It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
So are there reptilians native to earth that live underground?

They are not native to earth but some do hang out here and there

Care to clarify what entities live in the crevices with the bats?

Several types of species do, most of them remain unknown, and they would love to keep it that way. Why then did I lift up that curtain a bit? For the heck of it, everything I do is for the heck of it, whatever the heck the heck means is the question without an answer

No, I’m not trying to be cute, well maybe I was when I was much younger---

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
You have said that a body cannot live without the soul in it, so if you came into that body some time after the birth, what soul was occupying the body of the baby before you replaced it?

A body can be kept “warm” for a certain time while the soul is out gallivanting with certain entities. My body was custom made for me as is true for everyone who gets a body. And it was kept “warm” until I got shoved inside of it, and then I felt the chill of life nipping at my skin.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel
sleeper was creation an experiment or mistake?

Life on earth was not an experiment or mistake, it was deliberate and perfect.

Those who fail to see the perfection in life are here because of that internal flaw they have in their soul

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well,All this kind of blanks out the proesperity of 'god'.He made 1 planets according to the bible.Not even anything about the other 8 planets and pluto.But neitherless Millions of others solarsystems.So its either god or alien and dinosaurs and cavemen.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I guess I am one of the "others" in this case that they want to "intentionally damage". Why do they want to damage us? Why do we represent a threat?

Things go out of style or they constantly get upgraded. Why are we not using the computers of the sixties and seventies anymore?

Same with human bodies, they get model changes with upgrades for different periods---and certain elements are added to the soup to give it different flavors and abilities.

They say “the only constant is change”, and we humans hate and resist both physical and spiritual change---with a passion

I love clichés

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

with all due respect to the nature of this "evidence"... i have been scuba diving and you can see this "effect" on the bottom of some sandy bays using a underwater light focused about 3 to 8 feet above the bottom. the "craft" appears to be a simple life form, swimming, with other debris in the water floating in various directions with the movement of the water at that particular depth

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, Sleeper - much appreciated. Any chance elaboration on this, such as 1) who is coming after us;

Fewer hardcore prisoners and many who are here now will be back in the next century

2) are the bodies being made ligher or heavier in the modifications?;

Lighter so cut down on those sweets and carbs---

3) is this scenario a foregone conclusion for you, or are there potentially other scenarios that could happen?

Individual lives have more than one scenario possibilities, but the important parts of the planetary itinerary will remain unchanged

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sleeper, do Milton and Ra know each other?

Perhaps

Do you have info on the entity known as Ra, whom Edgar Cayce channeled?

No I don’t. And I also don’t channel surf, well I do with my big screen tv.

Yeah, corny I know, but I'm practicing so that someday I could be as funny as Jerry Seinfeld, he is funny isn’t he?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Yeah, corny I know, but I'm practicing so that someday I could be as funny as Jerry Seinfeld, he is funny isn’t he?

Good luck with that...

How do our alien prison guards view suicides?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,
I've been studying the Alien Abduction books/lectures of Karla Turner. She was quite the determined researcher and seemed to really want to get to the bottom of the ET agenda. Being part of abductions (with her family) for quite awhile, this little gal did some really interesting data collection from other abductees. Unfortunately she might of stepped into some information that eventually led to her getting cancer and quickly dying (like numerous other researchers). Are UFO researchers playing with fire when dig, dig, dig information that they weren't meant to have? Is giving cancer to someone part of the retaliation for such open research?

What's interesting is to compare your story with some of her findings and there is definite crossover. Many who read your blog laugh at your sexcapades with the nurse pointing to this as the main reason you're not to be believed. She has many stories about sex and ET's interest in it and it makes your story more believable then ever.

It seems to distill down to most abductees have good and bad experiences. There are many alien types that do similar things to abductees. Many seem to get taken to underground bases for various reasons.

The most ghastly info is that some have seen what can be called a processing plant where human bodies are dismembered and flayed open. These appear to be located in the underground bases. Some carcass/bodies are stacked up flayed open like fish on a dock. Are these bodies from normal people that have been abducted? Is the processing part of a food program? Reptilian reputedly eat flesh... Where do all these bodies come from? Are natural disasters a way to accumulate bodies for other purposes? Do they rob graves for fresh bodies? Do some funeral parlors work with ET to provide fresh bodies?

Is this the sort of information that many don't want released or divulged? I'm betting some of the creepy work is kept tightly under wraps and leaks are dealt with accordingly. Does simply knowing about this sort of thing put people at risk?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper
MAAANNY posts ago I asked you if David Ickes position on reptilians was the fact ( that they have infiltrated the upper echelons of our government and basically call the shots). You replied, loosely interpreted that he wasn't even close.

When I ask you questions I always make a point of asking you to ask Milton so as not to give the impression that I seek your human opinion, but to use you as an intermediary to give answers from Milton himself. That said......Can/will Milton answer these questions?

Are Reptilians here?
If so can he answer why?
Are any reptilians involved with the U.S. Government on ANY level?
Must we pull every detail from Milton or can he make at the very least, VAGUE statements of truth regarding reptilians and their reasons for being here?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The universe as far as we know it is infinite.
The variety of life on this planet is seeming endless.
Time as we know it had been in effect for an unknown amount.

What has God been doing all this time if we are the soul purpose of this entire universe? Wake up, try to use discernment and intuition to guide you to the truth. All the bickering and finger pointing only shows how un-prepared we are for gaining species maturity. If you still believe that God is creative enough to come up with everything in existance, but stopped creating after he made us... Wake up. I enjoyed Sleeper's post because its logical and thought out, not just a random brain fart of information. If you cant discern information for yourself then i truely am sorry because you were born less human then you were suppose to.

