It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PC equals Newspeak

"Jews dominate Wall Street for two reasons. One is because they're good at dealing with money and the other is the Jewish financial network based on a strong ingroup-outgroup mentallity that prevails throughout Jewish culture."

Ah. So, it's because they're smart, and because of a magical network that doesn't exist. Gotta love the mild compliment that actually serves to set up the completely insane racist fantasy scenario. Classic. EVERY ethnic minority that came to America - probably anywhere - stuck together as a group. It's what human beings do - except, if you'e Jewish, you're doing it because you're a magically evil genius. sigh

"That's because in previous times that had abused their position to corrupt gentile power structures and gentile culture, which made the gentile host people regard them as a threat. Denying property and certain professions is the humane alternative to pogroms. You can't expect people to have their country corrupted from the inside and do nothing, right?!"

Actually, you just made that up. It's all about the same things that happens all through time and place - discrimination. Bigger groups beat on smaller groups. Religious hegemony. Etc, etc. Do you write fiction?

"Gentiles considered these professions very immoral, but Jews had less moral objections. It seems gentile society allowed Jews to be tax collectors and money lenders from a pragmatic perspective."

Again, total bull. Who do you think they were collecting money for?

"Since the time of Moses and beyond"

Seeing as we don't even have historical proof Moses ever existed, or the exodus, or any other of the fairy tales of about that time, I'm going to toss this one right on the big steaming pile of dung with the rest of your BS.

"So when they significantly increased their power during the 19th century, they made sure taxes on land were severely increased."

I swear I must have stepped in something. This smell just won't go away.

Thank you for demonstrating the fictional basis of this nonsense, and the utter ignorance of bigots. You done good.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
What an absurd thing to say. Based on a single one of my posts, you determine that I have no experience in an office?

Your understanding of the corporate world seemed very limited for someone with real life experience with that environment.

Not that it is remotely relevant to any of this, but I am 33 and have worked in offices since I was 17, within the fields of stockbroking, funds management, and government.

Hard to believe, but I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt

So, you are basically suggesting that there is a race-wide conspiracy of illegal insider trading perpetrated by the Jews?

That's not what I said. It is just an interaction of social networking with Jewish social networking being more effective due to the increased ethnocentricity and hence the increased ingroup-outgroup mentallity of Jewish culture. The anti-gentile elements of radical Talmudism and Zionism certainly also play a role, however to suggest that even a majority of Jews is involved in some well-defined global Jewish conspiracy is a leap of logic way beyond the spectre of real life. Some Jewish networks (especially the network around the Rothschild banking family) are involved in global political conspiracies, though, however they also cooperate with gentiles and most Jews are not part of these networks.

OK, thanks. Now at least, I have some inkling of the kind of person I am debating with.

No you don't. That's just your own prejudice speaking.

As I already said, they were restricted from many MANY trades based on their race. If you are denying that this occurred, I stand ready to bomb the daylights out of you with plenty of information to this effect.

They were restricted from many trades as a protective measure only AFTER their involvement in those trades had had a corrosive effect on gentile society. A few trades (like pimping and money lending) were allowed for pragmatic reasons only as there was a market for it but no gentiles willing to engage in such immoral activities.

So, you're now implying that Jews, as a race, deserved the prohibitions that were enforced upon them because they behaved in an untoward (corrupt?) manner?

Wow. Dude, that is unmistakeably racist. Sorry, there's no other word for it.

It was because of the very strong anti-gentile ethnocentricity within Jewish culture, not because of their genetic make-up. Don't turn this into a racist argument.

How could they possibly earn an income for their family via agriculture when, in many countries, they were prohibited from even owning land?

In those days, most of the land was owned by arristocrats and common farmers rented their land. Therefore, this wouldn't have been an issue.

RE Manufacturing: Yes, many Jews were involved in manufacturing professions.

Oh really? Professions like what?

