It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well i am new to ATS and thought this would be a good place to post my first new message, as its quite a heavy subject really and people are starting to loose there way, in the way that, what this sites really about..

Before i post my OPINION i'll feel the need to ask Sleeper a question mostly likev everyone else has who's taken a great interest into this subject/post..

Sleeper, could you ask your family member/friend who is not of this world, who built the megalithic sites of the earth and what is there purpose?.. sorry if someones beaten me to this question but it niggles me personally,, has anyone asked about the pyrimids?..

Right then my opinion..

people forget that the human brain can store a vast amount of information, never filling the brain up for a whole life time of memories, as we supposedly don't use the whole brain right?..

for me and my own research i have done there are many reocurring factors in Sleepers experience/story which i have noticed and reocurring factors from psychics and other claims...

for me its POINTLESS to say "what a liar!" or "i don't believe that".. accept it all truth or lies, you don't have to accept it as truth, you don't have to accept it as lies... however its information in some form or another so take it all on board till you find something more stable.. for me i keep finding parts to puzzles... and like i said ealier there are Reocurring factors to pretty much anything on ATS to do with u.f.o's/aliens/area51 for me..

if the reocurring factors are trully "Disinformation", at least you have it in your mind to be skeptical about and read into properly.. as soon as people start trying to shoot things down it makes more confusion and that is disinformation in its self... accept everything with caution and then the truth really can't escape if you POSSIBLY know what the lies are..

this is the beauty of ATS people can share ideas that are FEESIBLE < did i spell that wrong? lol

i believe in u.f.o's.. when i see one i ask my self.. man made? or vistors, i don't know of another information of who it is..

Its say that we only know 3% of what the universe is made out of.

there's millions of suns out there so its impossible there's NO life out there
there has to be in some form or another...

if you read this "anyone" thanks
Keep the peace.

Refuse

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Probably going to watch TV. Sunday night, prime time, probably some good shows on TV tonight.

As a matter of fact, "Battlestar Galactica" will be showing at 10:00 PM in my time zone, on the Sci-Fi channel. In the last episode the Cylons decided to imprison (Xena's) renegade android soul into some kind of a containment box and put it into deep storage, much like what Sleeper said ET sometimes does. Sci-fi fans will probably think the writers of that show are stealing some of Sleeper's material. Weird show???

Wait a minute, I just felt a tremmor in 'the force', felt like I just slid into some parallel universe here. Now things seem some how different. (Must be the salsa dip I ate with the tortillas, burp?) Gotta run...

Whew, now I feel better.

Sleeper, does Milton like Sci-fi as a genre?

Thanks to all.

[edit on 1/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Welcome aboard,

Yes, sleeper has commented on all of your questions. Search the ATS site and read all of his postings and his recent blog. It will be well worth your time.

I am a skeptic...A completely normal person--whatever that is?

His material will either wake you up or turn you off.

Huge fun with lots of ouches too.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan_dare
whoever wrote this post is a premaddona ???? no proof or anything new to say, wheres it goin

Good evening Dan_dare. It is not clear which post you are addressing. We usually don't require proper punctuation, perfect spelling or college level grammer but we do expect courtesy.

And we expect your thoughts to be coherent. Would you please be kind enough to reframe, expand and repost your thoughts? I personally would like to know if anybody is home even though the light is off. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Who's lifetime? This gramma is just shy of social security - if it is still available.

I meant as in this century

I am beginning to think maybe it would take an actual UFO landing on the White House lawn for it to happen, and they would probably still try to discredit it.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA

My only guess is it has something to do with agreements between the government or the elite of that specific country and aliens for example the Eisenhower talks that John Lear has talked about.
Thank You

ETs don’t need agreements with anyone---black ops abduct for many reasons including experimenting---and they do this with the aid of craft and gadgets given to them by ET. Occasionally ET will supervise and or fix things the black ops have botched. But there are no formal or informal agreements.
Most operations are suggest by ETs and followed through by black ops.

The discrepancies about abductions have nothing to do with ethnicity and they are not equally distributed by demographics.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with you here.

I have been paralysed at the start of nearly every one of my abductions and although fear is often part of the experience, I have also experienced blissful and ambivalent experiences of abduction paralysis.

I didn’t mean to imply that the abduction stopped if one controlled their fear---when you control the fear it is usually a blissful experience---if you are calm and let it unfold it’s pure magic---unfortunately few get to the bliss part.

Quite often realising that I am paralysed and that I am about to be abducted throws me into a horrible state of panic, I have also had experiences where I have been strangely dettached emotionally. I have also had paralysis experiences where I have just been fascinated by what I am seeing and I even remember entering a state of warm bliss during another abduction paralysis.

That’s it in a nut shell

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I don't know if you can tell me or not, but where in the US is a good place to see a ufo? I thought I saw one once, (it was a really bright light that disappeared quite fast, but I don't know if it was one really or not)

It might seem kind of strange, but I would really like to see one.

thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Could the "War in Heaven" refered to - have been an actual war between two alien factions wanting to control Earth/Humans.

