It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Wall Street - Rude Awakening For Me

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

If you look at the posts here at ATS as a whole we defend anyone that is being trashed like this cause we are human beings not trash like some others who appreciate this type of crap.
Name some instances that the group let trash talk of a minority go unnoticed.

When you get a chance, pls go the the Jesus is a Zombie thread. What do you think of it?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by pumpkinorange]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I have an asian american client who works for a wall street company owned by a jewish guy (at least the name sure sounds like it is jewish) and he has seen salary go up from under 200k to over 3 million in 2 years. The guy's a genius and he's making money for the company and in return, they are rewarding him for his work.

Example here seems to corraborate the OP.

the owner is Jew and the bootlicker is asian

No example of the Jew licking boot of asian?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey maybe it's just me, but it seems like as a site admin, you could be a little less obvious. Maybe just tell the the OP that we try not to discrimate here. The OP is just learning something of the world and he is writing about it, that's how we learn, we talk. He is not being politically correct, but sometimes PC seems to be a great cover for the truth and we need to be more honest. Good or bad this is a conspiracy site and some people do think that there is a jewish conspiracy. Statistically, there is a very small percentage of jewish people in the world, but statistically I believe there is quite a large percentage of jewish people that handle our money, banking, federal reserve, and stocks...that's alot of control over a population. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeropointtruth
1. Apparently at synagogues, jews are taught that everyone else is a gentile or pig. This explains some of the arrogance I have seen by some jews at work. It is a different arrogance (hard to explain). There are some who can be classified as "difficult" at work and what is funny is that they stick together well. I never made the connection until someone asked me what they had in common. I was flabbergasted.

This is the biggest lie i have ever seen. Not once at ANY synagouge i have attended were we taught that gentiles were pigs. Gentile is merely a way in which we distinguish between jews and non-jews. It's like a black guy calling someone a white person.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This moronic thread is still floating around? lol

It serves a purpose I suppose to see this stuff...

That purpose being a reminder to take every conspiracy you read about with a grain of salt because most have no teeth...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sternblut

Originally posted by Sternblut
These comments and a bit from the OP are some of the weakest things I've ever read.
You're writing or explaining a FACT that you witnessed, that you have seen a correlation between Jews and business, then you apologizing for having witnessed it, like you did something wrong.

"I saw a kid get hit by a bus today.. I don't have anything against buses, or kids! I'm not a bus-hater or an 'ageist' OMG please don't burn me alive!!!"

This is ATS, we report alternate history and news.. so why are you apologizing now? I didn't see anyone say "I'm so sorry i had to bring this up.. but 911 is fake, not that I have anything against what happened on 911, or the people involved, or the united states, it's just something I thought I'd bring up? Oh never mind."

So why is it, there is this huge thing when it comes to Jews? Why the hesitation ? Why the apologies? Why the insistence we're not racists? Why do we have to explain ourselves on this subject?
I believe this merits a closer look at Jews in business or community. Just for the fact that you are all so scared to write about it.

Because unfortunately some people use arguments such as the OP's to justify their racism.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeropointtruth

They have a power greater than you can imagine its the word ANTI-SEMITE. I'm surprised you have not been raided by ADL or AIPAC for saying the word Jew which is highly offensive to a jew.

You can hear everyones sphincters tighten when you say the word JEW and the eggshells are brought out to step around in fear of breaking one.

Before ya know it...goyim, gentiles,christians, jews, and Germans are chastising your observations regarding the religion and that dreaded offensive antisemitic word Jew. Before ya know it you are being banned from websites, Timewarner tacks on a 200 dollar fine, your utilities seem to be unusually high this month, your password for online banking no longer works, TSA flags you for extra screening whenever you fly for 5 years straight, ...and everyone seems to hate you, friends and family are disgusted with you and say biggot in their eyes towards you

Sorry. I was whisked away in a Hamlet thing...my mind is delicate tonight.
My apologies

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
one wonders why jews have been persecuted, discriminated against, maligned, expelled, relocated, exterminated going back thousands of years?...what is it about the jew that eventually and always causes this reaction in whatever country is host to the jew?
the charges against the jews are many and so are the number of historical leaders and figures who condemn them as a race and warn us that jewish motives are not to be trusted.
how do jews see themselves?....and how do they see the rest of us?
considering that such a small minority (approx %2) hold a disproportionate amount of seats and power within american politics, is it not wise that we try to understand what lies at the heart of jewish thought and teachings?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

'one wonders' why every self important intellectual halfwit in netsville uses the V logo.

get lost.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

'One wonders' how comments like yours escape the courtesy and civility clause I read in the terms & conditions of this site?

As for Jewish people as a whole ganging up in groups? It's no different than Muslims or mormons or any other group that feels a need to define itself by its differences. Although, we can all see an example of what the OP talks about in the Ats pod cast thread. And thats a shame really.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
reply to post by TrueTruth

'One wonders' how comments like yours escape the courtesy and civility clause I read in the terms & conditions of this site?

