It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I feel empty now about war. The lies we are told, through rhetoric, or through propaganda, have worn abysmally thin. If this planet isn't sick of war by now they never will be. I just tend to look at Bush and see the grim reaper up there smiling.

I see that you did indeed read what I sent you.
If nothing else, the project did help to explain many things.

It is long past time that humans realize their views and emotions have been toyed with,...with the result being that most have no idea what the truth really is. It is time to refuse to play the game any longer.

As for Bush, he is what is called a destroyer. If any doubt this, simply examine the condition of virtually everything he has ever touched. By their fruits they are known. However, he does not act alone.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey there!
Are you able to give a more accurate date on when our currency system will be replaced?
There are some sweet no repayment deals at the moment until 2010 so it would be awesome if the system gets replaced before then.
At least we can live it up while we are waiting for the changes.

Hello.
I know you were not asking this question of me, so please forgive me for the intrusion, however...

This is soooo NOT a good idea.
It could easily end up costing you far more than it was worth.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi, Cyber_Wasp and Shadow!

First, Cyber_Wasp, I would proceed as normally (unless you're bad at budgeting LOL).

TD says, and his statements are in agreement with many others, that our current exchange system is going to disappear.

He does not give a date, or specific time frame. Other people may do this, but they do so at their own peril. No one can have a definitive answer on exactly what goes down, how it goes down, or when it goes down. No one.

Only take comfort that there are positive changes afoot, and be patient.

There are forces that would like to keep you confused, to mislead you, to make your footing unsure, and to cause you to lose your connection with nature, or source - whatever you want to call it. Detach from those things and stand calmly in a place where you just observe the show.

Part of what is happening now is a deliberate attempt to confuse and mislead people. This causes people to waste/expend a lot of energy; much of it on fear.

It's important to step back and look at everything you are reading, being told, and being shown in an objective manner. Do not let it influence you either way.

There is a phantasmagoria of things on the stage right now. Don't get caught up. Stay grounded, and find out how to keep your optimism. Despite the show that's playing out before you, there is an undercurrent of light and love directing the flow of this river.

Never take presages and predictions as fact and act on them. No one can predict the future with absolute certainty. Instead, simply prepare yourself, and remain centered.

Keep your spending, and your emotions in check. hahah

Hi, Shadow!!

I did read your paper. It was a good examination of our current state of affairs. And it says pretty much what I said above. Those in power are playing a game at our expense.

It seems cliche now, but when I watch CNN and see the anchor arguing adamantly about how "unsafe" America is I can see people watching who aren't prone to critical thought falling for it and agreeing with him. Problem, reaction, solution.

Are there actually people left who are buying this sophisticated media campaign? I am so skeptical about what I see reported now. We aren't under any clear and present danger. Why would a CNN anchor feel the need to fuel this particular fire when there are no terrorist threats, and not even near misses to prompt this tirade?

My answer is that it's "programming"; not for him, for us. The anchor is reading a script. The whole show is scripted. It's sad though, because we can see the playwrights now.

This anchor became incensed and brought up the FEMA disaster to support his indignance, saying that FEMA and New Orleans proves that "we're not ready for a terrorist attack". To me, this is clearly to influence public consciousness in a way that it seeks more military presence, and more "security".

Was New Orleans a manmade disaster deliberately exacerbated by a slow and ineffective response by FEMA to manufacture a display designed to prompt public support for more military involvement? It's sad, but people have to be very cautious, skeptical, and have to be able to read between the lines. This is where we are now.

Thanks a lot for your post, Shadow!! I'll post again soon...Don't have time at the moment...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
so has the elvis - jesus duet at the slayer concert happened yet ?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
can we get a prediction of something thats going to happen in the next 2 weeks.

and not something vague like "it may or may not rain somewhere in the world"

thank you

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey All !
I wasn't really serious about my last post. Just my warped sense of humour kicking in.
I have more serious question about life in the future.
I was just wondering what role artificial intelligence will play in the future.
Will we all have robots like in the movie IRobot? I wouldn't mind one that did the house work ect

Will they become so smart that they take over or there be some kind of war against them? Crazy thoughts.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
my question:

Can I come?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OTD - That was a good chuckle. Scripts...programed thinking..... Is no one capable of independent thought?

