It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo

Originally posted by sleeper

More so than most people want to believe, but so that I don’t get slammed by the medical professionals I will only say that some are and some are not---yet the doctors have no idea what causes it, perhaps living near a pond of swamp gas---lol

i used to wake up with it, not a fun feeling. i dont know/(remember maybe) the cause, but it hasnt happened in a few years. maybe its nothing, maybe i scared them, maybe im a better passenger now, lol

______~~

The paralysis is paralyzing fear---ET need only enter the room to trigger it, if there are others in the room with the intended abductee they are kept asleep or blocked to what is happening.

So that not everyone that goes through it believe they are being visited by ET it’s possible for certain nightmares to created similar effects.

In either case the paralysis can be overcome by controlling the fear---easier said than done---but nevertheless it works

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Anyone else read the book Blindsight by Peter Watts? I think that book nails what first contact might be like pretty darn well (aside from some of the hyper-cyber tech).

Check it out as I think it might change your view as to how other civilizations might view us.

Some argue that no one would see us as anything important and might just ignore us. This book begs to differ.

Anyways, it was a cool book, and a fun read. Some of the most interesting characters I've read about in a long time.

-The Big O

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hi Sleeper,

I suppose some folks here like to think that God is like a kind and helping ever-forgiving father figure, who'll never let you down. But, what if God is more like a hard and stern military prison warden, who is ready to send you straight to hell?

Maybe God would say,

"Thirty days in the hole!"

Next, "Fifty lashes!"

Next, "Crucify him!"

Next, "Keelhaul him!"

Next, "Lets nuke 'em!"

Have you seen the world lately? For those who believe in god---a sovereign god, meaning that nothing happens in the universe without his approval---then all those things you state are sanctioned by that god.

Next, "Reincarnate him in Paterson, NJ."

Patterson is only reserved for those bad asses I talked about earlier---

I've head them say, "If they act like animals, then shouldn't they be treated like animals." But, do you think it is justifiable to treat innocent animals like guilty animals. Can any animal or human be guilty or innocent? They are, aren't they, after all, just what God made them to be?

Well that’s the short and easy answer most of us want and will use as our defense while standing outside the padlocked pearly gates---lol

So, does God make some folks evil just so that he can send them all to hell? Does this make any sense? Is God the creator of these evil human/animals, or where they created by a process that God washed his hands of long time ago?

Have you ever been to a prison? How many inmates believe they have been set up? It’s not their fault they got caught hacking to death some old lade for the two dollars in her purse.

We'd like to know what you think, or maybe Milton would like to make a comment?

There may be a god in this big bad universe somewhere but like any CEO there are presidents, and vice presidents and middle and lower managers that handle the small details, and earth is a very small detail in the huge picture called a universes---can any mere mortal comprehend the size of a single galaxy let alone the size of a universe with gazillions of galaxies in it?

Most of us have a difficult time managing two or three people---

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Most of us have a difficult time managing two or three people---

.....or for some, even themselves.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

God in the machine? Well, I suppose the whole Universe would just simply be a machine, if it didn't have a soul, right?

So what do you think?

Does the Universe have a soul? Or, is is just one big machine?

I think I know what Milton would say. Sleeper?

A leaf is a machine, your body is a machine, the cells in our bodies are machines.

The word machine has a negative connotation---perhaps because of the mob---lol

An atom is a machine and so is the universe and everything in it.

A soul is aonther matter, many people don’t believe they have souls let alone anything called a universe having one.

And I will leave it at that, after all I’m not trying to save anyone’s soul on this beautiful Sunday morning---there are plenty already trying to do that here on this thread and in the billions of churches, Synagogues, and Mosques, not to mention all those other fringe religions out there. I’m simply telling my experiences

But, I suspect Milton will say that God is the soul of the Universe, and he already exists. But, if Miltion doesn't give us irrefutable proof, should we just take his word for it? Or should we proceed with a plan of our own, a human plan?

Milton is lower management; he doesn’t get invited to those high-faluting parties at the center of the universe, so he is kind of out of the loop about the big guy that plays with the pearly dice---should there be one.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And, I personally feel we don't need freaking aliens to help us to achieve 'Ultimate Survival' for our species and mankind in general. We can do it all by ourselves. (No offence intended Sleeper, but you said you are an alien, right.)

Every single organisms on earth is alien to earth, all life forms were brought here in ET ships.

Darwin was wrong and spent his last days sobbing over the bible his theories helped to make a mockery of.

Talk about two clueless ships crashing into each other on the dark waters called earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I used to have sleep paralysis all the time when I was a kid and a sense of floating above my bed. I'd relax and calm myself - then it would go away. Don't remember any visuals.

