It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Sleeper.... what did you see on Mars?

I saw activity, beings coming and going from that planet.

Did you see any interesting structures???

Like... any structures that look similar to certain structures here on Earth???

I don’t recall spending much time there, but they also didn’t want me talking in detail about what I did see.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Originally posted by downtown436

Did my family see E.T. Craft? What is going on at White Sands, now(missile testing obviously)? I live within 20 miles of White Sands Missile Range now, and I'm really really curious.

Hi 436

Military testing grounds make nice cozy places for certain visitors who are impervious to our firecrackers---

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
hello sleeper?

habe you heard of planet x, tiamat, brow dwarf , binary solar star system?is coming closer to earth and the disaster is going to happen in 2012.

Hi 777

I heard about it but it’s not true

the evidence is there:
*the launch of the hubble telescope to search of this masive object
*the international space station and secret space operations are for the safety in space of important NWO earth ppl like politics,cientist,militars,religius AND A LOT OF VERY SCUM BAD ppl.
*the global warming is happening bcse tiamat is closing...
*the random eartquaques and "inusual small disasters" a around earth are signs produced to by the closing of this object called by a biblical "the destroyer".
*pole shift is going to happend when the gravitational field of this star come close to earth.

1)what can you tell me about this sleeper?

Should make a cool movie, but not much else

2)is there are a secret space war betwheen dracos/grays vs humans/pleiadians?

There are some feuds going on in plain sight around the world. The bigger stuff is none of our concern and way over our heads to understand or do anything about

3)i know ET are always here on earth but , ET are here to "catch the souls" in the moment of the accident in 2012?

Some of them are here to catch our souls every day and also they will be doing that in 2012, the years before and the years after.

4)The ET habe tould you a prediction of the future ok mankind? about the world goverments after the planet x arrival in 2012?

Planet X has been cancelled

5)wars for survival of race and Disputes for power after planet x pass the earth orbit i mean ww3 can be posible?

WW3 has been going on since WW2 stopped. This is a prison war planet and therefore turf wars are part of the games people play.

6)habe you hear music is reversible and the secret commands and messagues about demons,satan,sex,MAGIC,WARLOCKS,AND WITCHES and luxury on ALMOST all spanish songs and many english songs to(britney spears,backstreet boys,mana,la oreja de vanghog,beattles,kudai and many more bands)?i mean BACKMASKING in music...

Also state sponsored propaganda in most third world countries can be bad for the digestive system

7)you are a biblical scholar what are your predictions for 2012?

That life will be good for some and bad for others---as is true for every year

8)words are reversible to... DID YOU KNOW THIS?
SANTA=SATAN or IN SPANISH: amor(love)=ROMA reversed and GOD knows how many obsene and malefic comands you tell to ppl speaking spanish...and many other lenguagues like (latin reversed lenguage)...

They say sticks and stones can break bones but words used in propaganda can break moral fiber

9)what are the job or like you said "THE WORK"of the indigo childs?

To promote goodwill and not judge, hate, or envy others.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
A few things Sleeper... what do you make of this supposed "interview" with a reptilian?

Part 1
Part 2

They say the Triangle shaped UFOs are ours and human attempts at ARVs. They also claim the cigar shaped ones are the reptilians that reside underground. Would this be correct?

Very interesting interview with loads of info. Do you think it is real?

Its a very interesting read- This reptilian creature claimed the Earth is actually theirs- but later and in both interviews claims it is ours. I find this hypocrisy to be a bit unsettling because she never explains this and it is never mentioned.

I do not know how true this is, but it certainly feels a bit Sci-Fi in my gut.

Its is still an excellent read by a highly imaginative duo!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper

Are there any differences in the way older souls and younger souls act? Would a soul thats been around longer act more mature than a newer soul?

I've always been somewhat of a mature person, even when I was younger. Is that an indication of an older soul?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Sleeper, I just now caught on to this thread, guess i'm a 'little' late, lol.

I was just reading the part of your blog when you live on Uranus before your incarnation here on Earth.

I think I remember entering the womb during my incarnation, maybe you could clarify this for me. All I can remember is being really warm and seeing a faint pinkish translucent texture in front of me, I guess it was my moms stomach, it's like when you put a light up to your hand and look at the other side and the light shining gives your hand a pinkish color, it was exactly like this.