I, for some unknown reason, have always beel leery of the propaganda expressed by the news media. For the most part, it has never been in me to trust what they are trying to promote. I am always trying to figure out their agenda.

When you are taken advantage of time and again, at some point, you start to reject every thing. I believe this to be the case with what is going down right now. Many people, who should be hearing some type of an alert are instead trying hard not to listen to anything.

People are tired of being lied to and cheated.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi, syrinx high priest, TiM3LoRd, Cyber_Wasp, scientist, and win 52!!

syrinx, you asked,

so has the elvis - jesus duet at the slayer concert happened yet ?

LOL No. We'll let you know in advance when the concert will take place. haha

What would they sing if they did a duet? One might think a gospel, but I'm thinking Jailhouse Rock! Maybe It's Now or Never

We'll let you know.

Hi, TiM3LoRd. You asked,

can we get a prediction of something thats going to happen in the next 2 weeks.

and not something vague like "it may or may not rain somewhere in the world"

I can't make any predictions. The things that TD sees as coming to pass are more prophecies than predictions.

He makes this distinction, because he feels that predictions are specific, accurate, and definite statements of fact about our future, while prophecies are more a statement to the effect that he feels these things are going to come to pass, but he isn't 100% sure, and doesn't have any sort of proof to back up these statements.

Although I will say that he does feel confident that these things are going to come to pass, and soon. He just can't make a specific prediction about any of it. The dates, also, are a little confused for him.

He did say that he remembers being off by a year on something he foresees happening. This is a memory of his, that he predicts something and is off by a year.

He just doesn't have any specific dates. I don't think anyone can provide specific dates and times. No one has ever done this successfully.

You may find someone to give you a specific prediction, but more often than not they are wrong.

I would like specifics just as much as you would, or anyone would. So would TD. I just don't think we're going to be that lucky. Wish I could though...

Hi, Cyber_Wasp!!

You said,

I wasn't really serious about my last post. Just my warped sense of humour kicking in.

I know. It's not warped at all. You have no idea...ahahh

You asked,

I was just wondering what role artificial intelligence will play in the future.

Will we all have robots like in the movie IRobot?

Don't get TD started. ahahah Artificial intelligence is going to become what TD has called "electronically created conscience". He prefers not to call it A.I., because it will seem as if these robots are alive and conscious. They may be.

TD talks a lot about Star Wars with regard to the type of things we can expect to see. The fact that TD sees this in our future, if you find his story credible, means that we will be around a long time.

TD says that during one of his travels he went to our future and purchased a small robot off the shelf that sort of looks like an owl. He said the owl the in the movie Clash of the Titans reminded him of this owl.

He said that he upgraded the owl and gave it Hyperspeed, which is a technology he said he was given after saving three gray aliens, who became stranded on earth in the distant past.

TD believes this owl is a friend/guardian. He believes he will see the owl soon as well.

TD says that some of the advanced civilizations he visited used these droids, or whatever you want to call them, for manual labor and other purposes. He said he was blown away by what he remembers. Totally astounding. Hope to see these things in my lifetime...Who knows...?

Hopefully, we have these marvels to look forward to.

Hi, scientist!!

You asked,

Can I come?

Indubitably. You have made your intentions known. So now just be patient and see if anything happens...

Again, TD and I are not contacting anyone, and we are not asking anyone to volunteer to time travel. But if you do, I'm sure that the right people will learn your intentions and, providing your intentions are sincere, grant you that request.

I hope you get to see yours fulfilled!!

Thank you, scientist!! Have a great week! We're all waiting...

Hi, win!! You said,

That was a good chuckle. Scripts...programed thinking..... Is no one capable of independent thought?

Thanks. Unfortunately, it's real.

People are capable of independent thought as soon as they become "aware" of the fact that they may have been passively accepting what the media reports, and have taken on these viewpoints as their own.

People need to discern what they're really concerned about, and not be drawn into becoming involved in issues they aren't truly interested in, or taking on viewpoints that they don't actually share.

A lot of people have their opinions handed to them. I'd say a fair amount of people are parroting what they see in the news, when these are just items and subject matter the media has magnified and twisted to their own ends.

