It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!

These questions are a bit early.

What do you give a person like Milton for Christmas exactly?

What do you give someone who has everything? Nothing

What did he give you last year?

Lots of work

How do you keep him under control around the table with all the food at Christmas?

He always fly’s home for the holidays

Does your house have the best decorations in the street? You could just park his craft on the roof and have it flash its lights....lol

I think it’s a great idea, but gas prices what they are he likes to keep his gas guzzler parked, not sure how he is getting home cause I aint giving him no gas money

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I've recently been thinking about things I did in the past, and lets just say there are a few things I've done that I'm not that proud of. They weren't done out of hate or envy, but out of boredom and a childish desire to impress the wrong crowd. Some of my actions caused a lot of pain and heartache for some people.

What would you say matters more; your intentions you had behind your actions, or the overall outcome of them and how they affected the lives of other people?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
So how does that work with channelers - especially the ones who are not conscious during their channeling, like Edgar Cayce? Some channel and remain conscious, yet others don't remember a thing afterward.

Channeling is not what it seems but I don’t want to give away what it is because they told me not to

ps What are the "very rare exceptions"?

Nostradamus and Cayce,

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi sleeper
introducing myself...
well i study psicology and i am very like you. i habe read 3 pages per day of almost 300 , read your blog in 1 night i was fasinated simply amusing!!.
all thath you say is totally coherent we like spicologist (not all)habe a vast knoledge about all the ciences and parapsicology(no science ,the unknown ) about the man.
i am acuarius i born whith a gift the ET aloud me to remember a little about my past lifes and I FELT I HABE A WORK here on earth whith my mother.see all the material on internet and almost all thath info came whith me since the moment i born i am the only son in a family of 3 persons and in this page you can seee the caracteristics of a indigo child:
are you one?(tyo all ppl including yourself sleeper^_^)
www.metagifted.org...

i habe ALL thath caracteristics just simply ALL i was shoked when i see this!
my mother always think i was special or diferent. i am 360 open minded and i am 24 years old but my mother told me i am a old men in knoledge

well every time i see on the streets where i live i see BAD ppl convicts, reapers,thief,and all thath crap outside!!!and all the time in my short life i live they harras me and attack me, and you are complitly right i know there are good ppl we can call them Missionaries,messangers,nice ppl whith a WORK and a mision on earth but i felt alone bcse the ppl is not like in the nordic parts of the earth the ppl is diferent here the ppl is vey low in thinking is BASIC, drinking bear,sex,eat,sleep,the popular guy, THEY Are IGNORANT and i was tryng to comunicate by many ways(web page,fotolog,chat,messenger,etc) all the info i know about this world and chating WHITH ppl about this topics and they ignore this, they said i am crazy and all the info i am telling to them is my invention or a BIG STORY OR STUPIDITY.i speak topics about dreams related past lifes, we are like a camera we record all the experiences in life and all is saved to the Unconscious the purposse of life is NOT the ppl worry about US is to show mercy to the other to your brother working in team and be 1 in the colective thinking, work to 1 ,and working like 1 and be 1 is to get a way of life ignoring the temptations of the devil like drugs,sex,alcohol,capital sins.and go against all thath crap to follow a dificult path a path of redemption and remembering all what we are trough the life you are living via dreams,living and recoignicing your karma of past lifes, i categorice dreams in 2 diferent kind of dreams
1)premonitory dreams
2)and past life dreams (i got this dreams ET beings i think they allow me to remember about my life they gibe me the key to unlock some mysteries about my own life. to make a work i am very clear what i am and waht i want.but i want to chat whith ppl of my level or more higher bcse this ppl is good i felt they are beatifull , advanced in thinking.
i think advanced ppl simply they hate money,wars, superficial ppl emos,fotologers),selfish ppl ,killers,rapers,evil,corrupt systems,politics,militars of all kind, violence,hate,devil workshippers,"renegade" ET, all of this are simply enemys of the peace but something i dont tolerate is IGNORANCE and stupidity i am here like many millions more like me around earth and i dare to point all this crap of this JAIL and playground.
well know a lot of topics like:
pastlifes,reincarnation,dreams,psicology,teology,astronomy,et,yetis,mars,moon,the flood,2012,ET,"renegade"ET,BERMUDA sites,masons/illuminati and his simbolism,earh changing and pole shift,ww3,satanism,lucifer and all kind of evil workshippers,nephilims, reversable music(backmasking inverted tracks secret messages and commands),subliminal messagues in the media ,human slavement(celulars,tv,music,and many other methods we dont see),earth history,and the list go and go. i congratulate your answers whith a little of humor XD.
lets go to questions
greetings

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Sleeper,

is there a chance that within the next three or four decades there'll be a radical change in the type of energy used for cars, planes, etc...

Very good chance

and on water treatment (drinkable water but also used waters) any breakthrough coming up ?

