It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thank you sleeper.I have another question,in your experience is sleep paralysis triggered by the ETs?

EA

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
1. Why is it that statistically Cherokees are abducted more than almost any other group of people on earth? (some groups are abducted more than others why)

2. Why is it that in some countries their are a lot of abductions and others none. Ex: In Chile everyone has an abduction story and in Honduras nobody has stories of abduction. (I've been to these places)?

Thank You Sleeper!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Driver's Ed practicum today with my 16 year old daughter--just shoot or abduct me now....anal clean up in aisle 9.

Relative to our Chicago UFO thingy, I have brought up the topic in round-about "how bout' dem' Bears'" way and I was amazed at the stares and abnesia (sp) I got. It is all over the TV news and papers...

Cue: Twilight Zone theme. The conversations slowly would begin--but way out of sync and odd--lot's of fearful faces--but some clear wow eyes too.

If Uncle Miltie will allow, was that "US", "Visitors", "Bad Ass", or a hoax?

Also, Is one's slate cleared for this life on earth, if one has been unconsciously zapped into a bad situation, reacted irrationallly, hell happened, hits and hurts taken, and then in time one figures it out and learns from the situation?...

That "one" would be me.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sleeper:

Some of the stuff was not unlocked---my memory was not altered completely when I was inserted into this world---I remember my trip to earth and being placed into the baby’s body and fully conscious of my reality while a baby---I was not left alone and they continued to hang out with me and take me off planet---otherwise I would have gone insane---can you imagine being stuck inside a baby as an adult?---it took lots of nectar and frequent trips of R & R off planet to get me through it---oh but the nectar was so sweet I can still taste it---pure heaven!

hmmmmm.......I remember this also. Why do they stop taking us or allowing us to leave? I miss it very much. I still have the images in my mind, but the human mind doesn't even do it justice. It's almost like looking at a beautiful day through a pair of blurry goggles and something else to dull the senses. I remember the day I was born like it was yesterday. I also remember not wanting to leave and go back to body

I miss that wonderful golden special light that shines everywhere. It was really strange but when I heard Enya's song Ornico flow for the first time, it opened up some really vivid memories of my time in that place we call home and the nectar........hmmmmm....miss it.

Anyhow back to reality.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
As you can imagine, I could go on and on talking about the wonders of my hometown Paterson, but I have to cut it short here.

By all means Rudolph, continue----I was very young when we lived [in Paterson]...

Hello sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Cyberdillo, another poster here, lived in Paterson in that time too. Small world? Yeah, I've had lots of interesting experiences in Paterson, sort of unique from my perspective, that I'd like to share with folks some day. I've started writting some of them down. But remember, a city is nothing, just a place to use the toilet, right, when we know little of its history. The more of its history we know, the more enchanting it becomes. History helps us to see our lives are only like pieces of thread, short or long, sort of woven into the larger magic quilt of life, places and people we remember, and things grander than ourselves. I'm not quite ready to measure my life with the metric of coffee spoons, so the writing of my memoirs of life in Paterson will have to be put on hold. For now, I’m just a working class guy without too much time to spend on reveries of years long past, and I prefer spending time reading your posts and blog instead.

Thanks again!

[edit on 1/27/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Could you please clarify "those"? Do you mean those receiving, or doing, the horrible acts 1-3 mentioned above?

Both, those doing are caught in their actions and some of those receiving have dues to pay from previous indiscretions.

All of us will suffer on earth that is the price tag for being here---even those on vacation will not slide completely by unscathed. Earth is filled with repeats from the first and second world wars---repeats that have done unthinkable horrors to others---they are in turn being paid back for past actions.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KREATOR

Thank you sleeper.I have another question,in your experience is sleep paralysis triggered by the ETs?

More so than most people want to believe, but so that I don’t get slammed by the medical professionals I will only say that some are and some are not---yet the doctors have no idea what causes it, perhaps living near a pond of swamp gas---lol

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hm... nice one Zero. Looks like we have more in common than originally thought. Check your inbox.

If you must know, I'm opposite of sleeper. People like him no nothing of what it's like to truly be alone, abandoned and imprisoned.

Originally posted by muse801

Also, Is one's slate cleared for this life on earth, if one has been unconsciously zapped into a bad situation, reacted irrationallly, hell happened, hits and hurts taken, and then in time one figures it out and learns from the situation?...

That "one" would be me.

If lessons are infinite then it doesn't really matter anymore. Learn from one situation another will simply be created just for you muse.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA
1. Why is it that statistically Cherokees are abducted more than almost any other group of people on earth? (some groups are abducted more than others why)

Some Native Americans are more open to that phenomenon---it runs in their culture, and they are more apt to speak openly.