There is a very sophisticated program going on where, for example, it seems like an anchor is genuinely concerned about some subject, but when you step back and take a look at the end result (i.e., where the anchor is headed), then all of the anchor's feigned umbrage was meant to incite indignance in the viewer, and then lead him down a predetermined path.

In the case of Glenn Beck, he's a political shill. I'm not saying every anchor is singing the same song; some may present a more conservative view with regard to empowering the government, but make no mistake, the government owns the media; and the media is simply engaging in meretriciousness, sensationalism, and propaganda.

You have to take information in, in whatever form, with a critical eye. Understand in advance that there is a theme, a point, or an argument that is being made when you turn the news on, and then try to determine what that point is - what is it that the media wants you to agree with them on?

Any news stories critical of the government and administration are usually cliched and completely innocuous. It makes me chuckle to see anchors feigning frustration with the government. If anyone was able to do anything about our government, or influence policy, or the direction our government has taken in any way, it would have been done by now.

George Bush's approval rating is at an all time low of 28%. A recent poll indicated that 81% of the American public believes that the current administration is hiding information about the events of 9-11. These numbers show that people are able to think critically, and are aware of what's happening. This says a lot about the citizens of this country.

What adds insult to injury is that the spying our government used to do behind closed doors is now being done in the open. Even after the illegal wire tapping findings, Congress just simply passed legislation that allowed Bush to do this, and apparently it was retroactive?

Does it really matter? The majority of this country is sick of this administration, and sees through the lies, demands answers and changes, but not an ounce is being done.

We are helpless. What's really sad is we're all tired of it, but there's nothing we can do. Even when our government says we're going to continue, and to hell with you. This is a runaway train. This is no longer government for the people and by the people. We have been hijacked.

We are living under a totalitarian government. They are just calling themselves a Democracy. Does that designation change the mechanics of this administration? No. It may be called a Democracy, but it doesn't yield to the wishes of its citizens. It ignores them. This is fascism.

Our government now lies with a smile on their face, despite the fact that we know they're lying, and they know that we know based on approval ratings.

The "us" against "them" mentality (people vs gov.) is sweeping across this country. So what happens now?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Someone asked for a prediction. Well, this isn't a prediction from TD or me, and it's not within the next two weeks, but I felt like posting it just in case.

We are nearing a time when anything is possible; and every moment can potentially be "that" moment...

TD says the "concert" takes place in cooler weather, and that it can happen anytime between now and 2010 or so.

Here's the prediction I was talking about - LINK

There's another thread on ATS that suggests something could happen in December 2007 - HERE

I say, keep your eyes open...

Also, but only tangentially related, I just found this site through coasttocoastam.com that has some excellent anomaly and ufo photos from crop circles - LINK

The photos are phenomenal.

Wanted to post one last photo section I found at coasttocoast, that of a Scottish adventurer, inventor, and photographer named Neville Colmore.

Colmore claimed to have constructed a device capable of "...parting the veil of Faery...".

The device, which he called the "Spectobarathrum", produced beautiful photo graphic plates he called "fatagravures", through a now lost process.

The original "Spectobarathrum" along with all of the images he claimed to have made were believed destroyed in a fire.

SOURCE

I wonder if these are real faeries, or fakes...

Anyway, I am very curious to see how 2007 turns out...

Tick tock...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
On that other board, abo talks about all of the planets ligning up behind the sun and following the sun through a black hole to another place in the Universe. He said it was like baby (planet) ducks following the mother (sun) duck.

I have seen crop circles that depict that type of scenario. Again, I have not heard about this in my contact, but that doesn't mean it should not be considered. I do believe that I have only been given some of the information. They told me, my health was a concern, so they held back the grand picture for now.

Yes, timing on this is to be the key. Whatever we are in store for, I am at the point of total disgust with our state of affairs. Being in a position of not being able to have any effect on anything outside of my reach and being forced to sit while being dictated to for the rest, does not sit well with me. This has been in place since before I was borne, and if it is within my grasp to effect any changes, I would jump at the chance.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi, win!!

You said,

On that other board, abo talks about all of the planets ligning up behind the sun and following the sun through a black hole to another place in the Universe. He said it was like baby (planet) ducks following the mother (sun) duck.

That's very interesting. You either answered squidboy's post on page 47 (upper half), or that's where he got the idea of the ducks.

