It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi, win!!

Excellent post! I think you're right on about prayer!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.

SOURCE

It all falls under our psychic and mental capabilities.

You made a great point,

Prayer is also a form of meditation, which puts your brain into the thought patterns which make telepathic communication possible.

When you reach this level of mental awareness, there are other things that will be available for you to use as well.

Prayer has a lot of religious stuff associated with it. You just cleared that up. There is no difference between our mental abilities and prayer; they're one and the same. Telepathy is a good way to understand it.

You said,

Pray...ask....plead.....meditate, but stick to it, and you will se results. They are possible for all to achieve.

There you go, cyber! You've got a lot to work with. It's a good start.

Win, I know when we last communicated you said that there were negative forces sort of nipping at your heels. Has that improved, or do you have anything from your guides/contacts regarding these negative attacks? Just curious.

Thanks very much for your post! The religious connotations associated with much of this stuff - what is happening now - can cloud matters; it can mislead and present an incorrect picture of what's happening.

If you remove religion from all of this you can begin to get a clearer, more accurate picture of what is happening. And it has more to do with consciousness and our inclusion into our universal community than it does with Armageddon and other fundamentalist religious concepts.

I don't mean to discount the bible entirely, I only mean to question our interpretation of that material. And I think win 52 did a good job of updating and making this part of it more accessible.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Win, I know when we last communicated you said that there were negative forces sort of nipping at your heels. Has that improved, or do you have anything from your guides/contacts regarding these negative attacks? Just curious.

This is my busy time of the year, so unless there is a pressing matter, the information stream is not as active. I have not had the energy to work with my own issues.

I had wondered about feeling more tired when I wake up in the morning, and the possibility of being abducted or doing things I can't remember, during the night. I also have had to take sleeping pills in order to fall asleep, otherwise I will lay awake all night, unable to sleep. They say this is a sign of being abducted. aka Miachael Relfe & The Mars Records. ( By The bad guys)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would ask him/her what time it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi, win!

I gotcha. I've been busy too. It's going around. Our lives sure keep us running. I was watching a show yesterday on Scotland, and I was surprised to see the people on the street even there moving like they had some sort of agenda; some tight schedule to keep.

We're all moving a lot lately, and I can't wait for that to end. I thought this hurried pace was just in the U.S., but it's probably everywhere. We race each other to get to the next stoplight, or to get in the front of the checkout line, as if we're all due in surgery. hahha

It's pretty unpleasant being out and about here in Northern Virginia/Washington DC. People are very pushy, inconsiderate, "entitled", and mean here. I don't usually like to generalize, but I've been here over twenty years. I have a pretty good idea of what it's like...hahah

Imagine a time when we won't have to run like this. When we can enjoy spending our days doing what we want. Imagine taking your time, and having plenty of room to stretch out; time to spend with friends and family - or alone. Imagine not being stressed out about a job you hate, or struggling to put food on the table...

This and worse has been our history. It might appear to be wishful thinking to think that it could end now, but it is. And soon. Everyone reading this will see these changes come to pass. Just have to be patient.

I also read about what you said re: waking up tired. I've heard that it does have to do with what you're "doing" at night, whether that's being involved in run-ins with psychic baddies, "traveling", or what have you.

I've been experiencing this to some degree lately, where I'll get to bed early, but will wake up agitated, or fatigued. I won't jump to conclusions, but with everything that I'm involved in I wouldn't be surprised.

Over the last month or so, I've had nights where I'll lie in bed and have a terrible time falling asleep, because I can almost sense someone approaching...It's not every night, but it's very weird to be experiencing this. Especially, since I don't have any conscious memories of experiencing anything strange...

Anyway, we'll see...

Hi, Fire_falcon!

You said,

This has been asked. The answer is relative. If you were living on a mothership, like I've recently learned certain human-like ET races do, then what would your answer be there?