So now you're saying that they got involved in finance because they were (and are, it seems) essentially lazy? That they wanted jobs which involved the least amount of "input" as you put it?

I wouldn't say it's laziness. I'd rather say they have a more Machiavellistic approach : go for as much money and power with as little input and effort as possible. If you're not restricted to moral obligations towards the gentile population, why would you act any differently?

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak
It's funny how Jews always like to shed their own blame onto the so-called "antisemites" while in fact antisemitism is nothing but a normal gentile response to Jewish ethno-centrism.

It's sad, not funny, that shocking racists like you try and tar them with the same dirty brush.

Just because I don't buy into this whole Jewish victimisation nonsense, that doesn't make me a racist. Your prejudice shows as you failed to debunk even a single of my arguments and all you've done so far is giving a few strawman arguments, petty namecalling and prejudiced statements about my supposed beliefs. Typical liberal tactics....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow...

glad you covered that one TT

I have a habit of being far more obnoxious when in reply to such statements...

I'm really amazed what people believe

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ok, if the Jews dominate Wall Street and Hollywood they have to be doing something right.

They are clued up, brilliant business people, and unlike a lot of other people, wide awake.

I admire that get-up-and-go thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
Ah. So, it's because they're smart, and because of a magical network that doesn't exist.

I don't understand how one can work in office environments and NOT be exposed to social networks. Social networking is the key to getting ahead in a corporate environment, regardless if you're Jewish or gentile.

Also, there's no single social network. There are literally thousands. Some are just more succesful and more elitist than others.

Gotta love the mild compliment that actually serves to set up the completely insane racist fantasy scenario. Classic. EVERY ethnic minority that came to America - probably anywhere - stuck together as a group.ecause they're smart, and because of a magical network that doesn't exist.

Indeed. Minorities always form their own social networks and develop an ingroup-outgroup mentallity because it is man's natural instinct to do so in an environment perceived as potentially hostile. Unity breeds strength. Jews are just the most succesful minority due to their decreased moral objections, their strong ethno-centric culture and their above-average intelligence (which sets them apart from eg. the far less succesful Roma and Sinti gypsies)

It's what human beings do - except, if you'e Jewish, you're doing it because you're a magically evil genius. sigh

I never said or implied that. You're twisting my words. In fact, we seem to agree on this issue.

"That's because in previous times that had abused their position to corrupt gentile power structures and gentile culture, which made the gentile host people regard them as a threat. Denying property and certain professions is the humane alternative to pogroms. You can't expect people to have their country corrupted from the inside and do nothing, right?!"

Actually, you just made that up. It's all about the same things that happens all through time and place - discrimination. Bigger groups beat on smaller groups.

Discrimination is usually the consequence of already existing ethnic conflict and not the pretext. That's one area where multi-culturalists just don't seem to get it and Jews seem to be unwilling to admit.

And no, I didn't just make that up. Just read the orriginal writings of civil and religious leaders (whether supportive of the anti-Jewish policies or not) at the time regarding the anti-Jewish measures taken. Based on the orriginal writings, the reason for the anti-Jewish policies is quite obviously a reaction to the behavior and attitude of significant elements within the Jewish community.

"Gentiles considered these professions very immoral, but Jews had less moral objections. It seems gentile society allowed Jews to be tax collectors and money lenders from a pragmatic perspective."

Again, total bull. Who do you think they were collecting money for?

It was not immoral to borrow money. I was just immoral to lend it to someone else in return for interest. Christian morallity often doesn't make sense, so this is not an exception.

Seeing as we don't even have historical proof Moses ever existed, or the exodus, or any other of the fairy tales of about that time, I'm going to toss this one right on the big steaming pile of dung with the rest of your BS.

Since the time Jews lived in Egypt, then. There's no need for a silly semantics discussion here. You very well know what I mean.

"So when they significantly increased their power during the 19th century, they made sure taxes on land were severely increased."

