It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5

Sleeper, can Miltons ship phase in/out of other ships like it and never effect the other ship?

You mean pass through it like a ghost? Alien ships are impervious and pervious at the same time, but they don't seem to follow any rules or protocol that we humans can comprehend.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

ah ha, i knew it......

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

But seriously....as much as you think you may know about aliens and all, shouldn't you then know the reason why people get abducted?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

In your answers you hint that our next 'upgrade' is not due until around the turn of the century, yet there are a lot of people saying that 2012 is the year that this will happen.
What is with the 2012 agenda and what is all the hype about? Why has this year been singled out? Their must be something of significance that will happen.

Wishful thinking, we all need something to happen that will make everything Ok, and we look for that to happen externally rather than internally.

If the Mayan calendar has been interpreted correctly this is the time that our consciousness will be at its maximum. What are your thoughts on the accuracy of this?

Why wait that long to open up our consciousness? Besides, that’s an individual thing, and we each must turn that key on our own.

Also, many people alive today are not going to be alive in 2012, so are they going to miss out on this gala event?

Will the Earth be inline with the centre of the galaxy during this time period and does it create any extra psychic energy for people?

I don’t wish to squash people’s hopes and dreams with that particular date, but there is no special galactic alignment going to take place on any specific year---heck it could happen tomorrow---or not---

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

No XL5, I know exactly what you are talking about, but it is not that. I know the difference.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by sleeper

But seriously....as much as you think you may know about aliens and all, shouldn't you then know the reason why people get abducted?

Maybe I don't know all that much about it

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sleeper,
I have been thinking recently about all the things you have written, GREAT JOB, keep up the work. I did have the idea about thought.
I am wondering if by using "pure" thought the ET's are able to control reality, there ships, etc?
I am thinking they really don't need mechanical means to do any of this

Could this be how we move "up the ladder" Controlling our minds to "clear, pure" thinking?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Well, Sleeper, I don't remember any "events" happening in association with the black spot. Can they use the vortex just to spy? also, do you know what groups have that capability, other than block ops?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

actually, i am replying to my own post to clarify my question:

You say that all of the groups have that capability. Can you be more specific about which groups? Because it seems that different groups use different methods to achieve the same results. Some seem to be able to do it through thought or mental frequencies alone (like they don't need gadgets) and others seem to rely on scientific gadgets to do their work.

so regarding the black spot vortex i am seeing, i assume it is not the types who use mental, thought or spiritual frequencies to work. so i assume the black spot vortex comes from those types who rely on scientific gadgetry?

do you know those kind of details and if so, can you share it here?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Your abduction experiences have, apparently, been positive. Why are so many abductions viewed as negative experiences by other abductees?

Raf

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Mitlon,

You have mentioned dreams are real...do you mean that they are taking place in another dimension? When people we know(or dont know) are in our dreams are we connecting with them at that time? Please expand.

Is the matter realm(or phsyical realm) the lowest dimension on the totem pole? Are human souls once freed from the body just as important in running the universie as any other entitiy?

I know you told a fan that this world is not like the Matrix, cause its not run by evil(of course!), but isnt this world in a sense a complete virtual world that appeals to all 5 senses, since matter is an illusion and our souls are trapped in this?

Final question for today...are there any ETs that know they are ETs that are public figures in the world. Or do they all stay behind the scenes?

Tell Milton I have some Rocky Road in my fridge that noone is eating, he is welcome to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I am still stuck on soul questions. I find the perspective that you and Milton are sharing with us fascinating.

I have an aged relative that is suffering from Alzheimer's. She can only seem to remember portions of her life from say, 40 years ago. It's been my experience with her, that she recalls either happy moments or times she may have struggled with integrity. On other occasions, she seems like an all together completely different person, nothing like she used to be.

In instances like this, is it possible that a soul has checked out early before a body dies?

Is it possible for another soul to check in before the body is used up?

I wonder about this since a lot of the times she just appears to be vacant, with nothing left inside resembling a soul.

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I was wondering if you could give some insite into how ETs communicate over great distances. Is there a system that they use that doesn't involve the electromagnetic spectrum? And what about telepathy? Is that what they have to use to transverse great distances? Do they use a different system to talk to Mom than they use to get the Daily News update??

