It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Couple more questions on implants:

Stewart Swerdlow says everyone is implanted already with much more sophisticated technology than the Verichip being touted as the newest item in "safety and ease of citizens". According to Stew, these verichip type implants are just a crude form of "backup systems" that are almost obsolete.

Do you agree with that Sleeper? Since you were in Black Ops, you must be implanted? How sophisticated are the implants that black ops use now? How are they implanting en masse?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by hihorizon

Some work for the secret government

Sleeper Okay, you got me now. Part of the secret government? What could they possibly do for them give them environmental reports or monitory pot growers

Please elaborate on this cause this is getting good....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Are our current earthly families (direct relationships) part of our extended spiritual families on the other side? Or just chosen for us for this life only?

Raf

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi sleeper.

So these "dream tests" are a true reflection of how good/evil/lazy etc our soul is?

For example, I dreamt i was being ridiculed and insulted but i took it on the chin and laughed it off, even laughing with the person who was saying these things. (I don't think I could do that in real life hahah)

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi again sleeper. I Hope you and your family are fine and doing great. Hope Milton is great too .

I think many people get confused by dream state and real state. As far i can recollect from my experiences our world was created By us we actually design this world of our understanding, the aliens have the task to take care of us and the earth (we put them in charge actually. not them to us). Let say that you want to do a some hiking or play some soccer game or do some swiming, on the other side or state like Sleeper saids you cant do that, well you can but in a different matter, it s more easy and fast and doesnt give you that gratification like in human state. Here you can do all that but with feeling it, its like me i love to do astrophotography but in the other side i will instantly go and see the stuff directly, thats cool but here in human state you can create something and try it for youself by touching and inventing and that experiences are the ones who gives more gratification than the other. Doesnt mean the other side its bad, only that its different (hope i am right sleeper on this)

By the way tell milton he can visit me anytime he wants (heck maybe he was that blue being i saw some years ago in one dream), he is welcome , but tell him i dont have any pink dress around for him, and that if he wants to eat some mexican food i can do something for him (the real tacos, not taco bell style, yuk and other nice dishes) but he will have to eat it mexican style with lots of salsa, mariachi and some tequila LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, and thanks for your reply. I would like to have your take on this. It's about dream tests... I very rarely remember a dream, but this is different.

I remember 14 years ago, in a large dormitory in Kunming, China, having an incredible dream/nightmare that was so vivid it took me an hour after waking up to recover from it and be sure I was safe. The dream started as a fantasy ride - a great dream actually - like it was some kind of roleplaying, I was presented with situations and basically in the first part everything was great, I was successful and happy, but then things started to go "wrong", like some kind of virus appeared on the cd and all the sudden I realized that my environment, the people around me were acutely aware of my most intimate thoughts, fears, shames, weaknesses, and could anticipate all my reactions. It was as if everyone around me had a camera inside my soul. It then turned into a real nightmare, a total paranoid dream, when people started to push all the buttons that I thought remained hidden and unknown to others, in such a way that soon I felt my soul was literally stripped naked, and there were basically nowhere I could hide. Pretending things were ok was not an option in that dream. Flight was not an option either. Worse, whenever a fear would arise in my mind, it would immediately materialize. I was cornered, although when you're cornered you have the corner of the wall to protect you, while here I was vulnerable on a 360° angle, again, nowhere to hide. I never felt so vulnerable in my life.

I don't remember the specifics of the dream but more like the essence of it.
I remember that I started to realize I had to stand up for myself otherwise it was just gonna get a lot worse if I wasn't doing anything because by that time everything was really hostile and I was facing increasing emotional pressure. Again, pretending or ignoring it was not an option. I was clearly asked to stand up and fight. I was asked to confront every situation with a dead serious sincerity and determination. So I started answering back, and realized that I couldn't let anybody/thing step on my toes, not an inch, otherwise I would be overwhelmed. So I started regaining confidence, slowly but surely, understanding that responding and fighting for my ground was my only way out of it. And eventually things got better and the ride ended, and then I got to meet all the "actors" of the in the end, realizing that all this had been staged, but nevertheless the test was real.
However the scariest part of that dream came afterward when I thought it was all over. As I was sitting in a crowded theater listening to a classical concert, suddenly the woman conducting the orchestra pierced my soul with her incredibly intense and hostile eyes just as I was fearing she would the second before. Just like during that test ride, my fears were being played out again. That look hit me right in the solar plexus and shattered my whole being to pieces and I woke up panting. It took me a solid hour to calm down, feel safe, and the whole day to digest that dream. And I surely never forgot it.

What really troubled me in this dream is how intelligent and well constructed it was. i mean, I could not have come up with such a screenplay (especially to my own expense !:lol
so Im pretty sure this was designed for a purpose that was made very clear during the dream.

To that day I still wonder : was it my spirit guide talking to me and testing me ? Or was it taking place on another planet and staged by ET?
Again, I hardly ever remember my dreams. but I still get the creeps when I think of that woman's look!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Hope I am not exhausting you much with all these questions and apologize if I am monopolozing the board. I am, however, in the process of getting caught up by reading your blog and this entire thread, and that will take some time, so please bear with me in the meantime. (btw, pretty hard to get through the barricade of ranters at the beginning of the thread!)

