It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,

I was wondering if you could give some insite into how ETs communicate over great distances. Is there a system that they use that doesn't involve the electromagnetic spectrum?

The electromagnetic spectrum is part of the matter phenomena; ETs use something different and it has no lag time because it doesn’t operate in the time zone.

And what about telepathy? Is that what they have to use to transverse great distances? Do they use a different system to talk to Mom than they use to get the Daily News update??

Telepathy is a variation they use to communicate with humans but they communicate differently with each other. They always mean to call mom but you know how that goes, and they tune into CNN for their news---no really---

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Sleeper,
I believe earlier in the thread you said that " all we need, or all the tools we need" are between our ears. Then thought, for lack of a better term can in itself create

And by the thought we actually create what we experience

Before a house is built an architect visualizes it in the mind, and then puts it on paper and then it is constructed.---from the mind to reality

We create the physical by first visualizing it----we also create our attitude via how we see the world---and it’s that attitude that propels us to be great or mediocre.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

So, the creature big foot is the real deal huh? They are an alien civilization type of primate with certain powers of stealth and non detection right? Are the very intelligent? I imagine they would be to be non-detectable like they are.

I always knew it was something like that because there are to many of them and they are never caught, not even a trace yet seen everywhere. They hold some non-earthly powers correct? Where do they live, in another type of dimension or in the earth yet roam or woods?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by hihorizon]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!

In your last answers to me about 2012 you said,

"Also, many people alive today are not going to be alive in 2012, so are they going to miss out on this gala event?"

Is there something you are not telling us that is going to happen between now and then?
To me many sounds more than the usual that would pass on due to old age ect.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

are we pretty much in pre-school here on earth as far as are human souls are concerned. I imagine we move up the ladder from playing with blocks (hate, envy,ego and ect.) to higher human souls.

You said it gets interesting, I imagine from middle school to high school we move beyond human understanding ( what we know now ) to something the human mind can't comprehend in soul understanding. We move into different bodies such as the reptiliens or some kind of star child and in each form there is a process the same as human to lean then move onto the next life form, not to say its easy of course, this ones pretty hard in it's self

Wow, if thats the case milton's a trillon's years old!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hello sleeper!

Can a regular person like me make a contact with an extraterrestrial entity being telepathicaly or by other way, and if yes, how can i do so?

Is the planet earth hollow?

Does nibiru planet really exists and will pass near earth at 2012?

I know you answered this few posts ago but will we really pass to another dimension, other level of energy or something like that?

Gratefull for your atention
With love from a big Portuguese fan of you.

PB

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Azorean]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by sleeper

But seriously....as much as you think you may know about aliens and all, shouldn't you then know the reason why people get abducted?

Sleeper has told us all why and when and how many times its all in the thread. ^_^

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

HOLY MOLY!!!

I have just become aware of the dream tests.

If I had a real job i would be in big boop. The combo of the dream tests and naturally being lazy don't mix for getting to work on time..........

My eyes are so black I'm starting to look like Cpn. Jack Sparrow COOL!!!

SAVY!!!

This is cool stuff they are letting me remember some things most of it is just stuff I'm trying to work on in life but they gave me a tiny glimmer of some other stuff.....I think but not sure.

Man am I an A---hole in the dream tests, one crabby sulking greedy little baby no wonder I have been getting nothing but black screen every time I wake up.

Sleeper does reading this thread or understanding other info elsewhere intensify the tests?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Many abduction researchers have concluded that the thing the most in common amongst ET experiencers is a sense of urgency to do something - that there is a task or mission that will be revealed at the right time (some get intensive training) - and that a major cataclismic event is planned for earth. Experiencers are given numerous virtual reality scenarios of the events, which can be either "natural" catastrophes, major warfare, massive ET landings, or the rules of reality changing to the point where many people go mad. (okay, i made that last one up, but it could happen)

Anyway, dates are never mentioned in these "communiqés", just that "time is running short". I assume this is why a lot of people are attaching to the 2012 mayan end-of-cycle calendar.