Many other cultures don’t have the same roots or beliefs, and people who talk openly about ET are shunned and ridiculed by their own people, even family members will tell other family members to shut up---and keep their delusions to themselves---fearing that the family name will be tarnished.

2. Why is it that in some countries their are a lot of abductions and others none. Ex: In Chile everyone has an abduction story and in Honduras nobody has stories of abduction. (I've been to these places)?

It is a cultural stigma, or lack thereof, because I have been told that there is no ethnic discrimination concerning abductions.

Ethnicity is only skin deep, and doesn’t penetrate down to the soul.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hey Sleeper,

Driver's Ed practicum today with my 16 year old daughter--just shoot or abduct me now....anal clean up in aisle 9.

Been their twice---sorry but you are on your own---lol

Relative to our Chicago UFO thingy, I have brought up the topic in round-about "how bout' dem' Bears'" way and I was amazed at the stares and abnesia (sp) I got. It is all over the TV news and papers...

Chicago has bigger things on their mind right now like “dem Colts”---lol

If Uncle Miltie will allow, was that "US", "Visitors", "Bad Ass", or a hoax?

Uncle Miltie will not even tell be who to bet on

That "one" would be me.

Everyone gets the best deal possible---no angels are sent here and the top brass allows for that reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sleeper:

In response to your post, 1-3 were:

"1. The massive lies/deception of the world's religions.
2. The true nature of world political leaders (evil, self-serving)
3. The reality and scope of ritual child-sacrifices practiced today."

Your post says this is all basicaly ok, because of the past. I can't believe i'm reading someone say that. You just revieled the insanity that runs deep in your philosophy-- you believe there is no real bad, just an irresponsible but needed application. When did punishment ever solve anything? Who said they know if these people really did wrong in the past? Child sacrifice--ok? Is this what your message is?

You have no idea how much I vouched for you both on ATS and in the real world and kept your best interests at stake... all for what? To hear you say you accept these horrible things?

You say you are one of the good one's-- but your posts are filled with double-speak, arrogance, and witty responses anyone could do.

I was willing to let that slide because it's rare to find people that already know this stuff-- and wanted to help you to make a foundation.

Now you add in this insane ideology which makes people apathetic and irresponsible not to mention CRIMINAL, and then what... you go out to have the diner party with the friends on Saturday and badly influence a lot of people on the internet? Smug are you sleeper? Feeling good?

No one deserves to be in this prison; aliens are not above humans. They are just as messedup as humans are.

First you make the statement I sent you a U2U about (you haven't read the U2U yet), and now this. I'm done with you sleeper.

Sleeper's philosophy reminds me of the Nazi's and "shower time". Don't follow sleeper, or his message. Although a large portion of his data is correct-- his philosophy is not; he sold out long ago.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

Hm... nice one Zero. Looks like we have more in common than originally thought. Check your inbox.

If you must know, I'm opposite of sleeper. People like him no nothing of what it's like to truly be alone, abandoned and imprisoned.

That "one" would be me.

If lessons are infinite then it doesn't really matter anymore. Learn from one situation another will simply be created just for you muse.

Thanks for those very interesting comments.

I remember when I once tried to start a publishing company, which eventually went bust. For many years thereafter, I recieved lots of unsolicited manuscripts, and especially from various people in prisons who were incarcerated and had learned how to write and tell of their stories and experiences. Often this process of telling one's story is very therapeutic and healing for everyone involved, both the teller and the listener.

Thanks again.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sleeper,

The other day on the national geographic channel there was a show about life on mars. it showed NASA saying no way, but there is that FACE on Mars, does NASA and the govt truly think we are stupid?

Also after that there was a show about the moon landing in 1969 being a hoax, b/c there were no stars, the flag was blowing in the wind & there isn't supposed to be wind on the moon, do you think that was a hoax?

I personally think we have been to the moon many times, and probably way b/f 1969, but that moon landing seemed weird.

Also do you think all the stories about Dulce are fact or fiction or maybe a little of both? Because IF it is true that is really freaky stuff.

Also have you heard of Tibetan monks that have said that divine aliens would intervene at the point when the the world's govts are about to use weapons of mass destruction and what do you think about that?

Thanks for any feedback, I am really interested in this stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sleeper's philosophy reminds me of the Nazi's and "shower time". Don't follow sleeper, or his message. He sold out long ago.

If one was to suspend belief for a moment and consider that sleeper is actually in contact with aliens, one MUST question the agenda of someone that would keep information about those aliens from his fellow humans.

