It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Amazing Post, and very interesting Blog Sleeper....

After reading a lot, some things in MY puzzle are getting in place, because I have felt that for some reason not everyone in this planet is EQUAL=THE SAME=HUMAN=COMPARABLE.

I am not talking about racism, I am talking about people who seem to have the perfect setup for a normal and fulfulling life, get to do terribl ethings, destry lives left and right and end up in miserable lifes, and also people who seem to be handicapped at every level, get to help a lot of people, lead others and make thsi a much better place.

Of course I have always wondered how the heck we can be 6.5 billion souls in this planet, so my hunch was that "nor so very good" souls were being born in this ages and they account for the miserable 20 century and the uncertain XXI century, I think thi s time is a bettle field of souls trying to rise the bar on this planet agains the forces of "inmature and destroying" souls.

I am sure you can shed more light on this matter...

thanks a lot and say hi to Milton

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
It's easier to focus on the vibrational state of lower emotions in this world we are in, it takes much more effort and energy for most individuals to focus on the higher vibrations like Love, compassion, helping people.

"It's doesn't take much energy to hurt someone, but to help or heal a person requires effort and a lot of energy."

The only reason for that is because most people have forgotten that infinite energy is there universal right. When everyone starts to wake up to this you will see the power struggles and conflicts go away. It's truly all around us.

OK - well there is something called "Choice" - I think its related to Personal Responsibility - - - and I believe they live uptown from Easy Street. But - I get ya - so many just tumble through life saying "Whoa is me" letting life bounce them around instead of standing on their feet sayin "I want this . . . ". Happiness and Positive are a state of mind - it just seems like its a no brainer to choose those.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
AHOY-brujo here-they only exist if YOU think they exist-waiting for the mother ship-yes patiently waiting...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Sleeper, does Milton like Sci-fi as a genre?

Thanks to all.

Milton is occupied by genres not of this earth---how many of us would be entertained by reading material suited for 3 year olds?

I on the other hand like non fiction and history books.

I did read a Sci-fi book once while in the army and it was about a world that had become a utopia, no wars, no illness, no poverty---everything was peachy king yet two people a man a woman---became renegades and took it upon themselves to bring the utopia world to its knees---simply because they were not happy---regardless that millions of other people might have been.

I pretty much stopped reading Sci-fi after that---because there was nothing Sci-fi about it---there are many people like that---they don’t like something therefore no one else better like it.

The message was obvious humans are only comfortable as long as there is anarchy in their lives. I don’t believe that but that was the message in the book

It was a modern story of Jesus, he came and promised peace, love and paradise for eternity, in effect utopia, and was crucified not only by his detractors but also by his followers.

I'm not religious so don't take that as a plug

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Refuse

Sleeper, could you ask your family member/friend who is not of this world, who built the megalithic sites of the earth and what is there purpose?.. sorry if someones beaten me to this question but it niggles me personally,, has anyone asked about the pyrimids?..
Refuse

Thanks for your comments Refuse

I have talked about what you asked and so as not to fill pages with repeated info---and I’m guilty of doing that, I will try to curb it. But the pyramids as well as other structures are alien artifacts.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

I don't know if you can tell me or not, but where in the US is a good place to see a ufo? I thought I saw one once, (it was a really bright light that disappeared quite fast, but I don't know if it was one really or not)

It might seem kind of strange, but I would really like to see one.

thanks

I hear Las Vegas is a good place to spot them---lol

I don’t have specific information because there are literally thousands of them in our skies every day. And the only ones that get caught on film have been photo shopped---

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

As far as the "UFO" phenomena being used to cover up the military black budget fllight programs this is what those in those programs are told.

The genius of the 'security clearance' is that those at each level thinks 'his' is the highest and that is what he is told. In other words "the lie is different at every level." So those who work on black budget UFO's do really believe that all UFO's are 'ours'. They may have their suspicions otherwise but they keep these to themselves if they want to keep their jobs. It is none of their business what real UFO's are or where they come from.

If, however, you are not speculating and you are violating your security clearance by telling us that the "UFO's" are being used to cover up black projects you need to know you are well down on the information chain. Probably in the bottom third. And if you do have a security clearance to 'know' this I can assure you that you will not have it very long.

That is, unless you are actually trying to post disinformation as part of your job. In that case, you've come to the wrong thread. Thanks anyway.

That is right. Just remember this: No matter how much you know or think you know, John and Sleeper know the real truth. John claims that clearances are put in place to fool the people holding those clearances. Each level of clearance contains another lie, and each person holding the clearance is tricked into thinking that his is the highest. But, John and Sleeper have penetrated the ranks of deception without having a clearance at all! They know the real truth, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a disinformation agent.

Don't even tryit, buddy.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA

What is the relationship between geography and number of abductions, for example their are places in the world that have more abductions than others, why? it's understandable if one place had a sudden burst of abductions and then nothing, but there are places that are constantly having lot's abductions and their are places that are constantly having less.

There is so much stuff going on in various parts of the world---some in conjunction with national governments and some with multiply ET configurations---also disputes between ET entities. Therefore there is no consensus or clear picture of what is happening on earth—far too many variables.

Thank You, I'm still reading through your threads WOW you have the energy of an ALIEN to answer all these questions!!! to have someone able to address such a large spectrum of topics without asking anything in return is a gift!

I’m hoping for a vacation soon---lol

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
hey sleeper, how much longer till the next installment on your blog....

Waiting for the go ahead to start writing from the big guy

also... I have been emailing George Noory about getting you on coast to coast am...would you consider going on the air?

Not sure if primetime is ready for what I have---lol or even if I’m ready for primetime

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Sleeper, does Milton like Sci-fi as a genre?

Thanks to all.

Milton is occupied by genres not of this earth...