I swear I must have stepped in something. This smell just won't go away.

Do your research. I'm not making any of this up.

Thank you for demonstrating the fictional basis of this nonsense, and the utter ignorance of bigots. You done good.

I'm not the bigot here. I'm just telling facts.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Wow...

glad you covered that one TT

I have a habit of being far more obnoxious when in reply to such statements...

I'm really amazed what people believe

If you disagree with my views, feel free to try to debunk them. The evidence for the viewpoints I express is quite strong and I can back up pretty much everything I say, but I'm always interested in seeing them challenged in a mature intellectual debate. Just don't descend to the level of namecalling and silly strawmans. Thusfar, TT has failed to do so at many levels.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I work at a synagogue, I'm not Jewish. I'm the custodian there and clean and lock the place up at night.

I am always very interested in religion so I'm always reading the shabbat pamphlets and high holy holiday pamphlets, things like that.

I have never come across anything that reference a gentile as a pig. The Jewish religion from what I can tell mostly only talks about what Jews should do because they have a crap load of commandments.

But yes if you are a Jew you definitely are viewed as more trusting by other Jews.

I read on one pamphlet that a Jew should not charge a fellow Jew interest on a loan. This is on a religious pamphlet lol. But they do not talk bed about people who are not Jewish.

They are very, very business oriented. The Synagogue where I work has a board of directors and the Rabbi answers to them when it comes to monetary topics.

But if you want proof that Jews have their own society when it comes to wall street all you need to do is look at the Bernie madof case. You only got screwed if you were a Jew on that one. A lot of good Jewish people lost a all the money they had by putting their trust in a man because he and they were a Jew. If you ask me that's their business and not mine.

Everyone has the right to feel safe doing business with who they choose, nothing wrong with it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
I have never come across anything that reference a gentile as a pig. The Jewish religion from what I can tell mostly only talks about what Jews should do because they have a crap load of commandments.

Some Nazis had no problem with Jews and others even liked them. Similarly, Jewish culture is not monolithic. Some Jewish groups are strongly anti-gentile, others only mildly and yet others have no problem with gentiles at all. It's a matter of how the interpret the Tanakh and Talmud as many rules and principles are open for interpretation (which is also why Jewish religion varies from ultra-orthodox to ultra-liberal)

But yes if you are a Jew you definitely are viewed as more trusting by other Jews.

And again, I'd like to stress this is not typical for Jews but just more explicit and radical among Jews than among caucasians (who tend to be more individualistic).

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Some Nazis had no problem with Jews and others even liked them. Similarly, Jewish culture is not monolithic. Some Jewish groups are strongly anti-gentile, others only mildly and yet others have no problem with gentiles at all. It's a matter of how the interpret the Tanakh and Talmud as many rules and principles are open for interpretation (which is also why Jewish religion varies from ultra-orthodox to ultra-liberal)

Any Jew will tell you that Jews helped put Hitler in power. Some Nazis if still alive in Argentina might tell you that these Jews really did not like other types of Jews.

I seriously think that the whole Palestinian conflict is a way to keep all the different types of Jews in Israel from killing each other or ripping that nation apart like we in America are doing today. Kind of like how the holocaust united all different types of Jewish people.

All religions are like this tho. From Christians hating Christians to Muslims hating Muslims, Jews are no Different. We are all human, We are all stupid.

And again, I'd like to stress this is not typical for Jews but just more explicit and radical among Jews than among caucasians (who tend to be more individualistic).

I only see Jews having more confidence in their dealing with other Jews as a very beneficial thing that we could should learn from.

A Jew treating a fellow Jew as if he was Family is what we all should be doing. Hell most people don't even treat their own family members like family.

Yes I understand that different denominations of Jews act differently and I am fully aware of their individual distaste for their different denominations. But still there is nothing wrong with choosing who to trust while doing business and Most Jews have no shame while doing so nor should they.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Any Jew will tell you that Jews helped put Hitler in power. Some Nazis if still alive in Argentina might tell you that these Jews really did not like other types of Jews.