The site in question is the one I'm having the trouble posting a working link to. the site is "lucianarchy(dot)proboards21.com". ATS's message space here is not reading the first "dot", so I had to write it out.

Not sure if you were referencing abo's posts in the "Paranormal Discussion" thread, or one of the "ET" threads...

But that's pretty cool. It's also pretty intense. I wonder what the possibilities of our sun and planets moving into a black hole...

You followed this up, saying,

I have seen crop circles that depict that type of scenario.

It's crazy...

Also,

Again, I have not heard about this in my contact, but that doesn't mean it should not be considered.

Understood. Everything should be considered.

Regardless of what comes to pass, the most important thing any person can do is to remember that love is the greatest force in the universe; to retain their centered attitude as much as possible, to show compassion for others (and themselves), and to not loose their sense of humor.

Also,

I do believe that I have only been given some of the information. They told me, my health was a concern, so they held back the grand picture for now.

This is slightly concerning. If you get any further glimpses of the grand picture please share them.

What we're looking at here is more than just the status quo continuing unabated, or evolution just slowly grinding on... Something is clearly around the corner, and its effects are going to be felt by everyone...

You said,

Whatever we are in store for, I am at the point of total disgust with our state of affairs.

Being in a position of not being able to have any effect on anything outside of my reach and being forced to sit while being dictated to for the rest, does not sit well with me.

This view is shared by the majority of this planet. And we equally are helpless to do anything about our current situation. I have heard some horror stories recently about life in countries that are struggling, and these stories go back generations.

What can anyone say, except things on this planet have to change. And it's not simply an ET group coming in and taking over. It's simply the visible, undeniable presence of these beings, telling the entire planet once and for all that we are not alone, and that these beings are here to communicate with our entire race.

You said earlier that we're like siblings fighting each other. A great number of the planet has no idea about the reality and universe we exist in. My greater understanding of the big picture took years to unfold for me.

My perspective on everything has changed. I hope that we can see this realization reach the rest of the planet, and to see it effect positive changes.

Lord knows the lies and misinformation about our existence on this planet, and the withholding of technology that could vastly improve the life of, and provide for every human being on this planet, has kept us from evolving to the next level.

This truth, this technology, and our awareness that we are not alone has to come out once and for all, and frankly, save us from ourselves. ahha

Finally,

This has been in place since before I was borne, and if it is within my grasp to effect any changes, I would jump at the chance.

I think all of us are given what we need to deal with our situation. Like you said, the larger picture has been withheld from you for now for health reasons.

Even if you were given the larger picture, I doubt you would be able to change or alter it.

Each of us has what we need to go through whatever it is that is upon us.

I believe there was an intelligence that placed us here (largely our own), and that the movement that is occurring was, like you said, in place long ago, and it is driven by terrific - and I would say, benevolent - forces.

But exactly what will take place, how it will happen, and when are up for debate...

Sure would like to get in that head of yours and get some more insight. ahaha

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, win!! Ever forward...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So when will be seeing the 1st flyover. I wish they would hurry up

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi, Cyber_Wasp!!

You asked,

So when will be seeing the 1st flyover. I wish they would hurry up

TD and me, and everyone person interested in seeing open contact are waiting. We've been waiting.

At this moment, 1:00pm EST (Eastern U.S.), Sunday, May 20, 2007, there are human beings being raped, tortured, and abused.

There are human beings about to strap explosive to their body and to detonate those explosives in a public place, killing themselves and many others.

There are human beings who have given up on life and are about to take their own.

There are governments planning the large-scale executions of countless innocents in their own and other countries.

There are hard working, honest human beings, supporting a family who are about to lose their job, their home, and possibly their families, because of a system that should have been eradicated decades ago.

The people suffering right now, who could benefit from the truth getting out, and from lifesaving technology being brought into the public sector are waiting for contact.

Why? To me, the answer is that we aren't going to get the truth from any better place than from the source.

In fact, we won't get the truth from anywhere else. If we were going to, it would have happened by now.

A lot of people are afraid of contact; afraid that there will be a takeover; or afraid that some ETs have designs on our planet and our resources, and only want to exploit us and our planet by putting their own people in power.

No doubt there exists such intentions. The Chibolton crop circle, if it is authentic, carries a warning in these regards that I'm sure everyone is familiar with:

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.

