It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There was a young woman (New mwmber) on here last week, talking about her being raped by something and another being taking notes.

This was not talked about again and her question was not responded to. I just spent 2 hours knee deep in who knows what type of excrement, trying to find that post again, with no luck.

Her brief story has bothered me and I am compelled to respond. I would think "The Mars Records" would be a good place to start. This will open your mind a bit, about what is going on. I believe that Pat and this post have things in common.

www.themarsrecords.com...

For the ringing in the middle ear.....yes....for a year and a half....since I had a stroke. The Dr.'s can't explain it or even seem to know what I am talking about. They think it and my stroke are tied to an un-discovered tumor (implant??). I have had several MRI's with no finds.

EA

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
1. Assuming you've touched Milton or any alien for that matter, can you describe how their "skin" feels?

Thank You

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
what is the next thing that we should be expecting?

you said "milton" said that there would not be a full govt disclosure in our lifetime..but something about a tease factor? what does that mean?

and whats the word on 2012?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Netami]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sorry Sleeper I forgot to include one;

- What are Chemtrails and what is their purpose?

Interesting. Kolo

Hey Kolo, I like your enthusiasm.

You noticed earlier in this thread how a user asked ten questions and then was asked to narrow it down to his favorite three? sleeper has a lot of writing to do, and a regular job besides. Your wonderful questions are very broad, and sleeper has spoken of them on several occasions.

It would be best to narrow this list down to a few key questions, stay with those ones until answered, and then ask three more if you like. This way sleeper has time to respond. Thanks and keep up the good work!

[edit on 29-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

In case you didn't get the jist of the post it was this:

You are welcome to post just about anything you want on ATS. If you are using sleepers thread to claim that all UFO's are military black projects it is respectfully suggested that you use another thread or start your own. Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry John, you didn't say that at all nor was it the jist of your post.

You wrote:

As far as the "UFO" phenomena being used to cover up the military black budget fllight programs this is what those in those programs are told.

The genius of the 'security clearance' is that those at each level thinks 'his' is the highest and that is what he is told. In other words "the lie is different at every level." So those who work on black budget UFO's do really believe that all UFO's are 'ours'. They may have their suspicions otherwise but they keep these to themselves if they want to keep their jobs. It is none of their business what real UFO's are or where they come from.

If, however, you are not speculating and you are violating your security clearance by telling us that the "UFO's" are being used to cover up black projects you need to know you are well down on the information chain. Probably in the bottom third. And if you do have a security clearance to 'know' this I can assure you that you will not have it very long.

That is, unless you are actually trying to post disinformation as part of your job. In that case, you've come to the wrong thread. Thanks anyway.

You gave holydiver66 three options.

1. He's full of it and purely speculating. (which is ironic based on your own speculation in making that statement)

2. He actually has a security clearance and is violating it. Also, even if he did have first hand knowledge, he is in the bottom third of the information chain thus making whatever he knows incorrect. (More speculation on your part and even more ironic considering you are not in the information chain whatsoever .... ie: you never had a top secret clearance)

3. He is just trying to post disinformation as a part of his job (clearly you are stating that if number one or two are not correct then he is a disinformation agent)

Now perhaps that isn't what you were thinking when you wrote it, but I find it odd how I can comprehend what you have written better than you can.

You see John, if you were not full of speculation and cared even one little bit about knowing the truth, you would have asked holydiver66 how he came about this information. What did you do? You plugged your fingers in your ears and dismissed him in the very same way that you accuse skeptics of acting.

Now John, I ask you:

Who is the close-minded one?
Who is the speculative one?
Who is the one out of the information chain?

And I'll take a page out of your book:
Which one of you is spreading disinformation as a part of your job?

My money is on you.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hey - can you two please take it to the "backroom"?

