It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sleeper is that right that the author of the 5000th post on this thread gets a free tour of our solar system (meals included) ?

sorry ... couldn't resist

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I had to pass this onto this thread. I received this exercise from a cutting-edge physician dedicated to healing people, and I've tried it, and it is a trip worth taking ...

One Word That Can Change Your Reality -- And Change The Way You Think :

Did you know that by simply removing one word from your vocabulary, and replacing it with another, you can put yourself in the driver’s seat and gain 100 percent control of your life?

More often than not, the word “CAN’T” is the culprit of your failures. By replacing “CAN’T” with “WON’T,” you open the door to asking yourself the right questions that may help you get out of your own imaginary prison.

Do you say “I can’t take a vacation,” or “I can’t get a better job”?
By changing those statements to, “I won’t take a vacation,” and “I won’t get a better job,” what questions are raised?

Why won’t you? What’s holding you back? What are you not willing to do to make it happen? Plenty of people have done those things, and are doing them right now as you’re reading this, so they’re obviously not real impossibilities!

Start your transformation by paying close attention to when and how you use the word “can’t,” and then repeat the sentence in your mind, replacing “can’t” with “won’t.” Analyze the sentence, and you may be in for an awakening!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by camembert

I am glad you got something out of it Camembert.

ps. Try wrapping some tin foil around the top of your head to cut down on the high-pitched sound you heard this morning

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping the thread going. It is always good to read the posts.

Is there a time in ones development where you can consciously create things with the mind? Could Milton for example create a table in your room just by thinking about it?

How far are we away from inventing the exotic alloys / metals that you often hear about in ET Technology? You talked about in your blog the window that you could move to where you wanted to place it for example.
What is the missing ingredient of these flexible metals?

If Milton loves to raid your fridge, what would happen if he followed you into a supermarket?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hello again Sleeper I have another dream question for you. A couple of weeks ago when I was reading through this thread, I thought about how you had become a sort of human guidance counselor. You and Milton had also reached a celebrity like status.....everyone wants to hear about your experiences and what you / Milton have to say.
....that night I had a really cool dream. Jack Nicholson, the celebrity, took me for a flight in what my mind recognized as a WW2 B17 but it was no B17. Jack showed me the engine but it most definitely wasn't a B17 radial engine....but very kewl none the less.
The next morning when I woke up I was able or allowed to retain alot of that dream. I thought to myself, "I was just thinking about you and Milton being celebrities that day. I wonder if Jack was really Milton in disguise?"

Milton hates flying especially in something like a B17, he also does a lousy Jack Nicholson impression, the tutu is what really throws it off.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Here's my deep feeling on the subject:
Man has created disharmony in nature.

True there are plenty of people who throw out trash from their cars, litter bugs galore, I see it happen every day.

Beings (man, animal, plant, insects and smaller) are not performing as they were intended to perform.

Well humans perhaps but insects, animals and vegetation are programmed and are performing according to design, even those pesky mosquitoes that suck my blood when I’m in my garden. I have sent quite a few back to their maker---
---they don’t seem to bother Milton though, that bloodless coffee drinking freak

Bugs have a magnificent purpose. For one thing, we wouldn't even be able to eat without them (ie, crop pollenators). But they were intended to help man in many, many more ways than just that; ways that are completely unconceivable to man at his current stage of development. even those so-called "pesky bugs" have a great purpose not yet realized by man in his disorder.

They certainly have their jobs to do, and are well compensated with my blood---

Since humans do not have a higher understanding of how things should work or any idea of how he can command nature to work for him, I think that in the meantime, a little compassion could go a l o n g way.

That goes double for toasters, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners---and speaking of vacuum cleaners we have a built in one that has those mile long hoses and I have had to save my wife a few times when it maliciously wrapped it’s coil like body around her like a boa constrictor---and my wife hates snakes, its never a pretty picture. I may have to start doing the vacuuming. I have asked Milton if he would do it and he said to “blow it out---“well you get the picture.

Maybe Milton has accidentally squashed a few humans when he landed ship.

