It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hello Tommy,

Thanks a lot for that story it happens to me a lot too.

Would it not be funny if the guy got home and was like "What the @#$% you mean i was eating MY COOKIES!!! That cant be I saw here grab them and put them on the table. Aww man and here i thought i was really eating hers. I'm going right back there and giving her a piece of my mind!"

hehehe.........................

Thanks for the post Tommy great message.......

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

This question is related to sock puppets.

When I was young, I had one particular animal companion that I was very close to (ironically knick named “Socks”) who was like a guardian and a companion to me. We played games like hide-and-seek, tag, and I taught him how to shake his head for “yes” and “no”, how to shake hands, and he liked to pick me up after school. Often at night, he’d lay at my feet, and I felt he was protecting me. We communicated telepathically, but I didn’t think anything of it at the time – it just seemed normal. Then one day, one of my girlfriends from school found out about my cat, and she started telling everyone about it. Shortly after this, Socks was “taken” from me. I have always thought that this relationship was not permitted to continue by some higher-ups. Since then, I have had some interesting experiences with my animals, but nothing like what I had with Socks.

You have said that animals don’t have souls, but can channel other souls through them. In the case of my cat Socks, could a guardian have been occupying his body for a specified period of time? What may have been the reason for cutting off our time together?

It seems to me that humans are “sock puppets”, too. (Not just politicians – LOL) I mean, what is channelling if not being a sock puppet? Humans channel in one form or another, whether they are aware of it or not. But we have souls, unlike animals, so what does that say about the sovereignty of our souls? What are the rules and regulations of sock puppeteering in the ET world?

In advance, I give you the tinfoil hat award – just to save JL the time of saying so!

Chutso

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Many people seem to think that because so many ET craft seem saucer shaped, that it's a mass illusion because people are seeing what they've been preconditioned to see from movies, etc. My thought is that we see saucers a lot because some ETs can present their craft in any shape they want and choose the shape we are expecting. Are most craft saucer shaped or are we being presented with something that wouldn't shock us...the real deal being much weirder and kept under raps?

Your UFO cloud comment got me thinking. If UFOs can use clouds to cover their tracks, that would work great for them. Since many cloud "experts" use the explanation it wasn't a UFO it was a cloud...when it reality it wasn't a cloud it was a UFO

Regarding the blue service station apparition that you deemed "swamp gas", since you frequently use sarcasm and twist your answers and UFO/ET sightings were historically labeled "swamp gas" I'd guess what your really saying is the opposite of what you said. Sort of using reverse psychology in your answer to say what you can't really say. Am I close or crazy? I find reading between the lines of your post to be extremely interesting.

Are DUMBs the product of huge tunneling machines that are secret? Is the rock simply evaporated, melted or removed by conventional means. I'd think there would be huge piles of rock on the surface that would be hard to hide if they didn't have some high tech way of getting rid of the tunneling evidence. Do some of these go far enough down to interact with the sleeping chambers of the lizards? Like a passage way to some deep earth catacomb that house what some feel are ancient peoples/reptoids/etc.?

I've recently read up on some esoteric military submarines called the Phoenix class. We've supposedly got many of these all over the oceans. Are these able to see the various underwater bases the ETs supposedly have? Are there areas they know to stay away from?

Peru seems a hot spot for UFOs with the very cool Nasca lines, Machu Piccu, etc. Was this one of the central points of ET visitation at one point or are there others areas in South America with just as much history but hidden evidence covered over by jungles?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

A friend of mine took this pic in Santa Fe, New Mexico and asked me to post it for him. He never believed in UFOs before, but standing underneath that enormous, strange-looking cloud that day (only cloud in the sky for miles) has since changed his mind. What do you think? (a camoufflaged UFO?)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Chutso

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Originally posted by chutso_ha
But what about the innocently accused person? Would this person show more integrity by turning the other cheek - taking the lumps and suffering silently - knowing their reputation has been tarnished and abused and left them in poverty? Or perhaps there is some lesson in it for the innocently accused wherein Integrity takes on the form of Silent Observer.
Any thoughts?

Hi chutso

The innocent don’t come to earth unless they are on vacation. True, you may have done nothing in this life to merit being screwed over but somewhere down the line a tab was not paid in full or not at all, so now it has to be paid.

