It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sleeper, good to see you are still hanging in there. I keep reading this thread but rarely post. Lately you have been talking some about "handing in your resignation" and "taking a longer break"...are you about to close you doings here at ATS?

Things move...what are Milton´s current impressions of this thread, it´s questions and it´s answers? (sometimes i have a hard time separating what is humerous stuff from the serious stuff).

Back to blood...i´m still curious about it´s more unknown aspects, anything more you can share?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

Still on the familial track. Assuming most of us are part of an extended family? Wow , I could be my fathers great-grandfather coming back to torment him…LOL.

Yeah you could be but then again payback works both ways---how long you guys going to keep that up?---

Of course, right now all of my direct family (being born again christians) are quite concerned that I’m on a one way track straight to hell because I refuse to embrace the family religion and accept christ as my personal savior. Southern Baptists…..sheesh. I’m in a long running email discussion / debate with my dad over this issue. I think I drive him nuts. I love the guy though.

Some people don’t realize that earth is hell for many and a bit of heaven for some. Nevertheless, why not play along, and at least tell them that you are thinking about it---couldn’t hurt to make them feel better.

Never mind the fact that I’m a highly ethical person that aspires to high degree of integrity no matter what I do. Apparently I’m doomed…

In the mind of a true Christian you are doomed, that’s what they were thought. My grandmother was that way and so is my mother, but they need not know otherwise. To each their own is a good motto

But back to the familial thing…then some of the descriptions that people have reported after NDE’s (near death experiences) where they travel down a brilliantly lighted tunnel being urged forward by all of their long lost loved ones? There might be some truth in that?

That’s on the money

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Sleeper, good to see you are still hanging in there. I keep reading this thread but rarely post. Lately you have been talking some about "handing in your resignation" and "taking a longer break"...are you about to close you doings here at ATS?

Hi tomra

Not going to close my doings, only take a break and catch up on some other stuff.

Things move...what are Milton´s current impressions of this thread, it´s questions and it´s answers? (sometimes i have a hard time separating what is humerous stuff from the serious stuff).

Milton is thoroughly disgusted with ats!----nah, just kidding---
---Milton enjoys the questions and the people, he even will visit with some in their dreams---it will be real but they will think it a dream.

Back to blood...i´m still curious about it´s more unknown aspects, anything more you can share? Thanks

Human blood craves the soul; blood stalks the dead like Dracula stalks the living. Dracula is dead, and remains dead even after draining the blood of his victims, because he drinks the blood of the living dead. Dracula is real, and he lives, and he and his minions are always on the lookout for the living dead, those lost souls wondering the dark alleys of life, like crickets inside an aquarium, filled with hungry reptilian creatures.

Spooky Halloween---

Happy holidays from Milton and me!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
What happened with The Mayas, did they dissapear or what?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I'm a big time reader of your posts, but I don't post much. I lost my other account which was "apk4o7mxb". So I created a new one

My question is:

Can Milton visit me?

I will be sweet

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sleeper I believe you, but I would like to know how do I get in contact with my et/guardian?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Me too I want a guardian. Can I get one? How much does it cost? Can they dance to techno?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You let the cat out of the bag with the comment about Milton visiting some of us in our dreams.

Has Milton told you whom he has visited with, and what the dreams were about?

Is he also passing on information to people he is visiting this way?

When he is appearing in our dreams, is he part of what we are dreaming already, or does he have some control over the dream?

Does he visit us alone or does he bring along some of his friends?

Will we ever at some point understand the meaning of the dreams? Or is he just being playful with the visits?

I have always been a very lucid dreamer. Always in color, and to the point I can taste, smell and feel in the dreams also. I usually remember at least one dream when I wake up in the morning. If he decides to visit me, please tell him I'd like to remember that one too!

Thanks! To you and Milton

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Milton and Sleeper,

Are languages ET based? They are an amazing thing....not purely human creations are they...do the other earth planets have similar languages?

In your book you mention how one persons genetics were used to impregnate many females on the ship? Is that common that many are not really from thier parents or is that rare that that happens and he was just used for a special project.....are the clones here copied from a small group of people?

