It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_haI can think of three possibilities: 1) implants; 2) past lives; 3) both.Please ask them to give some kind of informatmion or direction to look into this; a clue, at least.
Knowing that would be an unfair advantage and for other reasons they don’t want it out

A lot of people are channeling now and it would be helpful for them to understand what this process is all about.
I don’t think I’m going to have an affect on what channelers do or don’t do---

Often people think that just because they are channeling, that it is "good" or "truth". that is not necessarily the case. How do you know when the information you get is truth or information serving some other agenda?
Truth only comes to those who are pure, or at the very least going in that direction---not many are

Also, along the same lines: During sleep downloads, is there any kind of filtering system in place?
Depends on the purity level of the channeler , best if they have a good virus software loaded in their system.

Other than our main guardian, it looks like there are visiting "ambassadors" all the time that come just to give specific information. How much does our attitude determine the type and quality of downloads? 
Attitude and integrity is very crucial to good downloads

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by GreenRobot
What's up with all these FEMA detention camps getting all renovated everywhere. I've seen the videos of old train maintenance yards getting electronic turnstile gates, barbed wire pointing inward, etc. The govt. seems to have set aside a large amount of cash to update many places seemingly to keep people inside. You've mentioned no Marshall law is coming, but it seems the govt. would love to scoop up the typical ATSer that feel free thought and non-sheeple behaviour is the best path. All these patriot acts that essentially say they can lock us up if we disagree with the govt. seems to be setting that stage for an eventually showdown. Will the evil power brokers be stopped by ET intervention? Why spend money building up detention centers? I saw the footage of protesters during the Republican convention in Manhatten where they locked up desenters by hours in an old ferry terminal. At what point will this all come to a head?

Not going to happen, some misinform people are stirring things up that are not true

It would seem that events like Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma Mura building, etc. are steps toward making the sheeple believe the govt. all powerful and you can't stand alone against the tide. Like they demonize individuals who want to stand apart with their own ideals and not be part of the normal flow. Perhaps these events (including 9/11, Iraq, Madrid, Bali, etc.) are just another part of being on a prison planet so that fear can be wielded against the masses and people are being challenged to stand up for themselves?

There is way too much sugar in people’s diets and they are hyper, and perhaps a tad paranoid

I know our prison planet is not supposed to be a picnic where we're all sitting around and singing Kumbaya

Milton loves Kumbaya

and holding hands, but does a future with FEMA concentration camps need to be the alternative?

Not on this planet, there are no FEMA concentrations camps, and never will be

What can we do to shape the future so we can at least have some peace of mind and not get sucked into a whole big fearfest.

Hang out with a different and less paranoid crowd---

I hate to think we're going to be like the movie "Children of Men"....

I haven’t seen that movie, but many movies are pure bull#

Is it for the better to just tune out the mayhem and appreciate what you got while you got it, despite fears of the world slowly being flushed down the crapper? Is this fearfest really our future and reality or a mere illusion?

There are many people who love “fearfest” and they like to propagate fear and paranoia because they hate their jobs and lives and want everyone around them to do the same

BTW, despite the downer questions, I truly hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Your hard work on this thread is greatly appreciated by many

I will and you do the same

Hate to say this but you are way wrong and this is not about people trying to stir things up- albeit there maybe some who will jump on the bandwagon and ruin a warning- but there has to be a bandwagon first.

A good friend of mine who used to live in Portland, Oregon worked in a rail yard where to box cars with shackles and leg irons which were "new". Now he was nothing more than a yard attendant and accidentally stumbled upon something he was not supposed to. One of his duties was to clean cars- for a variety of reasons one of which was the car would be used to carry something else to somewhere else and its last dispatch needed to be cleaned out. Manure and many other materials apply here.

Apparently these two box cars accidentally were transferred to Portland by mistake and had FEMA markings. These cars were dumped by complete mistake and caused quite a stir which lasted for many days, until officials were dispatched to the scene. My friend said he did not look inside the box car, which was locked- but there were holes (intentional...air?) where he was able to make out what he saw very clearly in the afternoon sun. He denied to officials he had seen anything and was merely checking his yard sheet on cars because the two cars were not on it- naturally.

He was way to frightened by the interrogation he underwent and he and his family moved out of state and he would not speak of it again. When I tried to get him to talk about it again with me as he had- he ended our friendship and changed his phone number.

Its a true story- and there are many substantiated stories which confirm not just what he saw but far more and I am sure some of these stories are untrue or planted as propaganda.

Just like the poisonous FEMA trailer(s) fiasco after Katrina.. Are you going to say that is bunk as well?

You certainly have a right to your opinion... and I miss my friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hey sleeper,

You said that alien/human hybrids walk among us humans.

What are there purposes. Are they here to be tested like the rest of us?

Are there tests usually more difficult than the average persons?

Do hybrids usually know that there hybrids?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

It seems that, out of the original context, the meek inheriting the earth is meaningless in our day and age.

Hi zen

Not really, those who walk a higher path inherit the real stuff in life, and we don’t get there if we are egotistical, which is the opposite of meek.

