer guy, he wasn't up to the Saladfinger standard of CGI skills.

On a different note, I wonder just how good the 2 PI's really are? Are they thorough?

I recall from blogs past that deep into the thick of this investigation WE were SURE that one or more of us could be Chad, Isaac, or one of the principals of the hoax (or truth as the case might be).

Has anyone here on ATS been contacted by them directly? I'm sure some of you emailed or contacted them through their website. It would seem to me that good investigative technique would demand that those who observe disasters or volunteer to assist officials might have ulterior motives. You know, like the firebug sticking around in the rubbernecking crowd to view the fire he set. Or the bad player returning to the scene of the crime to get some sick satisfaction. Sociopathy knows no bounds, whether expressed in real life or electronically online.

How many of us believe that Isaac, Chad, and the rest of the crew JUST WALKED AWAY WITHOUT WATCHING WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED?

We honest investigators could give these PI's some important info, is my thinking.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Yo, Sys and Sid...

I have been a UFO magazine subscriber for over 12 years and remember seeing ads and photos for the 'UFO Detector' in the mag for over at least 5 years. The graphic on the plastic cover of the device is from one of the most popular ( and beautiful) crop circles as I am sure you recognize the pattern.

What is this about the new X-Files movie: no Skinner, no Alex K., and no UFO's, only werewolfs?? Nah, can't be! If true, I won't be seeing that one until it comes up free on HBO.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello Sys!
Hello guys!

[Unless I'm mistaken]
About the Quadrillionth All-Pervading essence aka attovishnu I got the notion he was actually a chemist that is fond of quantum physics.. (go figure)

Anyway my take for his reason of browsing this thread might be that initially he smelled some 3He, or that the CARET initially was hinting concepts on plasma propulsion with 3He as fuel. There might be the reason he is not appearing much. He's not a physicist.
(but he would love the idea of being one very much)
[/Unless I'm mistaken]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Hey, I was just asking a question. I believe i knew the answer to already, just wanted confirmation before I base my opinions on people.

Right no i believe I have all the information I need to form my opinion that LMH is detremental to this investigation and/or a liar.

She is foot dragging in order to continue her run in the spotlight, and hold her position as an investigational journalist.

Can I ask what she is investigating, IF she never intends on releasing anything publically?

My opinion is formed, and whatever information she "claims" to have, well it is of no concern to anyone interested in actually solving this riddle.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I will have to discuss this with tweety bird.

Private message: Tweety is very important in our life, even Tammy's computer is called Tweety.

Did you know, that Tweety is Bert's wife? Yes, Bert from Sesame Street! No, they are NOT gay!

Okay, back to another dimension. I don't know why, but indeed LMH never brought out that interview. She brings every interview which seems to be slightly connected to the case. But not that one...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I have thought all along that LMH has swallowed the whole shebang, from the beginning, and is just trying to convince us all, herself included, that the "drones" are real. I still do not think she is a cynical huckster, but this is not the first time she has been accused of withholding important evidence that did not support her beliefs. Google Christopher O'Brien and LMH, and you may find an interview with O'B in which he discusses various types of terrestrial evidence left behind in some cattle mutilation cases, and LMH's reasoning for not mentioning it. It has been several years since I read it, and I don't know if I have spelled Chris's name correctly, and I don't have time to dig up a link. Sorry. I check in here once in a blue moon, and it's always entertaining. Nice work, people! I loved the news story about the two gumshoes looking for power poles in Capitola, for obvious reasons!

[edit on 3/29/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

Dadblast this silly topic! I'm like a moth drawn to a flame, just like everyone else here! Anyway, it's correction time. I did find 0.08 seconds in which to do a google search. Actually, it took several tries, and I found the interview I was thinking about. It's an interview with Greg Bishop, not Chris O'Brien. Bishop refers to conversations he has had with O'B and LMH in his comments, and paraphrases comments by the latter from a conversation with her.

www.think-aboutit.com...

I am not endorsing Bishop's conclusions (or anyone else's) here, but I do think he is a level headed person who does his own homework, and does it well. His book, Project Beta, is a very fine piece of work, IMHO.

[edit on 3/29/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Thanks for being back again, klat!

Whatever was wrong in what you said, you were right with the location and maybe - I am nearly sure - it also is true for the telephone pole (power pole).

We need your thoughts! Don't think, we don't, if there is some... let's call it misunderstanding.

(Ah, man, let's call it fussing and fighting, but we never would do this, would we?)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Hi doubles,

nice to see you here again! I couldn't listen to all of LMH's interviews, but in those I heard, she always began to answer very slowly, when it came to the drones.

