It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sleeper.... what did you see on Mars?

Did you see any interesting structures???

Like... any structures that look similar to certain structures here on Earth???

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

wow - thanks - good read so far. it'll take a while to read through all these files, but it is an interesting so far. i look forward to hearing what sleeper and the othrs have to say about this.

cheers,
chutso

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Some of the things I have read in this thread are absolutely insane. I read about six pages and had to stop reading because it was so outlandish.

Am I really supposed to believe sleeper is being serious?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hi sleeper, glad to see you are still going strong. You mentioned E.T. activity in New Mexico. My family had a ranch that was just north of White Sands Missile Range. My Dad, Grandpa, and many other people that worked at that ranch told wild stories about the "Crazy lights" they saw. These sightings occured mostly in the late 1940's-late 1960's.

My Dad saw a light come from very high altitude, zip strait down, and stop a couple feet off the ground, less than 100 yards from where he was standing. Also I have talked to many of our former ranch employees that say they saw lights make right angle turns without slowing down, and other manuvers that would kill someone inside with extreme G-force.

My Grandfather was friends with a fellow that was very high up at White Sands Missile range, because they were in the same squadron in WWII. (549th night fighters) He told my Grandfather that Oscura peak was hollowed out, and used for flying saucer stuff. This facility is also known to some as "area 29".

Did my family see E.T. Craft? What is going on at White Sands, now(missile testing obviously)? I live within 20 miles of White Sands Missile Range now, and I'm really really curious.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
hello sleeper?

habe you heard of planet x, tiamat, brow dwarf , binary solar star system?is coming closer to earth and the disaster is going to happen in 2012.

the evidence is there:
*the launch of the hubble telescope to search of this masive object
*the international space station and secret space operations are for the safety in space of important NWO earth ppl like politics,cientist,militars,religius AND A LOT OF VERY SCUM BAD ppl.
*the global warming is happening bcse tiamat is closing...
*the random eartquaques and "inusual small disasters" a around earth are signs produced to by the closing of this object called by a biblical "the destroyer".
*pole shift is going to happend when the gravitational field of this star come close to earth.

1)what can you tell me about this sleeper?

2)is there are a secret space war betwheen dracos/grays vs humans/pleiadians?

3)i know ET are always here on earth but , ET are here to "catch the souls" in the moment of the accident in 2012?

4)The ET habe tould you a prediction of the future ok mankind? about the world goverments after the planet x arrival in 2012?

5)wars for survival of race and Disputes for power after planet x pass the earth orbit i mean ww3 can be posible?

6)habe you hear music is reversible and the secret commands and messagues about demons,satan,sex,MAGIC,WARLOCKS,AND WITCHES and luxury on ALMOST all spanish songs and many english songs to(britney spears,backstreet boys,mana,la oreja de vanghog,beattles,kudai and many more bands)?i mean BACKMASKING in music...

7)you are a biblical scholar what are your predictions for 2012?

8)words are reversible to... DID YOU KNOW THIS?
SANTA=SATAN or IN SPANISH: amor(love)=ROMA reversed and GOD knows how many obsene and malefic comands you tell to ppl speaking spanish...and many other lenguagues like (latin reversed lenguage)...

9)what are the job or like you said "THE WORK"of the indigo childs?

habe a good holydays anyways sleeper
god bless to you and your family

[edit on 23-11-2007 by indigo777]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by indigo777]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sleeper, I just now caught on to this thread, guess i'm a 'little' late, lol.

I was just reading the part of your blog when you live on Uranus before your incarnation here on Earth.

I think I remember entering the womb during my incarnation, maybe you could clarify this for me. All I can remember is being really warm and seeing a faint pinkish translucent texture in front of me, I guess it was my moms stomach, it's like when you put a light up to your hand and look at the other side and the light shining gives your hand a pinkish color, it was exactly like this.

Have you had a similiar experience?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sleeper, integrity has so many layers to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SholaHopper
Hello Sleeper,

I've recently read you blog and enjoyed it very much. Thankyou for putting it up.
In your opinion, what is the significance of the blue orb. I've recently had a dream in which I was traveling between planets riding around on one. I was trying to catch up with my brother. I remember asking why he wasn't where i guess he was 'supposed' to be.
many thanks

Hi Hopper

Orbs are modes of transporting souls; most don’t notice they are inside an orb when they are taken places while their bodies' sleep.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Hi Sleeper,
what is happening to our soul while we're doing time here ? is there more stuff going on outside our physical dimension that involves our soul (like, parallel lives or any kind of activity) ?

Or is our soul fully "trapped" or involved in this reality down here, and nothing else.
Thanks

Hi bert

Some believe that we have split souls, be in more than one place at a time. Something in that order can be true way up the ladder but not with us down here. What we see in the mirror is all there is, but during some tests done while we sleep we may encounter someone that looks just like us, and that is very scary, because then we see what we really look like.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I have a few more Universe questions...lol

Is our Universe infinite in size?

Hi Wasp

Yes it is

Is our Universe laid out in the same way as a planet as in, if you go in a straight line you end up where you began?

No, it doesn’t wrap

Is there an infinite amount of Universes?

Dimensionally speaking yes

One day when we become a really advanced soul will we able to create our own Universe and the life forms in it?

Like in a virtual world and create living creatures with souls so that we can torment them? No

Please fill in the blanks

A large cluster of Suns is a Galaxy
A large cluster of Galaxies is a Universe
A large cluster of Universes is:

unnecessary

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
1)what can you tell me about 2012 sleeper?

2)is there are a secret space war betwheen dracos/grays vs humans/pleiadians?

3)i know ET are always here on earth but , ET are here to "catch the souls" in the moment of the accident in 2012?