Much of the Christian bible as well as the Old Testament talk about earthly powers---Babylon, Syria, Egypt, Canaan, Philistines and many others that suppressed and enslaved the Israelites---those were the powers that were high and mighty and would fall back to earth once the god of Abraham, Jacob, and Isaac evened the score.

There was really no war between ETs for prominence of earth---more of a clean up action to remove some of the worse of the undesirables that had infested the planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyDiver66
Hi Sleeper,
Great stuff - I'm really enjoying it. It seems to me you've gone under some heavy Mk-Ultra programming! The "UFO" phenomenon is used to cover-up the military black budget flight programs. Anyways can you please check this pic and
let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Nice picture HolyDiver, but what exactly is your question?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

Do you see a full govt disclosure happening during our lifetime?

Milton tells me no but there sure is a pick up in the tease factor---not sure what that is about

EA

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"The discrepancies about abductions have nothing to do with ethnicity and they are not equally distributed by demographics."

To conclude

1. What is the relationship between geography and number of abductions, for example their are places in the world that have more abductions than others, why? it's understandable if one place had a sudden burst of abductions and then nothing, but there are places that are constantly having lot's abductions and their are places that are constantly having less.

Thank You, I'm still reading through your threads WOW you have the energy of an ALIEN to answer all these questions!!! to have someone able to address such a large spectrum of topics without asking anything in return is a gift!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by sleeper
In either case the paralysis can be overcome by controlling the fear---easier said than done---but nevertheless it works

This seems to be a key point here.

sleeper, I have read about ET abductions being harmful and painful for a lot of people. Yet ET mind-contact is often more-or-less good and of beneficial. I wonder if this situation is due to the evil ET's being more concerned with flesh and bone and the good ETs are more concerned with spirit and soul? That when evil ET abducts someone, they do it bodily and when good-ET does it, they do it more on the dream or astral level? Would you say this is more or less true?

Supposedly there are no really bad ETs getting through the net surrounding earth, but black ops are only concerned about the physical and not so much concerned about inflicting pain because they can blank most of it out.

It seems that what you are saying here is there exists no device being used which does paralyze a person in their bed for abduction. It is the fear which holds them, and it can be overcome. When they see through the fear, I guess a person could run, or if they approach ET, they might then be subject to a paralysis beam to prevent them causing harm, yes?

ET uses telepathy to control but they also have some strange items that defy description that fly out from them.

There is no running away from ET, from humans acting as ET it’s possible.

I am also wondering this: Let's say a person has been haunted by paranormal experiences all their life. I am not one of these people, but they do exist of course. I am saying either helicoptors follow them or ghosts do, either way, I am talking about those folks who might be in the back of the ATS room, and are paralyzed by fear of either demons or evil-ETs into not posting. ...Now, I am wondering, if that person tries to A: get in touch with what the terms of their sentence are, here on Earth (fidn out what they need to be doing, daily?), and if they B: Try their best to align themselves with the parole board for Earth (start doing it), does this mean that their life will become more "normal"? Can they put more tire on the road, by altering their tomorrow and subsequent tomorrows in the direction of the warden's intent?

If you are aware of past discrepancies and changed you are free to put more tire on the road----but how much road to becoming normal depends on the gravity of the discrepancy---in other words level of damage to other souls.

I suppose this final question is connected to the last one; Can people sell their souls? I mean, you say a person's tombstone is not written until they die, but are you saying the guards on this planet do not tempt the prisoners? Are you saying that the guards do not erect ladders which appear to be heading over the wall of the prison but which actually have a chute on the other side, straight down to a deeper part of the prison? Isn't it true that the admins of the Earth prison will allow prisoners to sell their souls for the idea of something greater but who actually become slaves themselves?

We all can sell our souls problem is their true value remains with the soul---there is nothing tangible to say a Satan, in a persons soul.

Selling a soul in the literal sense of the word is not a possibility.

Now cheating yourself out of a good and prosperous life is allowed, but never encouraged by the wardens---any warden abusing their powers will lose them immediately.

Oh wait one more question. Is there a situation on Earth existing now, where a person can get a biological alien implant and gain powers thereby, but become a tool of evil ET?

Evil has to be earned it cannot be implanted or forced upon anyone

To recap this last bit, I am wondering in two parts, can we humans sell our souls to ET/Devil/Whatever for tangible rewards and thereby become a tool of them subject also to memory erasure of these events and of our actions?

We become evil on our own, we can’t bargain with Satan to become a rock star, CEO, president or anything else but we can pursue our hearts desires ruthlessly and achieve money and fame---but on our way out we will be presented with a bill---due in full

I am thinking of that movie Telefon with Charlton Heston. Might some folks have become biologically altered evil-ET agents when they were actually human at first?