Regardless of "specific dates", why is this message being given to so many people - and what and whose purpose does it serve?

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Hello Sleeper,

So, the creature big foot is the real deal huh? They are an alien civilization type of primate with certain powers of stealth and non detection right? Are the very intelligent? I imagine they would be to be non-detectable like they are.

They are smarter than the average bear----yeah, I watched cartoons with my children, oh all right, maybe even when the children were insisting on watching something more mature, but hey, I am the master of the remote in my house----

I always knew it was something like that because there are to many of them and they are never caught, not even a trace yet seen everywhere. They hold some non-earthly powers correct?

Earthly too

Where do they live, in another type of dimension or in the earth yet roam or woods?

Some work for the secret government

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!

In your last answers to me about 2012 you said,

"Also, many people alive today are not going to be alive in 2012, so are they going to miss out on this gala event?"

Is there something you are not telling us that is going to happen between now and then?
To me many sounds more than the usual that would pass on due to old age ect.

Nothing that most people aren’t already aware of like AIDS, and one or two other viruses, and a natural disaster here and there, and perhaps a bit of escalation in the political hotspots, But no major worldwide catastrophes from space, or nuclear obliteration of earth. The vast majority of mankind will simply trod on right past 2012 as if it were just another year.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

That makes sense about a valet entity for some in a nursing home. What exactly is thier function. I am figuring to keep the body running for a time, but is there anything else to it?

Where does the soul of the original occupant go during those times?

What other occasions might a valet entity be used?

Are they ever occupying the body at the same time as the original soul?

Anything to do with say, a person having a split personality?

Can I request one of those so my soul can take a vacation some time?

And finally, are any valet entities used while a person is out of thier body during a dream state?

Thanks! (Now I'm afraid to fall asleep!)

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

are we pretty much in pre-school here on earth as far as are human souls are concerned. I imagine we move up the ladder from playing with blocks (hate, envy,ego and ect.) to higher human souls.

Yeah, some of us are trying to get those square blocks into those round holes, and it’s frustrating as hell---

You said it gets interesting, I imagine from middle school to high school we move beyond human understanding ( what we know now ) to something the human mind can't comprehend in soul understanding. We move into different bodies such as the reptiliens or some kind of star child and in each form there is a process the same as human to lean then move onto the next life form, not to say its easy of course, this ones pretty hard in it's self

Things do get easier and a heck of a lot more fun the higher up we go---and we don’t have to raise our hands to go to the potty.

Wow, if thats the case milton's a trillon's years old!!!

Even older than dirt-----I think he just threw something at me.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean
Hello sleeper!

Can a regular person like me make a contact with an extraterrestrial entity being telepathicaly or by other way, and if yes, how can i do so?

Hi Azorean

They know what we are thinking, but they are the ones that decide who and how someone gets a visit, many are done during sleep. You know some of those dreams that make perfect sense while you are in them and then when you wake up they don’t compute?---It’s because they sometimes take place in another dimension, and things don’t transfer very well or at all from one dimension to another.

Is the planet earth hollow?

There are many large caverns but earth is not hollow

Does nibiru planet really exists and will pass near earth at 2012?

They wish, but aint going to happen---

I know you answered this few posts ago but will we really pass to another dimension, other level of energy or something like that?

As individuals we will when we get kicked off this planet, but earth is not going to do anything like that.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

HOLY MOLY!!!

I have just become aware of the dream tests.

If I had a real job i would be in big boop. The combo of the dream tests and naturally being lazy don't mix for getting to work on time..........

My eyes are so black I'm starting to look like Cpn. Jack Sparrow COOL!!!

SAVY!!!

This is cool stuff they are letting me remember some things most of it is just stuff I'm trying to work on in life but they gave me a tiny glimmer of some other stuff.....I think but not sure.