There are solutions to every problem when politics don’t get in the way, and that is what stymies many innovations---but certain people like to put the blame elsewhere and therefore keep more people in the world living in poverty and misery---these blind leaders do a good job of leading the blind to disaster

Nevertheless, many things are in the works to solve the water problem for many but not for most.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Since you are somewhat of a Biblical scholar, in your opinion, what does "The meek shall inherit the earth" mean?

Well that has never happened although there have been many attempts.

It’s an Old Testament saying that was written to give encouragement to the Israelites against the Philistines, the Babylonians, the Syrians and the Egyptians amongst many others that bullied the “meek” Jews throughout most of their early history.

Because Abraham humbled himself to god his seed, offspring, would cover the ends of the earth---they would inherit the Promised Land---which was Canaan, then Palestine and now the most volatile place on the planet, the Middle East.

And that’s no place for the meek

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi Sleeper,

If the renegade aliens are planting their seed at all corners of the earth, whats the seed of?, manipulated souls of hate, or dire circumstance in third world countries.

They are attracted to high concentrations of hate and help fan the flames

Are they here for a purpose, to serve something or for them to eventually come around in full circle

For many around the world they have never stopped being full circle, can they gain the upper hand on the rest of the world? yes they can.

I would assume the higher ups could easily erase them, could'nt they?

They could turn them off in an instant and make life here all nice and pretty but that don’t mean that they will. Unfortunately some souls need to go through hell fire to learn that fire really hurts

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hi Sleeper,

I've recently been thinking about things I did in the past, and lets just say there are a few things I've done that I'm not that proud of. They weren't done out of hate or envy, but out of boredom and a childish desire to impress the wrong crowd. Some of my actions caused a lot of pain and heartache for some people.

What would you say matters more; your intentions you had behind your actions, or the overall outcome of them and how they affected the lives of other people?

You know that saying “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”

Some of us mean well but we are stupid, and do things without thinking---we all fall into that category now and then, its human nature.

Do we get off scot free when others get hurt by our naïve actions? No.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
*sleeper habe you seen the movie "the secret" is a movie talks about the power of our toughts can acomplish all what we want .
is this real?
*or the movie "what "·%$&%/$% you really know?" talks about the same and the power of thinking and how a positive life change and see things the negative beings cant see and understand.

1)my question if this is true we really as human beings and prisioners of this jail/playground can utilice this power over matter?

2)can evil use this power to?

3)you know someting why the goverments are slaving us?

4)i habe seen in my dreams in the past i was a thief,convict ,sometimes i was released i want to share this experience in the future whith more detayls but my question is related to redemption(this is a therm i use to call to change my way of life to gain freedom and in my next life if i was good my life can be saved i am corect?

5)all the politicals and ppl on power illuminatis, freemasons, masons etc are all friends? or they compete for power? i mean ww3 the big G´S
AMERICA,briton,france,germany,italy(vatican),spain VS mid east nations,sudamerica,cuba,RUSSIA,china.civil war?

6) i am correct thath there are BAD ET SOULS from all the galaxy in prison planets like earth encarnated in human bodys thaths why there are very smart and inteligente ppl use theyr skill to negative purposses?
thanxs

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo777

Originally posted by indigo777
and in this page you can seee the caracteristics of a indigo child:
are you one?(tyo all ppl including yourself sleeper^_^)

Hi indigo777

I'm not indigo, I'm Italian---

Heck, it's late and my humor is getting squishy, so sorry---

But thanks for your post---

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo777
*sleeper habe you seen the movie "the secret" is a movie talks about the power of our toughts can acomplish all what we want .
is this real?

I have not seen the movie but we can accomplish anything that we wish and work to accomplish

*or the movie "what "•%$&%/$% you really know?" talks about the same and the power of thinking and how a positive life change and see things the negative beings cant see and understand.

Haven’t seen it

1)my question if this is true we really as human beings and prisioners of this jail/playground can utilice this power over matter?

It don’t matter why we are here, if we are given the opportunity to improve by being allowed to believe that we can then we can

2)can evil use this power to?

Yes, evil people can use it too, and become less evil or more evil

3)you know someting why the goverments are slaving us?

Some governments that is their job, others we give our souls over to them in hopes that they will take care of us---never happens and we become their slaves

4)i habe seen in my dreams in the past i was a thief,convict ,sometimes i was released i want to share this experience in the future whith more detayls but my question is related to redemption(this is a therm i use to call to change my way of life to gain freedom and in my next life if i was good my life can be saved i am corect?

You are correct

5)all the politicals and ppl on power illuminatis, freemasons, masons etc are all friends? or they compete for power? i mean ww3 the big G´S

We all compete for power that’s why we are down here.

AMERICA,briton,france,germany,italy(vatican),spain VS mid east nations,sudamerica,cuba,RUSSIA,china.civil war?