He isn't keeping ALL information away from the public, just some of it. Why wouls someone who cares enough about humanity to spread the word not spread the ENTIRE truth of it? If he has nothing to fear from these aliens because they are nothing more than evolved versions of our own spirit, why not give mankind the entire picture?

Remember, this is someone that spouts off about the importance of family values and the family unit, but cheats on his wife with alien women.

Do as I say, not as I do?

[edit on 27-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks Hank-- there is a giant disconnect between ideas in the entire series. To give credit where credit is due-- people make mistakes.

I used to think sleeper cared. He probably thinks he's helping Milton... woah, stop right there. Not helping humans... helping Milton.

Sleeper accepts the idea that it is ok for humans to be in a boxed state on Earth.

Now if you can't swallow the whole "earth is a prison" statement let's put that aside then-- then to you skeptics, Sleeper WOULD be ok with it by him following orders of Milton.

Is this not a horrible agreement?

Where is the Adolf Hitler in this whole story sleeper, oh yeah... I know-- you made a joke to it earlier in the thread didn't you. And you think this is ok?

There is no real mystery to life, and wherever you have complexity you have suppresion bud. Milton seems like some scarred and bitter ex-military spook... not a divine creature.

But yet again who am I kidding... the galaxy is a mess, and so is Earth. What did I expect? To find one of my own here?

Edit: I forgot who said this, but the quote goes something like this, "the battle's outcome is already decided by the general before the conflict."

Thanks for going out on a limb and saying true statements sleeper-- but your ideology won't last forever.

Later fellas.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Sleeper,

The other day on the national geographic channel there was a show about life on mars. it showed NASA saying no way, but there is that FACE on Mars, does NASA and the govt truly think we are stupid?

Most people buy what NASA says, but I wouldn’t say they are stupid---they don’t want to believe there are aliens out there---they have seen “War of the Worlds."

Also after that there was a show about the moon landing in 1969 being a hoax, b/c there were no stars, the flag was blowing in the wind & there isn't supposed to be wind on the moon, do you think that was a hoax?

It wasn’t a hoax, but a little Hollywood magic may have been employed.

I personally think we have been to the moon many times, and probably way b/f 1969, but that moon landing seemed weird.

I’m not allowed to talk about the moon but humans have been there more than the official line states.

Also do you think all the stories about Dulce are fact or fiction or maybe a little of both? Because IF it is true that is really freaky stuff.

Something happened at Dulce but it wasn’t between humans and ETs

Also have you heard of Tibetan monks that have said that divine aliens would intervene at the point when the the world's govts are about to use weapons of mass destruction and what do you think about that?

ET will not allow the earth to be destroyed by us, other ETs, or asteroids.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeper,

Yeah, ok, no calvary rescue here, no post ex deux machina, or whatever the hell that is....but, I still feel a major ouch....and wonder why?

Ok, so in our earth world there is a perceived beginning, middle, and end.. basic human processes. We all are inately striving for getting and/or giving our basic selves through kindness, compassion, forgiveness, peace......

Well, ET, I did that. I think there may have been a glitch on my soul contract because my program makes no sense.

Sleeper: could this glitch be my part/catalyst for others? Or is my entire existance predicated on waking up John Lear...LOL

BTW, I love ya! J Lear, you woke me up about 12 years ago.

But, but I want the angels to decend upon me and give me many virgins.....Yeah, Oh, well......

Sleeper, I am just beginning to see how babies in the crib need, want, desire... is it wrong to want the best for ourselves? Or is it selfish.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Can you give any other info on that?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ok, so in our earth world there is a perceived beginning, middle, and end.. basic human processes. We all are inately striving for getting and/or giving our basic selves through kindness, compassion, forgiveness, peace......

Well, ET, I did that. I think there may have been a glitch on my soul contract because my program makes no sense.

You didn’t read the fine print did you

Sleeper: could this glitch be my part/catalyst for others? Or is my entire existance predicated on waking up John Lear...LOL

John is wide awake got any other ambitions you might want to tackle ---lol

But, but I want the angels to decend upon me and give me many virgins.....Yeah, Oh, well......

Once you get to heaven you will find that things have changed and now each virgin gets their pick of hunks---lol

Sleeper, I am just beginning to see how babies in the crib need, want, desire... is it wrong to want the best for ourselves? Or is it selfish.

Only a fool doesn’t want the best for him or herself---a poor and broken man helps no one---least himself.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe

Can you give any other info on that?

You have heard of the term “friendly fire”, a huge number in war zones are killed by their own side.----that’s very embarrassing and can you imagine the pubic outcry if real numbers were ever to be released?---it’s a sad fact of battle.

Black ops are humans who often dress up like aliens and are in possession of certain ET gadgets. I need say no more.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join