This is not the John and Fraud John thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Of course I have always wondered how the heck we can be 6.5 billion souls in this planet, so my hunch was that "nor so very good" souls were being born in this ages and they account for the miserable 20 century and the uncertain XXI century, I think thi s time is a bettle field of souls trying to rise the bar on this planet agains the forces of "inmature and destroying" souls.
thanks a lot and say hi to Milton

What you said in your post condensed it well, Milton says hi

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Since, both you and the alien were able to leave your bodies, as you described in your blog, would you have been able to enter into the alien's body and would the alien have been able to enter into your's? And have you ever actually entered into the alien's body? If yes, what was the experience like?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
So would it be safe to assume that the pyramids on Mars were built by the same people that created the pyramids here on Earth?

They were built by the same type of beings but not the same beings were involved in both projects.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

originally posted by johnlearYou are welcome to post just about anything you want on ATS. If you are using sleepers thread to claim that all UFO's are military black projects it is respectfully suggested that you use another thread or start your own. Thanks for your understanding.

posted by greerIMaFraudSorry John, you didn't say that at all nor was it the jist of your post.

I inadvertantly confused you by putting my last comment in quotes to make it stand out. Sorry. I think that you were so quick on the trigger you may have overlooked the obvious.

In any case I apologize for getting ahead of you. Thanks for the post anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
QUESTION: Being there are many many types of ET's - I'll take the simplist answer you can give me. How do they reproduce?

They don't reproduce, their ranks are filled from a reservoir of highly evolved beings---that have been there and done nearly everything.

Yeah they don't have all the fun we do---but they wouldn’t trade places with any of us for all the tea at the center of the galaxy---lol

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
lol well, I did Sleeper and I didn't get the tea,

No wonder they were so pleased when I agreed to come they must have gone through lots of refusals first

Never said I had the brightest light shining within

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Yeah they don't have all the fun we do---but they wouldn’t trade places with any of us for all the tea at the center of the galaxy---lol

No Lie! I've never had any kind of experience like yours - - but something is going on. You said in some post - "like and adult in a babies body" - that rings true. As a very young child I even thought of suicide so I could go "home". I just wanted desperately to get off this planet. Wish I could blame it on too many late night scary movies and nightmares - - but mom was more into Burl Ives and Little White Ducks.

QUESTION: Dinosaurs. I read somewhere that Dinosaurs were beneficial to the early development of earth in a type of terraforming. Actually it said they were organic fertilizing machines.

So what's your take on the usefulness of dinosaurs - besides they poop a lot.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Hey Sleeper just a few more questions,

- You have yet to go into any detail about the goings on in the Great Pyramids, only that they were truly gruesome. Can you enlighten us at all as to what these pyramids truly held?

I may or may not cover that in my next blog depending on how much more info they release to me

- Are you familiar with blue skinned entities of humanoid nature?

Yeah I caught their act in Vegas when I was there last---oh I bet you are seriouse---

I’m a little familiar with them---I have mentioned them once or twice, they were small with reptilian and human features.

- If our souls are immortal and we hopefully move onto bigger and better things, what are ghosts and what are their purpose?

Ghost are souls left behind to work things out before they are forced to move on---it’s both a privilege and a curse.

- What is the meaning of Dejavu?

That’s a life marker---can’t give any more details for now

- Does a sense of uncontrollable fear pertain to one witnessing, or at least 'feeling' the presence of ET?

That or an impending tax audit

- Can Milton give any more detail on ET's that remain as dark shadows aka. shadow people (that's if they are of ET nature). What are their purpose and do they eventually reveal themselves?

They could be poltergeist, ETs don’t have time to slack off and hide in people's houses---usually they come get their business done and leave in a matter of minutes, hours at the most.

- Is there undiscovered ET technology around the world, located in areas such as the Amazon, Iran etc?

We are sitting on undiscovered ET technology right now, earth

- Do you ever meet loved ones again?

Yes, but I have those memories blocked---home sickness and all that stuff

- If you truly have experienced what you believe you have, surely you have a better purpose in this life then throwing chicken feed to the masses over the internet?

Thanks I will pass that recommendation on to Milton---but he will not buy it---lol

Perhaps this life is our true education.