I've read about these races who no longer need a planet to survive, but who live on these ships and are totally self-sufficient. It was in one of the videos I linked to in a recent post. The man being interviewed said the ships were so big that someone could be born on one side of it and never meet a person on the other side.

I don't know how they would keep time, but it's interesting to think about.

When we can do away with the stringent work schedule we keep I'll be more than happy to answer "now" to that question...

TD would say it's 3:42pm EST (since he lives on the east coast, U.S.)...But it will only be that way for a few more seconds...(or if you're at work, it will seem much longer...hahah)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

This has been asked. The answer is relative. If you were living on a mothership, like I've recently learned certain human-like ET races do, then what would your answer be there?

I've read about these races who no longer need a planet to survive, but who live on these ships and are totally self-sufficient. It was in one of the videos I linked to in a recent post. The man being interviewed said the ships were so big that someone could be born on one side of it and never meet a person on the other side.

I don't know how they would keep time, but it's interesting to think about.

When we can do away with the stringent work schedule we keep I'll be more than happy to answer "now" to that question...

TD would say it's 3:42pm EST (since he lives on the east coast, U.S.)...But it will only be that way for a few more seconds...(or if you're at work, it will seem much longer...hahah)

wow were did you read this because i would like to read it myself, sounds amazing, the ships must be the size of a small moon or small planet...i wonder how they are self sufficent.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY.

The info about generations of people living on the motherships was from this video, or this one.

They are brothers who claim to have been, or are in contact with human-like ETs (Pleiadians?).

Check 'em out!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Get up this morning and read the newspaper. (I am in Australia)
Cost of fuel and energy to rise in the next few years...blah,blah,blah....to make us reduce green house gasses....blah, blah, blah.
I am so over this crap. I can't wait for the new technology to be brought to light and out from under the covers from where it has been swept.

I had another funny thought. We all assume that humans are the most intelligent species on the planet. When you look at things and how we are hearded along like cattle by the controllers I often wonder. Maybe the aliens have already made contact with the most intelligent species on this planet, and do so on a regular basis. They made contact with the Dolphins or the Whales.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
T .D. and On the Deck:

I'm a person that speaks in the best way that I can. I don't have a gift for being 'charasmatic' or elequent in speach - though I try. I envy those who can post 'novels' in their postings - perhaps something that I 'strive for' in my journey.

I can't remote view; though I haven't really 'tried'. I was told by a number of people that I have the gift of wisdom/foretelling/ability to 'size up people'/physically hard working person/peace-keeper.

I've also felt 'time/shift changes'. Don't laugh at me.

I can't quite explain it; please bear in my mind my attempt at terminologies.

How do I explain this...

My time period is Now, right here with you as I type.

I felt a time shift change a few years ago. The only way I can describe it is extraordinary. I lived through it, retaining my thoughts of what had happened in my mind, what had transpired. I actually physically felt it and my mind was reeling. The shift - what I call a 'shift', it made my whole being shudder. This is NOT ONE WORD OF LIE. I wasn't doing drugs; I'm not diagnosed as Schitzo or anything of the like. There was an ACTUAL change in our timeline.

I feel that our timeline has been changed a number of times since the 20th century. - possibly more.

If the word 'possible' is possible, then anything is possible.

I've kept alot of things to myself for a long time, but now I have to say things. I'm greatful for this thread.

I don't know why I can 'sense things' in the ways that I describe to you, I just know that I MUST tell you, that 'our world to be', was changed before hand.

As far as having a 'universal spiritual awakening earth concert'? T.D., I don't know about that hon, I foresee otherwise.

What do I foresee?

I 'saw' in the future - people of the earth trying to go underground. I saw the earth being bombarded with firey objects - like meteors/meteorites. I saw the earth being very hot on the surface. For some reason, the atmosphere was worse than it is today, and people didn't try to get a 'sun-tan', people desperately wanted THE SHADE.

