It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

no longer an option. the post I made, that garnered some WATS attention, was from a few years ago. this thread is old and was, for some odd reason, bumped by someone

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Problem is ZIONISM and its supporters. Zionism is evil...gentiles need not apply!

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlocks
Problem is ZIONISM and its supporters. Zionism is evil...gentiles need not apply!

Actually, Zionism is but an offshoot of a type of supremacism that goes back to the Torah and Talmud. Its origin lies within Jewish religion and can be compared with mentality of the Medieval Catholic church or radical Jihadists. Obviously not all Jews are supremacists, but nevertheless Jewish supremacism is very much alive today and holds a strong grip on the Jewish community at large.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What happened in this period is that the people formerly known for centuries as the Khazars became known simply as 'Jews' and their true origin was lost. In its place their leaders sold to them - and the rest of the world - a false history. This was the belief that they were the Biblical Jews and the fallacy continues to this day with devastating consequences for peace in the Middle East. The Khazar 'Jews' were confined to ghettos as a result of Papal dictat in the mid-16th century and this, together with the 17th century Cossack (ironically) massacres in the Ukraine, led to another mass exodus into Hungary, Bohemia, Rumania and Germany. There were hardly any Jews in Germany until this time. "Thus the great trek to the West was resumed," says Koestler, "It was to continue through nearly three centuries until the Second World War, and became the principle source of the existing Jewish communities in Europe, the United States, and Israel." So what does all this mean for the official history of the Jewish people? Koestler, who was himself born in Budapest, writes:

[It] would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan, but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely connected to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Should this turn out to be the case, then the term 'anti-Semitism' would be void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.

Benjamin H. Freedman was a one-time Jewish businessman in New York and a long-time 'insider' before speaking out vociferously against Zionism after World War Two. He was personally acquainted with leading American political figures like Bernard Baruch, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy and John F. Kennedy. Freedman went much further in his assessment of the Khazar revelation:

What are the facts about the Jews? (I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews myself. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are.) ... There wasn't one of them [the Khazars] who had an ancestor who ever put a toe in the Holy Land. Not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and ask us to support their armed insurrections in Palestine by saying, 'You want to help repatriate God's Chosen People to their Promised Land, their ancestral home, don't you? It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Saviour ... It is as ridiculous to call them 'people of the Holy Land,' as it would be to call the 54 million Chinese Moslems 'Arabs' ..."

The former Khazar people are known as the Ashkenazi Jews (plural Ashkenazim) and some writers estimate that perhaps 90% to 95% of those calling themselves 'Jewish' worldwide are ancestors of the Khazars. Others are known as Sephardic Jews and they do have an historical connection to the Middle East, although even then the idea of a 'chosen race' going back to Biblical Israel still doesn't stand up, as we shall see. The Ashkenazim ('Khazars') are actually the minority in Israel itself, but they hold the reins of power and have always done so since the country was created in 1948. The name Ashkenazi is said by some to originate from Ashkenaz, the Hebrew word for Germany. In fact, the Bible refers to the ashkenaz as a people living in the region of Mount Ararat (now Turkey) and Armenia. That would certainly fit the basic location of the Khazars... The Ashkenazi as a people did not speak the Semitic language of Hebrew, which is no surprise at all because they are not Hebrews. They developed their own tongue called Yiddish...[which] did not come from Israel.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak
How old are you? You sound like someone who's never worked in an office before.

What an absurd thing to say. Based on a single one of my posts, you determine that I have no experience in an office?

Not that it is remotely relevant to any of this, but I am 33 and have worked in offices since I was 17, within the fields of stockbroking, funds management, and government.

Quite the contrary. It's a fact that a lot of inside information travels within a network of Jewish peers but never reaches people beyond the network. This allows these people to buy and sell stock before that information reaches the media, which gives them an extra advantage.

Of course the dominance of Jews in finance and the vastness of the Jewish financial network is the consequence of their century-old success in this field. No one will deny that.

So, you are basically suggesting that there is a race-wide conspiracy of illegal insider trading perpetrated by the Jews?

OK, thanks. Now at least, I have some inkling of the kind of person I am debating with.

Actually, no one forced them to do anything and usury was illegal for ANYONE considering it was highly immoral from a Christian perspective. Jewish usurers were nevertheless saved from prosecution, because the Christian upper classes were pragmatic enough to make use of those services (since Jews were the only ones providing them).

As I already said, they were restricted from many MANY trades based on their race. If you are denying that this occurred, I stand ready to bomb the daylights out of you with plenty of information to this effect.

This, in effect, forced them into other professions, such as finance-related jobs (which, certainly, medieval Christians were prohibited from holding).

Further, I'd like to point out that Jews were denied many professions PRECISELY because they had abused their status and position in the past. It's not like they were just victims of evil prejudice, like some seem to claim.