Yes, I think, she knows something and she does not like to accept it. May the PIs do their work.
(Don't call them gumshoes anymore! They really did more, than the OMRT wished them to do!)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We have seen this schematic ufo.egrd.net...
being provided with no further explanation as to what it really represents except some fancy descriptions. It bares similarity with the CARET schematics.

This is a resemblance of a real schematic of electronic signatures, shown graphically by computers, it is showing signatures of particles that are being produced by collisions, this is how they are being identified.

Click here:
www-d0.fnal.gov...
Scroll down to "search for new phenomena" topic
Tri lepton signatures
one of cleanest signatures of SUSY
for example from chargino+neutralino production

and there you have it.

Ok why on earth is someone is showing this ufo.egrd.net... to us?
I could buy or understand that the CARET schematics might be hinting to a process showing a relative signature of a production of particles at each node a similar operation is described happening in the LAP, although I find it very difficult to swallow, but how can an individual with probably minimal resources wishes to present to the public a schematic as this as a proof of their work unless they own a particle accelerator worth of billions of dollars in their basement?

Should I terminate my process now or later to save my remaining brain cells?

(edited for links)

[edit on 29-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I cannot express the religious feeling I am getting when I see whats happening, I am scared like whitley, wondering if this happening all around me is real
@double. welcome back, is this a homecoming?..yes I told a dear friend of mine "the chickens are coming home to roost"
@Nola keep asking dont worry bout a darn thing., the same person didnt want me to email important people like Syd Mead, or frank sternbach, or Okuda, and others. and she was embarrased because I did.
@Sidd, I did I did , I did tee a puddy kat

@spacebot ..sounds like Mark Cater problem, but Mark seems more resourceful lately, but I love attos websites and music. and we both have a cat!
@shad, you are too kewl

@Klatu , thanx for that update..Lmh is our goldilocks, sleeping in our beds, and eating our porridge, we must dress her
before we can secure the rest of our home.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
We have seen this schematic ufo.egrd.net...
being provided with no further explanation as to what it really represents except some fancy descriptions. It bares similarity with the CARET schematics.

This is a resemblance of a real schematic of electronic signatures, shown graphically by computers, it is showing signatures of particles that are being produced by collisions, this is how they are being identified.

Ok why on earth is someone is showing this ufo.egrd.net... to us?
I could buy or understand that the CARET schematics might be hinting to a process showing a relative signature of a production of particles at each node a similar operation is described happening in the LAP, although I find it very difficult to swallow, but how can an individual with probably minimal resources wishes to present to the public a schematic as this as a proof of their work unless they own a particle accelerator worth of billions of dollars in their basement?

Should I terminate my process now or later to save my remaining brain cells?

(edited for links)

[edit on 29-3-2008 by spacebot]

That was a most objective assessment, and the chemistry component is there, and he dwells on that considerably. The chem aspect I can understand, it was one of the fewcourses in school I liked, particular the instructor, she was quite a catalyst for the exothermic reactions in us, but he is getting limited attention, perhaps someone will help him find the missing link he seeks for his device, or concept. if he went to a forum for theoretical physics, he migh do better. doesnt have to fear being critiqued for just chewing the fat with them, and it may provide a new 'spin" for his work.
But I know, he can interpret this stuff, probably in 30 seconds, and help us, he is just being stubborn at the moment. I will read what you gave me, but he will be not happy if we solve it and then create a better device, and not mention him. Remember the red hen when she asked for help planting seeds, , then the pig,sheep, and dog, did not help her grow the seed, havest the wheat, make the flour . When she baked the cake, she asked who will help me eat it?. All of them said , me,me,me..and the Litlle Red hen said..no no no..just me and my little chicks will ..we did all the work. And so she did.
That got me hungry,
cyas later

@doublenaught that was an exhilarating interview with Greg Bishop and a great nuts and bolts primer on disinfo I have ever read. The LMH assessment was spot on. That is one book I will order for our collection.
Even Arthur himself thought it was strange the name Isaac, " he who laighs" was chosen. Having read that I do not expect Arthur to be any further involved, given his sensitive connections with the technology and people he is networked with. I think he probably sees it as a grave lapse in judgement, and does not want to be percieved as a security risk, oddly he runs a little honeypot for spam, and analogously I have no doubt the spaceheroes.org in the Cdr Rutledge ,moon artifacts thread, hoasted by a legtimate looking aerospace tech company, operates in the same fasion to, who knows, lure potential spies in forein services interested in acquiring high tech. I believe I had made a connetion with Atto on that some time ago. That, spacebot may answer your question, and most of mine as to why put up the egrd in a forum o begin with. a significant number of UFO researchers are interested in just that, adv. high or exotic tech. And attos sure does sound exotic. with the apparent correct ingredients.. Bishop does leave the door open as to his suspicions about the the alien higher intelligence, and leaves the cows to Linda. A fair allocation of priorities I think.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sys, your posts always make me smile. You have a rare talent for triangulating on the truth from all sorts of odd tangents. This is like a carnival ride, and I knew better than to come back here for another hit, and now I'm back off the wagon.