Therefore if you have no honorable recourse take your lumps and move on, everything is temporary, and this life is over, and we are faced with another one, and that’s the bottom line---do we keep creating more tabs that will be paid for or free ourselves of the “illusions” of this temporary existence and our perceived problems?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Hey Sleeper,

There is a new film out there showing a fleet of UFO’s over Taiwan. Friends of yours?

www.livevideo.com...

Raf

They wish---

MOD EDIT: Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i am not sure if you mentioned it in the thread somewhere, because i haven't read it all yet, but what happens if you take somthing more than advil or a glass of wine? what would it do to you? and what about your family - do you discourage them from taking "medicine"?

I’m discouraged from taking any drugs even prescriptions. And my wife and children do the same for the most part.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
hi Sleeper,

and thanks for your reply about pets... I do have a cat and I can totally relate to what you're saying regarding the master/slave relationship. Sometimes I look at my cat and don't know which is which....

I was wondering if Milton is from the Pleiades or has anything to do with the Pleiadians ?

Hi bert

He is not a pleiadian

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

yes, but what would be the effect on your body/mind?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hello again Sleeper,

I would like to ask you about "moments of clarity." It's hard to describe the sensation or perception other than a brief moment of absolute clarity. I have had them much too briefly but what a fantastic feeling it is/was.
Is this something my guides may be allowing me to feel? Or have I turned down the brain-static briefly enough to tune into a higher conscious level.
Thank you for keeping on
Vortices

Hi Vortices

Mind clutter is the culprit and unfortunately many contribute to that clutter by doing things they believe will de-clutter via mantras and chants. Believe it or not but trying to quiet the mind can and is often more taxing than a bar filled with noise and smoke.

Unfortunately there is no one solution that fits everyone; therefore we have to find our own way to a mellow mind.

Try not to think so much and let life happen is the advice I can give---and find and do the things you enjoy most, surprisingly it could be that simple.

Also, try and enjoy whatever you are stuck in doing until you find the things you enjoy---we are allowed to enjoy everything we do even if we don’t want to.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
So did the ETs detroy Atlantis so they would not be remebered?

Atlantis was destroyed to make way for others. But not all of them perished, they where given other dominions elsewhere and here on earth.

Is the reason we cannot see souls is because our little brains are only designed to see what our creators want us to see on this planet or is the soul and other entities, angels, etc actually in another dimension?

We don’t see souls because that would be very distracting to our illusions here on earth. Our souls are very magical and paranormal in nature---people freak out when they see the paranormal---yet we see it every time we look in the mirror and look at other people----freaky man.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

i am curious by this comment - and i know you were being partially sarcastic - but is this in any way connected to the "revamping" of our bodies you mentioned?

Not connected

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i don't think i like where i cemented my path. i mean, i could do a lot better. how can we feel motivated to break out of our habits and patterns - which are so comfortable, unfortunately - and see our choices better?

When we are comfortable with the weight of our baggage motivation to change needs to come from elsewhere

What is the benefit of making those changes? If we don’t see any we aint going to change

As far as knowing our choices, well depends on our age, if we are ninety and broke becoming a real estate magnate might be out of the question.

Ability and desire determines our choices, the magic comes once we make them and stick with them.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by chutso_ha

But what about the innocently accused person? Would this person show more integrity by turning the other cheek - taking the lumps and suffering silently - knowing their reputation has been tarnished and abused and left them in poverty? Or perhaps there is some lesson in it for the innocently accused wherein Integrity takes on the form of Silent Observer.
Any thoughts?

Hi chutso

The innocent don’t come to earth unless they are on vacation. True, you may have done nothing in this life to merit being screwed over but somewhere down the line a tab was not paid in full or not at all, so now it has to be paid.

Therefore if you have no honorable recourse take your lumps and move on, everything is temporary, and this life is over, and we are faced with another one, and that’s the bottom line---do we keep creating more tabs that will be paid for or free ourselves of the “illusions” of this temporary existence and our perceived problems?

Thanks for the great question and answer guys. "Take your lumps and move on." That's two lumps for me please.

"Life is an adventure in forgiveness" -Norman Cousins

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Some other posters were talking to each other about something along thees lines.