Tell Milton Im waiting for a dream visit...Im dying to see what he looks like!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

please add my name to the guest list...I'd like to have Milton's visit too in my dream

I'm on to dreams at the moment, so here's another question.
Last night I dreamt about some very improbable family/friend lunch gathering, where an old friend of mine from school of architecture was the daughter of my auntie - and of course in real life they're not even related and have never seen each other as far as I can tell. Can dreams sometimes point out connections between peopele we know that we're not aware of, or would it be most likely meaningless ?

Anyway in that dream there was a guy - a photographer - that seemed to be a good friend of mine (but it wasn't Milton, he wasn't wearing woman garments
) but I don't remember ever coming across that guy. We had a good laugh though, in the dream
So obviously he was visiting, or I was visiting if I remember correctly what you said recently : that we visit in our dreams persons from other lifetimes, planets, dimensions and are being visited by them too. But then I wonder what the connection is with the other people in the dream (the ones I know), because they seemed to know him too. it made me think that maybe those old buddies visiting have the ability to "pop" into any of our dreams, is that right ?

Does it happen that when you dream about someone you know, that person dreams about you at the same time, and - let's push it - actually shares the same dream ?

About family connections, what do you think about the buddhist belief that we are all connected to some level because of our being there forever ? Like they go as far as saying that you shouldn't kill a cockroach because he may have been your mother or your son in some past life. according to what you are saying though, most insects and animals are soulless so I guess it wouldn't apply to them. but what about our fellow human bros and sis ?

cheers sleeper, I hope you stick around for a while, because you opened a whole can of questions, and by the way thank you ! your input is helpful

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Salut Sleeper et Milton,

Here's a little dream for entertainment value :

last night... ET was standing behind me, but for some reason I could see him apart from my body (like an OBE). He was wearing a whitish costume with the big head and large, dark wrap-around eyes. Usually ET doesn't have a costume in my dreams, but I guess it is nearly Halloween, right?

He told me that they are us - us them - that it is the same thing. I had the impression that they are "projecting" us. This is some kind of play. I woke up because it was important to remember that and then the ET continued to talk to me about (and this is not precise) how they are working with our emotions - or ARE our emotions??? - and that it had something to do with soul development.

Then a went back to sleep for the second segment of the dream sequence: I was in class - I don't know how old I was, but young, like a teenager. The class was asked to make mud masks and put them on their faces and then stand facing north, east, south, west, north again. everyone made their mud masks and started to mold them to their faces, but mine was more like pie dough; it couldn't hold together very well. i tried to put it on my face, but it wouldn't stay on - too crumbly. I decided to get drunk, and instantly I was drunk. I think it was more a metaphor for "tuning out". Anyway, I tuned out and was kind of play-acting drunk and went to a window and pretended to fall (crumple up on the ground). I was trying to get the attention of a cute boy in my class to come save me. I was "playing the victim". But he was too absorbed in the mud mask task and everyone else ignored me, too, including the teacher. it was like i was invisible. So I got bored with that little attention ploy (play) and went back to my desk to put the mask on and "join in". They were almost done with the little ritual facing north,east,south,west. so i quickly put the "pie dough" (badly made mud mask) on my face and it would bearly stick, but i did my best and turned around clockwise, just "going through the motions" (don't remember more after that, but "mask" or "no mask", the teacher didn't even reprimand me through all my shinnanigans? like i was totally invisible)

third segment: i was with my mother in some unknown house and my husband was with his mother and we were all supposed to meet each other for breakfast. it was snowing heavily outside, and i went out to look, and they drove up the driveway in a brand new red convertible mercedes, my mother in law driving, and they had brought breakfast back. they had the top down so it was filled with snow. i thought it was thoughtful of them, but was worried the breakfast was cold. i half-woke up here and realised that the aliens are like our mothers (ie, creators).

i notice the aliens often give their messages through dream segments - or multi-angles. They are also trying very hard to get us to understand "the masquerade"; the play, the stage.

Any comments, Sleeper, on the message(s) given?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
hey sleeper, was Jesus born of a virgin birth?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
[edit on 25-10-2007 by LostInThought]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Do all dreams have hidden messages in them from your subconscious, or are some just for recreational purposes? I notice some of my dreams are based on real things that I'm trying to accomplish in life, while others are more on the playful side and have no merit to anything thats happening in my life. Then there are the ones that don't compute and give me the black screen treatment when I wake up. I guess those dreams are just too "psycho" for me to remember them huh.