QUESTION: What are Black Holes?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good Morning Sleeper!

I had a nightmare last night about a future State of the Union speech.
Hillary was at the podium and behind her on the dias was Pelosi rubbing hand cream on with an eager fake smile and darting eyes. LOL

As I peek under the curtain, I am becomming awed at the hugeness and interconnectedness of it all. We are all simultaneously part of creating everything we hear, feel, touch... It is just incredible.

If ET is tracking and implementing our contract for this life, can we rewrite?

Is there a hidden, sleeping power that humans can activate in this life?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
EDIT: Sleeper's philosophy implies we shouldn't really seek control of ourselves and our planet as it is all a divine plan. And it also implies, that keeping humans in a boxed state is ok. His philosophy also states, that child sacrifice, evil leaders, and the other thing he said above-- is actually ok because they deserve it. This is absolutely horrible.

Hey IanmaIaam, you're not allowed to use my questions to hassle sleeper for pages thereafter. Try to phrase your own questions, eh?

BTW for anybody reading, the ignore button will totally make a person disappear from these pages and then you don't have to scroll through their long, empty posts. Personally I have never used it, but I am tempted daily to do so.

sleeper, the idea that Earth is a prison is somewhat disconnective in regard to say, that little kid starving in Korea. Am I to assume that he is some kind evil soul trapped here? This is where ET needs to rethink this release of information IMHO because there is not enough commensurate information being provided to balance it out.

If people do believe the core of this story, mightn't that make them lazy in regard to all the things ET wants them to be busy about, wasting their time with little social systems and wars and all that? If this story is believed, won't this slow the tank treads on ETs rehab-planet here? If the millions of people living in poverty or starving are meant to suffer this way, what incentive is there for humans to improve their own situation? Doesn't ET want humans to be like little ants, rebuilding the antfarm every time it gets shaken up? If people believe this story, mightn't the situation of the poor get worse?

Also, does Milton personally believe in a Supreme Creative Being at the center of the Milky Way galaxy? In his opinion, is there an entity who resides in the stellar cloud at the center and recieves/answers prayers from within the galaxy? I know it's a strange question.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And I will leave it at that, after all I’m not trying to save anyone’s soul on this beautiful Sunday morning---there are plenty already trying to do that here on this thread and in the billions of churches, Synagogues, and Mosques, not to mention all those other fringe religions out there.

Yes it is a beautiful Sunday morning sleeper and you started my day off with a huge belly laugh. Thanks and Happy Sunday!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There may be a god in this big bad universe somewhere but like any CEO there are presidents, and vice presidents and middle and lower managers that handle the small details, and earth is a very small detail in the huge picture called a universes---can any mere mortal comprehend the size of a single galaxy let alone the size of a universe with gazillions of galaxies in it?

Yes - that is my believe and pure energy somehow evolved into intelligence and consciousness which I refer to as the Creator - gods are underlings. I can't see that kind of intelligence just hanging out and being bored for billions of years.

The Creator is really Steven Spielberg.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thank you smallpeeps for reiterating what I said above in a condensed form. I, unlike you, don't care who originated material-- and I, unlike you, give credit where credit is due. Hence I quoted your screen name, and you read my questions and philsophy, attacked me, and then presented it as your own... and then went on to say i'm not allowed to use your quotes to promote discussion... hm.

And now we've got sleeper saying he isn't involved with the soul because of his lower management position-- he's honest! And then we've got John not understanding sleeper's statement, and his belly laugh ensues.

You guys are funny.

Edit: Sleeper is right. Enjoy his mission for now as it is a good one even though he isn't offering solutions. If you can't confront his info fully how are you going to do something more advanced. I'm off this thread; take care guys-- be wise.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thank you smallpeeps for reiterating what I said above in a condensed form. I, unlike you, don't care who originated material-- and I, unlike you, give credit where credit is due. Hence I quoted your screen name, and you read my questions and philsophy, attacked me, and then presented it as your own... and then went on to say i'm not allowed to use your quotes to promote discussion... hm.

Because the only thing you can contribute is what others serve up for you! Why are you in this thread typing away endlessly when you can't even sketch out a good question?

What I am encouraging you to do is to put down the Elron, and try to come up with a reason for visiting this thread. Try to phrase a unique, well thought out question and then post it in a short, space-efficient post like this. Okay?

Rambling off topic, IMO, is only lengthening this ATS thread and lessening other's experience in it.

Again members, the ignore button will remove any irritating member from the thread and you'll just not have to see their posts. Personally I feel compelled to read the drivel, but there's no reason everyone has to suffer.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Smallpeeps you can't go head to head with my statements all you do is make up retarded mental contructs and viewpoints. I asked plentyyy of good questions. Yet both John and Sleeper can't answer them out of fear and arrogance or maybe both.

