It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
John Lear,

You had me at the Aluminumaluminum line. I spit up my cream of celery soup and some even came out of my nose.

I have been a fan of your work for over 12 years...Thank you!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I used to have sleep paralysis all the time when I was a kid and a sense of floating above my bed. I'd relax and calm myself - then it would go away. Don't remember any visuals.

QUESTION: What are Black Holes?

Black Holes are things dreams are made of---or was that the black falcon? Bogart can you help me here---lol

On a less serious note Black Holes gobble up the wrenched refuse of old star systems and recycles the matter into fertilizer for new stars and planets---nothing goes to waste.

They are not wormholes to other dimensions---I would give more detail but why should I give Nobel Prize information out on an internet thread---

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The paralysis is paralyzing fear---ET need only enter the room to trigger it, if there are others in the room with the intended abductee they are kept asleep or blocked to what is happening.

So that not everyone that goes through it believe they are being visited by ET it’s possible for certain nightmares to created similar effects.

In either case the paralysis can be overcome by controlling the fear---easier said than done---but nevertheless it works

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with you here.

I have been paralysed at the start of nearly every one of my abductions and although fear is often part of the experience, I have also experienced blissful and ambivalent experiences of abduction paralysis.

Quite often realising that I am paralysed and that I am about to be abducted throws me into a horrible state of panic, I have also had experiences where I have been strangely dettached emotionally. I have also had paralysis experiences where I have just been fascinated by what I am seeing and I even remember entering a state of warm bliss during another abduction paralysis.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Good Morning Sleeper!

If ET is tracking and implementing our contract for this life, can we rewrite?

Absolutely, nothing is carved into the headstone until we die

Is there a hidden, sleeping power that humans can activate in this life?

There is and most of us hide it between our ears

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Trying to think of new questions as I watch Tiger go up the board - - while DH sends me Carl quotes via instant message.

I do not believe today's bible or in Christianity. However I do believe their is reality in some ancient scripts and the essence of the "Christness" messages.

Could the "War in Heaven" refered to - have been an actual war between two alien factions wanting to control Earth/Humans.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Great stuff - I'm really enjoying it. It seems to me you've gone under some heavy Mk-Ultra programming! The "UFO" phenomenon is used to cover-up the military black budget flight programs. Anyways can you please check this pic and
let me know what you think.
Thanks.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Do you see a full govt disclosure happening during our lifetime?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
sleeper, the idea that Earth is a prison is somewhat disconnective in regard to say, that little kid starving in Korea. Am I to assume that he is some kind evil soul trapped here?

Even if and I say if, the child is here suffering for some past mistake---that does not preclude us from offering to help the child---after all, humans showing love to their fellow humans is one way to beat back darkness.

If people do believe the core of this story, mightn't that make them lazy in regard to all the things ET wants them to be busy about, wasting their time with little social systems and wars and all that?

We should never do anything because it will win us points and grease our slide through heaven’s door.

We should do things because it comes directly from the heart---if we become cold towards those we deem unworthy of our kindness because they have been bad in this life or a previous one---we demonstrate what we are made of.

If this story is believed, won't this slow the tank treads on ETs rehab-planet here? If the millions of people living in poverty or starving are meant to suffer this way, what incentive is there for humans to improve their own situation? Doesn't ET want humans to be like little ants, rebuilding the antfarm every time it gets shaken up? If people believe this story, mightn't the situation of the poor get worse?

Shortly after my army days I was sitting in my apartment knocking down one beer after another while watching television. During a commercial one of those organizations came on showing starving children and pleading for people to make monthly commitments of fifteen to twenty dollars every month.

I was not making much money back then and thought to myself I would have to cut back a couple of cases of beer to make that payment---giving up my beer was not easy and I thought long and hard on that one. Finally I decided that one or two six packs a week was worth helping those children.

I’ve added several more to that list in the last 35 years, yet millions continue to starve.