So, you're now implying that Jews, as a race, deserved the prohibitions that were enforced upon them because they behaved in an untoward (corrupt?) manner?

Wow. Dude, that is unmistakeably racist. Sorry, there's no other word for it.

I would also like to add that Jews were NEVER banned from manifacturing or agricultural professions,

How could they possibly earn an income for their family via agriculture when, in many countries, they were prohibited from even owning land? That's ridiculous. That's like saying "hey, why can't that guy in a wheelchair use the stairs like the rest of us?"

RE Manufacturing: Yes, many Jews were involved in manufacturing professions. It's not like they were ALL involved in finance. Only the most obtuse would say that.

however most Jews only seem to be interested in jobs focused on talking a lot or trade and commerce and especially the most profitable jobs in trade and commerce (the jobs with most profit for least input).

So now you're saying that they got involved in finance because they were (and are, it seems) essentially lazy? That they wanted jobs which involved the least amount of "input" as you put it?

It's funny how Jews always like to shed their own blame onto the so-called "antisemites" while in fact antisemitism is nothing but a normal gentile response to Jewish ethno-centrism.

It's sad, not funny, that shocking racists like you try and tar them with the same dirty brush.

Stop polluting the forums, ya peanut.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Two things...

I'm saying there is secret knowledge that moves the financial markets, known by many, not only Jews.

And that old story about not being allowed to do any ''work'' in professions other than the dirty money game down at the counting house? Come on.... puhlease! More like a goofy cover story for the lack of Jewish labor. Everybody knows the U.S. statistics show Jews have the highest IQ, income and professional jobs. Jews don't ''labor'' well. This stuff is published by the U.S. Government and it is common knowledge. Most people, Jewish or not, that are looking for success steer their children towards professional jobs, not manual labor. That story reminds me of a rabbit that didn't want to get thrown into the briar patch. Ohhhhhh puhlease don't throw me into the briar patch!

Dude, if you're not aware of the history of Europe and the reams of information out there concerning the prohibitions that were applied to Jews, then you have a long way to go before you are remotely qualified to contribute further to the topic.

And "Jew's don't labour well"?

Wow. Sit back and have a think about that statement, mate.

I can see precisely the kind of people this thread has attracted, and it worries me, to be honest.

The kind of people that enjoy broadbrushing others along racial lines are not my first choice of discussion partner.

*feeling lightly ill*

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's sort of goofy...

I went to Hebrew school most of my childhood and I always was the kid arguing for evolution to my teacher lol or kind of going against aspects of faith I disagree with...

But I never found the term Goyim gave me or anyone else a sense of hatred or dislike for anyone else anymore than I feel the Japanese term Gaijin means anything other than "outsider" to the them.

It's preservation of cultural integrity

And yeah jews can be really tight nit, but it's not some plot or anything else, it's a good strong culture...

I've been ranting all the time about PC in here including today and what it is doing to many American kids to be brought up being told their ancestors did bad things a not being told the good...

And I find that people like to complain about the chosen people thing but really it doesn't seem to build anything other than confidence...

Certainly of all religions Jews are not expanding converting or recruiting, so if we really did have some kind of "superiority" complex or hatred to others from those aspects of our culture why then wouldn't we follow Christianity and Islam in Conversion of others?

PERHAPS Op you have it backwards!

Maybe a strong sense of self pride and self esteem actually makes a young person grow up to NOT want to take over the world?

I certainly have no call to power going on internally.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you speak for all Jews. You sound like you don't know about the financial conspiracy because you don't naturally tend towards that field of study.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

I'm a religious evolutionist/atheist but I was born Jewish, and I agree with Mopus here.

It's really, really not an inside plot or a conspiracy.

It's actually a sort of blown-up stereotype or something. I can't explain it. I don't understand all the Jew-jokes that people make and all the Jew-rumors that spread.

It's really complete nonsense and makes the people who believe it look really funny and unintelligent to me. It's like if I said, "Wow, all the Catholics are involved in transportation. It must be a conspiracy. I don't understand! They're plotting against us."

That's not even a stereotype and it still sounds ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What planet did you come from and how long before the Greyhound space bus leaves to take you back there?

Stop being envious of a cultures successes get out of your chair and make a living...

"obviously finance isn't my field"

Trust me if there was a genuine Jewish financial conspiracy i'd be in on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

It's really, really not an inside plot or a conspiracy.

Thank's

Check your paypal account Esther I sent you a li sumthin for backing me up.

I'll see you in Bermuda Thursday?

Don't forget to bring the pictures Eli snapped of Obama and Hillary

Shalom

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i hear you my asian friend..the fact of the matter is many jews only like to get along within themselves and when it comes to Muslims, they hate them....only rarely do you hear a jew who supports Islamic beliefs and doesnt talk about the propaganda fed to them by the media...im sorry but they're not that easy to find

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

Don't the Chinese bar all religions including yours from assembly?

