It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
And Rudolph, my life is good-- which is why I can devote a few hours of time to ATS, i'm well off.

Moving on...

Thanks for that comment! I've come to consider you and the other folks who post here as dear friends. (Like the characters you get to know and love in a good novel.)

Moving on... ?

Well, that sort of reminds me of another song, one of my old favorites. (Now, I'm starting to feel like a DJ.)

Here are the lyrics to that song.

Sleeper, aren't we all just searchin' for 'a place in the sun'?

[edit on 1/26/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm a Scientologist who cares and wants to point people in the right direction of doing something about the/these problems-- instead of Sleeper's philosophy which is let the cards be played and if you get handed a bad one, well that's too bad.

Not my style to step into the middle of someone else's moral-ethical debate, but I was prompted to ask...and the 'right' direction would be ?... Funny, I never interpreted sleepers position as being one of passivity...rather one of reponsibility to the one element of life through which we actually can exorcise control....individual action & reaction...perhaps our greatest gift...free will.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Beware the man with one book--source (I think sombody important said that)

[edit on 26-1-2007 by OBE1]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And Rudolph, my life is good-- which is why I can devote a few hours of time to ATS, i'm well off.

There is only one difference between the zeolotry of Born Again Christians and Scientologists....about $400,000.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hmm - - did not know one's chosen belief is determined by monetary value.

Plenty of free reading material on the Web about Scientology - Born Again Christian - Buddhism - Mormon - Islam - etc.

There's even free reading material regarding ET's - and those who claim to know some.

Of course - some would consider ETs just belief.

Don't I recall Sleeper referring to humans as individuals?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
hmm - - did not know one's chosen belief is determined by monetary value.

Only in Scientology. The approximate cost for finding out your soul comes out of a volcano (or whatever silly idea they have) is about $400K.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

There is only one difference between the zeolotry of Born Again Christians and Scientologists....about $400,000.

lol-- John, when did born again christians accomplish anything of giant magnitude? They didn't because they didn't have responsibility. How do you expect to become a superpower when you don't work for it?

Money for service. Work for service. Domino's for the spirit-- and your thin crust is at the door (damn that sounds corny).

John, there aren't any people crying over the "$400,000" (that figure represents which OT level?... i've never heard 400g for services) donation spent... most with Scientology rise to be extremely wealthy to where money is no longer a problem through Hubbard's spiritual methods and business applications...
And then I can come on ATS and start a rediculous crusade for the UFO community-- well, one day

p.s. thanks Annee!

[edit on 26-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

most with Scientology rise to be extremely wealthy to where money is no longer a problem through Hubbard's spiritual methods and business applications...

In my humble opinion it's not the wealth of a man, or the number of his possessions or the magnitude of his accomplishments which determine his worth. No, in my humble opinion the true measure of a man is the happiness of his children.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct John. I clearly addressed your concern over monetary problems.

But you sell yourself short if you only focus on your children. What about their friends? What about the country? What about animals? What about you as a spirit? What about God?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What about God?

Wait just a minute there IlluminumImaninan you're saying now there is a God? What is your source for this?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Illumi... John- if I were that, why would I be on ATS talking about freedom? I'm not one of the badguys, and I know you aren't either-- I give you a lot of respect.

Here is my source you ask for: www.scientologyhandbook.org...

This chapter should address most.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Funny, I never interpreted sleepers position as being one of passivity...rather one of reponsibility to the one element of life through which we actually can exorcise control....individual action & reaction...perhaps our greatest gift...free will.

Hello Sleeper.

Isn't "Free Will" a bit of a fable they hoist on us? Is that why they keep on telling us, over and over, that we have it, free will, to make us believe that we do? They certainly would want to make us believe that we have free will, so we wouldn't know that much of what we think and do is being controlled by them.

But, as we have seen in Sleeper's blog, when Mike was directed from the camera shop, through another door that led him into the locker area, that his actions were being controlled by Milton.

Also, (I think?) Sleeper has said that some of what he writes here and has written in the blog was written under the influence of the Milton entity. If that is possible, then anyone on Earth can be, and probably is, controlled similarly, at any time. So where is the free will?

Much of human behavior is instinctive or habitual in nature, some of it might be controlled or influenced by 'advertising' and mind control techniques, or by superior entities like Milton, so most probably, only a little of human behavior can really be attributed to any sort of 'free will'.

And, what about smokers, can their 'free will' make them stop and quit smoking cigarettes once they have become addicted?

If Earth is a game board, and we humans are simply the game pieces being 'played' by vastly superior unknown 'spiritual masters', then where is the free will? Perhaps the 'free will' only resides in our controllers, our higher selves, our oversouls?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydden
I find it very interesting that we are all here for certain reasons and goals, yet everyone seems to always be searching for that answer instead of just living their lives and letting it happen. Because we're not privy to what we're here to do or experience, I think it's safe to assume that whatever our path is to be will unfold itself eventually to us anyway, so.......

Hello Sleeper, read any good poems lately?

As T.S. Eliot once said in a famous poem, "Then the fire and the rose shall become one." Can Milton help us interpret lines like these?

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

In the second case we have direct observations and knowledge of enough laws of physics to be sure. It seems like it would be the most useless place to put a base even if there were an unobservable rocky core; the huge gas mass above it would present titanic weather problems (as the atmosphere would be much thicker than the entire radius of the Earth) and pressure problems. There's then the obvious problem of finding anything.

We humans have lots of theories and conjecture---but few if any facts, about our solar system.