4)The ET habe tould you a prediction of the future ok mankind? about the world goverments after the planet x arrival in 2012?

5)wars for survival of race and Disputes for power after planet x pass the earth orbit i mean ww3 can be posible?

6)habe you hear music is reversible and the secret commands and messagues about demons,satan,sex,MAGIC,WARLOCKS,AND WITCHES and luxury on ALMOST all spanish songs and many english songs to(britney spears,backstreet boys,mana,la oreja de vanghog,beattles,kudai and many more bands)?i mean BACKMASKING in music...

7)you are a biblical scholar what are your predictions for 2012?
thanxs sleeper
i really enjoy ppl who know more or same as me ^_^ advanced ppl=good ppl
cya next time
indigo

[edit on 24-11-2007 by indigo777]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
I don't know why, but I just remembered something I had nearly forgotten. I was driving by myself to New Mexico for the first time -- playing Dark City soundtrack loudly on my stereo -- to meet my pen pal for the first time (someone I later married), and I had to pull over for gas along the way. When I was pulling out of the gas station, there was a stop light before the ramp to merge back onto the highway. While I was stopped there (it was around midnight or so), a UFO from out of nowhere just pulled right up in front of the stop light, just long enough for me to get an eye-full, then took off as quickly as it came (out of nowhere). I checked, no missing time. I kind of dismissed it, thinking it was probably our guys testing something new and they were curious about who was playing that prison planet music so loud as I ripped through the desert night at a 140 mph. Looking back, I was definitely putting it out there I wanted an encounter. But I always assumed the encounter was one of ours. It was just a typical looking saucer shape.

Do you think that was ET in origin? Possibly giving me a sign? I have to say, this meeting with my pen pal changed the entire course of my life - for the better I might add.

It’s not for me to say if it was one of ours or if it was them, but them would be the most likely

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sleeper, I know we've been going in circles on this one. And I would really appreciate getting this one straight.

Are you saying that GMFs, microwave towers (or whatever name you want to give them), pesticides, heavy metals, and lord knows what else, are okay for our bodies, or just that the damage is exaggerated?

Highly exaggerated for most, intentionally damaging for others

Anyone who has a minimal knowledge of chemistry, anatomy and physiology knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that these substances are quite harmful to the human body in the quantities that are currently being introduced into our systems. HMs in high quantities create irreversible, long-term damage, yet interestingly, make us more radio-conductible. Can you comment on that?

There are no accidents and some souls are being put through the ringer---no pun intended, and others are being slowly modified via what we call conventional means.

Can you explain how toxins, manipulated ELFs, HMs, and unknown protein enzymes from GMFs are "revamping our bodies"? Can you prove that they are not damaging us in any way? Because, I can tell you, my body is
ing from them.

1 percent physiological, 99 percent psychological

The pollution is more real for some and much less for others---things will continue to change and some will adapt and others will not, its part of the prison upgrades that will be taking place here on earth for the next two centuries.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I assume Luther had ET assistance? What was the purpose of his slant on things?

All people who affect the course of mankind had ET assistance.

The Catholic Church became too powerful and corrupt and needed competition, competition is a means of changing things.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

we call conventional means"

who is the "we" in the case?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

you said: "The pollution is more real for some and much less for others---things will continue to change and some will adapt and others will not, its part of the prison upgrades that will be taking place here on earth for the next two centuries."
---------------

sleeper, i can buy the 1% phsysiological/99% psychological aspect of the argument. but you cannot tell me that GMF food is an UPGRADE. forget the protein enzymes and ecological damage (plus it is also proven it is not more economical) - what about TASTE? our foods are losing their wonderful qualities of taste and texture. take it from me, i am a gourmande and i cook a great deal. there is a huge difference in quality on many levels. gmf food seems to be devoid of SPIRIT or CHARACTER. i don't understand how that can be a GOOD thing unless the ultimate goal is to wean us off of food altogether.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

do the prison upgrades mean to make our bodies more radio conductible?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What about twin planets? Isn't there such a thing?

There are but not in this solar system

And on a possibly related note... Why were Nazis interested in studying twins (supposedly this research is ongoing).

Twins tend to be more in tune with each other in a supernatural way regardless of distance between them. What makes that possible is the curiosity, and how does one manipulate or recreate that magic, is what Hitler was, and others are after.

Why are so many twins being born today, aside from the fact that many women have to take fertility treatments?

It’s in the sweet potatoes---

is there a purpose for studying twins by ETs or black ops? What info are they looking for.

Not by ET, but black ops certainly, they are looking to understand the brain wave phenomena

postscriptum: sorry for posting so much! just trying to make you earn your pay, Sleeper!

You mean the check is in the mail---

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, one more question today (and then i promise to wait at least a day before posting any more)

would you say this statememnt is true:

Most of the people on this planet are here to learn a very simple lesson at this stage, which is basically to love and support others, rather than manipulate and control them. What we now are seeing in laboratory research is that the consciousness field is directly interfacing with DNA. When a person feels love, their DNA actually unwinds and expands. If the person is feeling hatred and anger, their DNA contracts and shrivels up.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
A few things Sleeper... what do you make of this supposed "interview" with a reptilian?

Part 1
Part 2

They say the Triangle shaped UFOs are ours and human attempts at ARVs. They also claim the cigar shaped ones are the reptilians that reside underground. Would this be correct?

Very interesting interview with loads of info. Do you think it is real?

The interview may have been real, but the info is way off. I don’t wish to clarify

Also, Sleeper, what did you mean by "It’s a portal for the bats?" Maybe it's just my paranoid mind, but it seems that might have been a nice little teaser of info. Please tell us what that means. =)

Bats live in crevices and so do certain entities.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join