Much PAIN but still time.

BELIEVE.

There is GOOD out there.

We oppose DECEPTION.

SOURCE

I am from the mind frame that there are greater forces ushering us into the greater community, and have no intention of simply letting us blindly walking into unfavorable "exchanges" such as this.

These benevolent forces are watching, informing, and I believe, guiding us into our introduction to the larger universe of which we are a part.

Am I ready and eager for contact? Yes, but in the right time, in a beneficial, positive manner, and one that guarantees positive results.

But as far as being eager for contact, yes, I am, TD is, and so is everyone following what is happening now.

For those beings who are suffering the greatest, I say, and I know other intelligent, well-intentioned beings are aware - not the least of which are our greater "light" caretakers, if you will - that our advancement is imperative. And it couldn't be more desperately needed than it is this second.

All I can say is, be patient. And if you have pause to think of someone in need, ask that white light, love, or positive/healing energy be sent to them. Simply generating that compassion in yourself is the greatest gift you can give to yourself, your planet, and back to your creator.

Another great gift is truth/information. Pass it on...

We are knee deep in it now...Take a camera and shoot the skies during the day, or at night. Ask for a sign.

Karrie from TheAlienAgenda Blogtalk Internet radio show said in her most recent interview of May 20, 2007 (last night?) that she drew a picture on the ground (I believe) of a ufo of a certain shape. She said that this is the same ufo that came to visit her shortly after that.

She videotaped this visit. Karrie is so grateful in the video, because she was also speaking to a friend just prior to this visit, and suggested during the phone conversation that she wanted such a visit; one that would be clear, non-frightening, and one that she could document. Voila!

All in good time. Of course I also like the quote, There's no time like the present. ahahah

Peace.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hello OTD, and send my regards to TD. I read this thread and I get great hope and good feelings from what I see, but there is still that bit of skepticism that floods my mind. Yet, there is something about this thread and what has been told that keeps the glimmer of "hope" alive.

This past year, for me, has been very difficult, stressful, sad and most recently, absolutely delightful. I've overcome my battle with addiction, come to terms with the events of my parents' heart attacks (yes, both of em), straightened out my relationship with my girlfriend of 5 years, and most importantly the birth of our son 6 months ago. I strongly believe that my urges to follow the odd signs I see (like 12:34am/pm or other paradigms) as good signs and to follow through with what I am doing/going to do. And so far, it has done me well.

Now I come to my question: this "change" you speak of, will it change to whole of humanity? Or just "strike down" the ones who have oppressed and tourtured those who willingly listen and follow the rules? I hope this makes some sort of sense and I thank you for your time.

-Droops

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi, DrOOpieS.

I had to read your post a couple of times. That was actually a moving post. I don't know what to say...I sincerely appreciate you sharing that.

Every person reading this thread I'm sure has similar stories to tell. I won't demean this discussion with a platitude, like life on this planet is a very difficult journey. But it's true.

For some who have made a pact with the wrong folks, it has been easier up to now, but that is about to change.

But for the rest of us it has been a struggle to survive. Not only to survive our own personal plights, but to struggle to live.

And what makes it much harder to stomach is the fact that technology exists to cure many physical problems and diseases, as well as to be able to provide a better living for everyone on the planet. Not to mention everything else going on...

You asked,

Now I come to my question: this "change" you speak of, will it change to whole of humanity? Or just "strike down" the ones who have oppressed and tourtured those who willingly listen and follow the rules?

I'm going to tell you what I strongly feel from what I've learned from TD, in 52, and others about our near future.

First,

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi, DrOOpieS.

I had to read your post a couple of times. That was actually a moving post. I don't know what to say...I sincerely appreciate you sharing that.

Every person reading this thread I'm sure has similar stories to tell. I won't demean this discussion with a platitude, like life on this planet is a very difficult journey. But it's true.

For some who have made a pact with the wrong folks, it has been easier up to now, but that is about to change.

But for the rest of us it has been a struggle to survive. Not only to survive our own personal plights, but to struggle just to live.

And what makes it much harder to stomach is the fact that technology exists to cure many physical problems and diseases, as well as to be able to provide a better living for everyone on the planet. Not to mention everything else going on...