Unfortunately this battle is going to be waged for years to come seeing that the Logical Mind & Intuitive mind will never see eachother eye to eye.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

i love seinfeld - one of the few comedians who makes me
! maybe milton won't mind if you channel Jerry. hmmm... maybe you already are? (we just need the voice to go with it!)

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miamiHORROR

i had a strange reaction from reading your comments. ever eat a large triple-bean burrito full of guacamole and sour cream slammed down with a few tequila... ?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
How do our alien prison guards view suicides?

Suicides without a good reason are unacceptable and in some cases are returned immediately after they are shown the pain they caused to others who may have loved them. They are not returned to their old body but have to start over again as a baby. When we originally come in we are destined to a certain life, if we try and escape vie suicide our next life could be in a much worse environment, like third world.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ok sleeper, since you are coming clean, it is now time for some cold facts. National security obviously has not been endangered by this thread. So now I need to know what is on the moon. I don't care if they told you not to talk, I'm telling you to talk.
Trust me I am much scarier than some USAF security detail.... Those guys are just a bunch of nerds.

Seriously, it won't hurt anything, people are not going to quit going to work because we have had a moon base since the stone ages. Nor will they quit working because you say there is life on Mars.

So...... Out with the facts, lets see you come clean!!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hey Sleeper,
I've been studying the Alien Abduction books/lectures of Karla Turner. She was quite the determined researcher and seemed to really want to get to the bottom of the ET agenda. Being part of abductions (with her family) for quite awhile, this little gal did some really interesting data collection from other abductees. Unfortunately she might of stepped into some information that eventually led to her getting cancer and quickly dying (like numerous other researchers). Are UFO researchers playing with fire when dig, dig, dig information that they weren't meant to have?

For some yes, but if the info sounds outrageous they leave it alone knowing that the average person will not bite

Is giving cancer to someone part of the retaliation for such open research?

Not always retaliation but the end result is the same

What's interesting is to compare your story with some of her findings and there is definite crossover. Many who read your blog laugh at your sexcapades with the nurse pointing to this as the main reason you're not to be believed. She has many stories about sex and ET's interest in it and it makes your story more believable then ever.

Sex is the most misunderstood and maligned human emotion in all of human history. Certain religions have misconstrued the original writings and confused the sinful lust for multiple pagan gods for human sexual relations---somehow that got twisted around and created havoc in the minds and lives of millions of people in the past as well as today.

It seems to distill down to most abductees have good and bad experiences. There are many alien types that do similar things to abductees. Many seem to get taken to underground bases for various reasons.

The most ghastly info is that some have seen what can be called a processing plant where human bodies are dismembered and flayed open. These appear to be located in the underground bases. Some carcass/bodies are stacked up flayed open like fish on a dock. Are these bodies from normal people that have been abducted?

No abductees end up flayed unless they are very evil

Is the processing part of a food program? Reptilian reputedly eat flesh... Where do all these bodies come from? Are natural disasters a way to accumulate bodies for other purposes? Do they rob graves for fresh bodies? Do some funeral parlors work with ET to provide fresh bodies?

You mean like “Soylent Green is people” ---not for people but pesky Reptilians?

Believe me if Reptilians were eating people they would have ate the people who claimed to have seen these things. Reptilians are incredibly smart and resourceful and cannot be infiltrated by any humans period.

Is this the sort of information that many don't want released or divulged? I'm betting some of the creepy work is kept tightly under wraps and leaks are dealt with accordingly. Does simply knowing about this sort of thing put people at risk?

This is the kind of info that is put out there by black ops to make us ufo nuts look like ufo nuts and paranoid nuts at that. I know that some people think this tread does that too but what the heck.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
Hi Sleeper
MAAANNY posts ago I asked you if David Ickes position on reptilians was the fact ( that they have infiltrated the upper echelons of our government and basically call the shots). You replied, loosely interpreted that he wasn't even close.

When I ask you questions I always make a point of asking you to ask Milton so as not to give the impression that I seek your human opinion, but to use you as an intermediary to give answers from Milton himself. That said......Can/will Milton answer these questions?

Are Reptilians here?

Yes they are on earth

If so can he answer why?

They were here way before humans and have not left, but some have been rooted out. Reptilians are not all bad, and some are very good

Are any reptilians involved with the U.S. Government on ANY level?

World leaders are not Reptilians but some do have tea with them

Must we pull every detail from Milton or can he make at the very least, VAGUE statements of truth regarding reptilians and their reasons for being here?

Milton loves coffee breaks and doesn’t need to answer a single question, and fortunately “vague” is his mantra, but he keeps misplacing that dang thing.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... to be more specific..... black pyramids. What can you tell me about the black pyramids? Someone tells me you mentioned them somewhere, but I cannot find the reference.

It's very hard to get information about the black pyramids. There's very little out there, but a few people I've talked to have seen what I mean... and we think they are on Mars, or a planet very similar to Mars.... not sure if it was in the past, present, or future...

Sleeper, that someone was SURE you mentioned black pyramids in either your blog or one of your posts. If you do not wish to elaborate in public, you can U2U me.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Ok sleeper, since you are coming clean, it is now time for some cold facts. National security obviously has not been endangered by this thread. So now I need to know what is on the moon. I don't care if they told you not to talk, I'm telling you to talk.
Trust me I am much scarier than some USAF security detail.... Those guys are just a bunch of nerds.

Seriously, it won't hurt anything, people are not going to quit going to work because we have had a moon base since the stone ages. Nor will they quit working because you say there is life on Mars.

So...... Out with the facts, lets see you come clean!!

Ok, there are bases on the moon with extraterrestrials and a few locals, but not like loco crazy types.

They are up there making preparations for humans who will be living “openly “on the moon in a few decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join