I saw these things. I hope to all that's Holy, that this NEVER comes to pass.

It would be extrememly nice to offer/foresee a possitive and viable future outcome to our brethern, as you portray with this future 'concert'. In all realism...we have to be sure of our foot on the ground.

To present 'sanctuary' - 'Jesus/slayer concert' to others who are looking forward to a better spirituality/lifestyle....is but a thought, thrust forward, in the hope of retaining acceptance amidst the general mainstream.

Perhaps your idea is no more far-fetched than the one that I proposed above.

What do you think of the ideas that I have presented to you?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by TheDuckster]

[edit on 1-6-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi, Cyber_Wasp and TheDuckster!!

First, Cyber, you said,

Get up this morning and read the newspaper. (I am in Australia)
Cost of fuel and energy to rise in the next few years...blah,blah,blah....to make us reduce green house gasses....blah, blah, blah.

I am so over this crap. I can't wait for the new technology to be brought to light and out from under the covers from where it has been swept.

I know it. I've kind of stopped watching TV, and in particular, the news. I watch every now and then, but not much.

This stuff has gone on for generations, and will continue unabated until the last absolute second. And that is when those who make their living off of the rest of us are forced to end this financial tyranny. Not a second before though. To do so would mean certain death for them, in a manner of speaking.

Also,

We all assume that humans are the most intelligent species on the planet. When you look at things and how we are hearded along like cattle by the controllers I often wonder.

Maybe the aliens have already made contact with the most intelligent species on this planet, and do so on a regular basis. They made contact with the Dolphins or the Whales.

I can't comment on that, except to say that we don't fully understand the motives, capabilities, or full range of interaction that has gone on, and is going on at this time with many races.

Hi, TheDuckster!!

Interesting post. You're very lucky to have had experiences like you've had (the positive ones ahaha).

There are many people who foresee what you describe, and worse, befalling our planet.

TD himself does imply that he remembers certain things - possibly catastrophic - occurring on the planet.

Until these things come to pass, we just can't comment on anything.

If you do your research, you'll see that there are equal parts catastrophe and positive shifts in consciousness being presaged.

And there are voices joining this choir who also say not to worry about the rumblings of a planet undergoing change, that regardless, our future is going to see us "shifting" up; will see our ascension.

Is it possible that all of the above happens? Yes. We are definitely going to see events across the board. It's just a matter of what and when.

TD is not trying to soothe people's souls. I mean, he is in that it is his hope that by sharing what he's experienced, and these memories, that others can benefit. But he's not fabricating something, or "filling in the blanks" with positive information - he's getting it all out as clearly as he remembers it.

Not only that, but he's had corroboration from win 52, and two other recent, credible abductees about the concert alone. Not to mention his lifelong contacts, every one of which has witnesses.

TD and I spoke again this week and he again shared with me his experiences in, I think, fifth grade. He remembers clearly, very clearly, the future version of himself showing up at his school and telling TD's teacher about TD's personal thoughts about her.

Not only that, this future version of TD hands a female staff member a piece of laminated paper with a list of predictions on it, including something about this woman's son, about the school, and other things that DID COME TO PASS. TD shared this with me.

This female staff member, at the time, became upset with TD and asked him why he would write all of this horrible stuff. When he looked at the paper, everything on it was written in his handwriting. This woman was incensed.

The future TD told him not to worry much about it, because in a week or so he would be leaving the school - and he did.

TD is not lying, and these are crystal clear memories from fifth grade. He was so embarrassed and frustrated by this situation it left an indelible mark on him. And this is one of so many encounters like this.

Duckster, I don't doubt your experiences, but know that TD is not here to try to palliate everyone's woes. He's sharing real, physical experiences, and memories that are just as clear as his own childhood memories.

There are a lot of catastrophic predictions to fill a library. Fortunately, none of the significant ones have really come to pass. The predicted dates keep coming and going.