You asked,

this "change" you speak of, will it change to whole of humanity? Or just "strike down" the ones who have oppressed and tourtured those who willingly listen and follow the rules?

I'm going to tell you what I've learned from TD, in 52, and others about our near future, and what I strongly feel is occurring.

First, there are numerous predictions about cataclysms, etc., befalling our planet and race. These need to be taken somewhat with a grain of salt.

Many of these catastrophes were predicted to have come to pass on many occasions prior to this year and just haven't. We need to look at these predictions and understand what they may actually mean.

I've considered several possibilities. One of which is that we are being shown, or given misleading information to either confuse the listener, or to invoke negative emotions in the listener. Because we've been mislead so many times up to this point, it's of no use seeing these predictions as anything more than disinformation; both deliberate attempts, or as just being off the mark.

Another possible reason for these often calamitous, but inaccurate predictions is to present us with "possible" futures with regard to our current course as individuals, and to allow us a chance to reflect on these things and by doing so, change them. In this sense, it could actually be a positive, beneficial thing to share these things with us.

It should also be considered that this information is mistranslated, or misunderstood by the receiver (i.e., abductee, for example). In any event, many of the major cataclysms that have been predicted just have not come to pass.

I understand that there is also a degree of control, by higher beings, of what certain individuals see of our future. For example, I understand that when individuals with negative, or Service-to-Self, if you will, motives, attempt to look into earth's future, what they see is often either blocked, confused, or clouded.

I understand that some of these negative beings, whom TD calls "the controllers", are seeing a future where their plans come to pass. At the same time, I'm also seeing many of these controllers becoming desperate because they realize that their time is running short...

TD feels strongly that part of his message is to those who are involved in these things now. He has spoken directly to them in his posts, and in his audio interviews.

He has memories of being involved in some of these government "underground" programs, so to speak (and also literally), and is speaking to them also.

He told me that he spoke with a friend of his within the last two to three years (can't remember the time exactly) and he said this friend confirmed that "someone" in particular was still running the show.

This conversation, as are many other discussions TD has had with others, as well as the information he has uncovered on the Internet, is confirmation for TD that his memories have a basis in reality.

TD has sent a message of warning to those involved that there is still time to walk away.

So in this sense, the clock is ticking for these negative groups. In response to this part of your question, DrOOpieS, the baddies ARE going to see these changes. And they aren't going to like it.

In fact, if there is anything to be concerned about at all it is how desperate these groups will become as we near these events. The future, however, as TD remembers it, sees the forces of good, for lack of a better term, thwarting any attempts at retaliation, or great damage by these negative forces.

Leave the negative predictions behind. Fear serves no purpose in our lives, period. There is no room for fear. Fear is a control element that many of these greys, and other negatively oriented beings, have been known to use to great effect.

It also seems to be the favorite tool of the United States government, and has been for some time now, which may be an indication to those reading this as to who is running things from behind the scenes. By their fruits ye shall know them.

It is actually an exercise of our tremendous power as aware human beings to deny fear. Choose to do that and you have won the battle. This is no small realization.

Our (the U.S.) government claims to want to thwart the "terrorists" by not giving in to fear, and yet our government peddles fear like it's going out of style. No more. Detach from that, and all of the questionable negative predictions.

Our future is one of ascension, awareness, truth, power, freedom, and independence. It's a shedding of the old.

These negative things can only affect you as much as you let them. Detach from the show, the news, and the negative predictions. Do not become involved in the spectacle. Because it may seem to appear to become worse - I say "may". Even if it does, it is the the final purging of the negative forces that have held sway for so long.

I don't want to seem cruel, or insensitive, and I don't want to see any more damage done to our race, but I almost celebrate as things "appear" to get worse - they only appear to - because it means that those negative forces are becoming desperate and their end is even closer. They will not be allowed to create great destruction. This has been and will be prevented.

I understand they won't go without a fight, but I also know that they - and we - have no idea what is coming for them. They can't see what's coming; only to a limited extent. And I understand it has them worried. But when it all goes down they will be completely overwhelmed.

These changes, to answer the last part of your question, are going to affect the entire planet. Every human being is going to not only see these things come to pass, but every person is going to have a choice in how things go down.

The slave/master relationship will be replaced with one of communityism; where every being has an equal part in what happens on our planet.