I'm getting up to speed on recent developments, and those Private Investigators are doing a great job. Sidd, I meant no disrespect by referring to them as gumshoes. I think of gumshoes as the people who actually go out and do the work, bring in results, and find the facts. Usually they don't get much attention, and they are often doing hard work in unfriendly conditions. Thanks, Sidd, for reading OMF so we don't have to, as well!

Shads, thanks for your stubborn insistence on keeping investigations within the bounds of reality. Mur, you are a rock. Keep the stability and good sense going. I don't have the stomach to stay on this full time, and it's great to see y'all still here keeping everyone honest.

This should bring my post count up to 19, so I can participate in the U2U part of this place pretty soon. Maybe I'll go to some other thread and post a "Tell it, Brother!" one liner.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yes...the Bishop interview was a good one...I had not read that before, although I am familiar with the back story.

This quote stuck out

GB: Yeah. I don't go out and do investigations, that's just not what I do.:
I'm not interested in doing such a thing which puts me at a loss, especially if you talk to Linda Howe. The reason I thought that is because the one person I talked to who knew more about cattle mutilations than just about anybody except Linda Howe and Chris O'Brien and a couple of other people, was Gabe Valdez, and he said that during a lot of these mutilations, especially when he was working with them in northern New Mexico in the 70s and 80s, they found gas masks lying about and radio chaff stuffed into a cows mouth in one instance why would aliens do that A lot of periphery things, hardware around these sites, like a boot or a glove or something like that. They find these things and if its aliens doing it all the time, why would they leave these things It makes no sense whatsoever.

I asked Linda Howe about this and I Couldn't believe it when she said, The aliens leave that stuff there to make us think its humans. I think I said something like, Okay, I guess I don't have anything else to talk about with you.

sounds eerily similar

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut
Yes...the Bishop interview was a good one...I had not read that before, although I am familiar with the back story.

This quote stuck out

GB: Yeah. I don't go out and do investigations, that's just not what I do.:
I'm not interested in doing such a thing which puts me at a loss, especially if you talk to Linda Howe. The reason I thought that is because the one person I talked to who knew more about cattle mutilations than just about anybody except Linda Howe and Chris O'Brien and a couple of other people, was Gabe Valdez, and he said that during a lot of these mutilations, especially when he was working with them in northern New Mexico in the 70s and 80s, they found gas masks lying about and radio chaff stuffed into a cows mouth in one instance why would aliens do that A lot of periphery things, hardware around these sites, like a boot or a glove or something like that. They find these things and if its aliens doing it all the time, why would they leave these things It makes no sense whatsoever.

I asked Linda Howe about this and I Couldn't believe it when she said, The aliens leave that stuff there to make us think its humans. I think I said something like, Okay, I guess I don't have anything else to talk about with you.

sounds eerily similar

Yes Mur,
I agree, and LMH, A human, conveniently left out those "incovenient" tidbits in her reports, to make sure The Humans believed the event was Alien.
Deja Vu.

Well after all, "Almost the truth" should be "good enough" for her audience.
"Almost the truth", almost always sells, ..the "whole truth" might not.
Thats my take on " high strangeness".

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Double_Nought_Spy posted a gem and actually it was Sys that pointed it out for me to read.

A great sociological aspect about the UFO phenom exists, the UFO phenom is in its nature public, with the appearance of the internet apart from the intelligence agencies, plain people too gather info, communicate, share theories and ideas and make their own research about this phenomenon.
We seem to be on a race of who is going to figure out the bigger picture accurately first, state agencies via the goverments, or the public.
So there has to be some probing of what we the public would want to believe and why by certain authorities simply because any government feels safer if they know they can control a large spectrum of the information flowing to the masses.

GB: Yeah, exactly. I think they tapped into that want to believe vein very well and the main reason was to keep people away from sensitive air force projects and the secondary reason was to find out who was interested, why, and what they think. And the third reason, which not many people talk about but which I think makes a lot of sense is that they got off on it. They though tit was kind of funny.

SM: What, just basically yanking peoples chains

www.think-aboutit.com...