... which illustrates Jewish power, Jewish ingroup-outgroup mentallity as well as the heterogenous nature of the Jewish community (anyone claiming Jews form one united bloc doesn't understand Jewish culture).

I seriously think that the whole Palestinian conflict is a way to keep all the different types of Jews in Israel from killing each other or ripping that nation apart like we in America are doing today. Kind of like how the holocaust united all different types of Jewish people.

True. Historical and present day conflicts are used by propagandists to unite the Jews towards a single political motive and that motive is radical Zionism.

All religions are like this tho. From Christians hating Christians to Muslims hating Muslims, Jews are no Different.

The difference lies in the ethnic factor. You're a Jew because you're born from a Jewish mother, whereas being a Chistian or Muslem is a mere religious issue.

I only see Jews having more confidence in their dealing with other Jews as a very beneficial thing that we could should learn from.

Ethno-centricity is a good thing only when it does not automatically lead to hostility towards one or more particular outgroup. That's where both Nazis and radical Zionists go overboard.

But still there is nothing wrong with choosing who to trust while doing business and Most Jews have no shame while doing so nor should they.

The problem is that most Caucasians do not operate in this fashion because they're been indoctrinated with all that multi-cultural hogwash that all are equal and etnno-cultural identity is irrelevant (where leftist Jews played a significant role), which gives ethno-centric Jews an unfair advantage.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

... which illustrates Jewish power, Jewish ingroup-outgroup mentallity as well as the heterogenous nature of the Jewish community (anyone claiming Jews form one united bloc doesn't understand Jewish culture).

Dude no....

Your trying to paint some picture that portrays Jews as some type of bad guy, it's not true.

Jews treat non Jewish people no different than Mexicans, Americans, Iraqis, Indians or any other people would treat people who are not of their same ethnicity.

Despite this I as a non Jewish person have never in my live been treated in a bad way by any Jew in my life and I have met many, many Jews From far left to orthodox.

Jewish power is no different than any other power out there and there are many, many different types of powers out there. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!

True. Historical and present day conflicts are used by propagandists to unite the Jews towards a single political motive and that motive is radical Zionism.

There is no way you could ever make A conservative, liberal, super liberal and orthodox Jew unite under Zionism. Don't hold you breath there buddy lol!

It would be like saying every different type of Muslim is going to get naked and have an orgy.

The difference lies in the ethnic factor. You're a Jew because you're born from a Jewish mother, whereas being a Chistian or Muslem is a mere religious issue.

So? It's their religion dude, be tolerant. You can still convert if it's such an issue with you.

Oh and try telling all the Muslims currently killing each other and the all ready dead Protestant and Catholic people that it's different.

Ethno-centricity is a good thing only when it does not automatically lead to hostility towards one or more particular outgroup. That's where both Nazis and radical Zionists go overboard..

Yeah but you are classifying the entire Jewish religion as Zionist, that is also hostility towards one or more particular out group a hostile view at least but hey you have a right to that too.

The problem is that most Caucasians do not operate in this fashion because they're been indoctrinated with all that multi-cultural hogwash that all are equal and etnno-cultural identity is irrelevant (where leftist Jews played a significant role), which gives ethno-centric Jews an unfair advantage.

Unfair advantage? In what way?

What your talking about is envy dude. If a person can't live with out envy than any advantage anyone has over you is more than fair.

And be careful because envy leads to hate.

Just get out there do your best and don't blame anyone but yourself for what you can't accomplish. We live in a #ed up world and we all had a part in making it this way.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Dude no....

Your trying to paint some picture that portrays Jews as some type of bad guy

No I don't.

Jews treat non Jewish people no different than Mexicans, Americans, Iraqis, Indians or any other people would treat people who are not of their same ethnicity.

