It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I love it!!! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Would make lysergic proud. *if only Jesus had a gun, too. lol *

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh, that reminds me -- I ran it by Lys first, but he had some issues with internet connectivity.

So, Lys, I got it covered, man. Thanks anyway! Though if you come up with something along these lines I can put in the stable, I"m happy with that too.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

AcesInTheHole, I'm working on yours as I type this...

[edit on 7/1/07 by Mechanic 32]

Thanks buddy I know your work will be worthy of my wats vote

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
For AcesInTheHole...

Not exactly as ordered, but I gave you two galxies and a Jupiter. I think it makes a nice combo.

[edit on 7/1/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Great work!

I gave you some creative license on this one and you came through. Thanks a bunch u get my way above vote for sure!

I would recomend you to others but I don't want you to get swamped, but if your ever looking to spread your talents to a broader audiance on this forum you got a good reference from me!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ok so mechanic i know you said your swamped and way busy but im horrible at editing so i was wondering what you might have fun with this pic i have absolutely no times limits take untill next X-mas if you want lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats my first attempt to remove my face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ second attempt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ original (hating my face i just had to chase her down )

so im trusting you to have absolute fun with this as long as my face isnt in it =P

[edit on ampMon, 2 Jul 2007 00:54:57 -0500/02/91 by adamiskthespacepirateking]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So, you just want me to modify that picture in a funny way?

I can do that. And I'll be kind, nothing too bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
lol feel free to massacre it as long as my girlfriend stays untouched then im fine!!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Okeedokee. I took your head off of this one..

I'm going to do something a little more creative with the next one.

The twins!
Couldn't resist.

[edit on 7/2/07 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
hi,

You have voted Mechanic 32 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

your work keeps getting better and better!!

you've done a lot for me and i was trying to think of a way to pay you back, AcesInTheHole just reminded me how... WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET AWARD

(well, one vote closer anyway)

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
lol mech the pics are funny as hell im going to have to show her she'll laugh pretty hard! but yes i agree you got my vote for the way above!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
lol mech the pics are funny as hell

I got a chuckle out of that second one.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I briefly read your intro to this thread (Mechanic32) and was wondering if I have to be a member for a certain period of time in order to request an avatar?

If not, then I have an idea already:

Something along the lines of this, but instead of the bull skull, could you somehow incorporate an alien skull of some sort in there (of course add my name, ats...etc). If you could do this, I would appreciate it

[edit on 2-7-2007 by SynthTokyo]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SynthTokyo
I briefly read your intro to this thread (Mechanic32) and was wondering if I have to be a member for a certain period of time in order to request an avatar?

Hmmm, let me think about that for a second....

No, you're good. I can do that.

instead of the bull skull, could you somehow incorporate an alien skull of some sort in there (of course add my name, ats...etc). If you could do this, I would appreciate it

Okay, I will see what I can come up with from my Area-51 archives. I may be able to get a hold of an alien skull or two.

give me a couple of days, but it could well be sooner.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
mechanic im just curious how is it that you almost have a full bar yet i have almost as many points as you? WTF have you been spending them on?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

mechanic im just curious how is it that you almost have a full bar yet i have almost as many points as you? WTF have you been spending them on?

Um, sorry. That is off-topic for this thread. The topic here is "Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32) "

Yeah, actually I use my points when i take my girlfriend out on the weekend. And during Christmas, I stocked up on gifts at the ATS Store.

link: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Perfect for gift giving.

okay seriously now. I have a compulsive spending problem. I have squandered my points away more times than I can remember. Background colors, background images, RATS access, Text color, more upload space, etc., etc., ad nausea.

But yeah, points are basically worthless, os why save 'em. You can't take them with you, or trade them in for cash. (I wish) Actually If I hadn't spent my points, I would probably have close to 100,000 points by now.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
for member SynthTokyo...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Um, sorry. That is off-topic for this thread. The topic here is "Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32) "

Yeah, actually I use my points when i take my girlfriend out on the weekend. And during Christmas, I stocked up on gifts at the ATS Store.

link: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Perfect for gift giving.

okay seriously now. I have a compulsive spending problem. I have squandered my points away more times than I can remember. Background colors, background images, RATS access, Text color, more upload space, etc., etc., ad nausea.

But yeah, points are basically worthless, os why save 'em. You can't take them with you, or trade them in for cash. (I wish) Actually If I hadn't spent my points, I would probably have close to 100,000 points by now.

YOUR OFF TOPIC!!! =P just kidding mech! but wow 100,000 points is sure alot lol.
btw whats the hex code for black? i wanted black as my backround color but had to settle for blue cause they didnt have it...

(see im not completely off topic =P im just working my way to a better avatar/minprofile)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

btw whats the hex code for black? i wanted black as my backround color but had to settle for blue cause they didnt have it...

Black = 000000 (six zeroes) but unfortunately you don't have enough points for another change just yet.

(see im not completely off topic =P im just working my way to a better avatar/minprofile)

I was only kidding.

[edit on 7/3/07 by Mechanic 32]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join