Man am I an A---hole in the dream tests, one crabby sulking greedy little baby no wonder I have been getting nothing but black screen every time I wake up.

Sleeper does reading this thread or understanding other info elsewhere intensify the tests?

It should make one “SAVYer” , and the tests easier, but it all depend on how much luggage we packed on this trip---we always bring way to much with us, and I’m not talking about from the previous trip.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

Many abduction researchers have concluded that the thing the most in common amongst ET experiencers is a sense of urgency to do something - that there is a task or mission that will be revealed at the right time (some get intensive training) - and that a major cataclismic event is planned for earth. Experiencers are given numerous virtual reality scenarios of the events, which can be either "natural" catastrophes, major warfare, massive ET landings, or the rules of reality changing to the point where many people go mad. (okay, i made that last one up, but it could happen)

Anyway, dates are never mentioned in these "communiqés", just that "time is running short". I assume this is why a lot of people are attaching to the 2012 mayan end-of-cycle calendar.

I’m not getting any sense of “urgency” of any kind, heck if Milton was any more laidback he would be dead. It’s more a refection of the personality of the individuals that are picking up these signals, than the reality of these signals.

Regardless of "specific dates", why is this message being given to so many people - and what and whose purpose does it serve?

I think it serves more of a human political point of view, than a reality, or ET point of view.

Why the heck would ETs be concerned? They orchestrate everything that is going on in this planet---if they want to change something really bad they need only snap their fingers, or call in their markers.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

That makes sense about a valet entity for some in a nursing home. What exactly is thier function. I am figuring to keep the body running for a time, but is there anything else to it?

Some are souls in storage that have reduced awareness levels, like that of young children

Where does the soul of the original occupant go during those times?

To the other side with other family members, if they so merit, otherwise their flame is turned down and they stay in the body until it dies, or they get recycled into another life

What other occasions might a valet entity be used?

Those who sell their souls to evil can be claimed before their bodies die.

Are they ever occupying the body at the same time as the original soul?

Two souls in cramped quarters would be like hell, they do weird things like that on lower levels but not generally on this level.

Anything to do with say, a person having a split personality?

We all have split personalities, the happy one, the sad one, the angry one, and the normal one. And since normal is not normal for everyone the list goes on----but we are one soul nonetheless

Can I request one of those so my soul can take a vacation some time?

Sure but eviction sometimes can get messy, and dragged through the courts, and they always trash the place, we are better off if we don’t sublease our abode--

And finally, are any valet entities used while a person is out of thier body during a dream state?

Don’t need them when the body is in sleep mode.

Thanks! (Now I'm afraid to fall asleep!)

They are harmless like a newborn baby

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello again and thank you very much for your answers! there goes some more...

The mayan calendar had been very accurate and i supose they had help from ETs?!. Why did they end the calendar at 2012 so?

Are all main countrys of the world with regular contacts with Ets, or they participate in some kind of solar system convetion/reunion/federetion...?

Do we have a way to find if we have something implantend by a previous blacked out abduction?

Cheers!
PB

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I don't feel a sense of urgency either, but the programming was meant to instill urgency in people's minds -- at least those during the latter half of the 20th century.

My feeling is that the programming agenda has changed quite a bit with the new "crops". I think they were at some point planning a great cataclism and changed directives.

where is milton from? r u not allowed to say? can you give any clues?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean
Hello again and thank you very much for your answers! there goes some more...

The mayan calendar had been very accurate and i supose they had help from ETs?!. Why did they end the calendar at 2012 so?

They did not end the calender at 2012 that is when we enter the next "sun" or era. It coincides with precession, which is based the wobble of the poles. Studying precession, every 2160 years the sky will change the backdrop of one of 12 different zodiacs. Late 2012, early 2013 is when we move to the next one which I can not remember off hand. It has been the new age hippies who have taken the mayan calender to mean something more than what they wrote. There is actually a lot of direct mistranslations of their calender. Seems we humans will look for any excuse to bring about drama!

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join