Wrong. Different peoples have different attitudes towards outgroups and these attitudes are culturally defined. Sometimes the hostility towards outgroups is extreme (eg. Nazis or radical Zionists) and sometimes outgroups are even privileged (eg. multi-cultural Western society).

Despite this I as a non Jewish person have never in my live been treated in a bad way by any Jew in my life and I have met many, many Jews From far left to orthodox.

We're talking about group behavior. Most antisemites will not treat individual Jews any different from individual gentiles, yet there still remains a strong anti-Jewish tendency in their beliefs and actions.

Jewish power is no different than any other power out there and there are many, many different types of powers out there.

Jewish power differs from other types of power in either its ancient ethno-centric basis or its dominance.

There is no way you could ever make A conservative, liberal, super liberal and orthodox Jew unite under Zionism.

I know it is hard, but the Zionists are nevertheless pushing that agenda.

It would be like saying every different type of Muslim is going to get naked and have an orgy.

This type of hedonistic behavior is becoming more and more common in former Christian societies as a result of social engineering. The same can be achieved in other civilisation if enough time and energy is spent. You underestimate the power of social engineering through PR/propaganda and media domination.

So? It's their religion dude, be tolerant. You can still convert if it's such an issue with you.

Conversion to Judaism will never allow you to get the status of a Cohen within the Jewish community. Bloodlines prevail over religion with regards to Jewish identity.

Oh and try telling all the Muslims currently killing each other and the all ready dead Protestant and Catholic people that it's different.

Different doesn't mean less violent.

Ethno-centricity is a good thing only when it does not automatically lead to hostility towards one or more particular outgroup. That's where both Nazis and radical Zionists go overboard.

Yeah but you are classifying the entire Jewish religion as Zionist, that is also hostility towards one or more particular out group a hostile view at least but hey you have a right to that too.

I'm not classifying the entire Jewish religion as Zionist. I'm merely acknowledging the powerful anti-gentile tendencies both within religious Judaism and political Judaism (Zionism).

Unfair advantage? In what way?

If one section of society applies a strong ingroup-outgroup attitude while others operate on an individualistic base because they're fooled into believing an ingroup-outgroup attitude is wrong, the first section will have an unfair advantage.

What your talking about is envy dude. If a person can't live with out envy than any advantage anyone has over you is more than fair.

And be careful because envy leads to hate.

It's not a matter of envy or hate. It's a matter of a lack of equal oportunity for gentiles as a consequence of their brainwashing by the multi-cultural left. This is especially true for Caucasian gentiles, as various other ethnic groups (eg. Indians or Chinese) are less influenced by multi-culti brainwashing and tend to maintain their own ethno-culturally based networks. As such, both Indians or Chinese have become a powerful adversary to both Jews and Caucasian gentiles of the globalist market with Caucasian gentiles holding but a shred of their previous dominant position and being pushed aside more and more precisely because they lack these ethno-culturally based networks.

Just get out there do your best and don't blame anyone but yourself for what you can't accomplish. We live in a #ed up world and we all had a part in making it this way.

I couldn't agree more, however it is important to realise that some played a bigger role than others in f***ing up the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I can't possibly get into what would amount to... a 2 day festival here right now... I'm screwed on a harsh deadline for the holidays and already spent my weekend goofing around in here too much...

I didn't call names... and go off, because i've read a few things that say to me your interesting and don't want to start in...

I can assure you...

On this one, your just doing what allot of people do and making connections where none exist...

Look...

Let me explain, I understand Given that Jews were displaced and found themselves all over in other peoples cultures, sometimes not appreciated... why we are in every bit of history everywhere and connections Can be made...

