It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 125
<< 122  123  124   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

On The Deck and his friend Time Drifter were both banned, not for the same reason.

They have a site timetravel and Bart is OTD. Renato is the other guy who was banned for language issues and claimed to have traveled in a UFO, abducted by his future self.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It is such a shame too. Imagine how many pages this thread would be now if they had not of been banned.
So how is Win52 going these days?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
who wins the next superbowl? world series? haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by gordonwest

On The Deck and his friend Time Drifter were both banned, not for the same reason.

They have a site timetravel and Bart is OTD. Renato is the other guy who was banned for language issues and claimed to have traveled in a UFO, abducted by his future self.

I think those two were abducted by the men in white coats.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My question: "Is Warren Buffett's successs as a stock-picker a reflection of the fact that he is a time traveler who came back to our time from the future armed with a CD-ROM full of 50 years of stock market statistics?"

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What I have learned over the past couple of years is that time travel with stock market information and all other applications are controled this way.

If you do not know about it, you are not .... i repeat.. not... on the list of people who needs to know. The evidence of the roller coaster rides markets take an investor on these days is enough to figure out people who do not know the inside scoop should be very careful with their investments using these markets. My advice is to get out. There is no easy money there. It would be much better for the world without market driven corporations like BP, the drug companies and most of the companies that use the stock markets. We realy do not need these things. TPTB use these markets to enslave us.

I will go further in saying that TPTB, our controlers, do this about as easily as we jump into the car to go to the store. They jump back in time to try and create the future they want and it looks like they are doing a good job on that project.

wasp- Things have been pretty good, thanks for asking. The biggest change was when I started work on understanding my personal programs and why I do what I do. I was having issues with doing things that I was not that proud of during my life and trying to understand why I even did them in the first place. It seems like I was doing things that I didn't choose to, at least on a physical level. In trying to find out what made me go against what I wanted to do, I discovered my predator alive and well, living in my mind. It seems we all get this programing, especialy the humans who can make a big difference with what they choose to do or not do.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you are from the future then it means we're okey right ?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

We have been stuck in this matrix on Earth for over 300,000 years. We are not realy ok, because a group of Lizard beings from another solar system have come here and are toying with us. They have even convinced us to think we are the only beings in the universe. The churches know about them, calling them demons. But give no information about stoping the feeding other than turn the other cheek, be meek, do not go against authority and etc.

Things here on earth are not the way the ruling class wants us to think. The same ruling class who have made deals with devils.

Sory if the truth is too blunt.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
last year,in a cartooning book i purchased from an online site, i found sheets of paper that claimed to be an interview with just such a person.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

Ok, if I had a chance to ask a time traveler a question it would be what have you gained from your time travels that can help others advance in their way of thinking?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

In the hopes that questions are still being answered...
How do you "pay the piper" to offset the Entropic loss/gain?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If you go back in time to a time where you had once existed, would you meet yourself, or would you become yourself and re-live your life again?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I would for the benefit of all humanity ask, "Where and in what timeline is the (AI) Above Echelon Super Computer running the current time manipulation program?" As a followup, I would also ask, "do we ever shut it down?".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I would merely ask if humanity ever get's it's act together or not. Anything more would unnecessarily pollute the time-line and anything less would be plain boring.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
My question: "Is Warren Buffett's successs as a stock-picker a reflection of the fact that he is a time traveler who came back to our time from the future armed with a CD-ROM full of 50 years of stock market statistics?"

One big problem with that. As soon as he used the data on the disk once, the rest of the data could very well be rendered obsolete. Temporal dynamics, butterfly effect, whatever term you want to use but the time-line would change slightly.

Now a CD-ROM drive with Data beyond a humans ability to influence(surveys of natural resources, planetary, solar and galactic weather patterns and natural disasters) would be invaluable.

If your looking for a prospective time-traveler investor, look at the ones who seem to profit from unpredictable events too often.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I would ask him who invented the time machine then eliminate that person so he never invents one.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have this theory that Jesus was a time traveler
Earth was on the brink of destruction and evil. A plan was put into place whereby a son was produced, human, from the God (s) to be placed at a certain period in time. This man (equipped with healing techniques that are commonplace in say 100 more years) would create a following that would bring moreality back to peoplease.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Earth was on the brink of destruction and evil. A plan was put into place whereby a son was produced, human, from the God (s) to be placed at a certain period in time. This man (equipped with healing techniques that are commonplace in say 100 more years) would create a following that would bring moreality back to peoplease.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: A13RUN
Earth was on the brink of destruction and evil. A plan was put into place whereby a son was produced, human, from the God (s) to be placed at a certain period in time. This man (equipped with healing techniques that are commonplace in say 100 more years) would create a following that would bring morality back to peoplease.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First, I'd want to know who he/she is and where & when he came from. Depending on that, I would ask my question accordingly. Probably, what's my or our purpose in life.

top topics

<< 122  123  124   >>

join