It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

When I was reading your blog, a number of things popped out for me, but the thing that I really need to know right now is what they put in your abdomen (what you are storing). You mentioned something secreting special enzymes. Was the object animate or inanimate? Can you elaborate as much as possible on this? Do these enzymes that you spoke of have to do with information?

The objects were animate, and were coded to react with certain specific enzymes---and if the balance of enzymes is off by a smidge the things rip out of my chest and eat me up like a Praying Mantis

Well not really but Halloween is right around the corner---

Also, it is obvious now that you must have some advanced kind of implant in you, in addition to the abdominal "objects" - can you provide more info about how it operates? Is it ethereal? (this kind of overlaps my last posted question on implants)

I don’t have any implants in me, I did but Milton took them out, nevertheless, they still keep on eye on me---if only I could get them to mow my lawn----

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I just found out my wife is pregnant with our baby. Do you think the soul that gets injected into my baby has anything to do with my past life or current life? What decifers what kind of soul that we will be responsilbe for raising and loving. Your thoughts ?

Thanks Sleeper...thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I just found out my wife is pregnant with our baby. Do you think the soul that gets injected into my baby has anything to do with my past life or current life? What decifers what kind of soul that we will be responsilbe for raising and loving. Can you help explain?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean
What are the meanings of crop circles?

Alien graffiti, done by bored teenage ETs---

But some are obvious messages from extraterrestrials telling those who are interested in knowing that they are here

What is really causing the global warming?

The sun that is a tad warmer now days, the forest fires that we have every day of every year somewhere around the world, the volcanoes that erupt constantly as part of the ecosystem for this planet, rude cattle that belch out certain gases non stop, the antique combustible car engines, the outdated power plants that burn coal, and the hot air coming from certain political groups that tend to create problems rather than solve them.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

If we were born into different families with thousands of relatives arent our souls the same as you or me.

So if i belonged to one family and you another, how the difference? is it just a connection on past lives that you bond with that soul and become family or is their a real difference between souls we don't know about

I imagine we are every bit the same, our souls, except who we are

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
HELLO AGAIN,
SLEEPER, I JUST HAVE BLACK AND WHITE DREAMS, RARELY IN COLOR, WHAT IS ABOUT?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Glad your still at work. I am worried you will stop putting up with the crowd's questions before you break the record for most viewed thread. I'd like to see you in 1st place. My outlook has been improved by this thread

IInteresting thread by Menguard getting attention. Reminds me of the movie Rapture (with Mimi Rodgers), where many people start to have the same dream of a pearl. This time people are hearing heavenly voices and believe something is coming soon.....it's a creepy feeling to entertain the possibility it's actually happening.

When stuff like this make themselves known you can either believe it's a true positive spiritial message or maybe cellphone tower mind control from Neocons. Maybe even bad entities looking for recruits. What can be made of strange common communications to different people? Does it happen? Who would benefit? Maybe it's just an overheard message relating to real ETs coming together in another area with a signal so large, it's permeating our reality.

Glad to finally have a word or two on Bigfoot. I know it's not a subject you like to talk about. But knowing they are real gives me some peace. Supernatural or not, this world is filled with wonders. Now if we can just get a better picture of Nessy from the Loch!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Ok Sleeper....a lactose intollerant farting Milton....I cant think of anthing more disgusting
(no offense Milton but I think as the abassador of integrity you should keep it plugged until you head off for your next galaxy and let go in space:lol

Sleeper I thought Milly didnt have a digestive system like ours? Maybe you should put sheets on the couch since he like to go commando!

....Anyway is there anything Milton would like to tell us that we are not asking about? Any face melting information that will give us something to daydream about this week. Miltons info is like a milkshake...you cant wait to get to it but then it gives you brain freeze....dont be afried to share...99.9% of planet earth dont read this and of the ones who do 99% dont believe it.

Sleeper dont you get ovewhelmed at times by all the info or are you specially acclemated to recieve it? You get 1000x more then we do.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I finally looked up the definition of integrity on wikipedia, I'm sure the ET definition is much more profound........

It looks like I'm not that bad of a guy, still got some lifetimes on this rock but I'm not as far down the line as i thought. I spilt my plate of food as you say but I'm back at the line trying not to look at what other people are eating hopefully I don't trip this time.

But I'm having some trouble understanding some things, I understand not judging people but when we see it happen is it wrong to put our foot down and say "I will not stand for this" if we really mean it?