All of this - all of it - depends on which side of the fence you choose to sit. I prefer to sit in the sunshine.

TD remembers our future, and many others have visions of our future. We just won't know until we get there.

Either way, I am a happy guy. I feel compassion for every human being and creature in this universe to the degree that I am capable. This universe may seem cruel and unjust, but that doesn't mitigate the gratitude and warmth I feel in my heart when I step outside. And no disaster will ever take that away.

It just so happens that I don't expect to see disasters, but instead, something much more wonderful. But I can't prove that, and neither can TD...Yet...hehe

Feel free to share as much as you can, The Duckster! Thank you for your post. Every piece of information is valid, and adds to the puzzle.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi, again, TheDuckster!!

TD responded to your post as well.

TD'S RESPONSE:

my response to the duckster,

I see the earth going through changes in the pole shift sort of like you describe, the concert doesnt change the world but it changes many people, the world remains doubtful for the concert,

the concert is a big deal for me I guess and the associating jesus with slayer thing is getting played out, slayer is one out of hundreds of artists at the concert, they are not the main attraction, CLUTCH is the main attraction along with the technology demo's, and perhaps you not "seeing" the concert is a demo of technology in itself.

because I see it, and you said yourself the time lines are altered, so you may see other timelines and not this one, but I am sticking to my story.

I just read his response after I posted it. Very interesting.

He said, "because I see it, and you said yourself the time lines are altered, so you may see other timelines and not this one".

I forgot that you may in fact have seen a timeline that will not come to pass. It's also possible you saw an alternate dimension...I'm not an authority hahah

The reason I feel so strongly about TD's "version" is that all of his lifelong contacts have been, clearly, on this - our - timeline.

Not only that, this future version of TD has said the same things every time he's visited TD; and this includes the concert.

TD has been visited by this person as recently as 2005.

Add to that the recent corroboration for this event, and the mass landing, and you have a very strong case for his particular future.

There is so much out there to suggest that we are engaging in the largest, most profound, and unprecedented type of "contact" scenario right now that simply allowing our race - which is a mix of races from many planets and races, including those that are here guiding us - to perish, or to succumb to negative, controlling forces is completely unimaginable.

It doesn't add up that there would be this degree of positive, well-meaning contact just to see us perish.

Fortunately, I'm not convinced by this admittedly fallible reasoning alone, but what I consider strong evidence to support it - and I mean everything, including TD's experiences.

Everything should be examined thoroughly before it is accepted outright. To me, I've had months to listen to, and mull over TD's experiences, and I feel very strongly in their authenticity; in particular, his view of our future.

There's a lot of information out there. And much from other trusted sources. It's all up to the individual to decide what future he desires, and how he will meet it.

Thanks again, TheDuckster.

By the way, I tried to make an edit to my previous post and the "edit" button was gone hahaa Hope that's temporary...

Rock on!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Hi, Cyber_Wasp and TheDuckster!!

Hi, TheDuckster!!

Interesting post. You're very lucky to have had experiences like you've had (the positive ones ahaha).

There are many people who foresee what you describe, and worse, befalling our planet.

TD himself does imply that he remembers certain things - possibly catastrophic - occurring on the planet.

Until these things come to pass, we just can't comment on anything.

If you do your research, you'll see that there are equal parts catastrophe and positive shifts in consciousness being presaged.

And there are voices joining this choir who also say not to worry about the rumblings of a planet undergoing change, that regardless, our future is going to see us "shifting" up; will see our ascension.

Is it possible that all of the above happens? Yes. We are definitely going to see events across the board. It's just a matter of what and when.

TD is not trying to soothe people's souls. I mean, he is in that it is his hope that by sharing what he's experienced, and these memories, that others can benefit. But he's not fabricating something, or "filling in the blanks" with positive information - he's getting it all out as clearly as he remembers it.

Not only that, but he's had corroboration from win 52, and two other recent, credible abductees about the concert alone. Not to mention his lifelong contacts, every one of which has witnesses.

