It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
They see us as savages who are blind of our true intellect. Why bother intervening, it's all an entertainment show. I'm sure there enjoying how incredibly pathetic we all are. >=). I mean of course, check out there gigantic heads and there amazing technology.

7A

7Ayreon...Thanks for the belly laugh...I feel your pain bro.--

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nobles - - great post - - totally awesome when someone realizes you can believe and disbelieve at the same time. Rarely is anything 100%.

I'll sit at your table anytime. Oh Wait! You have to invite me to "Space Burger" first.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you Annee, I sincerely would love to talk in person

Besides my Father I haven't found another person that I can have a deep conversation with and share each others imagination. Would love to have friends I could play cards with and chat about things like this .... gosh we wouldn't go to bed.

Nobles.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Sleeper,

Since, both you and the alien were able to leave your bodies, as you described in your blog, would you have been able to enter into the alien's body and would the alien have been able to enter into your's? And have you ever actually entered into the alien's body? If yes, what was the experience like?

Yes and yes, a live body is simply a vehicle, a car---Milton could easily drive my car—body, but I would have to get a learner’s permit to drive his---if I went into his, it remains blocked---but it seemed so alien that I doubt I could simply go into it without having some wine first.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

QUESTION: Dinosaurs. I read somewhere that Dinosaurs were beneficial to the early development of earth in a type of terraforming. Actually it said they were organic fertilizing machines.

So what's your take on the usefulness of dinosaurs - besides they poop a lot.

Intelligent life in this solar system goes back countless millions of years and earth was a real Jurassic park. Also entities of higher level than humans resided here, and they had the means to travel to any part of this solar systems---as did most of the inhabitants of this sun.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth

could possibly find it within yourself to quit spewing out rapid fire questions, ten at a time, I know that sleeper would greatly appreciate it and I would to.

Sleeper does not charge for answers but in respect I would invite you to
ask questions as if you paying $100 a piece. Thanks.

Hey John, why all the hostility? I am quite excited about this and very curious. I will refrain, but it seem to me that if he doesnt want to answer any questions then he wont. why bully the new guy? I could feel you shaking your head as you wrote that....lighten up man or your never going to make it to the next level!

[edit on 29-1-2007 by trelofearth]

[edit on 29-1-2007 by trelofearth]

Sorry to burst any bubble you hold about John Lear, but he has made it clear that he is not receptive to any idiology outside his own. You see, John is THE MOST closed-minded person you will ever meet. In addition to that, he is the most gullible person you will ever meet. It is an odd dichotomy for sure.

A man that will not only believe the first well-spoken story expressed to him, but a man that admonishes any idea that differs from the intial belief this gullible patron has accepted as fact.

A great man that is laughed at by all but a few.

There is no fool like an old fool.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
Hello again sleeper,

In your blog you said that there are billions of other planets just like ours in the universe with people just like us leading similar lives.

How is that possible?

It’s impossible for it not to be possible---lol

Do they speak english too?

There is a multitude of languages like here on earth and they speak English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Japanese, etc.

Do they surf? are there waves on other planets?

They have oceans and seas and lakes their continents are a bit different

Do they have presidents and countries?

Exactly like here on earth

do they have cars and airplanes?

Yes

Do they have womens liberation?

It’s men’s lib over there---lol

How similar are they really? please elaborate

-Trel

If Milton or some other ET blindfolded and dropped you off on any of several millions of planets that are at a similar stage as earth---say 2007, you would not know you were on an alien planet---that’s how similar they are.

There are planets that are Jurassic parks, eighteen century, Roman era etc. And millions of planets are completely and bizarrely much more dissimilar.

This galaxy is a cornucopia of diversity---and mind numbingly similarity.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey Fraud - - can we please get past this??

John Lear has his own thread - ya know

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Annee]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

gIaf, your very username is an attack on a person, like John Lear, who uses their real name, to discuss topics which place them in the line of critics. I think this says it all about your intentions in registering here. When it came time to pick a name, you couldn't think of anything you knew, except that Dr. Steven Greer is wrong.

Please tell us why we should listen to your rants? sleeper's story doesn't threaten anybody except those who don't want it told. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be upset by it. nor is there any reason for anyone to get huffy with ATS honchos for allowing that tale to be told.

The point is that experiencers should be heard and their voices can be drowned out by persons who exist only to drown them out. The drowning out is what bothers me, because if sleeper's story is true, there are people who want it drowned.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
One thing that has been on my mind is that these ET are breeding and putting
human "vessels" for souls, so they do the fertilization on somebody and that somebody has a child, that was "enginereed" by ETs, so the question is..if the parents of the said child make a DNA test, maybe they will discover their child is not a DNA match, how do ET get away with it?

ET has people working along side doctors and scientist---people like me---human that will intercept what needs to remain veiled

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sorry to burst any bubble you hold about John Lear, but he has made it clear that he is not receptive to any idiology outside his own. You see, John is THE MOST closed-minded person you will ever meet. In addition to that, he is the most gullible person you will ever meet. It is an odd dichotomy for sure.

A man that will not only believe the first well-spoken story expressed to him, but a man that admonishes any idea that differs from the intial belief this gullible patron has accepted as fact.

Whew...man...you are definetly off track...in more ways than one. Why do you feel the need to attack is such a fashion? What are you bitter about? Isn't this supposed to be fun? I dont get you dude.....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

gIaf, your very username is an attack on a person, like John Lear, who uses their real name, to discuss topics which place them in the line of critics. I think this says it all about your intentions in registering here. When it came time to pick a name, you coldn't think of anything you knew, except that Dr. Steven Greer is wrong.