Sleeper can you ask Milton if this is hate envy and ego or is this integrity.........

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Could have been right outside your dorm, inside a ship that was cloaked

Hi sleeper. are you saying I have been abducted ? If then while it happened, would have other people in the dorm seen me just sleeping or what ?

I had some similar dreams after but never that intense. I also have a lot of dreams that make perfect sense while dreaming, and then once awake my mind can't put a sentence together to describe it. you mentioned it was a problem of transfer between two different dimensions. gee, I feel I know so little about whats really going on in my life half of the time !
So, is integrity the key to understand better that other half and raise our level of awareness ? or is it just the way out of that blue rock ?

Oh, and little piece of advice for Milton : if he comes around here, make sure he leaves the baking chocolate alone in the fridge, its something my wife doesnt joke with

[edit on 24-10-2007 by camembert]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chilly123
Hi Sleeper,

I just found out my wife is pregnant with our baby. Do you think the soul that gets injected into my baby has anything to do with my past life or current life?

hi chilly

Both

What decifers what kind of soul that we will be responsilbe for raising and loving. Your thoughts ?

Babies are pure “gifts” to the parents, or parent, and bring more joy than anything else earth has to offer. They are fresh out of heaven and they bring that new heaven smell with them, well not the diaper part---that’s the smell of earth---

Not all babies are from heaven, but many of them are. Those who fail to appreciate and enjoy such gifts will suffer dearly or not so dearly for that matter---not to mention all the fun they will miss out on.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

I guess my last post didn't go through. That is so annoying. My computer has been acting strange lately.

I wanted you to know I finished the blog last night. It was very good, and it caused me to have a major shift in awareness; it filled in more pieces of the puzzle (on the dilapidated storyboard of my consciousness). Shortly after, I got some terrible stomach pains and loud ringing in my left ear for quite some time. Usually the low-tone left ear rings do not bode well for me. I did a little spiritual practice to protect and guide me that night. I had a good night and slept well. I woke up feeling good and also with many questions to ask you, and although I think some of them would be perfectly fine to post on this board, some of them are of a private nature. I wonder if you would be open to corresponding with me by email for just those private things. I promise not to monopolize your time. My email: chutso_ha@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Chutso

[edit on 24-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Still on the familial track. Assuming most of us are part of an extended family? Wow , I could be my fathers great-grandfather coming back to torment him…LOL.

Of course, right now all of my direct family (being born again christians) are quite concerned that I’m on a one way track straight to hell because I refuse to embrace the family religion and accept christ as my personal savior. Southern Baptists…..sheesh. I’m in a long running email discussion / debate with my dad over this issue. I think I drive him nuts. I love the guy though.

Never mind the fact that I’m a highly ethical person that aspires to high degree of integrity no matter what I do. Apparently I’m doomed…

But back to the familial thing…then some of the descriptions that people have reported after NDE’s (near death experiences) where they travel down a brilliantly lighted tunnel being urged forward by all of their long lost loved ones? There might be some truth in that?

Raf

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

If we were born into different families with thousands of relatives arent our souls the same as you or me.

Hi fella

Snowflakes are all the same, pretty, cold, made of water yet unique in structure

So if i belonged to one family and you another, how the difference?

Like oak trees in the forest they may all be oak trees but they each have their own nuts

is it just a connection on past lives that you bond with that soul and become family or is their a real difference between souls we don't know about

There are differences but knowing them is impossible in our 3D restricted mind.

I imagine we are every bit the same, our souls, except who we are

Most of us have a human looking form here on earth, but we sparkle differently when out of uniform

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
HELLO AGAIN,
SLEEPER, I JUST HAVE BLACK AND WHITE DREAMS, RARELY IN COLOR, WHAT IS ABOUT?
Frami.

No need to feel ashamed, not everyone can afford color vision dreams---

Most people dream in black and white with a bit of color now and then

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,
Glad your still at work. I am worried you will stop putting up with the crowd's questions before you break the record for most viewed thread. I'd like to see you in 1st place. My outlook has been improved by this thread

I'm glad you got something from this thread

I was going to hand in my resignation this morning but Milton is on one of his extended coffee breaks again, he must have read my mind

IInteresting thread by Menguard getting attention. Reminds me of the movie Rapture (with Mimi Rodgers), where many people start to have the same dream of a pearl. This time people are hearing heavenly voices and believe something is coming soon.....it's a creepy feeling to entertain the possibility it's actually happening.