TD and I spoke again this week and he again shared with me his experiences in, I think, fifth grade. He remembers clearly, very clearly, the future version of himself showing up at his school and telling TD's teacher about TD's personal thoughts about her.

Not only that, this future version of TD hands a female staff member a piece of laminated paper with a list of predictions on it, including something about this woman's son, about the school, and other things that DID COME TO PASS. TD shared this with me.

This female staff member, at the time, became upset with TD and asked him why he would write all of this horrible stuff. When he looked at the paper, everything on it was written in his handwriting. This woman was incensed.

The future TD told him not to worry much about it, because in a week or so he would be leaving the school - and he did.

TD is not lying, and these are crystal clear memories from fifth grade. He was so embarrassed and frustrated by this situation it left an indelible mark on him. And this is one of so many encounters like this.

Duckster, I don't doubt your experiences, but know that TD is not here to try to palliate everyone's woes. He's sharing real, physical experiences, and memories that are just as clear as his own childhood memories.

There are a lot of catastrophic predictions to fill a library. Fortunately, none of the significant ones have really come to pass. The predicted dates keep coming and going.

All of this - all of it - depends on which side of the fence you choose to sit. I prefer to sit in the sunshine.

TD remembers our future, and many others have visions of our future. We just won't know until we get there.

Either way, I am a happy guy. I feel compassion for every human being and creature in this universe to the degree that I am capable. This universe may seem cruel and unjust, but that doesn't mitigate the gratitude and warmth I feel in my heart when I step outside. And no disaster will ever take that away.

It just so happens that I don't expect to see disasters, but instead, something much more wonderful. But I can't prove that, and neither can TD...Yet...hehe

Feel free to share as much as you can, The Duckster! Thank you for your post. Every piece of information is valid, and adds to the puzzle.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Hi, Cyber_Wasp and TheDuckster!

Hi, TheDuckster!!

There are many people who foresee what you describe

Peace.

T.D. ...I have felt the 'time shift', have you felt this as well? Has anybody on this thread felt this?

My God, my God, what has become of us?

Are we to BE what was written before?

I feel that all that is portrayed before our eyes, was written for discernment - to be scrutinized before our senses and logic, to be haphazzardly presented before our state of well-being, and futurely protruded to splay a sense of complex human knowing, that would one day encompass 'ALL THAT IS'.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Hi, again, TheDuckster!!

TD responded to your post as well.

TD'S RESPONSE:

my response to the duckster,

I see the earth going through changes in the pole shift sort of like you describe, the concert doesnt change the world but it changes many people, the world remains doubtful for the concert,

the concert is a big deal for me I guess and the associating jesus with slayer thing is getting played out, slayer is one out of hundreds of artists at the concert, they are not the main attraction, CLUTCH is the main attraction along with the technology demo's, and perhaps you not "seeing" the concert is a demo of technology in itself.

because I see it, and you said yourself the time lines are altered, so you may see other timelines and not this one, but I am sticking to my story.

I just read his response after I posted it. Very interesting.

He said, "because I see it, and you said yourself the time lines are altered, so you may see other timelines and not this one".

I forgot that you may in fact have seen a timeline that will not come to pass. It's also possible you saw an alternate dimension...I'm not an authority hahah

The reason I feel so strongly about TD's "version" is that all of his lifelong contacts have been, clearly, on this - our - timeline.

Not only that, this future version of TD has said the same things every time he's visited TD; and this includes the concert.

TD has been visited by this person as recently as 2005.

Add to that the recent corroboration for this event, and the mass landing, and you have a very strong case for his particular future.

There is so much out there to suggest that we are engaging in the largest, most profound, and unprecedented type of "contact" scenario right now that simply allowing our race - which is a mix of races from many planets and races, including those that are here guiding us - to perish, or to succumb to negative, controlling forces is completely unimaginable.

