It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

What is success to ET?

The one that takes the most coffee breaks wins

I manage to maintain an even keel most of the time...being a pretty laid back individual. But sometimes...that A**hole on the tollway that nearly killed me and my wife or...whatever ...brings out the worst in a person for a short while. Then you get control of yourself and calm down. You know..life, in general. It happens.

There certainly is no shortage of idiots on this planet and I know what you mean because I have been on both sides of that coin, the ahole and the near victim of other aholes

Anger is a fuse box breaker for many instance and then resets when the smoke clears---that’s normal and not an indication of evil----unless we take it to the next level and turn it into vengeance---road rage, spouse rage, society rage, etc.

If every second of your life is monitored? Is there a scorecard or what?

Evil intent is the main issue, everything else matters little

Is there anyone who can cruise through this life unscathed and move on?

There have been a few----the show offs have no shame----

Maybe that why there are places like earth...cause few of us can manage to turn the other cheek ALL the time.

We are “down here” for a number of reasons, inability to let things roll off of us is one of them

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

What was the purpose of the Dinosaurs?

Hi Cyber

Twofold, same as our zoos, and the ecological equation

What was it that killed them off? I am guessing that it was not an asteroid as ET could have prevented it if they wanted to.

The zoo was closed when the purpose of the dino was over.

Are they a reminder of how quickly we could dissappear or are they more like a test for us to see how long it takes us to give life to them again?

Neither, they severed a purpose and that was it---there are dinosaurs and other such creatures on many planets across the galaxy right now, acting as zoos and ecological machinery in the terraforming process

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

I have a question about souls and integrity. Sorry if you went over this one already.

What about a soul, who for instance, is born into a corrupt household. They become a product of thier environment and live most of thier lives that way because that is all they know. In the 11th hour of life, they suddenly gain an ounce of integrity. Do they get bumped up a notch in thier next life for at least showing some effort?

Hi Enthralled

Our lives are not by accident, we are put into situations as a “blind test” of our integrity---in other words how will we act if we don’t think anyone is watching?

If we come late to the integrity party we are allowed into the party---that in itself is big.

Also, do some souls choose a scenario like this just for the experience?

Would you?

Yes they do, but not for the experience unless you have a charmed life

Some of us come down here as an alternative to other proposals, to buy time, to prove worthy, to fail or to exceed.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Hi Sleeper,

I was wondering how you manged to keep up you're stories to allow this thread to go on for 200+ pages. Why is it that half these people are now tanking you're words as the ET gospel?

Thx..

Seriously, this whole thread is frekin ridiculous.

Hi tech---get it Hi-tech

On never mind

Anyway, I would have thrown the towel in a long time ago, but Milton is a publicity hound like nobodies business, so what's a sleeper to do?

But don’t despair there is hope---
--- I see signs---not the movie---
---that he is tiring----maybe there is a god after all---

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Hi Sleeper

Hi Annee

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hello again Sleeper and waves to Milton. I just reread your blog for the zillionth time. That is such a fantastic adventure.

Hi Vortices

Milton would wave back but he is stuck head first in the refrigerator, I think I will leave him there to cool off---

It seems that after this particular task on earth you may have one more elsewhere. After that, do you see yourself heading to that star-cluster disney world kinda place?

Definitely

Has Milton told you how old your soul is?

We can only know that when we are out of circulation, out of our monkey suits

I have had this re-acurring dream for as long as I can remember...I am at an airport or large mall type place and being pursued...any chance you can shed some insight. The dreams are usually very powerful and I wake-up kinda unsure of things.....really neat in a trippy sorta way.

We all have many fears that we run away from and they can manifest in dreams but sometimes dreams show us a smidge of a real clip of how we reacted during a real encounter.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi chutso

You make good points but this is not the Truman show, or the matrix---if it were life would have no purpose or meaning whatsoever.

We are not being manipulated by anyone, or anything----as much as we would like that to be true because then nothing we do is really our responsibility.