What if the ET decision to keep humanity boxed in without knowledge and solutions is wrong?

You've got sleeper telling you Earth is prison, and yet no one is mad. What gives?

I already showed you guys how to stick it to sleeper's people. Later guys-- hopefully by page 84 you'll focus on working out solutions, instead of the monkey making noises around the vertical blue monolith in the dirt.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fear is Not an Option.

Allman - I enjoy your posts - but I don't think Life philosophy is within the realm of this thread's subject matter.

A personal experience is just that - "facts" as one perceives them.

Why is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Later guys--

You're like a person waving goodbye from the centre of the room. In a seated position.

You have no problem with the Earth as a prison schema if you are a follower of Elron or practicer of his magic. Scientology believes this.

We are not trapped on Earth, with only Elron's cash-register to get us to freedom. We may be trapped on Earth in regards to rules we have placed upon ourselves, by action or by inaction, in previous lives on other worlds. sleeper clearly says nothing living on Earth in native to Earth, but that all souls are brought from across the galaxy (or izzit universe?) Anyway the point is that like any good school yard, if you obey the rules, then you can step upward in direction.

Whereas Elron said all religions are total and utter bs, I believe that faith in a supreme Creative being is worthwhile on its own merit. Elron was very smart, I will grant that. Is he as smart as Sai Baba? Is he as smart as the Skipper in Gilligan's Island? These questions still elude me. However Elron did a good job in focusing anybody who reads his books, toward his system of wellness. Isn't that what all cults offer? Wellness of a kind? And the person does get healed inside the cult, almost like a warm womb around them, telling them they don't need the world outside, to forget their family and friends. ...But then comes the day when the cult-member decides to think for themselves. As an individual. ...Isn't that day, for a cult-member upon their day of leaving that cult group, --Isn't that day quite the same as being born? Entering a cold world where a person has to drop the idea that he or she is better than the "rest of the world"? Yes, certainly for a person who decides to bravely leave a cult, reacclimating to the idea of being just another human, can be very, very lonely and painful.

I guess that's what Elron knew.

I believe that knowledge of "Does God Exist" eludes even ET, because how else would it be crafted, if it were from the Creator? Certainly the mystery has many levels. Unlike Elron I will share whatever I learn with people on ATS for free.

I do have plans (in online-purchase .PDF) for an electronic peeps-meter, however, to detect the very quiet peeps which are of the most importance in obtaining a happy life. Watch for my exclusive podcast, only $19.95 coming soon! I would post the link here and make bank but those spoilsports at ATS prohibit me from doing so!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm off this thread;

On behalf of all those who believe as I do, Aluminumaluminum, I want to say that we have all read your posts and enjoyed them immensly. It is with tears in most of our eyes that we accept your untimely but welcome departure from this thread. And it is with great hope that we expect you to keep your promise. Farewell. Farewell.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
John I have said many times I like your humor.

Also I watched a video with Greer and Disclosure and I will say pictures that were shown on the video where the exact ones posted here by you and/or Zorgon. Interesting.

I am interested by you and Sleeper it seems you have the knowledge more so of our Solar System and myself only Earth.

I have been shown things up there and what I was shown was breath talking to me but of course I wasn't shown anything bad.

I still think there could be a terraforming of the planets in our Solar System and a reverse terraforming of Earth to bring us all in line maybe for 2012 a New Beginning. Who knows, time will tell won't it.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I'm off this thread;

On behalf of all those who believe as I do, Aluminumaluminum, I want to say that we have all read your posts and enjoyed them immensly. It is with tears in most of our eyes that we accept your untimely but welcome departure from this thread. And it is with great hope that we expect you to keep your promise. Farewell. Farewell.

LoL.....you're too much, John.
I had to wipe my screen down from all the sarcasm that was dripping off *that* post.

Hydden

EA

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When you say:

"It is a cultural stigma, or lack thereof, because I have been told that there is no ethnic discrimination concerning abductions."

with all due respect, i know for a fact (as i am friends with people who have lived in Chile and Honduras their whole life) that it is not a cultural stigma to talk about abductions in Honduras. Their are plenty of paranormal stories, in fact they are more open to it than in north america. They just don't have abduction stories. (i use Honduras but their are many countries in similar situations.)

They have stories of Orb's coming out of the water and bigfoots and mermaids etc. but i think it would be reductionist to say that it can be explained as aliens take many forms.

My only guess is it has something to do with agreements between the government or the elite of that specific country and aliens for example the Eisenhower talks that John Lear has talked about.

Thank You

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join