Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 16
17
<< 13  14  15   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Grand Reopening of this thread not coming soon!




Here it is almost two years later, And I am happy to report that I will return here soon, with some new avatars and other goodies.

Stay tuned for further details.

Thanks to all of my supporters for their confidence in me, and their nagging insistence on my return.



Now if I could just figure out the new avatar uploading scheme.....

Be back shortly...........

[edit on 9/26/09 by Mechanic 32]




posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
In the previous two years you lost your computer, announced your return, failed to return, presumably acquired a new computer and photoshop facilities and announced your return...again


welcome back buddy



Roswell.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
In the previous two years you lost your computer, announced your return, failed to return, presumably acquired a new computer and photoshop facilities and announced your return...again


welcome back buddy



Roswell.

I'll second that. I even requested a new ATS game based on your return oh master of all.



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32


Be back shortly...........

[edit on 9/26/09 by Mechanic 32]



Or not.... :shk:

Unfortunately real life is seriously interfering with my computer/online time. But the good news is that I am here briefly to wish all of my friends here a Merry Christmas



posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, Virginia, there is a Mechanic32! Boy howdy!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Return when ya can, ya hear!



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Coming soon
No really, I mean it this time.

I finally got all my computer related ducks in a row...

Recently reacquired a copy of Photoshop CS2, and subsequently got my registration info from Adobe; found a great spot where there is free wifi with a broadband connection, so I will undoubtedly be taking avatar requests in the very near future.

Now I am off to gathering as many images as possible, to rebuild my stock of potential avatar building materials....



posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Coming soon
No really, I mean it this time.

I finally got all my computer related ducks in a row...

Recently reacquired a copy of Photoshop CS2, and subsequently got my registration info from Adobe; found a great spot where there is free wifi with a broadband connection, so I will undoubtedly be taking avatar requests in the very near future.

Now I am off to gathering as many images as possible, to rebuild my stock of potential avatar building materials....


AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!



posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hey man looking forward to your return.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mechanic 32
 


Hi, I need an avatar that goes with my name "BeyondMirrors", anything will do!



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondMirrors
reply to post by Mechanic 32
 


Hi, I need an avatar that goes with my name "BeyondMirrors", anything will do!

Might be waiting awhile....Mech is MIA again.
Shoot me a u2u and maybe I can help.. I make some avatars.
There are a few members who posted some in the members art forum as well.

I like your username..it has possibilities.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Coming soon
No really, I mean it this time.....


Sometimes real life REALLLLYYYY gets in the way of my online activities. I did indeed mean to be here more often, but due to circumstances totally beyond my immediate control, I could not keep my promise.

The time I can spend on the computer is severely limited at best.

So in that case I can no longer afford the time needed to maintain this thread, or to even accept any requests for avatars.

Sorry to all those who I had neglected, or even forgotten.

Mechanic 32.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mechanic 32
 


All I know, Mechanic 32, is that we still remember you over at Lounge Noir. Hey, glad to see you're still alive, but sad you can only drop by so very infrequently.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't know if your offer still holds but I would like to have an updated avatar. I would like to have a gray eagle soaring through the cosmos. Lots of color would be great. Thanks ahead of time if you can help if you can't that's OK I know how we are all busy.





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 13  14  15   >>

log in

join