It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well it must be said that there will always be deniers even when the ship lands in their front yard!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

"We don’t see souls because that would be very distracting to our illusions here on earth. Our souls are very magical and paranormal in nature---people freak out when they see the paranormal---yet we see it every time we look in the mirror and look at other people----freaky man."

Is that why I see a monkey every time I look in my mirror?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

"We don’t see souls because that would be very distracting to our illusions here on earth. Our souls are very magical and paranormal in nature---people freak out when they see the paranormal---yet we see it every time we look in the mirror and look at other people----freaky man."

Is that why I see a monkey every time I look in my mirror?

Speak for yourself, the paranormal stuff isn't scary at all, unless your a scary person.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by zenfish

By the way, Zenfish, I love your signature line -

Yeah, it's funny cause it's true.

ps: i had to edit - Freudian Slip: I typed in "Normal" Cousens instead of Norman. Can you imagine if you named your kid "Normal"? LMAO

I've never heard of any Normal Cousins??? I'm still waiting for George Jr. to name his kid Harry.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hi sleeper,

This question is related to sock puppets.

When I was young, I had one particular animal companion that I was very close to (ironically knick named “Socks”) who was like a guardian and a companion to me. We played games like hide-and-seek, tag, and I taught him how to shake his head for “yes” and “no”, how to shake hands, and he liked to pick me up after school. Often at night, he’d lay at my feet, and I felt he was protecting me. We communicated telepathically, but I didn’t think anything of it at the time – it just seemed normal. Then one day, one of my girlfriends from school found out about my cat, and she started telling everyone about it. Shortly after this, Socks was “taken” from me. I have always thought that this relationship was not permitted to continue by some higher-ups. Since then, I have had some interesting experiences with my animals, but nothing like what I had with Socks.

You have said that animals don’t have souls, but can channel other souls through them. In the case of my cat Socks, could a guardian have been occupying his body for a specified period of time? What may have been the reason for cutting off our time together?

Many young children know things about their past lives until they are able to verbalize and be taken seriously, and then they are cut off and placed into the pen with the other sheep

It seems to me that humans are “sock puppets”, too. (Not just politicians – LOL) I mean, what is channelling if not being a sock puppet? Humans channel in one form or another, whether they are aware of it or not. But we have souls, unlike animals, so what does that say about the sovereignty of our souls? What are the rules and regulations of sock puppeteering in the ET world?

We are sovereign and cannot be used as sock puppets, but there are exceptions to some rules in a very very few cases

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
We don’t see souls because that would be very distracting to our illusions here on earth. Our souls are very magical and paranormal in nature---people freak out when they see the paranormal---yet we see it every time we look in the mirror and look at other people----freaky man.

Hi Sleeper....and little Milton...
Yes as some of us look like way more freaky paranormals than others!
....Wal Mart after midnight is particularly freaky in my neck of the woods....not my illusion of choice
...but I like my $1.99 Oreos....

With Christmas coming its time to start rolling out the Christ questions....you know us posters like to match our questions with the current holiday..
.....When the ETs created the Christ illusion did they have some humans in kahoots to write down these tales and stories...theyre are so many about him are many made up along the way?...how did the ETs get the word out so well? Was the bible written at the same time the Christ story was created?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

These questions are a bit early.

What do you give a person like Milton for Christmas exactly?

What did he give you last year?

How do you keep him under control around the table with all the food at Christmas?

Does your house have the best decorations in the street? You could just park his craft on the roof and have it flash its lights....lol

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

good one, zenfish - about harry bush. that reminds me, have you heard about that book called Under the Bleachers?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

We are sovereign and cannot be used as sock puppets, but there are exceptions to some rules in a very very few cases

So how does that work with channelers - especially the ones who are not conscious during their channeling, like Edgar Cayce? Some channel and remain conscious, yet others don't remember a thing afterward.

ps What are the "very rare exceptions"?

[edit on 19/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sleeper,

is there a chance that within the next three or four decades there'll be a radical change in the type of energy used for cars, planes, etc...

and on water treatment (drinkable water but also used waters) any breakthrough coming up ?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And also.... any cool new modes of transportation... ?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by zenfish

have you heard about that book called Under the Bleachers?

No, I haven't. That sig. of yours explains a lot about some folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Since you are somewhat of a Biblical scholar, in your opinion, what does "The meek shall inherit the earth" mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

If the renegade aliens are planting their seed at all corners of the earth, whats the seed of?, manipulated souls of hate, or dire circumstance in third world countries.

Are they here for a purpose, to serve something or for them to eventually come around in full circle

I would assume the higher ups could easily erase them, could'nt they?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Many people seem to think that because so many ET craft seem saucer shaped, that it's a mass illusion because people are seeing what they've been preconditioned to see from movies, etc. My thought is that we see saucers a lot because some ETs can present their craft in any shape they want and choose the shape we are expecting. Are most craft saucer shaped or are we being presented with something that wouldn't shock us...the real deal being much weirder and kept under raps?