Millions of people contribute billions of dollars every year to offset this seemingly growing problem in the world to no avail

Do I advocate we stop trying because the problem continually overwhelms us? Of course not---nevertheless people are suffering not from lack of compassion but from lack of political stability. And evil is perpetrated via politics---and my positions on politics in this world is well known on this board---yet the world seems to be taking the side that perpetuates evil---in my humble opinion

Also, does Milton personally believe in a Supreme Creative Being at the center of the Milky Way galaxy? In his opinion, is there an entity who resides in the stellar cloud at the center and recieves/answers prayers from within the galaxy? I know it's a strange question.
Thanks!

Milton knows more than anyone here on earth that a massive amount of love emanates from the center of many galaxies because that’s where many enlightened souls reside---and certainly that would be true at the center of the universe as well---but the source of that energy has not been explained to me in a way that I would do justice in my explanation of it here.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Do you see a full govt disclosure happening during our lifetime?

Who's lifetime? This gramma is just shy of social security - if it is still available.

Just an Opinion - - but I see more of a police type state/government - - with stronger control before this kind of information could become public.

No - I'm not talking Communism. Intelligent - hard working people - control themselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No - I'm not talking Communism. Intelligent - hard working people - control themselves.

Stop! your making way to much sense.

Anyone that makes sense in this world can not do many things. First you can not run or hold any public office, second you can not be a movie critic, thirdly you can not ever host any type of talk show and lastly you might have a hard time communicating with many of us on ATS.

But God forbid anyone controls themselves, because most people or politicians will argue the "Slippery Slope Theory"

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Stop! your making way to much sense.

Anyone that makes sense in this world can not do many things. First you can not run or hold any public office, second you can not be a movie critic, thirdly you can not ever host any type of talk show and lastly you might have a hard time communicating with many of us on ATS.

But God forbid anyone controls themselves, because most people or politicians will argue the "Slippery Slope Theory"

LOL - I tend to be very logical - especially for a woman

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I remember in 2004 when sleepy was talking like this hehe. Well I'm done here people and I'll post again in 2011 or 2012 maybe. As some know I go into my sleep-mode for about 4 or 5 years.

I bet sleeper will still keep talking his yabo gabo when I come back.

Anyway Sayonara..........Ja-ne sleeper.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
In either case the paralysis can be overcome by controlling the fear---easier said than done---but nevertheless it works

This seems to be a key point here.

sleeper, I have read about ET abductions being harmful and painful for a lot of people. Yet ET mind-contact is often more-or-less good and of beneficial. I wonder if this situation is due to the evil ET's being more concerned with flesh and bone and the good ETs are more concerned with spirit and soul? That when evil ET abducts someone, they do it bodily and when good-ET does it, they do it more on the dream or astral level? Would you say this is more or less true?

It seems that what you are saying here is there exists no device being used which does paralyze a person in their bed for abduction. It is the fear which holds them, and it can be overcome. When they see through the fear, I guess a person could run, or if they approach ET, they might then be subject to a paralysis beam to prevent them causing harm, yes?

I am also wondering this: Let's say a person has been haunted by paranormal experiences all their life. I am not one of these people, but they do exist of course. I am saying either helicoptors follow them or ghosts do, either way, I am talking about those folks who might be in the back of the ATS room, and are paralyzed by fear of either demons or evil-ETs into not posting. ...Now, I am wondering, if that person tries to A: get in touch with what the terms of their sentence are, here on Earth (fidn out what they need to be doing, daily?), and if they B: Try their best to align themselves with the parole board for Earth (start doing it), does this mean that their life will become more "normal"? Can they put more tire on the road, by altering their tomorrow and subsequent tomorrows in the direction of the warden's intent?

I suppose this final question is connected to the last one; Can people sell their souls? I mean, you say a person's tombstone is not written until they die, but are you saying the guards on this planet do not tempt the prisoners? Are you saying that the guards do not erect ladders which appear to be heading over the wall of the prison but which actually have a chute on the other side, straight down to a deeper part of the prison? Isn't it true that the admins of the Earth prison will allow prisoners to sell their souls for the idea of something greater but who actually become slaves themselves?

Oh wait one more question. Is there a situation on Earth existing now, where a person can get a biological alien implant and gain powers thereby, but become a tool of evil ET?