Also I’m not talking human technology---have you noticed how much trouble we are having building a tiny three bedroom space station in earth’s orbit that costs bazillions of dollars? We don’t have much technology. But we do get to use preexisting alien technology in certain off earth places.

From what I have seen ETs can virtually build a city on the sun---and may have for all I know---many ETs are pure energy and are not effected by matter in any form including the sun.

The cities I speak of in my blog were built by a race exponentially more advanced that what human are.

A stable, cold moon of Jupiter would make more sense, Callisto or Ganymede?

Perhaps your great great great grand children might make it to Jupiter---by that time they will have the technology to put a city anywhere they wish including on the planet Jupiter---but they might find it already populated.

Anyway, if you were on an underground city taken by ET, who knows where it was?

If it were really far away, how would you tell?

Valid point, but why---to impress me? I personally could care less where the cities are as long as they have a place to take a leak---lol

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

From what I have seen ETs can virtually build a city on the sun---and may have for all I know---many ETs are pure energy and are not effected by matter in any form including the sun.

Don't forget about us!
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Fun huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Would the presence of an almost continual high pitch whine in the center of my head have anything to do with being monitored or with something to do with this subject? I have had it checked out medically and isn't tinititus. It gets much worse when I am exploring subjects such as this. It has been going on for over a year and seemed to get worse when I had a tooth removed.

The sound doesn't seem to come thru my ears. It really is more of a presence than a sound.

They don’t want all the symptoms to be known---obviously if I give them out, more that I have already, people will associate them with contact when it probably is not. They also don’t want me to give that info under the table via u2u.

The question you should ask yourself is are you seeking contact? And for what purpose? ---entertainment is not one they like to entertain---

If they are not giving you more clear expressions then ignore it and them if you can---they know where to find you if need be.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

And, what about smokers, can their 'free will' make them stop and quit smoking cigarettes once they have become addicted?

Greetings Rudolph_X...I would say absolutely. Even a prisoner is able to determine his behavior...his reactions (however limited) within the confines of the walls. When all is said and done it's my actions, and the quality of those actions, not their scope, that define who I am...it's certainly not the words, or the possessions in my opinion. Quite a power this free will thing.

John...roger the children.

Peace &
Good Fortune

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle

Originally posted by SteveR
Just to point something out here, ALL gas planets have a rocky core.

That is to say a molten rocky core, the titanic pressure from the gas and liquid layers prevent a rocky crust from forming.

We humans don’t even know if there is water on the moon---yet we pretend to know what is occurring on planets in the furthest reaches of this solar system.

Every single thing we think we know today will be the butt of jokes in less than fifty years.

Rewriting history and science is the only constant

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sleeper, aren't we all just searchin' for 'a place in the sun'?

Unless you are ET you might want to avoid direct contact with the sun---lol

Back in 1957 we moved to America and Paterson NJ was the first place we lived---moved away two years later. Have never been back there, how is Paterson now days Rudolph?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

I'm a Scientologist who cares and wants to point people in the right direction of doing something about the/these problems-- instead of Sleeper's philosophy which is let the cards be played and if you get handed a bad one, well that's too bad.

Not my style to step into the middle of someone else's moral-ethical debate, but I was prompted to ask...and the 'right' direction would be ?... Funny, I never interpreted sleepers position as being one of passivity...rather one of reponsibility to the one element of life through which we actually can exorcise control....individual action & reaction...perhaps our greatest gift...free will.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Beware the man with one book--source (I think sombody important said that)

Thanks for clarifying my position OBE1

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hello Sleeper.

Isn't "Free Will" a bit of a fable they hoist on us? Is that why they keep on telling us, over and over, that we have it, free will, to make us believe that we do? They certainly would want to make us believe that we have free will, so we wouldn't know that much of what we think and do is being controlled by them.

What is the human "will"? Is it something which only comes into action when you take action? Does your will enter into the equation when you pick up a shovel or when you choose to believe in it?

As I understand it, free will in the most common vernacular indicates a freedom of choice-of-belief. For example, a hundred people are allowed to follow a maze with multiple paths. Along the way each path is marked with a rose, or a sword or some other icon which might evoke a certain catalytst of choice. One person picks one path and another picks another path. Free will makes it possible.

Once someone reveals too much information, what is the point of having the maze or even conducting the experiment? Clealry there must be a veil over the participants else they would not choose a path. What is the point of having a bunch of humans who sit on their behinds and do nothing? Just like cows, in order to move them you have to prod them or create a catalyst for action. The cow always wishes the prodding would just stop. But without the prod, the cow does not move.

If a person is told too much information (information which surely ET has in spades, way more than we humans) then the whole purpose of incarnation and birth is sidestepped. Free will means you are not sure ET exists and it must remain so, for the magic of life to keeping rolling along.

I often wonder if proof of aliens would make a person better. I think it would probably wreck their world. I think aliens are scary and we are not really ready to come to terms with that yet. I am glad for any Extra-Terra-strial helpers who are willing to take a chance on humans. We are a great species and I think their faith in us is justified.

sleeper, are humans regularly subjected to memory-erasure via handheld device as seen in Men in Black? I think it would not be hard for ET to build such a device and even to have it function such that a whole square mileage of land could be memory-eradicated if people's eyes could be focused on one point. Not hard to send a reboot code into the human brain via the optic nerve. ...and surely such a memory-erasure/reboot code does exist in the brain, as hypnosis demonstrates. Any thoughts on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join