When I was reading your blog, a number of things popped out for me, but the thing that I really need to know right now is what they put in your abdomen (what you are storing). You mentioned something secreting special enzymes. Was the object animate or inanimate? Can you elaborate as much as possible on this? Do these enzymes that you spoke of have to do with information?

Also, it is obvious now that you must have some advanced kind of implant in you, in addition to the abdominal "objects" - can you provide more info about how it operates? Is it ethereal? (this kind of overlaps my last posted question on implants)

Much Thanks,

Chutso

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
thank u for ur answer anonymous.
I have more couple of questions Sleeper, sry for not beeing all in one.

What are the meanings of crop circles?

What is really causing the global warming?

Thank you very much for your atention

Cheers
PB

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean
Hello again and thank you very much for your answers! there goes some more...

Are all main countrys of the world with regular contacts with Ets, or they participate in some kind of solar system convetion/reunion/federetion...?

There are a few dignitaries from certain countries that go on special jaunts

Do we have a way to find if we have something implantend by a previous blacked out abduction?

The few that have implants are on some human program, most people do not have implants even if they had ET contact

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
where is milton from? r u not allowed to say? can you give any clues?

Entities like Milton are not from anywhere specific, they just are

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Couple more questions on implants:

Stewart Swerdlow says everyone is implanted already with much more sophisticated technology than the Verichip being touted as the newest item in "safety and ease of citizens". According to Stew, these verichip type implants are just a crude form of "backup systems" that are almost obsolete.

Do you agree with that Sleeper?

No I don’t. Very few people have implants

Since you were in Black Ops, you must be implanted?

There is no such thing as black ops
I only mention them now and then to keep the thread interesting---

How sophisticated are the implants that black ops use now? How are they implanting en masse?

That make believe organization is not implanting in masse---there are six and half billion people on this planet and very few people at the top care to know their exact location---

ETs know where everyone is without implants; our MO is in our DNA.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Sleeper Okay, you got me now. Part of the secret government? What could they possibly do for them give them environmental reports or monitory pot growers

They are very good and adapt well to rough and cold weather, they don’t take coffee breaks, nor eat much even thought they are big creatures, and they are stealth. They are not looking for weed---

And I can’t say more because those black ops guys will call me mean names.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,
Are our current earthly families (direct relationships) part of our extended spiritual families on the other side? Or just chosen for us for this life only?

Family sticks together, and often trade roles---some skip several generations, so we are not with the same members much---families are huge, consisting of thousands of members.

But there are also many other situations, and not everyone is placed with family

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Techno Viking is confused by all of this silly talk.

Coming into this chat a little (lot) late, I want to know what proof u have of these things u want people to believe.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi sleeper.
So these "dream tests" are a true reflection of how good/evil/lazy etc our soul is?

No, our life is the true test, dreams can be R&R, they can be “time out” they can be a kick in the pants, or a pep talk---the sky is “not” the limit of what dreams can be

For example, I dreamt i was being ridiculed and insulted but i took it on the chin and laughed it off, even laughing with the person who was saying these things. (I don't think I could do that in real life hahah)

Perhaps now you can---or you should be able too. The more aware we become the more tolerant we are, the less aware, the shorter our fuse.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
By the way tell milton he can visit me anytime he wants (heck maybe he was that blue being i saw some years ago in one dream), he is welcome , but tell him i dont have any pink dress around for him, and that if he wants to eat some mexican food i can do something for him (the real tacos, not taco bell style, yuk and other nice dishes) but he will have to eat it mexican style with lots of salsa, mariachi and some tequila LOL

Hi DJ

What? You want to wine and dine Milton but not let him wear pink? Heck, when he has his fill of tequila mixed with a mariachi band he wants his heels baby!---

Milton is no queer bird, but dang it he comes in a close second

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What are black holes?

Why does exist various human races?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Azorean]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
What really troubled me in this dream is how intelligent and well constructed it was. i mean, I could not have come up with such a screenplay (especially to my own expense !:lol
so Im pretty sure this was designed for a purpose that was made very clear during the dream.

You would think more people would notice that---

To that day I still wonder : was it my spirit guide talking to me and testing me ? Or was it taking place on another planet and staged by ET?

Could have been right outside your dorm, inside a ship that was cloaked

Again, I hardly ever remember my dreams. but I still get the creeps when I think of that woman's look!

We humans intimidate each other with our eyes, they do it much better.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

Why have the Reptile ET people been coming out of the closet so much lately? There are a lot of threads on them in various forms.

What about the Doggie and Pussy ET people? No one ever mentions them. In their humanoid form they are very charming people. (although their breath can be a bit off at times)

The humanoid versions of Marsupial based entities is another area never mentioned. Why are these ones so rare?

What is the role of the Dolphins and Whales? Living in water means that they don't have hands to build things, nor do they need a voice as such to communicate, yet they are very intelligent beings.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean
What are black holes?

The Techo Viking believes this thread is an example of one.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join