Haven’t seen the movie, and no

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
hey sleeper, how much longer till the next installment on your blog....

also... I have been emailing George Noory about getting you on coast to coast am...would you consider going on the air?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
The population of earth has gone from 1billion to 6billion in nearly a century. As you say, there are millions of earth in the galaxy and millions of galaxies. So even souls have to be born somewhere to populate all the new bodies. ???

They are created somewhere near the center of the galaxy where the energy levels of billions of higher beings combine into an interdimensional flux that is hotter that billions of suns.

Those are not Milton’s exact words---only my best guess of what he told me.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyDiver66
Hi Sleeper,
The "UFO" phenomenon is used to cover-up the military black budget flight programs.

Hello HolyDiver66, I know that this was directed at sleeper but I would like to comment. I assume that this statement was speculation as MK-ULTRA is a mind program developed over 40 years ago and those in use now are not called that. But since that program was the last one publically acknowledged outsiders still use the term.

As far as the "UFO" phenomena being used to cover up the military black budget fllight programs this is what those in those programs are told.

The genius of the 'security clearance' is that those at each level thinks 'his' is the highest and that is what he is told. In other words "the lie is different at every level." So those who work on black budget UFO's do really believe that all UFO's are 'ours'. They may have their suspicions otherwise but they keep these to themselves if they want to keep their jobs. It is none of their business what real UFO's are or where they come from.

If, however, you are not speculating and you are violating your security clearance by telling us that the "UFO's" are being used to cover up black projects you need to know you are well down on the information chain. Probably in the bottom third. And if you do have a security clearance to 'know' this I can assure you that you will not have it very long.

That is, unless you are actually trying to post disinformation as part of your job. In that case, you've come to the wrong thread. Thanks anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Sleeper:

Call it enlightenment, spiritual awakening, born again, or a predictable bowel movement, I feel as though I am definately changing and somewhat frightened. Your messages remain clear, true and comforting for me. I don't know why. Thank you for the direction and sign posts.

Forgive this post but, I (and it looks like many) am hearing a tone/hum.

Tintinitis (Hell, I have good cause for this, live music is loud) recognized at a low octave between D#/Eb for about a year and a half. It is outside of the ear mechanism and slightly ballanced toward the left.

Heck I enjoyed a good rock concert or two back in the sixties and seventies and often found myself near some of those two story speakers---technically our generation is lucky we still have eardrums---I have a bit of ringing but that’s only Milton calling me---

I did the MRI because during this time my body started to get ...hmmm, young again, testosterone levels shot up to way above normal--listening to Frank Sinatra duets in the CAT tube probably skewed the test results.

Franks been known to do that

At 52, I felt better than ever and I ate like a pig and my body is in better shape than I was at 18. I wanted to exercise to burn off the excess energy . The doctors were/are still perplexed at all of my vitals.

I have the same problem---lol but overall many people remain younger now days than when we were growing up---I remember seeing people in their forties and they looked like 80

I know you have previously begged off on this sound/hum question from someone else-- which intrigued me. Would you please ask Miltie again?

No biggie, it doesn't really bother me--but it bothers many people.

Am I suppose to allow the sound/tone/hum or ignore it?

The problem with giving ET symptoms of communication is that they don’t always apply to ET.

And I’m not allowed to tell you if you are having such a contact---per Milton

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Supposedly there are no really bad ETs getting through the net surrounding earth, but black ops are only concerned about the physical and not so much concerned about inflicting pain because they can blank most of it out.

I don't think this matches up with the record of reported abductions which are painful in nature. So this is just due to people resisting? You believe black ops acting as aliens sometimes do cause pain but not often? Then why aren't there more pleasurable abductions?

We all can sell our souls problem is their true value remains with the soul---there is nothing tangible to say a Satan, in a persons soul.

So the idea of black rituals is simply propagted by aliens who are in on it? I think ritual sacrifice, as it has always been, is very widespread on Earth and is representive of the spectrum of human alignment.

I think people can sell their souls in this life. There is no way out for them once they do. After death they get a reboot or a second chance to be good. There is surely a disctinct evil entity on Earth that wants to consume souls. Those slaves get a second chance once they are dead, but during that life, they are slaves, bought and paid for.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Geeze - what's with all the focus on Evil? It's kind of depressing.

Wouldn't positive - helping people - showing love - and that kind of thing be better to focus on?

I have never understood the focus on evil - poverty - pain - fear - and all that jazz.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Geeze - what's with all the focus on Evil? It's kind of depressing.

Wouldn't positive - helping people - showing love - and that kind of thing be better to focus on?

I have never understood the focus on evil - poverty - pain - fear - and all that jazz.

It's easier to focus on the vibrational state of lower emotions in this world we are in, it takes much more effort and energy for most individuals to focus on the higher vibrations like Love, compassion, helping people.

"It's doesn't take much energy to hurt someone, but to help or heal a person requires effort and a lot of energy."

The only reason for that is because most people have forgotten that infinite energy is there universal right. When everyone starts to wake up to this you will see the power struggles and conflicts go away. It's truly all around us.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join