But the reality is, the culture is just,..... it's own thing, there are no conspiracy's or trends through time... we have bounced so much we aren't even the same people from one century to the next aside from carrying around that Torah... Having perhaps maybe developed a brain due to language and history and survival factors,... a survival trait

Let me tell you about my childhood... and Life

I had to go to school 5 hrs a day AFTER school, after 3 o clock for like 7 years, after that it was martial arts and other studies that i got to pick, I started my first business at 13 years of age, I wasn't bought toys, i was given books and told i was smart every single day 10x a day

I'm not even Jewish by birth.... but by 3rd grade, I had Hs graduating reading and math levels on my state tests.

Why? because this is my neurotic culture lol

Sometimes... I don't even want to get into where I have been, how much money I have had at points, the people I have met the careers I have had...

And I assure you...

I am the nut that I am... And these people are in my family are who they are... and i'm talking all the way up to The Bush administrations cabinet...

Because we are Neurotic... by culture...

We don't have ANY connection... no conspiracy

We don't even like each other... 90% of the time, with the exception of a common threat...

And I GET IT

Why whenever there is something going on good or bad from where your sitting, there is a Jew involved...

If I ever went into who I have met and who I know and made a list, you'd say I was full of Crap

But i'm nobody...I can just talk my way through any door I encounter

Just a neurotic DRIVEN culture...with no actual association..

I have had benefits being a Jew.... LOL but not from other Jews

But being a Jew...Reverse Racism...yah, i was divorced the year before and a guy gave me like 40 G to start a business after just meeting me...because "i'm a Jew".... I've defended people in Court lol and i'm not a Lawyer because they rather have a Jew who wasn't a Lawyer than a public defender lol

WHY are there so many Jews on wall Street? because there are so many people who will ONLY work with a Jew in regards to money, not because we got together and made a choice...

If your a broke Lazy Jew lol, you can just take your series 7 and money will float to you, you become a doctor or Lawyer people are out there that only want THE JEW lol

I'm babbling.... lol...

It doesn't come from other Jews, the successes for us, I have Jews in positions of power all through my family, from working with Billionares to the White House...

They see me hardly ever, and probably don't like me and do nothing for me...

We are almost all neurotic...

I am happy being really lazy right now...

As a kid... "your going to be surgeon" "your going to be a lawyer"

My friend...if i repeat myself it's only because I want you to understand...

I STARTED A BUSINESS AT 13... I wasn't allowed out of the house...

When my Dad saw I was able to go to college if they would have let me..at 8 because of test scores... the highest possible Perfect scores... At 8 years old, they asked me to go to College

He said... LOL

"there was no extra credit you could have gotten? was that the best you could do"

Not all Jewish families are this...urm, insane as mine, but a whole lot are...

That's why whenever you see something going on there is a Jew involved my friend... MOSTLY Good, but sometimes I suppose we get driven nuts and thus some of us get involved in crazy exploits...

BUT I ASSURE YOU

There is no conspiracy...ZERO connection, not through time, not through family or race other than this one thing...

A neurotic family life... a driven tenacious culture...

I can still hear it...

"your going to be a Lawyer" "your going to be a Doctor"

The last thread I wrote was an assault in a way on friend back home who wanted to know why I am enjoying my life when I could be a Senator or something LOL

Sometimes like now... I just don't do crap with myself, in rebellion, but from childhood I was buried with it...and I always eventually have to top myself or I don't feel right about myself...

This is the culture bro... nd I want you to understand because your not a dope... most of us get sick of each other lol... your whole life "do a mitzvah" lol (something good for the world)

So I understand fully WHY you can look through history and life and the world and see Jews here doing this and Jews here doing that and make... all these whacked out assumptions and connections...

But it's nothing more than being told your going to be a Millionaire and buy your Mother a big house after you become a surgeon or whatever...from the time you are 2 LOL

"look at his fingers...omg they are so long.... he's going to be surgeon"

"listen to the mouth on him he'll be a Lawyer he could be the first Jewish president"

I'd get both of those 2x each before breakfast when I was 2 my friend

can you get it?

between the cultural displacement that stuck us in everyone Else's business and that kind of Mother lol WHY we seem to be involved in everything?