To recap this last bit, I am wondering in two parts, can we humans sell our souls to ET/Devil/Whatever for tangible rewards and thereby become a tool of them subject also to memory erasure of these events and of our actions? I am thinking of that movie Telefon with Charlton Heston. Might some folks have become biologically altered evil-ET agents when they were actually human at first?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why do so many lump all ET's into one group - one personality.

Don't you think in that respect they are diverse - like humans? Don't you think there are varied types - with differrent agendas and political purpose.

Like humans - don't you think some may have more compassion then others?

Just like when we study lower life forms. Some scientists care only about their findings - - where others realize - whatever it is - it is a living organism.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The population of earth has gone from 1billion to 6billion in nearly a century. As you say, there are millions of earth in the galaxy and millions of galaxies. So even souls have to be born somewhere to populate all the new bodies. ???

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Don't you think there are varied types - with differrent agendas and political purpose.

I do now.

Like humans - don't you think some may have more compassion then others?

Especially the pink one's.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Call it enlightenment, spiritual awakening, born again, or a predictable bowel movement, I feel as though I am definately changing and somewhat frightened. Your messages remain clear, true and comforting for me. I don't know why. Thank you for the direction and sign posts.

Forgive this post but, I (and it looks like many) am hearing a tone/hum.

Tintinitis (Hell, I have good cause for this, live music is loud) recognized at a low octave between D#/Eb for about a year and a half. It is outside of the ear mechanism and slightly ballanced toward the left.

I did the MRI because during this time my body started to get ...hmmm, young again, testosterone levels shot up to way above normal--listening to Frank Sinatra duets in the CAT tube probably skewed the test results.

At 52, I felt better than ever and I ate like a pig and my body is in better shape than I was at 18. I wanted to exercise to burn off the excess energy . The doctors were/are still perplexed at all of my vitals.

In addition, I am currently a test candidate for a new and amazing sound reducing ear plug--very simple design tech but incredibly effective. BTW, I am dealing with first-rate ENT University research doctors in my area who sought me out.

My doctors are both inquisitive but seem not to be surprised by my symptom story and genuinely seem to care (I do feel sometimes like a lab rat)...lot's of studious pedantic repetative questions, note pads, and blood tests. Yes, I may just be a coherant voice for the boom box, earphoned, I podded, car bass blaster generation and their current ear problems...or?.

I know you have previously begged off on this sound/hum question from someone else-- which intrigued me. Would you please ask Miltie again?

No biggie, it doesn't really bother me--but it bothers many people.

Am I suppose to allow the sound/tone/hum or ignore it?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Man - the only sounds I hear are my UPSes beeping - 'cause I got sucky electricity.

Guess that's what ya get living in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Do you believe that the existence of a 'Savior' such as the one symbolized by the word "messiah" or "christ" is within the realm of life's evolutionary potential?

A simple "yes" or "no" will do.

Thanks again.

[edit on 1/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

I'll try to answer as clearly as I can with my knowledge. A yes or no answer doesn't explain it fully. I personally believe ... [snip]

Does this clarify Rudolph?

I’m happy to hear that you do believe in the promise and evolutionary potential of mankind.

Having taken that step, we can now proceed to the next step.

Next, in your mind, conceptualize that future ultimate evolutionary outcome, of what that ‘Savior’ (Or ‘Mahdi’, or ‘Messiah’, or other ‘Christ-like’ figure) would be like. Each of us can conceptualize our own personal concept of a ‘Savior’ (Ultimate ‘Son’ of God), whatever, the ‘Savior’ of all mankind, etc., as clearly and as vividly as we can, in our own way. Then take that image and put it into your heart and let is reside there. It will influence your every thought and act. It will be your guiding light and illuminate the paths before you. Now lets get everyone else on to the bandwagon, and let’s hitch our wagon to that star, our guiding star. Like the star of Bethlehem, its going to lead us to the place of our Savior’s birth. Hallelujah!

It is as simple as that, and it is free. It won’t cost you a cent.

(I’ve already provided a link earlier on this thread to a scientific paper with cited references for some of the underlying science behind this concept, of self-image psychology and cybernetics. You can follow that link if you want to see it.)

I already know what Milton would say. Sleeper?

[edit on 1/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
whoever wrote this post is a premaddona ???? no proof or anything new to say, wheres it goin

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join