Have you had a similiar experience?

I entered after the birth, I came here in a ship, was shown the baby and then I was the baby in a basinet at the foot of my parent’s bed. I continued to interact with those who brought be here until my sixth birthday and then they faded into the background.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper, integrity has so many layers to it.

Yes it does but we only need to peel off a few of the top layers while here on earth, to make this life better for us and those around us, by not stepping on toes.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
For some reason, I knew you were avoiding the question I posed to you in a U2U.

Can I take your silence as meaning "yes"?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

who is the "we" in the case?

We humans

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

sleeper, i can buy the 1% phsysiological/99% psychological aspect of the argument. but you cannot tell me that GMF food is an UPGRADE. forget the protein enzymes and ecological damage (plus it is also proven it is not more economical) - what about TASTE? our foods are losing their wonderful qualities of taste and texture. take it from me, i am a gourmande and i cook a great deal. there is a huge difference in quality on many levels. gmf food seems to be devoid of SPIRIT or CHARACTER. i don't understand how that can be a GOOD thing unless the ultimate goal is to wean us off of food altogether.

Prison food is not that great unless we use lots of spices---

Also our taste buds as do all our senses don’t get better with age.

Food taste better the less of it we have---hunger really spices up the taste of crummy food, so does wine for us gluttons.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

do the prison upgrades mean to make our bodies more radio conductible?

You mean radio active----

Our minds and bodies are gradually being modified for the space age of those who are coming after us. The Next few generations will have offspring that will benefit from what torments some of us now. We are the foundation of better things to come, not necessarily the beneficiaries, unless we come back here in future lives.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
For some reason, I knew you were avoiding the question I posed to you in a U2U.

Can I take your silence as meaning "yes"?

I get several U2Us and they are more difficult to answer because you can only answer a few of them at a time and then it goes to flood control.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hi Sleeper, one more question today (and then i promise to wait at least a day before posting any more)

would you say this statememnt is true:

Most of the people on this planet are here to learn a very simple lesson at this stage, which is basically to love and support others, rather than manipulate and control them. What we now are seeing in laboratory research is that the consciousness field is directly interfacing with DNA. When a person feels love, their DNA actually unwinds and expands. If the person is feeling hatred and anger, their DNA contracts and shrivels up.

Our souls may shrivel but not our dna, however, it will know and make life more miserable via our bodies. So in essence that is a true statement, kind of

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyclopes30
Hello Sleeper

Are there any differences in the way older souls and younger souls act?

Hi 30

Yes there is, but not always in a good way

Would a soul thats been around longer act more mature than a newer soul?

More so than not

I've always been somewhat of a mature person, even when I was younger. Is that an indication of an older soul?

That is an indication, but not verification, some people are here to tidy up a few things and don’t have the burdens that afflict many nor the baggage weighting them down, and they are both old and young.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The interview may have been real, but the info is way off. I don’t wish to clarify

Bats live in crevices and so do certain entities.

So are there reptilians native to earth that live underground?

Care to clarify what entities live in the crevices with the bats?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I entered after the birth, I came here in a ship, was shown the baby and then I was the baby in a basinet at the foot of my parent’s bed. I continued to interact with those who brought be here until my sixth birthday and then they faded into the background.

You have said that a body cannot live without the soul in it, so if you came into that body some time after the birth, what soul was occupying the body of the baby before you replaced it?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
sleeper was creation an experiment or mistake?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Highly exaggerated for most, intentionally damaging for others

I guess I am one of the "others" in this case that they want to "intentionally damage". Why do they want to damage us? Why do we represent a threat?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Our minds and bodies are gradually being modified for the space age of those who are coming after us. The Next few generations will have offspring that will benefit from what torments some of us now. We are the foundation of better things to come, not necessarily the beneficiaries, unless we come back here in future lives.

Thanks for the reply, Sleeper - much appreciated. Any chance elaboration on this, such as 1) who is coming after us; 2) are the bodies being made ligher or heavier in the modifications?; 3) is this scenario a foregone conclusion for you, or are there potentially other scenarios that could happen?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sleeper, do Milton and Ra know each other? Do you have info on the entity known as Ra, whom Edgar Cayce channeled?

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join