It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Mitlon,

Though whats going on in the middle east seems horrific to most will it have a positive impact on this planet in the future or is it purely related to off planet happenings?

It seems in the last 100 years this planet, America in partiucular, have seen incredible changes in every aspect of life, more so than in all the centuries combined,....such as gender roles, family sturcture, technology, healthcare, access to goods and services(consumersim). Is that part of the plan for us or were the seeds planted an we ran with them....its seems like so much so fast(but its very exciting!)

A couple of the most popular ET books have been Communion and Fire in the Sky....are they propaganda?

Thanks!

PS:

I thought those moon photos posted by John looked like ET timeshares...no you've really spilled the beans!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by adica1]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!

I live in Australia. Has there been any advanced civilizations living here in the past like on all the other continents? There are no visible ruins that have been discovered here like everywhere else.

Would the outback here be a place where the Reptilians live and hide?

Would there be advanced people based on the form of the Marsupials? They were another prominent animal type of this continent in the past.

The same goes for Antarctica. What surprises are hidden under all that ice?
That was once a place covered in trees.

When continents are moved do they move thousands of kilometres in one go? I have a suspicion it is not the inch a year as we are told. How else would huge mountain ranges be formed if not from huge collisions?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

They say “the only constant is change”, and we humans hate and resist both physical and spiritual change---with a passion

to use my own cliché: "some things are timeless"

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Ok, there are bases on the moon with extraterrestrials and a few locals, but not like loco crazy types.... They are up there making preparations for humans who will be living “openly “on the moon in a few decades.

And Mars? Total Recall? ;-)

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sex is the most misunderstood and maligned human emotion in all of human history. Certain religions have misconstrued the original writings and confused the sinful lust for multiple pagan gods for human sexual relations---somehow that got twisted around and created havoc in the minds and lives of millions of people in the past as well as today.

Certain religious belief systems believe that sex is a ticket to ride out of prison, if used correctly. Any comments?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Believe me if Reptilians were eating people they would have ate the people who claimed to have seen these things. Reptilians are incredibly smart and resourceful and cannot be infiltrated by any humans period.

so why have TPTB manufactured this misrepresentation of their species, if what you are saying is true?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by GreenRobot

confused the sinful lust for multiple pagan gods for human sexual relations

Can you expand on that?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Hmmmm.... to be more specific..... black pyramids. What can you tell me about the black pyramids? Someone tells me you mentioned them somewhere, but I cannot find the reference.

It's very hard to get information about the black pyramids. There's very little out there, but a few people I've talked to have seen what I mean... and we think they are on Mars, or a planet very similar to Mars.... not sure if it was in the past, present, or future...

Sleeper, that someone was SURE you mentioned black pyramids in either your blog or one of your posts. If you do not wish to elaborate in public, you can U2U me.

I don't have info on black pyramids

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Mitlon,

Though whats going on in the middle east seems horrific to most will it have a positive impact on this planet in the future or is it purely related to off planet happenings?

Hi adica

It’s a battle of a higher order that few humans care to understand

It seems in the last 100 years this planet, America in partiucular, have seen incredible changes in every aspect of life, more so than in all the centuries combined,....such as gender roles, family sturcture, technology, healthcare, access to goods and services(consumersim). Is that part of the plan for us or were the seeds planted an we ran with them....its seems like so much so fast(but its very exciting!)

It was all according to plan, the haphazard of it all is an illusion, as is much of what ails other countries around the world who are struggling---kicking and screaming as they are dragged into the modern era.

A couple of the most popular ET books have been Communion and Fire in the Sky....are they propaganda?

No propaganda, and quite accurate---however, the reasons and meaning behind them were lost in translation, but that’s normal

I thought those moon photos posted by John looked like ET timeshares...no you've really spilled the beans!

Those will be timeshares that sell themselves without the strong arming of a pressure sales team----

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Back on the revamping of bodies: Why has vaccinations come to the forefront of both public and occult research? Why are governments taking away people's rights to choose for their own children? How do vaccines either contribute or negate to the "revamping" of the next generation of bodies being brought in?

Thanks, Sleeper.

[edit on 26/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

It’s a battle of a higher order that few humans care to understand

the humans at ATS care to understand

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!

I live in Australia. Has there been any advanced civilizations living here in the past like on all the other continents? There are no visible ruins that have been discovered here like everywhere else.

