It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

whooooo! i have my own smiely!

Mechanic rocks!

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
mine are better =P mainly cause i got two!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey mech32. Great job on the avatar! I was wondering if there is any way to change the guitar to a mean looking B.C. Rich Bich (not a typo...actual spelling!)? This is my weapon of choice. Any help is appreciated. Again, great stuff! Thanks much.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
mine are better =P mainly cause i got two!!!!

oh yeah well i have this

beat that!

Off topic, sorry.

Roswell.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey there, Mr. Mechanic sir, may I trouble you to possibly create a new avy for me? I'm getting really tired of the alien thing, (the avatar, not the subject.),and I want something more in line with what I am talking about in my podcast: politics and conspiracy theory. I'd like something that would be transparent against a black background, but other than that I have no preference on color. I don't have any pics that really convey what I'm talking about but maybe a regular .gif or .jpg file is not necessary.

The main thing is the message that the avy sends, which should be along the lines of, "stand up and fight for your rights" & "Wake up and take action". Also, it would be nice if the ATS logo were in the avy and some reference to my podcast which is called the "Lightcast" with a link to the podcast page. I know if anyone can do it you can,
so let me know if your willing to give it a try.

Thanks for your help,
LS

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
to subliminaut and lightseeker...

sorry to have to disappaoint both of you, but as of three days ago, I had to sell my computer. therefore, I do not have any graphics software at mydisposal. right now I am using my cellphone to access the web.
Most likely, I will not be able to make any avatars for the forseeable future, save hitting the lottery...lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Most likely, I will not be able to make any avatars for the forseeable future, save hitting the lottery...lol.

I am very sorry to hear that Mech, I have had to do the same thing once and I know how much that hurts. I hope things get better for you real soon so you can get back to being a part of our great community. I will keeping the good thought for you and I wish you well.

...and hey, don't give up on the lottery, someone has to win and it might as well be you.

Peace,

LS

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
to subliminaut and lightseeker...

sorry to have to disappaoint both of you, but as of three days ago, I had to sell my computer. therefore, I do not have any graphics software at mydisposal. right now I am using my cellphone to access the web.

Wow I am shocked to read this. It seems this is what you are all about, I am surprised. Or am I not in on the joke.
Anyways didnt I see a thread today about free laptops?

edit: you should be making nice bucks with the graphics talent, I guess, I dont know.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Wow I am shocked to read this. It seems this is what you are all about, I am surprised.

edit: you should be making nice bucks with the graphics talent, I guess, I dont know.

I wish real-life were that simple. I only learned how to even use photoshop within the last 9 months or so, and absolutely no professional experience in graphics design. For me, it was just a hobby that I enjoyed tremendously. I will return to it at some point (exactly when is unknown at this time) and continus to log on here at ATS when time and other RL obstacles permit.

Once again, I apologize to those members that had come to this thread seeking a new avatar.

Mechanic 32

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
sorry to hear this mech! man if you need some help gimme a hollar. i'd be more than glad to help a friend in need.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
man that sucks!

hope you get a new computer soon!

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
man that sucks!

hope you get a new computer soon!

Real life pretty much sucks for me in general. Getting another computer is really the last thing I am thinking about at this point.

I will pop in from time to time, when I can get web access, if only to let my supporters know that I am doing ok. Within the next week or so, I will have to turn off my cellphone as well. So from then on, my net activity will be extremely limited. Thanks to everyone for your support and well wishes.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Mechanic, i;'m sorry and i hope you can get back to us soon!

I was without a computer for months and i understand how you must feel.

Lots of love and come back soon!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
alright ive decided that till mech can join us again i'll not let his thread die and anyone who gets mad at me for this will get virtually B**** slapped!
mech deserves it for free avie services he so generously gave us.
so every now and then i'll give bumps and little messages.

till then mech i wish you the best of luck in life!

king

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Post Deleted

[edit on 29-7-2007 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I finally got off my butt and tried making my own avatar.

What do u think, Mechanic32?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey Mechanic, Can you do a sig for me? You can just do my user name. I suppose you can use any font you want, but try to pick a color that will match with my avatar. Thanks alot!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Hey Mechanic, Can you do a sig for me? You can just do my user name. I suppose you can use any font you want, but try to pick a color that will match with my avatar. Thanks alot!

sorry to let ya down man but mech wont be making avies or sigs for awhile =/ he had to sell his computer as was stated earlier in the thread.

im tired so i wont rant no more i just worked from seven A.M. to midnight im beat.

-the king

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ohhh sorry i didnt read that. Good luck Mechanic, hope everything works out for u!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i hereby bump this thread with the upmost authority of the thread revival!
stop by some time when you can mech we misses joo (=P horrible grammar lol)

the king

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join