Last I checked at least

They are huge fans...

Good luck with that hook up.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

We only like to get along within ourselves?

Wow. All of my best friends aren't Jewish. None of the boys I've dated except one have been Jewish.

I don't work in a job run by Jewish people.

I just don't understand.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

LOL I know!!!!

I run into a Jewish Girl to date about once a decade...

Outside of Israel and Williamsburg there's like 1500 of us that will even be Jewish in a generation...

Compared to relatively 1.5 Billion Islamics and Christians each?

I must have missed the part of the Torah that taught the Jedi Mind Trick or something...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

And clearly all of us Zionist Jews are on ATS. It's a Jewish dating site, didn't you know?

...That is sort of a bummer, though. Makes me feel sort of guilty for definitely not raising my future children to be Jewish. Or any other religion, for that matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ya, like, and have you noticed how many black people there are in the NBA? I think it's a conspiracy of some kind.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Briefly, consider the following...

For a long time in Europe, Jews were not allowed to own property. They were barred from many professions. And they often faced religious persecution, and were forced to flee.

One of the jobs they were allowed to have, was collecting taxes, and money lending - back then, not respected jobs.

Now, think about it.

You're not allowed to own property, you often face having to pick up and flee, and one of the only jobs you are allowed to have that doesn't completely suck, is in money.

Can you see how they maybe developed a cultural expertise of sorts? How perhaps, the money business became a critical element to their survival?

Much like the survivalists right here on this message board, they saw the value in having things like precious metals and stones - and since they couldn't buy land, they had even more money to stock up on these kinds of mobile assets.

Also, consider that Jews in america graduate college at almost triple the average national rate. Do you think this might give them some kind of a competitive advantage? Just maybe?

It's not so nefarious as you think. I have a couple of old friends on wall street too. If you're good at making people rich, nobody cares who you are, or what you wear on your head.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yah I was first clued into the fact that this was a Zionist Dating site by the:

"Alexander Hamilton Was a Gay Jew" thread

I'm just hoping to pick up enough of those little gold Stars of David I get for my posts to be considered an eligible bachelor.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
Ya, like, and have you noticed how many black people there are in the NBA? I think it's a conspiracy of some kind.

They are all Ethiopian Jews that escaped Egypt long ago and made it to America.... shhhhhhhhhhh

Also, consider that Jews in america graduate college at almost triple the average national rate. Do you think this might give them some kind of a competitive advantage? Just maybe?

My mother would have so KILLED ME if I didn't go to College LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Jews dominate Wall Street for two reasons. One is because they're good at dealing with money and the other is the Jewish financial network based on a strong ingroup-outgroup mentallity that prevails throughout Jewish culture.

For a long time in Europe, Jews were not allowed to own property. They were barred from many professions. And they often faced religious persecution, and were forced to flee.

That's because in previous times that had abused their position to corrupt gentile power structures and gentile culture, which made the gentile host people regard them as a threat. Denying property and certain professions is the humane alternative to pogroms. You can't expect people to have their country corrupted from the inside and do nothing, right?!

Obviously not all Jews were involved in corrupting gentile power structures and gentile culture. This generalisation is where antisemites go wrong, but the importance and overall negative impact of Jewish culture on gentile culture cannot be underestimated.

One of the jobs they were allowed to have, was collecting taxes, and money lending - back then, not respected jobs.

Gentiles considered these professions very immoral, but Jews had less moral objections. It seems gentile society allowed Jews to be tax collectors and money lenders from a pragmatic perspective.

Can you see how they maybe developed a cultural expertise of sorts? How perhaps, the money business became a critical element to their survival?.

Jewish involvement in trades like acting, PR, law, politices, money lending and trade (typical Jewish trade) goes back way beyond medieval society. Jews have rarely been involved in professions that actually produce something like engineering, argiculture or crafts. Since the time of Moses and beyond, they've always been the middle man earnier money off the back of the productive professions. Besides their subversive socio-political activities, this attitude (often considered parasitic) is the prime force behind antisemitism.

Much like the survivalists right here on this message board, they saw the value in having things like precious metals and stones - and since they couldn't buy land, they had even more money to stock up on these kinds of mobile assets.

So when they significantly increased their power during the 19th century, they made sure taxes on land were severely increased. This would allow them to make even more money, while the arristocracy (owning more land than actual money) lost most power and money by the decade.

It's not so nefarious as you think. I have a couple of old friends on wall street too. If you're good at making people rich, nobody cares who you are, or what you wear on your head.

Even among gentiles, being part of the right social networks grants you special benefits, regardless of your personal qualities or your social background. Networking has become the prime cause of success in the early 21st century and the Jewish networks are most succesful of all.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join