It doesn't add up that there would be this degree of positive, well-meaning contact just to see us perish.

Fortunately, I'm not convinced by this admittedly fallible reasoning alone, but what I consider strong evidence to support it - and I mean everything, including TD's experiences.

Everything should be examined thoroughly before it is accepted outright. To me, I've had months to listen to, and mull over TD's experiences, and I feel very strongly in their authenticity; in particular, his view of our future.

There's a lot of information out there. And much from other trusted sources. It's all up to the individual to decide what future he desires, and how he will meet it.

Thanks again, TheDuckster.

By the way, I tried to make an edit to my previous post and the "edit" button was gone hahaa Hope that's temporary...

Rock on!

T.D. I know that what YOU witnessed 'to be' within our timeline is what you portray in your thoughts and exhibit to us posters/readers in this thread. I am ADAMENT of my thoughts and feelings as to what I had portrayed in my above posts, and what WILL come about within our lifetime.

I FEEL/KNOW to the very core of my being, that what I said will come to pass.

WHO IS RIGHT...who is wrong...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

WHO IS RIGHT...who is wrong...

At this stage I am willing to say something is going to happen...lol
(gets back up on the fence)

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi, TheDuckster!!

I had a change to talk to TD this morning (we recorded the conversation for his website) and we talked about your posts, toward the end of the interview (last 45 min. to 60 min. of the show).

TD clarified some aspects of his memories of our future, which although don't include meteor showers specifically, do include massive upheaval that necessitates a planetwide exodus. Meteor showers can also be a part of that, but he focused more on tidal waves, earthquakes, volcanos, etc.

He has described the motherships lifting people off of the planet before, but believe it or not, that was something I hadn't probed too far into, because I was focused on his real, physical encounters. The stuff that was less verifiable I sort of left behind.

So we discussed these events more this morning. He went into more detail on these upheavals, and laid out what he saw clearly as the time frame for the concert, the mass landing/arrival/swarm of bees/whatever event, and then the cataclysms/motherships.

He gave a timeline that sort of went like this:

2007-2009 The concert.
2009-2013 The Mass Landing
2009-2013 (possibly just days after the mass landing) The Cataclysms begin, necessitating motherships arrival and "evacuation" of, in TD's estimation, several billion people

So TD does say at the same time that we will make contact with friendly ET races, and learn the truth that has been kept from us, but will also see earth cataclysms and at that time have the opportunity to be lifted off of the planet.

I have read this elsewhere - accounts of cataclysms befalling the planet, and motherships arriving to "beam up" people who do not wish to remain during this tumult.

TD called the people that remain, "crazy". To me, if these cataclysms come to pass, and people remain, it would have to be because those people don't understand the full magnitude of what they would be facing, or those who are too fearful of, or can't accept the ET reality...

So TD did lay out these events, and to a degree that I hadn't heard before.

I've had cataclysmic dreams for a long time. Many different types. I've had dreams (I was about to say I remember) of evacuating certain areas, and moving through desolation, trying to find a place to live.

In other dreams I've been awash at sea on great waves, searching for land with other small boats that were scattered in the area around me.

I've also had dreams of living in small settlements, and remembering with sadness the history and people that were lost. These settlements were built from the remnants of a recently destroyed civilization.

It seems these settlements were made of small groups of people. But the sense was that it was strange; there wasn't a sense of permanence. Just a bizarre sense of being lost and disconnected; of building anew...Kind of like the movie Lord of the Flies, where that stranded group of boys had to start from scratch and learn to survive.

I haven't given these cataclysmic dreams much thought; nor have I given similar predictions much thought. To me, these things seem light years away; hardly possible.

In any event, if these cataclysms come to pass, I'm sorry to say, I'm hopping on a ship. TD says he's doing the same. He has memories of seeing a lot of this happen from the deck of a ship.

