<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by roswell1
WHAT!!??!! that must make my avatar a collectors item

don't stop your work is great!!!

Oh, no. I'm not quitting making avatars altogether, just animations. It is very hard to make animations that both fall within the size constraints, and have quality results at the same time. It takes a lot of effort to acheive this, and I feel that my time would be better spent making high quality still (not animated) avatars.

yeah... i knew that i... just meant that... my avatar moves and.... SHUT UP!!!

Roswell.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
so mech ya think ya could handle a quick signature for me? i was thinkin the words i got now but fancy and in a bar lookin thingy like when you had your avatar button!

Sure, I think I can manage that one for you. But what I need from you is, what color for the image background, and what style of text (font), and what color for the text?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
im one for really basic colors so im thinking a black backround and crimson words and for the font i dunno many names of them but something readable yet cursivish at the same time

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A couple of sigs for adamisthespacepir... *gosh, you have a long name* king

I can change the font and/or adjust the color as needed...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
>< crap five!? theyre all great as usual for mechanic but now i can decide which one i want!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Take them all, and change them when you want something a little different. I did it like that, so you would have a choice. Since I was not sure of the text style to use, I figured to give you several options....

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
for member Moserious...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Take them all, and change them when you want something a little different. I did it like that, so you would have a choice. Since I was not sure of the text style to use, I figured to give you several options....

lol thx mechanic you never cease to amaze me. but ummm how do i post the sig in my sig?( so ats illiterate i dont know lol)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepiratekingbut ummm how do i post the sig in my sig?( so ats illiterate i dont know lol)

Okay like this:

[img]url_goes_here[/img]

Of course, where I have "url_goes_here" you will have to insert the image url. I only posted that as an example.

Using the [img] and [/img] tags as above, the picture will show, rather than the url only.

Try it, to see how it works. Any problems, give me a holler.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
again i say this arigato mechanic you deserve some sort of medal for this! such high quality avatars and sigs for free mind you. *bows to mechanics awesomness*

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey Mechanic32, First of all great looking stuff! I was wondering if you might be able to work up something for me. As the name implies, I am an avid explorer of the unknown. I also play guitar in a heavy metal band, and am extremely interested in all things alien. If you could somehow work these things into an avatar for me, I'd be very grateful. Keep up the good work!
P.S. The more evil looking the alien, the better

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminaut

If you could somehow work these things into an avatar for me, I'd be very grateful. Keep up the good work!
P.S. The more evil looking the alien, the better

Okay, I'll try to get all of that into the mix.

Any particular guitar???

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ummm...
M32 sorry to do this to you, but the skull thing did not work out for me.
would it be okay for you to tweak my avatar?
maybe just an evil emoticon or something simple instead of the skull I like the text though so it would be cool to keep that if possible.

thanks again,

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
maybe just an evil emoticon or something simple instead of the skull I like the text though so it would be cool to keep that if possible.

What???

Just kidding. Do you have something specific in mind? I can change it to anything you like, but it would be a lot easier if you knew what you wanted.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I know and again I am sorry

I think I'll just stick to the evil emoticon kinda like rambo you know, ammo belt and stuff...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think I'll just stick to the evil emoticon kinda like rambo you know, ammo belt and stuff...

so, what are you asking for, dude?

Something cartoonish, more realistic, or anime, or......???

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
well cartoony if its an emoticon...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
animated??

Well, I am going to be digging around for suitable images to use...

But just so you know, I have one other project that I will be working on before I get to yours...

So sit tight, it may be a few days...

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nah, I'd rather have a still avatar. I can wait my upload space is screwy anyway. I haven't been able to upload anything for a long time...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nah, I'd rather have a still avatar.

Okay, great, Your use of "emoticon" kept making me think that you may have wanted an animated avatar.

I'll be scouring Google Images, for something suitable...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join