He vehemently denies it

But I'm sure it was just an accident. Normally, he'd take the time to clear the venue before landing on the selected spot. Am I not right? ;-)

I have told him a hundred times to put a back up alarm an that thing, do you think he ever listens to me?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Considering all trees have roots somewhere, does that mean that all these different souls from various "trees" evolve from different sources? Or, is there one central location or source that disperses all these seeds?

Hi Enthralled

There are many sources for souls, kind of like salt water fish and fresh water fish, and add all the strange kinds of sea creatures in the oceans and multiply that by a very big number, and you will still be way off.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Unfortunately, I got my panties in a knot over that one. But thanks anyway.

When I mentioned the nuts John I certainly had you and myself in mind. So I hope you didn't hurt yourself when your panties abruptly knotted up on you---

BTW John, what's a grown man doing wearing panties anyway? That’s what Milton wants to know---just when he thinks he has us humans figured out we go weird

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Okay, so I repeat myself--It's HUGE!

Hi muse

Thanks again for your intuitive replies they are appreciated!

We humans have no idea how huge it is---but then again what’s that got to do with our very small lives down here on earth?---which seems to overwhelm most of us? Precisely---we have trouble with the little things

I think that your memories of your past existance has you somewhat jaded about what most of us are feeling.

That’s why they spared no expense in rubbing my nose in the dirt of this planet during most of my growing up years. They did their dandiest to break me, and have gotten really close many times---but the game is not over yet.

You have a base, a memory that we do not have--at least that we are allowed to remember.

Very true, but I have attempted to paint a sliver of the big picture with the very few tools they provided

Although I thoroughly sense the prison you speak of and I "get' that there are bazzilions of dimentions of existance, many of us miss the purpose for our here and now--I guess that is why we are doing this earth gig.

The purpose is certainly not to recreate the universe in our own image, that’s where most of us fall off the turnip truck at every turn.

The purpose is to show a little gratitude for every morsel of scrap that falls off the table and into our lap. But that requires a humble spirit, and most of us don’t bend that low for anyone

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Well sleeper, there is one thing I do not consider, and that is people called "higher beings", we are all equal, and nobody is higher than me, and I am not higher than them.

The only thing that is equal in this universe is cockroaches, there are no equal souls everyone is unique, some souls are lower than roaches, some higher.

I will not ever bow to no man/god/higher being period.

Any entity that requires subservience usually reside at lower levels like here on earth

I have a very, very powerful mind, to not let someone make me do something I will not tolerate.

A powerful mind usually comes with a powerful ego---nothing wrong with that if it gets you what you want---they will certainly provide you with your wishes and desires whatever they may be

We all have hate in us, its part of being a human being. That's unfortunately one of the things, that make us human.

It certainly is

Do I like to hate? No not really, but I do have alot of hatred in me, evil hatred, however thats from my father, that I would love to get rid of, which I think slowly I am getting rid of it, I feel better everyday but thats another story to tell foranother time.

We acquire hate from family, from jobs, from lovers, from society, but no matter where we pick it up from when we hold on to it, it eats our soul like acid, and many people’s souls look like Swiss cheese by the time they get old and gray.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sleeper, what is your opinion on "god' or "jesus christ", as in do you think they are real, they exist? I myself do not believe in either one.

Jesus and god are real for some and not real for others.

I don't belong to any organized or disorganized religion for that matter

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

Do souls come to earth in waves....like are many of us from the same genre? Or are there many new souls and very old souls all mixed in?

Hi adica

After major wars and natural disasters many souls that didn’t make the grade come right back in---in waves if you wish. There are both old and new souls on this planet, because a soul is old, don’t always mean it’s on the level---some souls are determined to meander and squander for eternity---

When a new soul is created can it go directly to a prison planet or are there other things it has to do first?

Some souls never go to prison planets or schools such as we have here on earth. They do other things and become different types of entities altogether ---very complicated to explain

Few brand new souls go directly to earth type planets; instead they lounge around the campus cafeteria for lack of a better concept.

Are souls(when not in bodies) like finger prints and all are very different or are we more the same in our free state?

Like snowflakes we are each unique

When the body dies does the soul automatically leave becasue the blood stops(doesnt the blood keep the soul in)

The blood keeps the soul from escaping the body, but certain ETs have the keys and can let a soul out for a brief time, while the body remains alive.

or do the souls require ET help to leave?