We don’t have to fire a shot to be at war, and we are at war now

6) i am correct thath there are BAD ET SOULS from all the galaxy in prison planets like earth encarnated in human bodys thaths why there are very smart and inteligente ppl use theyr skill to negative purposses?
thanxs

That’s true

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What's up with all these FEMA detention camps getting all renovated everywhere. I've seen the videos of old train maintenance yards getting electronic turnstile gates, barbed wire pointing inward, etc. The govt. seems to have set aside a large amount of cash to update many places seemingly to keep people inside. You've mentioned no Marshall law is coming, but it seems the govt. would love to scoop up the typical ATSer that feel free thought and non-sheeple behaviour is the best path. All these patriot acts that essentially say they can lock us up if we disagree with the govt. seems to be setting that stage for an eventually showdown. Will the evil power brokers be stopped by ET intervention? Why spend money building up detention centers? I saw the footage of protesters during the Republican convention in Manhatten where they locked up desenters by hours in an old ferry terminal. At what point will this all come to a head?

It would seem that events like Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma Mura building, etc. are steps toward making the sheeple believe the govt. all powerful and you can't stand alone against the tide. Like they demonize individuals who want to stand apart with their own ideals and not be part of the normal flow. Perhaps these events (including 9/11, Iraq, Madrid, Bali, etc.) are just another part of being on a prison planet so that fear can be wielded against the masses and people are being challenged to stand up for themselves?

I know our prison planet is not supposed to be a picnic where we're all sitting around and singing Kumbaya and holding hands, but does a future with FEMA concentration camps need to be the alternative? What can we do to shape the future so we can at least have some peace of mind and not get sucked into a whole big fearfest. I hate to think we're going to be like the movie "Children of Men"....

Is it for the better to just tune out the mayhem and appreciate what you got while you got it, despite fears of the world slowly being flushed down the crapper? Is this fearfest really our future and reality or a mere illusion?

BTW, despite the downer questions, I truly hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Your hard work on this thread is greatly appreciated by many

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hi Sleeper,

You know that saying “the road to hell is paved with good intentions”

Some of us mean well but we are stupid, and do things without thinking---we all fall into that category now and then, its human nature.

Do we get off scot free when others get hurt by our naïve actions? No.

Well I wouldn't expect to get off scot free, but most of those bad things I did was when I was in my early teens and still very naive.

Is age thrown into account when deciding how severely you should be penalized? Would a 15 year old face the same consequences as a 30 year old if they commited the same act?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenRobot

Hello Robot,

In the movie K-PAX Prot spent his last days on earth in a mental institution.

To most people that would suck big time. It would probably make us even crazier to be stuck in a place like that where if you fight back violently they sack you and fill you up with meds.

But Prot sure looked like he had a good time, seems to me he made the best out of what he had and his positive attitude even helped some people along the way...........

What ever happens in the future we get what we got up to us what we make of it.

I'm going to smile and holed on to the little bit of goodness and integrity that I have mustered like I'm riding an angry bull. ^_^

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

On this tread in past posts people have asked you if you were protected due to the things you say and reveal (reveal in your cool funny way).

But what about us?

I'm sure we are not even scratching the Sufis but if by chance we dig just a tad bit to deep.

Would Milton lend a hand in protection?

Or is that up to our ET's?

Do we have special clearance on this thread?

When i look up at the sky at night i see stars and a moon and some far Brit planets. Here on earth i see oceans, deserts, forests, jungles, swamps and planes.

Do High lvl ET"s see the Universe like I see the Earth?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
No, your all being watched until this life is over and the others, better hope to make it off this rock or your next incarnation will be in a third world hell hole or worse for getting to close.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by pak88]

[edit on 20-11-2007 by pak88]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Once again my marriage has been tossed in the toilet and flushed. As it swirls I am force to decide whether or not to reach out and snatch it out before it goes down. Part of me says grab it dumb ass. Part of me says if it was meant to go down no matter how many times I grab it will just get flushed again. If it was not meant to go down it would simply block up, over flow, and come out on its own.
Playing games with destiny is pretty scary I feel like just letting go to see what happens. Do you think that would be a mistake?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

If it’s their intention to hide why make the clouds look like a ship?

That's what I thought, too, but maybe they wanted people to "suspect" it was a ship - like a nudge to get people wondering. Plus, New Mexico is a hotbed of UFO activity - is it mostly US black ops stuff?

Also, what is up with Pensecola, Florida? It appears that UFOs are such a natural occurence there that nobody even thinks twice about it when they see one.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
to zenfish:

Under the Bleachers, by Semore Butts. It was an attempt at humour.

[edit on 20/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Why medicine in particular? Aren't you concerned about the genetically modified foods, pesticides, water, electromagnetic pollution, etc?

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join