I've actually had dreams of being on a ship (in my dream I remember being at sort of a 45 degree angle though(?) lol Not sure why) and leaving the planet I was on. I remember looking to my side and seeing a craft that I believe my brother was on...

We were also talking about what is happening now, and how it would relate to the "arrival", and later (actually fairly soon after) the "evacuation". To me, these beings are trying to earn our trust - and will earn our trust - very quickly now.

I watched the fleet videos from Mexico, Peru, and Arizona (and all of the other recent videos), and I can see an acceleration. It's insane. We are right at the cusp of these events.

TD said that when the arrival occurs (mass landing, etc.) that it will not be a somber event, or even a pseudo-religious event. He said that he sees people falling on their knees and praying to God, or Jesus, and being lifted up and very plainly, but with warmth, told that it was all right; that this is not a church, it's a spaceship (paraphrasing with extreme prejudice lol).

This isn't a religious event. He says that these are friendly beings, just like us, who inhabit this universe with us. There is no one to worship, and this, apparently, will be made very clear.

So, TheDuckster, I stand somewhat corrected. I just hadn't gone into the cataclysms with TD at length, because they just weren't as important to me hahah

Thinking about it just now, why weren't they? Oh, well. I'm not going to be here to find out.

TD also said that it will not be safe underground, so anyone that tries to do this to weather these changes will be disappointed. There may be government, military, elite, and people of affluence who have had a warning and are preparing in this way, but it won't help.

We also talked about the concert event. TD revealed another contactee who saw the concert event, and the mass landing. This makes TD, this new person, win 52, Martin from aliendoodles.com, and Bonnie from alienabductionhelp.com, who have all described a concert event as being a positive "contact" event.

All of this is a "wait and see" kind of thing, but I'm putting my money on the concert.

TD said that there will be hundreds of bands at the concert. He offered a few new names that I hadn't heard before, including Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, John Lennon, and a string of rap groups, including Wu Tang Clan, 50 Cent and others.

TD revealed today that he remembers mailing out those rubber bracelets to people as invitations to the concert. The bracelets are custom made...

I still think that music cuts across all cultures and strikes right at the soul of an individual. If there were to be an introduction to these other races, then I truly couldn't think of a better way. Music has united groups that otherwise would have no way of relating to each other, and has made these seemingly disparate groups familiar - even kin.

Let's see it!

So, TheDuckster, if you have more to share, please do. I wonder if you, or anyone else would consider "beaming up" if things started to get rough. It may be something to seriously consider.

By the way, I just read this new thread at ATS about the Jose Escamilla film, Interstellar. There is a trailer at the site (click on the title) that seems to show large ships that have been spotted with powerful telescopes. Are those real? The movie will soon be coming out, but it might be something to check out.

He keeps saying it, but "be prepared". You lose nothing contemplating these things, and may just better prepare yourself for this imminent reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have been calling this, in part, to be a rescue mission as much as anything else.

OTD, do you remember when I said some of the details were kept from me , as I was not strong enough to see all of it? Well I still can't see it, but there is a point where humans are lifted off the planet's surface for a time. My info was about the earth being bombarded by huge boulders from space, and a few other shifts on the planet which changes the landscape. People will be allowed to go back to Earth once things are stable, oh yes and all of the evil enteties are dealt with.

Lots of humans will chose to move elsewhere, but travel will be a lot more simple and not an issue if people want to return later. Earth will return to Eden like status, where the children will play with the 500 lb Lion much like we now play with kittens. Death will become a thing for history books. When you mature, you will move on to greater accomplishments, of which I can not even dream.

We might even see animals reproduced from collected DNA. Animals we thought were extinct, but the DNA has been saved by ET.

I do stand by this reality, and it is just what our ancestors were telling us about. You can read about some of it in the Bible, however that information has been written and translated with an agenda. It is part of and does fit into all of this information.

Most people will not want to have any part in being rescued by ET. The concert will help people accept the reality of all this. It will also show us the way we have been treated for the last 6000 years, and how things should have been. This will make a lot of people mad and all of the other things talked about in here.