The truth about our past, present, and future will be made known, so that it is not open to interpretation. The problem up until now - and one that people seeking disclosure seem to miss - is that the wrong people control the flow of information; and do so to their own benefit - not the benefit of our race.

This monopoly on the truth will end, period.

I will write more in a bit. Need to take a break.

I want to leave you with this for now. There are multiple agendas afoot, and have been for some time. These things will have little to no bearing on the direction our race is headed.

Let this realization sink in. The strong aversion you have to committing acts of violence against another human being is shared by all human beings, because that is our nature.

The programming and psychological breakdown the military must engage in to get a human being to kill another is an example of how much it takes to override this nature. This compassionate part of us will have a chance to shine very soon.

War is not a part of our future. TD has been there and seen it, and others have reported that this is so. I admit it remains to be seen, but I need to pass this on.

More on the mechanics of this soon...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would ask him to go to the beginning of time to see if the big bang was real.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies to my questions, if I have anymore I will be certain to ask.

One thing that happened then I didn't think of until after reading this statement from u...

"What Collier says, however, is that this - our - timeline is the one true timeline, and that as we approach the coming "events" (this can be anything from ascension to higher level, or any other myriad predictions) that these false timelines will crash back into our own timeline. "

During my time of visions and weird thoughts, there was a graveyard that actually seemed to appear out of nowhere outside of a Super Stop and Shop (ie the Store was set back from the road, and there was a plot of land with a graveyard on it).

The problem was I worked there (this was during my sophmore year at college) and I actually walked through the field on my from and to work occasionally (1 mile walk from my house at the time).

The graveyard was never there, but then one day it was just there. The odd part about it was I saw it, and was like odd (being a graveyard buff). IT didn't strike me, until a housemate brought it up, saying since when was there a graveyard in front of Stop and Shop...

I was flabergasted. The oddest part was out of all the housemates (7) it was me and him that relized the new upcropping of the graveyard. Everyone else swore that there was a graveyard there all along.

Your statement, about timelines popping up into one makes sense, I sorta experienced it during that time. I again just chalked it off to my error, not even thinking about how I walked through the field to get to work on numerous occasion without ever seeing one headstone (while when it popped up there were dozens)...

Crazy sounding as it was, it happened... And it wasn't just my crazy ass who noticed it.

Why the other 5 swore to it, I don't know. But I walked throught the field.

which leads me to my another question...

Can our actions pop us into the wrong timeline without time travel?

I sometimes feel like, during that time, my life took a major hit, night and day actually. Still trying to figure it out.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There is a great deal of time put, by religious leaders, into some negative event which will put an end to the way this world operates.

I must say that I have never shared this belief, for my whole life. I have always thought that religious teachings were quite a bit off the mark with this.

Yes, if you put 2 and 2 together, you may see that all of the negative things religion teaches about a great time of trouble, may be about their future. This will not effect the individual people who have been duped by them, only the perpetrators and people trying to maintain the hoax. This is a basic simple truth about the future.

If you want me to give lottery numbers, I can't guarantee the accuracy of that, but this information, I will gladly put my wager on.

I am glad to see results of putting it all out there for people to react to, being positive.

We, as a people, are not and do not have to take what "rulers" try to force us to do. I have seen it in the news where people are genuinely concerned about what is going on, and the beaurocracy is the main reason there are no changes. We can't seem to be able to change the system.

I say, that is not right. We are responsible for the system in place, so it is up to us to change it.

There was a lot of talk about a civil war. I can say that when the ball starts rolling, this civil unrest will be a world wide event. There will be a cleansing which will wipe out all of the bad people and who or what they represent. I say bad people, well it is a lot deeper than that. I will leave it at that for now.

The end result is that there will be no more place for evil in this world. It will be forced to relocate, to a world where there are no humans to influence and control. This will be the civil war that was predicted. The world will be cleaned up, so to speak.

If you reach down deep inside your self, you know what is brought out in here, is our future. You will feel that this is right, just a gut feeling, but one you can't deny.

I know what is in place now is wrong. It is up to us to change it, that means one person at a time if necessary. We do have the power to change things, if we try. We can't throw our hands up in the air saying change is not possible.

There is hope for humanity. We just have to stand up and say no more to being controlled.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join