But there is no conspiracy lol...we can barely tolerate each other half the time lol

I ssure you....given My family, i'd KNOW if there was...

In fact

I'd be disowned by now if I wasn't in the upper ranks

There is no Jewish conspiracy

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Dude I'm tired of this.

For what ever reason their may be, people on this earth have tried very, very hard to exterminate the Jews.

How far down does the percentage of the population of the Jews need to go before we give up and start blaming ourselves for being the fool and letting the world get the way it is?

I guarantee you 10,000 years form now the whole world will be struggling to kill the last single Jew on Earth because he had an unfair advantage against the other 7 trillion gentiles that make up the rest of humanity if we continue down your path of thinking.

Not only that but when the Last Jew is gone we will then turn on some other scape goat race who is supposedly the cause of our unfair advantages.

We as a human race are genetically stupid, all of us are and this world will never, never change as long as we keep pointing the finger at anyone but ourselves.

You like anyone has freewill to think as you wish, I care not what you think beyond the fact that it is your right for I will be dead and gone some day and my last thought in this life will not be some bull crap about how I had an unfair advantage because I'm not a Jew.

TA!!

Izzy.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I didn't call names... and go off, because i've read a few things that say to me your interesting and don't want to start in...

I can assure you...

On this one, your just doing what allot of people do and making connections where none exist...

I doubt it, but I'm willing to leave that open for discussion.

Let me explain, I understand Given that Jews were displaced and found themselves all over in other peoples cultures, sometimes not appreciated... why we are in every bit of history everywhere and connections Can be made...

But the reality is, the culture is just,..... it's own thing, there are no conspiracy's or trends through time... we have bounced so much we aren't even the same people from one century to the next aside from carrying around that Torah...

Only ignorant antisemitic fools would suggest that Jews today, Jews 500 years ago and Jews 3000 years ago have all been agents of the same collective agenda. Nevertheless, many Jews throughout history have pursued interests perceived as positive for the Jewish community at large and harming gentile communities in the process, which is the main cause of antisemitism as Jewish critics like Israel Shahak and gentile researchers like Kevin MacDonald pointed out.

Having perhaps maybe developed a brain due to language and history and survival factors,... a survival trait

I had to go to school 5 hrs a day AFTER school, after 3 o clock for like 7 years, after that it was martial arts and other studies that i got to pick, I started my first business at 13 years of age, I wasn't bought toys, i was given books and told i was smart every single day 10x a day

Intelligence is highly valued in Jewish culture and Jews are expected by their Jewish brethren to obtain a high social status and use that status for the greater (Jewish) good. This is common in many cultures, but more explicit and radical in Jewish culture.

Because we are Neurotic... by culture...

By culture and genetics. Evolutionary principles have allowed these cultural elements to become part of your genetic heritage. The same is true for the superior linguistic and mercantile skills of the Jewish people.

We don't have ANY connection... no conspiracy

We don't even like each other... 90% of the time, with the exception of a common threat...

In absense of an outside threat, you operate as individuals. However, when you perceive an outside threat, you will cooperate more easily than other ethno-cultural groups for the destruction of weaking of that threat. Many radical Jews try to paint the Muslem world, the Christian world or the gentile world at large as a major threat against Judaism, creating a significant amount of anti-gentile rhetoric and sentiment that has made it even into the Tanakh and Talmud. This has significant consequences for the gentile world.

If I ever went into who I have met and who I know and made a list, you'd say I was full of Crap

But i'm nobody...

So even as a nobody, you're all well-connected with lots of people very high in the financial food chain. You perfectly illustrate what I've been saying about the Jewish networks. The connections you're referring to is one of those networks.

But being a Jew...Reverse Racism...yah, i was divorced the year before and a guy gave me like 40 G to start a business after just meeting me...because "i'm a Jew".... I've defended people in Court lol and i'm not a Lawyer because they rather have a Jew who wasn't a Lawyer than a public defender

WHY are there so many Jews on wall Street? because there are so many people who will ONLY work with a Jew in regards to money, not because we got together and made a choice...

