It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

Sleeper, political correctness aside, are "remnants" of them still here? You know what i'm talking about. Pretenders of sorts; not truly that but share a similar connection. I'm being vague as hell, but you like politics

You mean like political offspring---or blood relatives?

Both

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that we are all here for certain reasons and goals, yet everyone seems to always be searching for that answer instead of just living their lives and letting it happen. Because we're not privy to what we're here to do or experience, I think it's safe to assume that whatever our path is to be will unfold itself eventually to us anyway, so.......

....just enjoy the ride! Live. Be happy. Have fun.

It doesn't hurt to search for answers, but don't be convinced you'll find them just because you're searching. The answer will always be given when you're ready for it, not when you *think* you are. It's like telling a caveman that E=mc2. It's probably the right answer to his question, but he won't understand for a very long time, so it's useless premature.

Plus, how do you know you're not just here on vacation and your purpose is to just relax until your next adventure?

Breathe

Smile

It really is that simple.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Screw that... with that philosophy you might as well just hook humans up to energy devices and cut out their brains.

Doing nothing, or letting things happen, means you're already dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Screw that... with that philosophy you might as well just hook humans up to energy devices and cut out their brains.

Doing nothing, or letting things happen, means you're already dead.

I think you misunderstood the intent there.
I didn't say "do nothing"....I said, do what makes you happy and your experience will unfold accordingly.

If you ask most people what their purpose here on Earth is, they wouldn't be able to tell you - yet they'll search their whole lives looking for something that they're probably already doing or experiencing. Not everyone was meant to score the winning goal...some are here to assist, or push the ball along. Some are here to just watch the game.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden

Plus, how do you know you're not just here on vacation and your purpose is to just relax until your next adventure?

My sentiments exactly. Please excuse this comment from iamaman:

Screw that...with that philosophy you might as well just hook humans up to energy devices and cut out their brains.

He's been trying to sell memberships to Scientology here.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Hehe.....so noted.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hehe.....so noted.

Hydden

That sort of reminds me of a song that I haven't heard in a long time. My band used to play it long ago when we were kids.

Here are the lyrics to that song.

[edit on 1/26/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle

I was amazed by nearly every sentence that I read and nearly all of it made perfect sense to me. There was one part however that contradicts common knowledge; I speak of your visit to Uranus. You mentioned that you travelled to a subterranean city under the surface of Uranus, but it is common knowledge that Uranus is a gas giant and therefore doesn't have a rocky surface.

Hi Martin

Thanks for your info; I read your story good stuff!

Truthfully while in the sub city there was no way of knowing where the surface was, but there was a solid core---how large I have no idea.

You also mention “common knowledge” well let me say that it’s “common knowledge” for most people that extraterrestrials can’t possibly be visiting earth.

As you know there is no such thing as common knowledge, now common illusions there are plenty of.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Meh, Pota/to, Pota\to, Toma/to, Toma\to lets call the whole thing off.

Oh, did you see anyone that you recognise in my doodles.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
You mentioned that you travelled to a subterranean city under the surface of Uranus, but it is common knowledge that Uranus is a gas giant and therefore doesn't have a rocky surface.

Common knowledge but erroneous. There is but one gas giant in our solar system and that is NASA.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just to point something out here, ALL gas planets have a rocky core.

Even NASA says so

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Common knowledge but erroneous. There is but one gas giant in our solar system and that is NASA.

John I think you may have left out all of the politicians of the world, but no matter politician/NASA same thing.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
well, there's a big difference between "Extraterrestrials cannot be visiting Earth"
versus "Uranus is a gas giant".

In the second case we have direct observations and knowledge of enough laws of physics to be sure. It seems like it would be the most useless place to put a base even if there were an unobservable rocky core; the huge gas mass above it would present titanic weather problems (as the atmosphere would be much thicker than the entire radius of the Earth) and pressure problems. There's then the obvious problem of finding anything.

A stable, cold moon of Jupiter would make more sense, Callisto or Ganymede?

Anyway, if you were on an underground city taken by ET, who knows where it was?

If it were really far away, how would you tell?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Screw that...with that philosophy you might as well just hook humans up to energy devices and cut out their brains.

I'm not trying to sell anyone memberships John-- I don't work for Scientology. I'm a Scientologist who cares and wants to point people in the right direction of doing something about the/these problems-- instead of Sleeper's philosophy which is let the cards be played and if you get handed a bad one, well that's too bad. I respect sleeper for laying the foundation-- but the ownership of that foundation is yet to be determined.

It is a problem that we have to have these ET beings "help" and "guide" us through a human existance. We should be learning to guide ourselves. I really don't understand the antagonism towards Scientology John-- especially after all the out-there and advanced concepts you fully understand in other fields. You're arguably the best pilot in the world, know about ET tech and relations, yet when a solution is there you are not willing to go past page two. I care though John, i'm not here to go to war with your thinking, nor disrespect you.

And Rudolph, my life is good-- which is why I can devote a few hours of time to ATS, i'm well off.

Moving on...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Would the presence of an almost continual high pitch whine in the center of my head have anything to do with being monitored or with something to do with this subject? I have had it checked out medically and isn't tinititus. It gets much worse when I am exploring subjects such as this. It has been going on for over a year and seemed to get worse when I had a tooth removed.

The sound doesn't seem to come thru my ears. It really is more of a presence than a sound.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Would the presence of an almost continual high pitch whine in the center of my head have anything to do with being monitored......

Good Lord!!! You've gotten married and don't know it!!

[edit on 26-1-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
lol- reminds me of the Dangerfield joke: "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Just to point something out here, ALL gas planets have a rocky core.

That is to say a molten rocky core, the titanic pressure from the gas and liquid layers prevent a rocky crust from forming.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Mr. Penny,

I almost choked on my mint when reading your marriage comment,

Everyone has to remember that species are different, some can not survive here on Earth because there is to much oxygen but they can survive in other areas of not only Earth but other locations in our Solar System.

Also there is a difference in traveling in a human body or your soul body.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

well, there's a big difference between "Extraterrestrials cannot be visiting Earth"
versus "Uranus is a gas giant".

In the second case we have direct observations and knowledge of enough laws of physics to be sure. It seems like it would be the most useless place to put a base even if there were an unobservable rocky core; the huge gas mass above it would present titanic weather problems (as the atmosphere would be much thicker than the entire radius of the Earth) and pressure problems. There's then the obvious problem of finding anything.

A stable, cold moon of Jupiter would make more sense, Callisto or Ganymede?

Just to play devil's advocate......

Have you ever been to Uranus or are you getting your data from what you've read and been told?

I've heard John speak about how Venus is populated just as Earth is. But how could that be? It's surrounded by poisonous gases and vapor, right? How in the hell did that parachute on the probe open in an atmosphere that's 10 bars denser than Earth's?

The point I'm trying to make is, you (in general) don't really know until you've been there, seen it, yourself. You're relying on information that's in science books and what you've been told by others. The physics out there may be totally different than here on Earth.

Not everything may be as it seems - nor do "they" want you to think it is.

..just something to think about.

Hydden

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join