Like one grain of sand makes a beach---

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I inadvertantly confused you by putting my last comment in quotes to make it stand out. Sorry. I think that you were so quick on the trigger you may have overlooked the obvious.

In any case I apologize for getting ahead of you. Thanks for the post anyway.

No need to apologize, I wasn't confused at all. You, on the other hand, seem confused as to what you wrote in your own post.

I mean, you did use speculation to accuse another poster of speculating. You then speculated again as to how he would be low on the information chain, and therefore the information he presented could not possibly be right. Then if none of the above fits, he must be a disinfo agent, right?

Wow, so close-minded John. You have become the very thing you despise.

I bring up the hypocrasy and you change the meaning of what you said?? (this seems common practice for you and Sleeper)

John, a lot of people are bringing up a lot of ideas in this thread, and someone bringing up the idea of the UFO phenomena as a cover-up to black projects is rather mild in comparisson to others. It seems odd that you would jump all over that one. It seems odd that you picked that one topic to completely dismiss in an ignorant fashion.

Not only did you dismiss, but you discredited............. what is your agenda?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

For the ringing in the middle ear.....yes....for a year and a half....since I had a stroke. The Dr.'s can't explain it or even seem to know what I am talking about. They think it and my stroke are tied to an un-discovered tumor (implant??). I have had several MRI's with no finds.

PLEASE check your U2U InBox. (blinking red rectangle in the upper right of this screen)

Springer...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA

1. Assuming you've touched Milton or any alien for that matter, can you describe how their "skin" feels?

Thank You

Clammy---lol

I know that I have touched them and they touched me but nothing registers or it’s blocked for some reason---Milton tried to hug me once and I pulled back---I may have hurt his feelings

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Not only did you dismiss, but you discredited............. what is your agenda?

Fraud, let me respectfully request that you continue your questions for me on the thread, "Questions For John Lear". You are clogging up sleepers thread with your drivel.

And please accept my apologies for calling your drivel drivel. I just can't help it. Respectfully.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sorry John, I couldn't resist, the above argument you two are having is too much.

Let me just say this gem of wisdom someone once said to me, it isn't verbatim, but close: "Constant battle against something, with constant failures, makes you turn into that which you battle."

Now i'm not saying you have constant failures- that would be idiotic- but I will say you seem to take elitism to a new high. What is the difference between the evil bad guy in his throne chuckling about others demise and you on your computer chuckling about how much more information you know than the majority.

What is absolutely scary about this entire thread:

A) The information, for the most part, is entirely correct. The philosophy is crappy, but I already addressed those concerns.

B) John likes elitism-- you're the typical intelligent tough-guy who thinks he knows everything and gains tremendous satisfaction in having the "upperhand". While that is ok to a certain degree IN perspective, you sell yourself short. You slam the door on new possibilities because the "aliens" didn't say it is their idea/grandscheme. You also shut down a lot of people negatively. You get away with your attitude (and I don't mean just on ATS) probably because of your amazing aviation career and balls... there I said it. Wish you'd lighten up though while still being effective.

C) Sleeper-- the real deal. I'm 95% sure about this. There are certain things you just don't figure out by exploring. And further, everyone here recognizes-- or should recognize, the terrible shape Earth's inhabitants are in. With that said, you can't deny the importance of his mission: lay a UFO-knowledge foundation-- just might stir the pot in a good way.

What is absolutely scary, is that no one here (besides me) thinks it is wrong to put us all in jail here. You silently agree by not talking against this. The aliens have no more credence than we do. We are all made of the same material, the soul.

So again, the famous question John and Sleeper can't answer:

What if ET was wrong to put us all in prison?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman

What if ET was wrong to put us all in prison?

What's the point of answering that question, or any "what if" question for that matter? It's hypothetical, speculative. What can you possibly hope to learn other than opinion? It imparts nothing.

What if your aunt had wheels? Would she be a tea cart?

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join