Probably CARET is a product of such machinations. Although why their subjects have to appear in the form of drones eludes me.
A take on why drones follows:
It is suspicius, it might be forecasting use of exotic tech for future crowd control purposes. If that is a part of a future planing in theory, I would be eager to see more connections of that possible theory, Exotic tech matches with exotic circumstances.
Exotic circumstances can not appear out of the blue in a well organized and disciplined society and only have reasons to be appear if a societal fabric is torn apart from unpreceded circumstances, either it be pre-engineered circumstances or not and I am not talking about a feared coming great UFO deception, but major upheavals of social and political scale, these drones look like crowd control tech from hell if you ask me.

It seems at some point that the military in general (any country) is or was not really interested about UFO theories, about the social aspect of the phenomenon, since they cannot control it and more importantly they seem they don't understand it either, but if the public discovers insights in to this phenomenon, make steps in the right direction about the explanation of the phenomenon, (that seem logical) it is probably certain that any PTB would not be taking this lightly for reasons I explained above.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 30-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Interesting thoughts, 'Bot. The images of the drones as crowd control means or memes is quite intriguing. Not to mention sobering.

It is sometimes said that psy-ops usually have more than one reason for existence, and more than one goal. This thing has had psy-op written all over it (in a little known version of pidgin Klingon, maybe). I think there have been several or even many goals, some more obvious than others. I think most of us who have posted on these boards have realized early on that our comments are being read by the perps themselves. Hi perps.

Now I'll go back and read the whole Bishop interview again. When I found it, I just had the toolbar take me to the part about LMH so I could make sure it was what I thought it was. Bishop is a smart guy, and his Project Beta book is an eye opener, even for the jaded long time reader of all things UFO. He was in a unique position to write about the sad events the book covers, and fortunately for all us readers, he did a great job. There is a lot of information about how the disinfo bidness works, among many other things.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by spacebot

Now I'll go back and read the whole Bishop interview again. When I found it, I just had the toolbar take me to the part about LMH so I could make sure it was what I thought it was. Bishop is a smart guy, and his Project Beta book is an eye opener, even for the jaded long time reader of all things UFO. He was in a unique position to write about the sad events the book covers, and fortunately for all us readers, he did a great job. There is a lot of information about how the disinfo bidness works, among many other things.

I must "double" thank you, Double naught, for that post, as the timing is most fortuitous for all of us, and is as you eloquently stated thruout your post, , " sobering "and is most certainly, a useful tool for all to help discern this and future events, or standback to see the whole picture before leaping into the unknown.
I am particulary concerned, as this is the time for all the new sci fi prgs on TV to start appearing, as well as sightings that seem to appear at this time.
I am sure ratings are no exception. We know to some extent what awaits us particularly after April 1.

As much ado is being made of the PI's, and its a wise and welcome move, I think it behooves us to understand also, (and please etch this in our minds right now) that PI's work not for us, PI means Private Investigator, not Public Interest. They are under no obligation legal, moral, or ethical, to release anything whatsoever to us, but to their their employer, who have themselves been under a cloud of suspicion , justified or not, as aiding or abetting this and perhaps other "event(s).
That is sad, as even if it were a murder investigation, the investigators duty is only to the employer. And only the employer can answer to that.
So, if the report finds evidence not only of hoax, but collusion, they can of course take their money drop out and keep their mouths shut, and no one else would be the wiser. As I stated, PI means just that, Private Investigator, not synonomous with Public Interest, and that just the nature of the beast.
That being said, How can we be assured we will have access to the full contents without editing or watering down to leave things in the air.
What can be done to forestall this, Will the OMRT issue a public statement?, that the report be given to the public as will be given given to them?, protecting of course names of people interviwed and leave free the PI from Liabilty..or will the usual protocols and delays be following with this report. As in the last OMRT report, still pending, under review, or nothing new so lets all move along, or we'll get back to you? If the "true" interest of the OMRT or DRT is finding the "truth", and not CYA including LMH's , then they should be just as willing to report it and let the public see for themselves, and this and only this can remove the clouds that have lingered over this and other matters for so long. Yes, Let the sun shine in, where it has not before and like never before.

Thats my opinion and perhaps my challenge, if not stongest suggestion, to the OMRT/DRT to put the full report out in the "sunshine" in the above manner described simultaneously . There is simply no substitute for all the facts and the whole "unvarnished" truth, however uncomfortable it may make some involved .whether skeptic or believer, or a forum or channel interested in preserving its good name, but not at the expense of the Truth.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Thanks, Sidd, for reading OMF so we don't have to, as well!

I wish, I could offer you this service. But right this day, when I don't find any new postings anywhere, I cannot reach OMF at all.

Now I Sidd and wonder, if those many witnesses killed the server or if the aliens shut it down...

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join