Where in fact “everything” we do is our responsibility, no exclusions, no exceptions and no excuses, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Many of us would love to blame our problems on our circumstances and situations or evil entities---that we had no control over, so that we can then justified our anger, our hate and our jealousy

But until we learn to control those three main items there can be little harmony in our lives, nothing else works, well, drugs and booze maybe---

We fill our own plate with every single thing that is on it---no entity can slip anything onto our "attitude" plate without our knowledge and a wink from us.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Hi Sleeper,

Hmm, this is subject for debate. Still trying to figure out the quotes on this thread. Sorry folks but I have a lot to say on this subject. Perhaps I misunderstood your post, but the ET's due have influence on us because you have an ET right next to you who influences your life, and decisions. And for the rest of the masses it comes via dreams, inspiration, ideas, inventions and choices for better or worse in the form of obscurity. I think we all agree there are different ET's among us with different agendas that influence our world because they either have different political agendas or think things should evolve differently. They are allowed to have different agendas here for a reason, I wonder why? Some of the common conflicts are by either letting us live in the illusionary state such as all the religious beliefs our give us an awakening and letting us know what is behind the curtain. Yet the Higher Ups have allowed this, why?

There is influences and if you really think about it, why wouldn't they allow us to think of something a few times and it would manifest in our life. It doesn't happen that way without blood, sweat and tears of hard work for the most of us. It is a paradox because if a soul wanted to become "something more" and has the insight to become that person of their dreams and yet they were here because they had some debt to pay, some real issues to work out they are going to work twice as hard to accomplish that dream and someday they will because of fortitude and perseverance. The ET's (guides) keep doing their job (making sure your living out the consequences of your past life) until the higher ups figure out that you are making the right changes and are resolute and send the order to change their mandate, thus changing your destiny.

Sleeper, we are all here under certain circumstances as you have stated many times. Either were here to pay a price of the past, learn something or here because were on Vacation. If that is the case that means we are highly monitored and influenced in what happens in our life. The ET's are making that soul's world a reality of some past life experience, wether good or bad and they will play it out (pattern). Yet, it all happens simultaneously in our world, which a true enigma because so many souls on so many plains of existence, it's mind boggling how it is all interwoven together and played out.

Again, there is an influence because a person could be here of serious past mistakes and has to make things right and that is going through trials and tribulations, guess what, something is influencing that soul's reality because of the past. Therefore, if that soul is soaring then he/she is battling the norm (past life) in addition to his or her dreams (hope) that were placed there and he/she is in conflict with the powers to be, i.e., perhaps the soul is to go through certain trials because of their past life, and the ET's that are in charge of carrying that soul's trials out are doing such, but wait, that soul gets an Epiphany from the higher power in the universe. Continues....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That soul maybe figured out a thing or two about love, and love is the catalyst that governs the universe, so for a time there is a paradox of the ET's carry things out and the Love of the high Command working and starting to make subtle changes in that persons life.

You can translate that to Jacob's latter. A soul has a path when born (pattern). However, that soul may stumble onto the power of love that drives the universe and acts on it, thus with strife, determination that soul is battling things that are meant to be in place (pattern) and yet there is something higher calling that soul to something more while the ET's are still carry out what was laid out in the beginning. This is wrestling with God, and Jacob prevailed because of his determination which should be heeded. Jacob stole Enoch's birth write and could have been killed. All living souls are called and have the chance to come out of their inertia. This is the desire of the Higher Ups, which is self evident.

Something that is rarely spoken of on this thread and it is called "Hope", it is the calling card of the universe and with it you can create your own ticket home or to higher level of existence. I think it is a gift to all souls because without it they may never recover.

There is no way for a soul who has had serious past life challenges, comes back to this planet and manifest all the good things in life and all is going to work out because they are also living out there past repercussions at the same time. No, there is a lot of heart ache and pain planed and that soul has to reach a place where they can overcome and improve. It can be accomplished but it is not easy, otherwise the souls that come back, paying a price from the previous life will never have a chance because they will be so entangled by the trials of this life. They could never advance without the inspiration of the higher power to overcome and do better, so to move up and advance. We are all living on a different plain of existence. A conundrum but true.

I think that is why the "higher ups", the highest of creation are watching and waiting for the moment to pull that soul out of their circumstance, which is in conflict with (ET guides) and their previous mandate of affliction and strife. I think they want it that way, so there is a balance and a certain testing because the one arm doesn't know what the other is doing, that is the earthly ET's (guides) are doing their job but they don't know what the higher ups are doing in that soul and it makes for a great battle ground or test if you will for the soul.

Sleeper, you were right about the diamond in the rough. Those who discovery they can change their destiny (pattern), perhaps mistakes from a previous life, yes they can change and move on....but doesn't happen without a fight because you have ET's on one level manifesting out your previous life repercussions, then you need to deal with that and still move up. This gets misunderstood with "the devil made me do it" syndrome.

It is a concert, a symphony of sorts that these ET's are doing, and the higher power (higher ups) are the conductor. It is an incomprehensible intelligence of sorts that is hard to grasp because it all works together. The Secret, love will draw down the "Higher Ups" to override the ET's who are to carry out your pattern, a soul can break free (spiritually) and learn to deal with it.