I personally think violence, along with its glorification, is a form of retardation. But, obviously there are times for defense. Sometimes even what goes on in a workplace, or socially, struggles for power, or position can seem violently hostile. It's only done more subtly than outright bashing someone on the head. But on some level, it seems that's exactly what is occuring.

Plenty of top dogs have soft and meek hearts behind a fierce exterior. Most of us can’t see inside a human heart therefore we are not qualified to judge anyone because we are usually wrong when we do.

This also relates to all levels of competetition. There are no winners without making others losers. It all seems like battles for some form of power and to the victor goes the spoils.

Competition is part of this life and it can be subverted by people who would subvert any situation they find themselves in, which has nothing to do with competition itself, heck even plants compete.

Sometimes it seems to me that people use a feigned aggressive happiness as a weapon to hurt, or conquer others.

Most evil leaders use that system and their blind followers fall for that schmooze---sugar coating works very well. Those who promise people the world are despots in the making

What is ET's view of violence, aggressiveness, or even manipulating situations for power in any form?

When they come across such behavior they throw gas on that fire so that it will burn itself out quiker

How does ET determine their hierarchy, or structure of power?

Hierarchy is not determined by anyone, those with the less baggage rise higher than those with baggage. So toss away all your dead weight and your step will be much lighter and quicker

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

Like you said, countries can't hide E.T., only e.t.'s hide themselves until otherwise so whats the top dogs so nervous for, if other countries such as russia already poses e.t. material, whats the secret.

The secret to safeguard are human history on earth?

Hi fella

It’s like yelling fire in a crowded theater, it’s best to keep quiet and tell the theater patrons one at a time, to leave the theater, to keep panic at a minimum. That's not why the top dogs do it I just felt like throwing that in there---

if they understand the whole aspect from the testimonies of the committee then they know that certain kinds of people all around the earth are going to know truths, are they ready to stop them if people or someone were to show the world something givin to them by e.t.?

We humans are being slowly conditioned to what we call magic---what we have today and could not live without like cell phones and advice from Dr. Phil would be considered magic and witchcraft two hundred years ago.

What we will have a hundred years in the future would make today’s people crap in their pants. The kind of stuff ET has in their ships is crazy mind blowing stuff and we could not handle it and would pass out if we saw it or came in contact with it. It happens everyday.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

Are there multiple Universes?

Yes there are

Is Milton able to travel to the other Universes?

Quite easily

In what way do Universes differ from each other?

Let’s say that an apple tree represents a universe, and a cat represents a universe

How did the Universe appear from nothingness?

It and they didn’t appear from nothing; they have always been and always will be

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper can a soul only grow when it is in a body?

Hi Izarith

No, there are many levels that are done without the body we are stuck in while here on earth.

Are there ever fights between the brain and the soul?

We have competing advisers that speak sweet and good things in our ears and we also have Bevis and Butthead types that speak bull# in our ears. Guess who makes the most noise to be heard?

Or am i just making excuses again?

Temptations are real and those who dish them out like candy are real too.

What would my body be like if it did not have a soul in it?

Dead meat

would it function like an animal and just blend in with the world?

What’s a car do without a driver? Nothing.

Happy thanks giving Sleeper, Milton and everyone.

Happy Thanks Giving!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
So from what I understand Christ was created buy the Jews as an alternative to Judiasm for the reluctant Romans who couldnt break away from thier diety worship...they needed to be bee-bop-bamboozled with a man god and his story of living forever.... I love history!...Just I dont read any cause its all crap, agenda and perspective....cant Milton put out a true hisotry of the earth book and just label it sci fi?

Hi adica

Few would believe it

What is the book of Macabees? I stopped going to Church when I was 4.

I think the books can be found on the internet

When did earth become a teaching planet and why?

Millions of years ago, on and off.

Because earth makes a great teaching planet

Where they runninig out of good planets?

Earth is a great planet, and they are not running out, new ones come on line every day somewhere in the galaxy

How many human years has the earth been in existance?

A bunch

Are all the planets in this solar system the same age?

Not a single one

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Hello Sleeper, hope you're well. Would it bother you if your thread was moved to Skunkworks? I've seen people talk about it and just wondered how you felt about it.

Hi Corum

It would be one way to shut me up---

Personally, I know in my own mind that you have created this alternate reality of yours for whatever reason but I've always liked the inventful answers you've given people and this thread adds a little extra character to A.T.S, so without further ado I'd like to ask a question or two of my own.

Well I have dumbed it down a bit to make it believable

The Large Hadron Collider should be due for activation next year, what do you think will come from this, potentially how dangerous could it be and what could it lead to? Thanks for your time, Sleeper

They hope to fill in a big piece of the physics puzzle by detecting the Higgs boson particle, but they will not find it yet. However they will find some other interesting things that will open up some new technology in the aero space industry.

Is the collider dangerous? It most certainly is, but mostly from sabotage by those against new technologies, and those with competing interests in those new technologies.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
hey sleeper,

You said that alien/human hybrids walk among us humans.