Some times I look into the mirror and wonder what i am on the other side.
Friends and family see me as a nice funny good hearted person, and if i don't talk about politics or morals so do strangers.

(I don't talk about stuff like that so often now and when i do I give my two cents K.I.S.S.)

But some of the things you have said make me wonder if on Earth in my cute cuddly human body and my cynical yet cute cuddly personality could be totally different on the other side.
I mean my soul could have initially, when it was first put on this rock or even before coming from an even lower high security planet been a real monster.

Hi Izarith

Real monster, not likely, they are neck deep into breaking rocks that the sun doesn’t shine for them on a sunny day.

Its scary to think that the dreams that are blocked are of me as Hannibal face mask and everything growling at my ET warden that is trying to help me.

Hannibal type beings are a whole other category than human

I could be a real bad soul That is a nice guy on Earth for the same reason that pets are loving.

There are many of those here but they don’t get to know or understand much of anything, and certainly wouldn’t be asking questions on threads like this one---their lives suck way too much, and they don’t see any good in anyone, and don’t want to.

Sleeper one of my greatest heroes in the world is Pancho Villa. Could that be an indication of being a renegade soul?

It’s an indication that we all like to be bad now and then----that’s why we are here in the first place---if we wanted to be like the angels we wouldn’t be “down” here.

Are the bad things we liked to do in past lives reversed into things that make us sick in this life?

We are kept from doing certain things for many different reasons

When bad ET's are put into indefinite storage are they awaiting something like what we would consider a trial verdict?

No, the trial is over, it’s something unexplainable in human terms

Could I have been one of the worst scum bags ever to come into existence?

If you were you wouldn’t be on earth

If i was is being on earth sign of good progress?

For those going in the right direction

If I was put on Earth from a higher lvl planet how big of a booboo was it? (if not on mission or vacation)
Thanks Sleeper.................

That info is not available to us.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dear Magic 8 Ball.....will I find the woman of my dreams?

It is not in the cards.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Stay on Topic.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Thanks for your comment, Zenfish and Sleeper. Taking the lumps and becoming a Silent Observer is very instructive, even though it can be hard to own up to our so-called negative experiences. Certain events don't always make sense at the time in which they occur -- but if we become neutral observers, we eventually find a space of clarity that helps us understand and transmute our blocks. I am not always great at being a silent observer, but when I am, I see results.

By the way, Zenfish, I love your signature line - Norman Cousens is an example for all of us. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was diagnosed with terminal cancer - 6 months to live - and he shut himself up in his house and
'd his arse off and went into total remission of his cancer. Stunned his doctors and family, needless to say. Says a lot about how humour being a strong healing agent.

Cheers,
Chutso

ps: i had to edit - Freudian Slip: I typed in "Normal" Cousens instead of Norman. Can you imagine if you named your kid "Normal"? LMAO

[edit on 18/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

That's a good idea, MrPenny. Why don't you start your own Magic 8 Ball thread. Instead of "yes" or "no" answers, use your "heads up" or "heads down" coin; a penurious and time saving approach!

ps - and I'd like to be the first to stand trial ;-)

[edit on 18/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sleeper,

It's evident from the past few hundred pages that doing bad things gets you nowhere fast, as far as ET is concerned

But if someone does good things, is it equally admired by ET? I'm not talking about giving loads of money to charity - as that can be as much about self-satisfaction for the philanthropist - but about bigger sacrifices, for example the soldier who dies for his country in the belief that it will be a better place because of his sacrifice ............... or the man who pulls his drowning child out of the water but loses his own life. Does self sacrifice garner a special attention from ET as it involves giving up that which most of us hold dearest - our own life?

Gaz

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Sleeper,

It's evident from the past few hundred pages that doing bad things gets you nowhere fast, as far as ET is concerned

But if someone does good things, is it equally admired by ET? I'm not talking about giving loads of money to charity - as that can be as much about self-satisfaction for the philanthropist - but about bigger sacrifices, for example the soldier who dies for his country in the belief that it will be a better place because of his sacrifice ............... or the man who pulls his drowning child out of the water but loses his own life. Does self sacrifice garner a special attention from ET as it involves giving up that which most of us hold dearest - our own life?

Gaz

I hope you don't believe that.

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join