Because no one alerts on it?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is the op that gets me banned completely; but as jew why should i even dignify your crap??? Well baited sir.. I think you will find there are plenty of gentiles who did well also.... But not us huh??? Because your stupid international conspiracies wouldnt hold weight.....

Im a Jew... A messianic Jew who believes in Yeshua the King... But I made PURE profit in my dealings..... I was just honest lol.... So are my bretherin.... Where is your new world order???? Where is it??? I AINT IN THERE OR WOULD NEVER BE.... Man in Y'israel i'm scum coz i love Yeshua..... Provide some proof buckoo....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I got to wondering about the current influence dual Citizens Israelis have in the USA and how it might compare to back in the early 1930's Germany and if a similar level of meddling occurred.

It makes sense when you see how Israel totally dominates US International Policy and how no matter the Crimes committed Israel is always seen as the US's greatest Ally.

Imagine if the "Duals" were engaged in duplicitous actions and brought about the decline of the USA from within and heaven forbid the US citizenry found out ?...........Holocaust 2 coming to a cinema near you!.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I grew up Jewish and I was told that I was of the chosen people of God. I was not told exactly what this meant but it felt good to hear it. When I finally read the old testament, I then found out more about what this meant, that I was not told. God says that the reason that God chose the Jews was not because the Jews were good or that there was anything special about the Jews, but only because the people all around the Jews were so bad. I decided that I like the new testament best, because the new testament directs a person to concentrate on dealing with the inside of a person first in order to be able to obey all the laws. And this inner searching is much different than anything that I experienced in my Jewish experiences of making the outward person obey the laws. Please note that this is only my experience, and I can not speak for all jews.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There is racism in most ethnicities. Ethnic families stick together . Best thing is to not let it get to you.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zeropointtruth

THANK YOU for writing this. I thought I was going insane. I started working on Wall Street last year. I was interviewed by the only non-Jew on the team and I was totally unaware of what was in store for me. The week after I started, he resigned, leaving me alone as the only non-Jew in this situation.

When I first met them, I was ignorant, completely. I did notice that they were more stuck up than usual, but I dismissed that. I happened to be wearing a very small religious symbol that you could only see if you were standing very close to me. One of them eyed it and looked at me in the most evil way I have ever been looked at in my whole life. I then saw all the star of davids they were wearing that I originally ignored. They seemed to be testing me - they took me over to the desk of an orthodox jew, or someone who wore a white outfit under his clothes. I decided to treat him the same as I would treat anyone, I said, hello, nice to meet you. The rest of them were glaring at me watching everything about me from the other side of the cube as if I was going to laugh at him due to his displaying religious garb. I started to become embarrassed because of my religion. I stopped wearing my religious symbol. They I decided, if you don't like it, tough and I resumed wearing it.

It's a club with them, they fix each other's problem, wash their hands of their own stuff whenever they need to. When they talk to me, they treat me as if I am a swine. Several of them had deaths in the family. I told them the normal things like "sorry for your loss" and I would expect the traditional "thank you". What I got was silence. They don't want to have any conversations about anything at any time with non-Jews.

Then it was discovered that two of them were sleeping together and that it had been covered up for years. Somehow, someway, that was reported and those two jews needed to be separated. Of course it was done in a way that they still worked together every day in a private group but simply had another reporting structure. Nothing changed.

When they hold meetings, if you are not a jew, forget about participating. It is all jewish culture and nothing else. When I took time off for my holiday, I got a sneer comment about it, not understanding that I celebrate my faith in a very devout way.

For anyone else in this situation, you are not alone. Good luck. My advise is, find a new job.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I was in insurance in brooklyn, I worked with othodox jews, hasidic jews, and every other group of people.

Like any other group, there were good, bad, and ugly in all of the groups.

This thread should be dumped

I once worked at a Greek restaurant as a general manager, I had never worked with Greeks before and when I started they were closed for remodeling. I started to notice that every contractor that came in was Greek, from the drywall guy to the electrician all Greek.

When we opened I could help but notice that all the bus boys were Geek, so was our liquor distributor, the guy who sells the restaurant equipment and I also learned that the companies that were not Greek owned, the restaurant owner demanded a Greek sales rep.

After some time I asked the owner about this and he look surprised I didn't understand why he did it, he said that he much like most all other Greeks was looking out for their community and their peoples interests and that it has always been like that since they came here.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with what they were doing, more power too them but with that said, am I racist for pointing it out? It's kind of the same thing as the OP, not exactly but you get the point.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I watch Schindlers list every sunday

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why do people get all up in arms over the OP, he's only stating his opinion on his own experiences. Its OK to disagree, but some replies are rude without a valid argument such as making out the OP is ignorant & wrong without stating/reading his explanation in the next paragraph. Who's ignorant? I think its good to get many opinions, points of view even when we don't agree with them.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2013 by Zngland because: wanted image internal

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join