It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide UFO Vigil June 30!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I was browsing online edition of the newspapers from Puerto Rico, which I am originally from and they where talking about a World Wide UFO vigil to be held on June 30. In the article they said that people from many countries are going to take part.I have a link for the article but is in spanish, so it woudln't be of much help here. So if you have some time to spare that day, take your camera,go to a nice place (preferably places where sightings have been previously reported) and be part of the event. Why this date has been choosen I have no clue.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thats awesome...to bad i cant be there with them..but ill got to somewhere in my area and look around.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Could you post a link to this event. All I find online are links to one in 2004.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Im kind of new here so I hope the link works....
www.endi.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Im kind of new here so I hope the link works....
www.endi.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Puerto Rico returns to apparently make history at local and international level… and outside the planet. And he is that Lajas will lodge this next Saturday, 30 of June an activity to commemorate the National Day of Ufos in which the participation of several countries is expected. Reynaldo Ríos, president of the Ovnipuerto organization, informed that the mayor of the “capital of ufos of Puerto Rico” (as were nicknamed to him to Lajas), Marks “Turin” Irizarry, signed a proclamation that declares the 24 of June as the National Day of Ufos and explained that “many countries” adopted the measurement and will celebrate day 30 altogether. “We make a call opened to all the countries of the world to that they are united to us in a world-wide watch”, said Rivers in a press official notice. The watch will take place in the call ovnipuerto, located in a property in highway 303 of the sector Olive in Costa Bermeja. Rivers indicated that from the 6:00 of afternoon the assistants they will be able to encamp in the area and to take equipment to catch images in the sky and the environs. Finalized the watch, each country or group will inform in detail in writing and will demonstrate what it has caught, if something. The activity is free of cost.

I translated it to english with Google language tools.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Can any of the mods, please delete one of my previous replies with the link?? I dont know why it double posted. Please delete this one as well.

top topics

join