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish

---we can be held down and brought down by other family members, and it’s a tricky situation removing ourselves from familial cesspools, our only hope is personal integrity to shield us and perhaps be examples to the other members. Sometimes a chunk of the family ship breaks away and falls deeper into oblivion, we can remain attached to it, or we can grab a life jacket.

"I was raised up family. Man I'm glad I'm on my own." -James Taylor

Behind prison walls reside mostly criminals doing time, complaining and hating, but even in those dark halls of misery there are libraries and schools, where inmates can go and learn a few things to improve themselves---but there is never a line to get into those places of learning---why is that?

Beats me.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Sleeper,
I have been thinking recently about all the things you have written, GREAT JOB, keep up the work. I did have the idea about thought.
I am wondering if by using "pure" thought the ET's are able to control reality, there ships, etc?
I am thinking they really don't need mechanical means to do any of this

At higher levels they don’t but when working around these levels they use machinery suited for the “so called” physical world.

Could this be how we move "up the ladder" Controlling our minds to "clear, pure" thinking?

In reality there is no physical anything, only another variation of ethereal

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,
I believe earlier in the thread you said that " all we need, or all the tools we need" are between our ears. Then thought, for lack of a better term can in itself create

And by the thought we actually create what we experience

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
You say that all of the groups have that capability. Can you be more specific about which groups?

All extraterrestrials good and bad have that capability

Because it seems that different groups use different methods to achieve the same results. Some seem to be able to do it through thought or mental frequencies alone (like they don't need gadgets) and others seem to rely on scientific gadgets to do their work.
so regarding the black spot vortex i am seeing, i assume it is not the types who use mental, thought or spiritual frequencies to work. so i assume the black spot vortex comes from those types who rely on scientific gadgetry?

They use the method specific to the job, if they are moving physical objects---human bodies, they require certain means of transport, if they are only moving spirits around, or out of body, they “can” do things differently.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

Your abduction experiences have, apparently, been positive.

I’ve had some harry scary encounters, plenty.

Why are so many abductions viewed as negative experiences by other abductees?

Because they were hair splitting terrifying---ET encounters are not necessarily a piece of cake for everyone---most

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Mitlon,

You have mentioned dreams are real...do you mean that they are taking place in another dimension?

Hi adica

Yes, in another dimension or in a ship, or on another planet---or in your bedroom---some dreams are your subconscious talking to you.

When people we know(or dont know) are in our dreams are we connecting with them at that time? Please expand.

When you are talking or visiting with people you don’t know or family and friends that you do know and they have passed, you are talking and visiting with them for real.

Is the matter realm(or phsyical realm) the lowest dimension on the totem pole?

No, lower ones can be a combination of both physical and ethereal---and that can really be freaky!

Are human souls once freed from the body just as important in running the universie as any other entitiy?

No, human souls have to become something else, a much higher version of soul, where things get mighty interesting. However, human souls a few notches up from here can be soul guides and do other things, life fetch coffee---

I know you told a fan that this world is not like the Matrix, cause its not run by evil(of course!), but isnt this world in a sense a complete virtual world that appeals to all 5 senses, since matter is an illusion and our souls are trapped in this?

This life is a type of virtual existence, most certainly is. But a Matrix kind of reality can exist at lower and more bizarre levels,

Final question for today...are there any ETs that know they are ETs that are public figures in the world. Or do they all stay behind the scenes?

They remain behind the scenes drinking coffee and eating donuts like Milton does, and yet they never gain an ounce---so unfair!

Tell Milton I have some Rocky Road in my fridge that noone is eating, he is welcome to it.

Ice cream makes Milton fart---so, aint no alien eating ice cream and hanging at my place---he just game me a mean look---scary dude he is.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

I am still stuck on soul questions. I find the perspective that you and Milton are sharing with us fascinating.
I have an aged relative that is suffering from Alzheimer's. She can only seem to remember portions of her life from say, 40 years ago. It's been my experience with her, that she recalls either happy moments or times she may have struggled with integrity. On other occasions, she seems like an all together completely different person, nothing like she used to be.

In instances like this, is it possible that a soul has checked out early before a body dies?

Hi Enthralled

Souls regularly check out early once in those conditions, but they can under certain circumstance reenter their bodies for short appearances, sometimes just before their bodies die.

Is it possible for another soul to check in before the body is used up?

Yes, nursing homes have valet entities in some of the human bodies that reside in those places.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join