The Earth will be made new. So we will have to step off during the renovations from 6000 years of evil and all that garbage brought here. We will also be rejuvinated physically. I am not that clear about all of the changes that will take place, but there will be a time of termoil on the face of this planet, leading up to our new life.

I said before, duckster, and you confirm this....you will get glimpses of things that could be, based on certain decisions being made. Try to work a bit more with specific information, and you will eventually get the rest of the story. Making the right choice, when the time is at hand, will be a no brainer. You have already seen both sides and the outcome resulting from both choices you could make. That is foresight 101.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I didn't want to edit the other post. I had to add this after reading your post entered around 12:30, which was after I started writing.

There is too much coincidence for this information not to be real.

More and more it looks like we are, without doubt, on this line.

I do sing a mean Sweet Caroline. I had better start warming up my vocal chords, as I think I will be asked to sing...Ha Ha Ha.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OMG WTF !!!
Interstellar wow.

I knew it, I knew it..... going by those images Battlestar Galactica is a true story....lol I hope the Cylons haven't followed them though.

How has this kind of information been kept hidden?
I am sure there must be even better pictures than what was presented in the trailer. Imagine a picture from Hubble.

Also how long will the Earth be unstable for, before it can be returned to?

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Cyber_Wasp]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi, win and Cyber!!

Win, what can I say? hahah Truly...Terrific stuff! I read both of your posts just now (Sat. eve.). Very funny, but you have a tendency to respond to material that another poster hasn't posted yet. You've done this before ahaha

Very interesting about the boulders. From whence do they come...? Hmmm...Makes you wonder. And does Nibiru come into play at all with any of this? So much to contemplate...

In any event, your last two posts were fascinating. Also, much of it I've heard from TD, and read elsewhere. It's very compelling to see you talking about it.

So what I'm gathering is that the planet may really be going through a cleansing. We may be lifted off of it, so the planet can purge the last of what has been holding it back, or damaging it...

It's crazy to think about, but I'm seeing this spoken about everywhere. It's almost too big to think about. And as I'm sitting here in my little suburban house, typing at this computer, it's difficult to imagine the world changing that much...And so soon...

I've had dreams about tidal waves, actually, plenty of water catastrophe dreams, but I've also had dreams of what I took to be a planet, crashing into the surface of the planet I was standing on. I wonder if that planet was just an immense boulder...It was magnificent. Almost too large to comprehend. I believe it was a planet...

Anyway, win, thank you for sharing all of that. Some new insights there. And it's funny to see you responding to material that hasn't been posted yet...How about Cracklin' Rosie? ahaha

To TheDuckster, I would be curious to hear if you had more to add. You've been on and off this site for a while, but this is the first you've opened up about your experiences. Thank you very much for sharing!

Hi, Cyber!!

The Cylon raiders could be real. ahaha You never know...So much out there...

And re: Interstellar, you know the movie's going to blow the trailer away. I registered with that site, so I'd get notice when the movie was coming out. Those images are insane.

You asked,

Also how long will the Earth be unstable for, before it can be returned to?

If win has an answer to this I'd say shoot. I'll email this question to TD. I've talked to TD about this. What I recall is that many will choose not to return. But I can't recall exactly how much time passes...

He does say that some people who are crazy and stay, to hold onto their land, for instance, it actually pays off and they get to keep their land forever...Funny to think about...

Anyway, I emailed TD your question. We'll see if he has anything on that.

I would like to at least visit if I were to leave the planet...

So, very interesting stuff...

Thank you all for sharing your insights and thoughts!!

Tomorrow's another day...

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
what if the government, or why isnt the government trying to stop you from exposing the mass landing to us. I mean if i was the government and someone was telling everyone about this hell i would try to stop the person...but then again im not the government and i am thankfull for this information you have given us.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join