Continues....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
We are influenced and it is the awakening that allows us to change the pattern, so we can battle the norm forces we were born with and make that darn change to something higher and better. We are made perfect through adversity for those who acknowledge there is something more but change needs to come from within. Yet, the ET's that were there to carry out our sentence for better or worse are doing there job of justice (karma), if you will, however it is up us to discover what life, love and our meaning of existence really means and decide to make the changes. Those changes will be the hardest to make but again, a soul should fight, scrapple and do whatever it takes to break free from that pattern which most likely got you here in the first place. Hope, hope hope and then act, it will happen.

For those on vacation here, well this post has no relevance

nough said.....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Anger is a fuse box breaker for many instance and then resets when the smoke clears---that’s normal and not an indication of evil----unless we take it to the next level and turn it into vengeance---road rage, spouse rage, society rage, etc.

This actually helps quite a bit. It would appear I have been attempting to remove the breaker and only managing to get electrocuted in process. As it turns out all I need to do reset the breaker. Good, that I can do. If you need me I will be on coffee break.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Since they crahsed thier ship here....do they have a preference for the USA? I think our cournty is great but do they also?

I was reading you other thread "are ETs real" and noticed you were talking about an important event that was to happen back in May 2006. Will Milton reveal what happened now??

You also talk about a lot of UFO activity in Arizona...my home town...any reason why they like certain areas? Is Sedona really a vortex of sorts as all the new agers like to claim?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

A human being is part of the whole, called by us "Universe"; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.
Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security.
—ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

I found this very inspiring quote today on another website. I find interesting how Einstein talks about the 'prison' that our delusional consciousness creates. Sleeper though, talks about a real prison that our consciousness is meant to experience; So which is it, the prison is created by our consciousness or is it imposed on us or is it both at the same time, working off each other ?

I also find it inspiring because the way out of this prison is through compassion in embracing all sentient beings. Sleeper would say 'integrity' but I believe there is not much difference between true compassion and integrity. I understand compassion as being one expression of integrity.

I find the last part of the quote just as whistle-blowing : einstein tells us there isn't really any way out of here (I assume in this lifetime) but what matters is the energy we pour into trying.

Just thought I'd share this because it echoes with a lot of what Sleeper says.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey Camembert,

Great Eisntein quote. I knew he wanted to figure out what God was as he felt the rest were just details.

But the above quote nails it on the head. Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

you're welcome muse. There are a lot of great quotes by Einstein i'll share them if I stumble into more ...

[edit on 20-10-2007 by camembert]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i just typed a response that didn't seem to go through. so i'll keep this one short...

thanks stinky camembert for the well-timed quote from einstein. and thanks to hihorizon. i think that love is the key to transmuting karma. but how many of us really know what love is? it's not a hallmark card. it's not a lenon song. someone once said, "love is not a word, it is an emotion that has no meaning until put into action". is it an emotion?

i think the closest i've come to understanding love, is during those rare moments where you are connecting with someone or something without any pre-conceived notions, beliefs or expectations and you just explore that space and see where it takes you; for me, that is "being in the moment" and it is very liberating. perhaps it is a form of love, but in the least it is uplifting and joyful. words, just words.

as for hope, i think that is why we are all here exploring this mystery together, no?

thanks guys :-)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha

thanks stinky camembert for the well-timed quote from einstein.

Stinky, me ?
you probably wish you were like Milton, with no sense of smell ?

Anyway the stinkier the camembert the tastier

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
okay, this is definitely a question for milton, or you may know sleeper - or someone else here may have experienced this thing...

i have seen something that looks like an extremely black (like blacker than black) round spot that has no discernable density to it and moves along surfaces (floor or walls). when you see it (and i don't think you are supposed to see it), it quickly moves out of sight, like it is trying to hide. when you go to where it hid, there's nothing there. it is not imagined, and it is not a shadow, it ... seems to be intelligent or have intelligence directing it.

i recently read Karla Turner's story and i think her son saw the same thing in an event wherein the aliens were separating his soul from his body - it seems to have been connected in some way with a hologram experience.

(that's weird, my computer just went completely black for a second, like it was winking at me!)

anyway, i am just curious if anyone knows what that is.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well, don't worry camembert, because it is snowing incessantly so i can't smell too well, anyway ;-) just kidding. i like camembert very much.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camembert

How about this, "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music....I get most joy in life out of music." -Einstein

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join