Please tell us why we should listen to your rants? sleeper's story doesn't threaten anybody except those who don't want it told. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be upset by it. nor is there any reason for anyone to get huffy with ATS honchos for allowing that tale to be told.

The point is that experiencers should be heard and their voices can be drowned out by persons who exist only to drown them out. The drowning out is what bothers me, because if this is true, there are people who want it drowned.

So why are you crying?

I think that I have made it very clear as to why I think John and Sleeper and full of POOP. Am I not allowed to speak my opinion?

Are you the only one that is allowed an opinion........ and apparently your opinion is to weep at the feet of a guy named sleeper without a moment of critical judgement.

Is that what you want..........a world of believers and to have no one question......... no one can question? GOD DANGIT......... you are just like those NAZI fellows aren't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Is that what you want..........a world of believers and to have no one question......... no one can question? GOD DANGIT......... you are just like those NAZI fellows aren't you?

greer, you are fighting a losing battle, and you are playing by their rules. Look at the history of the thread, a few people will post their support and then move on. There is only a core group of about 5 or so supporters. 5 supporters out of hundreds that come to the site. The numbers suggest that the interest really isnt here.

Eventually people will see that this thread, like the last one, don't really offer anything but cryptic responses and nothing factual. Arguing in this thread is like arguing with a fortune cookie.

Denying Ignorance in this case might truly be achieved by letting the kids play in their world while the rest of us look for the evidence to eventually prove them wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for the info.

In your blog you wrote:

"Milton pops next to Mike, touches Mike's head, Mike's body drops to the floor and two glowing balls are in the dome next to each other.

MIKE
My mind feels the same but I am much lighter."

I found that to be quite surprising. I would have expected some kind of increase in your mind's clarity and its ability to think after having been released from the limitations of the physical brain. But, perhaps the brain doesn't impose as much of a limit on the mind of a person as some people believe.

If, while out of your body, as a spirit, you were to enter into the body of the alien, would you be able to think with his brain, and if so would that give any kind of boost to your intelligence? Or would your usual human way of thinking remain unchanged just as it is unchanged whether you are in or out of your human body?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Not only did you dismiss, but you discredited............. what is your agenda?

Fraud, let me respectfully request that you continue your questions for me on the thread, "Questions For John Lear". You are clogging up sleepers thread with your drivel.

And please accept my apologies for calling your drivel drivel. I just can't help it. Respectfully.

Fair enough. I am sorry that you feel the need to deflect ........ it must be a nice fantasy world you live in.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Are you the only one that is allowed an opinion........ and apparently your opinion is to weep at the feet of a guy named sleeper without a moment of critical judgement.

I don't agree with sleeper in everything but so what? As intelligent people know, not everyone has the full picture, so it's just nice to listen to others.

If this were a room full of people, I would sit and listen to sleeper politely. If you stood up and tried to delphi the room or prevent him from speaking, I'd tell you to sit down and shut up. I'd probably have people clapping for me, not because they believe either, but because they want to hear what is being said.

Sounds like everyone's your enemy, including well respected doctors and pilots. Steven Greer is an ER doctor and John Lear is able to pull barrel rolls and loops in planes I'd have trouble properly lawn-darting. Also do I respect sleeper for his story and the personal details about himself and his loved ones which he has shared.

btw, sleeper is a Vietnam combat veteran, from my understanding of his earlier posts. There is reason here to be respectful even if you think it's all made up.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I don't agree with sleeper in everything but so what? As intelligent people know, not everyone has the full picture, so it's just nice to listen to others.

If this were a room full of people, I would sit and listen to sleeper politely. If you stood up and tried to delphi the room or prevent him from speaking, I'd tell you to sit down and shut up. I'd probably have people clapping for me, not because they believe either, but because they want to hear what is being said.

Sounds like everyone's your enemy, including well respected doctors and pilots. Steven Greer is an ER doctor and John Lear is able to pull barrel rolls and loops in planes I'd just accompany to the ground, so for that reason I respect them. Also do I respect sleeper for his story and the personal details about himself and his loved ones which he has shared.

btw, sleeper is a Vietnam combat veteran, from my understanding of his earlier posts. There is reason here to be respectful even if you think it's all made up.

That is fine. I am telling you that I am a Naval Crytologist with a "top secret" (to put it in simplistic terms) clearance.............. CT ET is my rate. Went to a C class school in Biloxi MS.........at keesler AFB . Been in for 6 years and current hold an e-6 rating.

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU BELIEVE SO ERNESTLY?

what kind of verifiable background do they hold?

I am telling you that I hold one of the most secretive jobs in the enlisted military and that these people are telling you bull#............. and you believe them whole-heartedly.

AND I LAUGH

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Crytologist = cryptologist.................

I #ed that up.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am telling you that I hold one of the most secretive jobs in the enlisted military and that these people are telling you bull#............. and you believe them whole-heartedly.

AND I LAUGH

It would have been simpler if you had told us this before. Now I understand.
All the best Fraud.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
COM'ON tiny brains............ I have real life experiences into what has been going on in the military. I had a clearance into the world of crytology electronics.......... anything you want to know, or do you just want to hear fantasies from people that have never been in the chain of knowledge EVER .........their whole lives?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join