Also, does Milton really visit people in there dreams? Does he actually let the person know its him, or does he only stay undercover and influence it?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Sleeper,
What happened with The Mayas, did they dissapear or what?
Frami.

They were evicted; they were always late with the rent, and then their blood rituals got blood all over the walls and carpet, they simply had to go

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
Hi Sleeper

I'm a big time reader of your posts, but I don't post much. I lost my other account which was "apk4o7mxb". So I created a new one

My question is:

Can Milton visit me?

I will be sweet

Milton doesn't give advanced warning, specifically anyway, nor does he make appointments---I wish he would, I could make a fortune selling tickets---
---it would certainly help pay for a new and larger refrigerator---“you hear that Milton?”

Ah, he gets his head caught inside the pickle jar and he might as well be deaf.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Well i spilt my plate of food again today this time i was telling people what i was going to put on my plate and wham!! tripped and fell right on my face.

Baby steps, baby steps that's what i keep telling myself. The more i trip and fall flat on my face the more i learn and stay in line and have fun a little longer.

It is so easy to get lost but thanks to you and Milton and all our Guides at least we know there is a line. At least in this life don't know what I'm going to do in the next scary to think about it.

But in this go around I'm going to do my best to go from Richard Dreyfuss to Bill Murray from the movie What About BoB?.....................

On another note I would like to share a funny thing that happened to me today.

I was standing out side of my cab and a little boy about 5 years old walking ahead of his family stopped right in front of me and said....

boy: excuse me.
me: what?
boy: do you know Cris Crown?
me: what?
boy: Cris Crown do you know him because......(could not understand)
me: um...um?
Boy's Dad: He doesn't know what your talking about lets go come on.
boy: (not listening to his dad) go down street to a bench .....(could not understand)......turn around....(the boy turns away from me and looks back at me and points a thumb back at me).....Cris Crown is behind you, you know him Cris Crown.
me: um...um?

I had to go for a cab call so I looked at the kids parents smiled and got out of there.

After the call I went to the tennis courts where there is a bench it was dark got out of my cab and walked to the bench but no Cris Crown ET or anyone.

Spooky.......

Happy halloween everyone!!!!...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper I believe you, but I would like to know how do I get in contact with my et/guardian?

It’s one of those “we will call you” type deals. But in your dreams you can be in contact with certain entities. Just don’t confront them; they like to remain in the background. People with dirty plates should not seek them out until their plates are clean more or less.

They might take you in the back room where there are mountains of dirty plates that need washing---talk about a nightmare!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techno Viking
Me too I want a guardian. Can I get one? How much does it cost? Can they dance to techno?

$19.95, today only, but if you order within the next fifteen minutes you get another one free---that’s two guardians for the price of one. Send order via telepathy, and your credit card will be mysteriously charged.

Oh yeah they know all about techno, and a few other moves that might shock you---

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

You let the cat out of the bag with the comment about Milton visiting some of us in our dreams.

Has Milton told you whom he has visited with, and what the dreams were about?

No, he doesn’t share personal info with me

Is he also passing on information to people he is visiting this way?

I would assume he would leave something, but then again he is a taker

When he is appearing in our dreams, is he part of what we are dreaming already, or does he have some control over the dream?

He doesn’t pull rank on anyone even though he could, but the dream world is a sacred place, so they will not rock the boat anymore than it needs

Does he visit us alone or does he bring along some of his friends?

It’s not lonely at the top, nevertheless Milton likes working alone

Will we ever at some point understand the meaning of the dreams? Or is he just being playful with the visits?

The best learning is done via playfulness

I have always been a very lucid dreamer. Always in color, and to the point I can taste, smell and feel in the dreams also. I usually remember at least one dream when I wake up in the morning. If he decides to visit me, please tell him I'd like to remember that one too!

His name isn’t Milton, and he never reveals his true identity, so not sure what kind of calling card he might leave, if any, but he is luminescent, like a light coming into a dark room in our mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join