Hi Wasp

Australia was a base for very high up entities that didn’t require human sacrifice type structures, or any physical structures, they worked from their huge ships that are cities in themselves. The big ships don’t park there any more but the smaller ones still do.

Would the outback here be a place where the Reptilians live and hide?

There might be a few

Would there be advanced people based on the form of the Marsupials? They were another prominent animal type of this continent in the past.

They can take on any look they want, or that suits the situation

The same goes for Antarctica. What surprises are hidden under all that ice?
That was once a place covered in trees.

Most of the really cool surprises will be kept hidden by the scientists that will get to play with them, and get paid for doing so---so unfair---

When continents are moved do they move thousands of kilometres in one go? I have a suspicion it is not the inch a year as we are told. How else would huge mountain ranges be formed if not from huge collisions?

The planet expands and also shrinks during and via celestial phenomena---the sun plays the planets like a flute

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by sleeper

Ok, there are bases on the moon with extraterrestrials and a few locals, but not like loco crazy types.... They are up there making preparations for humans who will be living “openly “on the moon in a few decades.

And Mars? Total Recall? ;-)

Well not total recall, but certainly some disturbing recall, depending on what they allow to be seen.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Certain religious belief systems believe that sex is a ticket to ride out of prison, if used correctly. Any comments?

What we call sex is nectar from heaven, some of us feel squeamish about it because of upbringing or other beliefs.

The fact is our sexual bodies were created by higher beings, beings who resided in places we refer to as heaven or nirvana or whatever.

Our sexual pleasures are but a very small taste of what these entities exist in all the time---we touch the hem of heaven while in sexual ecstasy

Can sex be misused and perverted---like all good things yes it can.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Believe me if Reptilians were eating people they would have ate the people who claimed to have seen these things. Reptilians are incredibly smart and resourceful and cannot be infiltrated by any humans period.

so why have TPTB manufactured this misrepresentation of their species, if what you are saying is true?

There is truth interwoven in most things---but clarity and the real reasons remain obscure, and for most unknown, because understanding requires understanding---and that is lacking

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sleeper,
What do those artificial structures look like that are on the moon now and do those who are up there now really want 'us' to eventually colonized there someday... maybe even in our lifetime?

Sorry if this has been asked before but was just wondering about this.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish

Can you expand on that?

Hi zen

Sodom and Gomorra was located in the land of Canaan, the Israelites were sent into Canaan which was called the Promised Land. Their mission was to kill off all the inhabitants of that land man, woman, child and beast. Leave nothing behind or alive.

Well historically speaking that was the equivalent of a mouse killing and eating an elephant. The Israelites were not only out numbered but out gunned by many tribes and people with standing armies.

Anyway it’s a metaphor for killing the pagan gods that ruled over all the land of Canaan---the Israelite were told to kill all these beliefs and consolidate their belief into one all powerful god---one not of this world.

Sodom and Gomorra represented the orgy of mankind with his multi deity perversions---they fornicated with gods of the earth---the rain god, the solar god, the god of Tupperware parties,---they had every conceivable god known to man and animal, and then some---and the word fornication was used to describe the obsession with the cesspool of gods that the people of Canaan tarnished themselves in.

Sodom and Gomorra was not a real place---it was a symbol for the lust over paganistic gods that was rampant in Canaan at the time.

Some of those pagan rituals used human child sacrifice---and that was pure evil

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Back on the revamping of bodies: Why has vaccinations come to the forefront of both public and occult research?

Hi chutso

The higher battles with a cause incidentally, have introduced complexities of a physiological nature via hidden hybrids. Hybrids that are a necessary part of the next few chapters in human history and coming on line now.

Why are governments taking away people's rights to choose for their own children?

I have been against this but who am I. Anyway, there are no human rights other than on political stationary.

How do vaccines either contribute or negate to the "revamping" of the next generation of bodies being brought in?

Not even those who give the order to administer them know that information

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sleeper, earlier in this thread i ask about one of the summerian gods EA, and you said he might be hiding out. Is he consider a renegade ET?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Sleeper,
What do those artificial structures look like that are on the moon now and do those who are up there now really want 'us' to eventually colonized there someday... maybe even in our lifetime?

Hi Palasheea

Colonization of the moon is a given---given to us that is, and will begin sooner than most people know

Those up there now have been told to pack up and leave, not all of them but enough to give us some space and a bit of freedom to explore and settled down in.

Many of the structures are like Winnebagos, only larger and they will simply move off into the darkness of space and work from there as we arrive in larger numbers at the turn of the century.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join