Hello Sleeper. Thanks for your comments!

Most folks hate the idea of the finality of death. No one likes to think that when they die, that they turn into nothingness. Most folks would be happy with any kind of 'after-life', just so long as its not the nonexistence of a perpetual black empty void. Even having to suffer through a million reincarnations, is better than becoming nothing at all, just so long as there is a light, a ray of hope, at the end of the tunnel. Science, philosophy, the arts, and religion have tried to provide that kind of hope for mankind, and I'm happy to see you also provide a similar vision of hope for a better future in your blog.

Thanks again.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
They know the real truth, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a disinformation agent.

Thanks for the post imaFraud, you are always welcome here. Here is what you said I said:

...anyone who othinks otherwise is a disinformation agent."

Here is what I said:

That is, unless you are actually trying to post disinformation as part of your job. In that case, you've come to the wrong thread. Thanks anyway.

In case you didn't get the jist of the post it was this:

You are welcome to post just about anything you want on ATS. If you are using sleepers thread to claim that all UFO's are military black projects it is respectfully suggested that you use another thread or start your own. Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't understand fear of death. Fear of Pain - Yes! I guess I am too logical and pragmatic to dwell on the inevitable. I don't consider my biological self of such great importance that human existance can't procede without me. To me - many join religion out of fear of not being good enough in this life to warrant God's approval after this life - isn't that a paradox? Wouldn't it be better to focus on giving all the good you can while here?

QUESTION: Cryogenics - - seems odd to me because I'd prefer moving into a new experience. But - what happens to the "Life Force" of those frozen looking to be unthawed at some point in future science.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
((Off topic abit))

You know, John, I'm a C2C fan - bigtime, and I archive alot of my favorite shows from the streamlink portion of the site. Every now and then, I'll go back and listen to a couple to refresh my memory on certain topics.

Every time I hear the one with you doing a mock debriefing for Art about how it would be if they were to appoint someone to bring this all out to the public....it gives me chills. I don't know if it's the information you present or that calm, monotone voice that you do it with - but that's just not right!! LoL

Sorry for going off-topic - just had to let John know and blame him for scaring the hell outta me. Hehe

Hydden

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I don't think this matches up with the record of reported abductions which are painful in nature. So this is just due to people resisting? You believe black ops acting as aliens sometimes do cause pain but not often? Then why aren't there more pleasurable abductions?

Pleasurable are blocked out better otherwise those experiencing them would look forward to more---and focus less on things in this life---things that cannot compete with the ET playground.

So the idea of black rituals is simply propagted by aliens who are in on it? I think ritual sacrifice, as it has always been, is very widespread on Earth and is representive of the spectrum of human alignment.

Much of that was perpetrated by the ETs that were evicted, and some of it is held on to or reawakened by humans fascinated by blood lust

I think people can sell their souls in this life. There is no way out for them once they do. After death they get a reboot or a second chance to be good. There is surely a disctinct evil entity on Earth that wants to consume souls. Those slaves get a second chance once they are dead, but during that life, they are slaves, bought and paid for.

It certainly seems that way but as you have often pointed out in your post all humans have free will, they may blame it on booze, drugs, ex lovers, bosses, politics, the black arts, or whatever but the bottom line is we all choose our poison.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: Cryogenics - - seems odd to me because I'd prefer moving into a new experience. But - what happens to the "Life Force" of those frozen looking to be unthawed at some point in future science.

Cryogenics has its good points but not for extending life after one dies---those hoping to be revived sometime in the future got their wish early they were revived soon after death and depending on their circumstances they were recycled back on this planet or moved off planet---and had a good laugh at their silly attempt to cheat death---lol

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
just had to let John know and blame him for scaring the hell outta me. Hehe

You can't imagine how many people thought that was real and wrote or emailed me (even my older brother) for the video of the moon I was describing to Art!!! Maybe I shoulda been an actor.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

I have talked about what you asked and so as not to fill pages with repeated info---and I’m guilty of doing that, I will try to curb it. But the pyramids as well as other structures are alien artifacts.

So would it be safe to assume that the pyramids on Mars were built by the same people that created the pyramids here on Earth?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yum! I had a pleasurable encounter last year - a sexual one. I've had some type of "experiences" all my life (not visual) - but in all my 61 years this was the only sexual one.

It happened after I went to sleep - but it felt very very real - not like a dream. There was clearly another entity besides myself - our energy "bodies" kind of melded together. I think "they" must have given me some of that Nectar - because the experience was "Out of this World". Nothing like anything I've ever experienced before. Whoever - Whatever "he" was has an open invitation to come back anytime.

QUESTION: Being there are many many types of ET's - I'll take the simplist answer you can give me. How do they reproduce?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper just a few more questions,

- You have yet to go into any detail about the goings on in the Great Pyramids, only that they were truly gruesome. Can you enlighten us at all as to what these pyramids truly held?

- Are you familiar with blue skinned entities of humanoid nature?

- If our souls are immortal and we hopefully move onto bigger and better things, what are ghosts and what are their purpose?

- What is the meaning of Dejavu?

- Does a sense of uncontrollable fear pertain to one witnessing, or at least 'feeling' the presence of ET?

- Can Milton give any more detail on ET's that remain as dark shadows aka. shadow people (that's if they are of ET nature). What are their purpose and do they eventually reveal themselves?

- Is there undiscovered ET technology around the world, located in areas such as the Amazon, Iran etc?

- Do you ever meet loved ones again?

- If you truly have experienced what you believe you have, surely you have a better purpose in this life then throwing chicken feed to the masses over the internet?

Perhaps this life is our true education.

Thankyou. Kolo

[edit on 29-1-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry Sleeper I forgot to include one;

- What are Chemtrails and what is their purpose?

Interesting. Kolo

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join