If your a broke Lazy Jew lol, you can just take your series 7 and money will float to you, you become a doctor or Lawyer people are out there that only want THE JEW lol

Again, you illustrate my point. Gentiles would never behave in such a fashion unless they are extremely racist. Yet for Jews, this behavior is common.

We are almost all neurotic...

Neurosis has its advantages, I guess....

There is no conspiracy...ZERO connection, not through time, not through family or race other than this one thing...

There exist conspiracies, but the main drive behind Jewish behavior is cultural and genetic rather than conspiratoral. The Jewish conspiracy myth is a mixture of facts, silly generalisations and a few wrong conclusions.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Is really very funny what you say.

I laugh at all you Jews not knowing.

You try desperately to convince others of that which you know nothing.

I am convinced. You know nothing!

This is all similar to threads of Masons disavowing secret knowledge.

You each think there is nothing to know simply because you don't know it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

For what ever reason their may be, people on this earth have tried very, very hard to exterminate the Jews.

How far down does the percentage of the population of the Jews need to go before we give up and start blaming ourselves for being the fool and letting the world get the way it is?

The very reason many people have tried to limit the rights of Jews, drive them out or kill them was the overall malign influence of Jewish culture on gentile society. Unless we acknowledge that fact, history is doomed to repeat itself.

I guarantee you 10,000 years form now the whole world will be struggling to kill the last single Jew on Earth because he had an unfair advantage against the other 7 trillion gentiles that make up the rest of humanity if we continue down your path of thinking.

Not really. That would only be true if the only way to solve ingroup-outgroup conflict would be the elimination of the outgroup. Obviously, in a civilised world there are other means to solve conflicts.

Not only that but when the Last Jew is gone we will then turn on some other scape goat race who is supposedly the cause of our unfair advantages.

It is true that in absense of an outgroup, the ingroup itself becomes divided into new ingroups and outgroups which can lead to a similar amount of conflict as there used to be with the now non-existant outgroup.

You like anyone has freewill to think as you wish, I care not what you think beyond the fact that it is your right for I will be dead and gone some day and my last thought in this life will not be some bull crap about how I had an unfair advantage because I'm not a Jew.

It won't be my last thought in this life either, but it's nevertheless an important fact we should not ignore. mopusvindictus (someone from a prominent JEWISH family) perfectly illustrates the unfair advantage of Jews with his personal story.

[edit on 1/12/09 by PC equals Newspeak]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Is really very funny what you say.

I laugh at all you Jews not knowing.

You try desperately to convince others of that which you know nothing.

I am convinced. You know nothing!

This is all similar to threads of Masons disavowing secret knowledge.

You each think there is nothing to know simply because you don't know it.

You do have a point. Many people (Jews and gentiles alike) are actively involved in an agenda of which they know only little details because they're only doing what others suggest them to do "for the better good". Them not being aware of the actual agenda doesn't change the fact they're involved in it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Who ever extends their hand in peace, is of peace. Although there are many not all are the same. 12 glasses of water poured from the same pitcher are of the pitcher, what is added to each glass is of the glass.
You are a glass of water. What have you added to yourself?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

There exist conspiracies, but the main drive behind Jewish behavior is cultural and genetic rather than conspiratoral. The Jewish conspiracy myth is a mixture of facts, silly generalisations and a few wrong conclusions.

There exist conspiracies in every group by definition but there is simply no Jewish Conspiracy per say.

What "facts" there is is a mixture of I have no idea

All I actually see, is a culture so Bright, Bizarre and Interesting and Over Involved in Everything that other people can't help but to Trip on them, discuss them and waste allot of time trying to figure them out. Even if it means trying to play connect the dots where there are none beyond very simple things.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join