What are there purposes. Are they here to be tested like the rest of us?

Some of them have special jobs and assignments and are not generally being tested other than to blend in.

Are there tests usually more difficult than the average persons?

Depends on what jobs they have

Do hybrids usually know that there hybrids?

Some know

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I've recently read you blog and enjoyed it very much. Thankyou for putting it up.
In your opinion, what is the significance of the blue orb. I've recently had a dream in which I was traveling between planets riding around on one. I was trying to catch up with my brother. I remember asking why he wasn't where i guess he was 'supposed' to be.

many thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper can a soul only grow when it is in a body?

Hi Izarith

No, there are many levels that are done without the body we are stuck in while here on earth.

Hi Sleeper,

what is happening to our soul while we're doing time here ? is there more stuff going on outside our physical dimension that involves our soul (like, parallel lives or any kind of activity) ?

Or is our soul fully "trapped" or involved in this reality down here, and nothing else.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I have a few more Universe questions...lol

Is our Universe infinite in size?

Is our Universe laid out in the same way as a planet as in, if you go in a straight line you end up where you began?

Is there an infinite amount of Universes?

One day when we become a really advanced soul will we able to create our own Universe and the life forms in it?

Please fill in the blanks

A large cluster of Suns is a Galaxy
A large cluster of Galaxies is a Universe
A large cluster of Universes is a _________
A large cluster of ________ is a _________

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I don't know why, but I just remembered something I had nearly forgotten. I was driving by myself to New Mexico for the first time -- playing Dark City soundtrack loudly on my stereo -- to meet my pen pal for the first time (someone I later married), and I had to pull over for gas along the way. When I was pulling out of the gas station, there was a stop light before the ramp to merge back onto the highway. While I was stopped there (it was around midnight or so), a UFO from out of nowhere just pulled right up in front of the stop light, just long enough for me to get an eye-full, then took off as quickly as it came (out of nowhere). I checked, no missing time. I kind of dismissed it, thinking it was probably our guys testing something new and they were curious about who was playing that prison planet music so loud as I ripped through the desert night at a 140 mph. Looking back, I was definitely putting it out there I wanted an encounter. But I always assumed the encounter was one of ours. It was just a typical looking saucer shape.

Do you think that was ET in origin? Possibly giving me a sign? I have to say, this meeting with my pen pal changed the entire course of my life - for the better I might add.

[edit on 22/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper, I know we've been going in circles on this one. And I would really appreciate getting this one straight.

Are you saying that GMFs, microwave towers (or whatever name you want to give them), pesticides, heavy metals, and lord knows what else, are okay for our bodies, or just that the damage is exaggerated?

Anyone who has a minimal knowledge of chemistry, anatomy and physiology knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that these substances are quite harmful to the human body in the quantities that are currently being introduced into our systems. HMs in high quantities create irreversible, long-term damage, yet interestingly, make us more radio-conductible. Can you comment on that?

Can you explain how toxins, manipulated ELFs, HMs, and unknown protein enzymes from GMFs are "revamping our bodies"? Can you prove that they are not damaging us in any way? Because, I can tell you, my body is
ing from them.

Thanks,

Chutso

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The Council of Trent in the 1500’s had a major impact on the interpretations of the meaning behind much of the scriptures, and things were removed, added or reinterpreted. And then came Luther who removed certain writings and books from the Protestant bible, and gave his own slant and twist to others.

I assume Luther had ET assistance? What was the purpose of his slant on things?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

You didn't mention what your friend saw through the airholes. Human or other?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Originally posted by adica1

question: "So from what I understand Christ was created buy the Jews as an alternative to Judiasm for the reluctant Romans who couldnt break away from thier diety worship...they needed to be bee-bop-bamboozled with a man god and his story of living forever.... I love history!...Just I dont read any cause its all crap, agenda and perspective....cant Milton put out a true hisotry of the earth book and just label it sci fi?"

answer: "Few would believe it "
-------------------------------------i

Hi Sleeper.
I don't agree. Many would believe it, or at least find much food for thought in it. Couldn't hurt, you know? :-)

Chutso

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Question: Are all the planets in this solar system the same age?
Answer: Not a single one

-------------------------
What about twin planets? Isn't there such a thing?

And on a possibly related note... Why were Nazis interested in studying twins (supposedly this research is ongoing). Why are so many twins being born today, aside from the fact that many women have to take fertility treatments? is there a purpose for studying twins by ETs or black ops? What info are they looking for.

postscriptum: sorry for posting so much! just trying to make you earn your pay, Sleeper!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A few things Sleeper... what do you make of this supposed "interview" with a reptilian?

Part 1
Part 2

They say the Triangle shaped UFOs are ours and human attempts at ARVs. They also claim the cigar shaped ones are the reptilians that reside underground. Would this be correct?

Very interesting interview with loads of info. Do you think it is real?

Also, Sleeper, what did you mean by "It’s a portal for the bats?" Maybe it's just my paranoid mind, but it seems that might have been a nice little teaser of info. Please tell us what that means. =)

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join