Everything about extraterrestrials is weird, even their saucers, which can change and become something very different as they manipulate space and dimensions

Regarding the blue service station apparition that you deemed "swamp gas", since you frequently use sarcasm and twist your answers and UFO/ET sightings were historically labeled "swamp gas" I'd guess what your really saying is the opposite of what you said. Sort of using reverse psychology in your answer to say what you can't really say. Am I close or crazy? I find reading between the lines of your post to be extremely interesting.

The people who know are the ones that have come up with terms such as swamp gas to make people feel silly so that they will go back to sleep with the rest of the sheep---its very surprising how well those tactics work.

Are DUMBs the product of huge tunneling machines that are secret? Is the rock simply evaporated, melted or removed by conventional means. I'd think there would be huge piles of rock on the surface that would be hard to hide if they didn't have some high tech way of getting rid of the tunneling evidence. Do some of these go far enough down to interact with the sleeping chambers of the lizards? Like a passage way to some deep earth catacomb that house what some feel are ancient peoples/reptoids/etc.?

There are many large natural caverns that have been converted with the use of concrete and it takes lots of gravel to make lots of concrete.

The lizards aren't bothered by us, there is plenty of room down there

I've recently read up on some esoteric military submarines called the Phoenix class. We've supposedly got many of these all over the oceans. Are these able to see the various underwater bases the ETs supposedly have? Are there areas they know to stay away from?

There is some hide and seek going on for those who don’t have the clearance

Peru seems a hot spot for UFOs with the very cool Nasca lines, Machu Piccu, etc. Was this one of the central points of ET visitation at one point or are there others areas in South America with just as much history but hidden evidence covered over by jungles?

Those types of markers were use in many places around the world and many have been erased by population expansion and ETs; they identified certain specific situations that were taking place via code.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

A friend of mine took this pic in Santa Fe, New Mexico and asked me to post it for him. He never believed in UFOs before, but standing underneath that enormous, strange-looking cloud that day (only cloud in the sky for miles) has since changed his mind. What do you think? (a camoufflaged UFO?)

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Chutso

Not a very good job of camouflage, possibly a rookie ET showing off----

If it’s their intention to hide why make the clouds look like a ship?

They mostly don't, but it could happen

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sleeper

yes, but what would be the effect on your body/mind?

The same as a bucket of water thrown on the wicked old witch in the Wizard of Oz

And I would get kicked out of the program for insubordination

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

It's evident from the past few hundred pages that doing bad things gets you nowhere fast, as far as ET is concerned

But if someone does good things, is it equally admired by ET? I'm not talking about giving loads of money to charity - as that can be as much about self-satisfaction for the philanthropist - but about bigger sacrifices, for example the soldier who dies for his country in the belief that it will be a better place because of his sacrifice ............... or the man who pulls his drowning child out of the water but loses his own life. Does self sacrifice garner a special attention from ET as it involves giving up that which most of us hold dearest - our own life?
Gaz

There certainly is a lot of hero worship in this world and most of it is over inflated and unwarranted. Life is not about becoming a hero in our own eyes or that of others, most true heroes never gain recognition by others or themselves and will only know when it’s pointed out to them on the other side

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think I remember when this thread was first posted, but I didn't pay it much mind.

Now I see that it has really gone far and everything seems to have stayed fairly good natured.

Can someone quickly fill me i on what I've missed? There is a lot of interest here, but reading 300 pages of posts is just too much comitment for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper....and little Milton...
With Christmas coming its time to start rolling out the Christ questions....you know us posters like to match our questions with the current holiday..
.....When the ETs created the Christ illusion did they have some humans in kahoots to write down these tales and stories...theyre are so many about him are many made up along the way?

The Jesus story has it’s roots in the old testament but takes shape about 160 BC with the book of Maccabees

...how did the ETs get the word out so well?

The Jewish people were Roman citizens and they had free passage to Roman provinces in Europe and the Middle East, and therefore were able to spread their gospel with relative ease. Certain Jewish scribes created Christianity for the non Jewish Roman pagans as a buffer for Judaism which was catching a lot of heat because of their one God theism---in the multi theistic world of the Romans---also, the Jews had a rebellious branch called the Zealots that kept attacking the Romans to get them to leave their lands. It didn’t work and the Jews were nearly wiped off the earth by the Romans, but Christianity survived because many Romans converted to it.

Was the bible written at the same time the Christ story was created?

No it wasn’t, many stories were written and most of them were discarded along the way during several revisions, and to suit the current leaders or turbulent times. Christianity kept the Jewish religion from disappearing by keeping the Old Testament as part of their religion for the last two thousand years. Whereas, Judaism was practically extinct until 1947-48, when it sprang back to life.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join