Didn’t see that movie

When stuff like this make themselves known you can either believe it's a true positive spiritial message or maybe cellphone tower mind control from Neocons.

I think neocons have better things to do than try and control people’s minds. As a matter of fact the only mind that can be controlled is the mind that wants to be controlled.

Maybe even bad entities looking for recruits.

More like recruits looking for bad entities to hang out with

What can be made of strange common communications to different people? Does it happen? Who would benefit? Maybe it's just an overheard message relating to real ETs coming together in another area with a signal so large, it's permeating our reality.

Most people spend a lifetime rejecting information they don’t like, don’t agree with, or don’t understand. Very little information ever gets accepted by anyone. Hence, everyone has their own ideas about everything, we argue about the taste of food and drink for crying out loud

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper I thought Milly didnt have a digestive system like ours? Maybe you should put sheets on the couch since he like to go commando!

He doesn’t, he makes the fart sounds with his arm pits, he watched Hillary Clinton do it once during one of her campaign speeches. He is so impressionable for an intergalactic god like creature; one would think he would show more decorum. He kind of reminds me of that angel in the move “Michael” staring John Travolta, good movie btw.

....Anyway is there anything Milton would like to tell us that we are not asking about?

No one ever asks him about his new hairdo, it don’t matter that he has no hair, that’s beside the point.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
to everyone:

i said in a previous post that love wasn't like a Hallmark card or a John Lennon song. i think that was egotistical on my part. so here's my hallmark card to all of you:

SMILING IS INFECTIOUS!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

I finally looked up the definition of integrity on wikipedia, I'm sure the ET definition is much more profound........

It looks like I'm not that bad of a guy, still got some lifetimes on this rock but I'm not as far down the line as i thought. I spilt my plate of food as you say but I'm back at the line trying not to look at what other people are eating hopefully I don't trip this time.

Yeah I was at a restaurant once and the people at the next table were eating snails, I shouldn’t have looked at what they had on their plate, it ruined my dinner

But I'm having some trouble understanding some things, I understand not judging people but when we see it happen is it wrong to put our foot down and say "I will not stand for this" if we really mean it?

We need to stand by our principles and beliefs---unfortunately we tend to judge others when we become zealots of our principles, and then we are back to square one with our hate, attitude, jealousy and ego. In other words our principles in our mind can become better and more virtuous than the other guys’ principles. So who is right?

Sleeper can you ask Milton if this is hate envy and ego or is this integrity.........

Integrity is not to cheat others, we give five and get back ten, most would feel lucky, but someone got screwed in the deal.

Is it virtuous to give the short end of the stick to someone or to take the short end for ourselves?

Do we look for the best piece of pie for ourselves or do we give the best piece of the pie to our friends and family?---how we treat and view others is integrity, or lack thereof.

Do we fight and stand up for ourselves and others? Certainly but evil people do the same for themselves too.

Unfortunately most things are done out of selfish concerns and not out of true benevolence for others. We all have to make those calls.

The Chinese people came close to full democracy and then stopped just like that tank did. That tank didn’t run over that one person but because the nation of people hesitated in their fight for freedom the government ran them over, and herded them back into their communist pens like cattle. China survived because it found and is sucking on the Capitalist tit, otherwise it would be just another third world country in hellish poverty.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Hi sleeper. are you saying I have been abducted ? If then while it happened, would have other people in the dorm seen me just sleeping or what ?

I’m not saying you were abducted, but if you were the other people would not know it was happening even if they took your body.

I had some similar dreams after but never that intense. I also have a lot of dreams that make perfect sense while dreaming, and then once awake my mind can't put a sentence together to describe it. you mentioned it was a problem of transfer between two different dimensions. gee, I feel I know so little about whats really going on in my life half of the time !
So, is integrity the key to understand better that other half and raise our level of awareness ? or is it just the way out of that blue rock ?

Both, but most people will not step high enough into integrity to be able to see far and wide---because that would make them too different from those around them---and we all care about what people think about us, especially those people we work with and those "friends" of ours.

Oh, and little piece of advice for Milton : if he comes around here, make sure he leaves the baking chocolate alone in the fridge, its something my wife doesnt joke with

Yeah sure, rules and Milton---that will be the day---

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join