Once the body dies the soul is released and captured by entities and directed by them to their next port of call. A few are allowed to haunt certain places for various reasons

Does the soul instantly move to a new dimension?

Some do

Where is the body does the soul sit? In the chest? :puz

The brain is the cockpit

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Sleeper is that right that the author of the 5000th post on this thread gets a free tour of our solar system (meals included) ?

Where did you hear that?---

The author of that post buys the drinks for all ats members---unless I’m the one who inadvertently hits it---
---Milton is eating me out of house and home so I can’t afford it---but I’m certainly looking forward to that free drink from someone else’s pocket---

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping the thread going. It is always good to read the posts.

Is there a time in ones development where you can consciously create things with the mind? Could Milton for example create a table in your room just by thinking about it?

Hi Wasp

He can do many things including creating a table but he is best at making things disappear, especially in my kitchen---he’s also not good at creating money for me.

How far are we away from inventing the exotic alloys / metals that you often hear about in ET Technology?

Never going to happen, they don’t share that kind of stuff. But we will get some cool alloys as we enter the space age and tinker more with nano tech

You talked about in your blog the window that you could move to where you wanted to place it for example.
What is the missing ingredient of these flexible metals?

For all intents and purposes, magic ---it’s not elements in our periodic table, nor will they be for some time to come.

If Milton loves to raid your fridge, what would happen if he followed you into a supermarket?

Lots of screaming people running out---

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Why is it so important to the ETs to make the world think that people were not around long ago in the prehistoric day...I know that may be part of ET secrets but tell Milton no one is reading this but a few nutty souls. Since poeple were around in those old times where they eaten like popcorn all the time by all those huge dumb monsters?

Where do humans rank to Milton in the looks department...are we uglier than most physcial biengs in the universe or more beautiful?

When someone is born into a deformed body were they given the choice to take the challange of a life of disability?

Who is Milton voiting for for president?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by camembert

Where did you hear that?---

The author of that post buys the drinks for all ats members---unless I’m the one who inadvertently hits it---
---Milton is eating me out of house and home so I can’t afford it---but I’m certainly looking forward to that free drink from someone else’s pocket---

Hem, all things considered sleeper...

5000 is just another number ain't it ? I'll just pass my turn on this one, but... you'll see me on 5001 for the first free drink available.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hi sleeper,

The only thing that is equal in this universe is cockroaches, there are no equal souls everyone is unique, some souls are lower than roaches, some higher.

I agree in that one must use discrimination to differentiating the qualities of things, that's what consciousness is for. Isn't it? But, I disagree with your view of inequality. One common analogy is that although there are many shapes and forms that crafstmen mold gold into, they are all made of gold. The judgements of different forms the gold is shaped into are just that - judgements. Judgements are necessary and correct, sometimes, but does not freedom from hate, envy and greed come from rising above limited judgements and understanding that all the objects are equally made of the same gold?

Any entity that requires subservience usually reside at lower levels like here on earth.

I'm here so I obviously have work to do, but isn't it the understanding of equality that frees one from subservience, or the need to be worshipped by what are "essentially" equals?

We acquire hate from family, from jobs, from lovers, from society, but no matter where we pick it up from when we hold on to it, it eats our soul like acid, and many people’s souls look like Swiss cheese by the time they get old and gray.

Yeah, it sucks. Isn't it all bitterness from the misunderstanding of essential equality no matter what the conditions or circumstance though?

PS: Thanks for the "no excuses" clause. I forgot about that and became lost in judgements again. No thanks for reminding me how tough it is to swallow ego though.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sleeper I have to ask:

was Jimi Hendrix ET ?

[edit on 26-10-2007 by camembert]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sleeper,

So…in return for a few spins around the solar system in a hotrod UFO with a fridge bandit-ing ET…you get…all of us? Man, you need to talk to Milton about that one….at the very least he could raid and transport a bit of extra cash from a misused Swiss Bank Account to your closet or garage.

But I do understand if Milton needs you to retain your intellectual purity by working for free. Sort of like an amateur athlete. On the other hand…if he does happen to light upon a misused Swiss Bank Account? I would offer my humble abode as a suitable storage unit for any monies, gold etc… to hold..for you…when you achieve a more professional status that would allow you to accept such gratuities..

Raf

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join