It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
Stick my name down too Sleeper if Milton's bus is passing my stop

Milton in a bus, that would be a sight!

Sleeper, what does ET make of black holes - a phenomenon which would crush anything which passes through it, or a gateway to somewhere else in the Universe?

Black holes don’t crush anything, especially matter, everything is stack and put into it proper bins until it gets recycled back into the galaxy as new stars.

A black hole is like going through a car wash, old junky stars go in one side and shiny and bright ones go out the other side, back into the galaxy.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

I agree with you post somewhat

Bugs are cool in their environment and add enchantment to a walk though the forest, or your backyard. But we humans have the right to be a tad territorial when it comes to our abode, and what crawls around in it.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

Why have the Reptile ET types been coming out of the closet so much lately? There are a lot of threads on them in various forms.

What is the role of the Dolphins and Whales? Living in water means that they don't have hands to build things, nor do they need a voice as such to communicate, yet they could be as inteligent as us in many ways.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello again Sleeper I have another dream question for you. A couple of weeks ago when I was reading through this thread, I thought about how you had become a sort of human guidance counselor. You and Milton had also reached a celebrity like status.....everyone wants to hear about your experiences and what you / Milton have to say.

....that night I had a really cool dream. Jack Nicholson, the celebrity, took me for a flight in what my mind recognized as a WW2 B17 but it was no B17. Jack showed me the engine but it most definitely wasn't a B17 radial engine....but very kewl none the less.

The next morning when I woke up I was able or allowed to retain alot of that dream. I thought to myself, "I was just thinking about you and Milton being celebrities that day. I wonder if Jack was really Milton in disguise?"

I hope it's not too imposing to ask such a question.

Hope all is well..V

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Here's my deep feeling on the subject:

Man has created disharmony in nature. Beings (man, animal, plant, insects and smaller) are not performing as they were intended to perform. Bugs have a magnificent purpose. For one thing, we wouldn't even be able to eat without them (ie, crop pollenators). But they were intended to help man in many, many more ways than just that; ways that are completely unconceivable to man at his current stage of development. even those so-called "pesky bugs" have a great purpose not yet realized by man in his disorder.

Since humans do not have a higher understanding of how things should work or any idea of how he can command nature to work for him, I think that in the meantime, a little compassion could go a l o n g way.

Maybe Milton has accidentally squashed a few humans when he landed ship. But I'm sure it was just an accident. Normally, he'd take the time to clear the venue before landing on the selected spot. Am I not right? ;-)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Originally posted by hihorizon
Sleeper:
Have you ever heard of Alex Collier? He has ongoing contact with ET's like you but really goes into big time universal knowledge about where humans come from and where were going.

I may have heard his name tossed around on ats but not up on what he talks about. And I would rather not give an opinion on other people’s points of view.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel
Thanx for the reply, very interesting...as a followup question, are u familiar with the self study course called A course in miracles...if so, what do you think of it??

First time I’ve heard of it, don’t know anything about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
...different kinds of souls? Can you give me a f'rinstance
of a different kind of soul?
Thanks.

Gosh John, most don’t know what a regular soul is---how would I describe a different type of soul. I think I gave some info in a previous post, not much but a little.

Anyway, Milton’s soul is much more that say my soul, will my soul ever be like Milton’s soul? Maybe maybe not. He has done things that I may never do, may never want to do, and may never be able to do. So his soul will always be different.

There are entities much higher and more complex than Milton and way different in ways that there are not enough books to explain it. Well perhaps not even one book.

Then to make things more complex there are souls completely removed from the tree we inhabit in our little corner of the universe. There are many many billions of different kinds and types of trees in the jungle of the universe, and they all bear different fruits and nuts---and the universe goes forever, and there are billions of dimensions all with their own universes filled with unique trees, fruits and nuts.

I hope that clears it up for you---

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
Dreams are really interesting

Can it be possible to meet someone in a dream that will be in our future?

If so what are the probability of that specific person been in our future?

Yes, our future here on earth and later on too. But once you meet the person you will forget the dream, still, you may feel that there is something familiar about that person.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

Why have the Reptile ET types been coming out of the closet so much lately? There are a lot of threads on them in various forms.

Beats me, people like talking about reptiles perhaps

What is the role of the Dolphins and Whales? Living in water means that they don't have hands to build things, nor do they need a voice as such to communicate, yet they could be as inteligent as us in many ways.

Our intelligence, those lucky to have some of it, is on loan to us. And so too with the Dolphins and Whales, its all software.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I loved your analogy about souls being like different kinds of nuts or fruit depending upon what type of tree they come from, or branch of the universe. I guess the saying that "nuts don't fall far from the tree" must be sort of true then.

That must explain why when I go to pick pecans, I never find any walnuts in those trees! Duh!

Considering all trees have roots somewhere, does that mean that all these different souls from various "trees" evolve from different sources? Or, is there one central location or source that disperses all these seeds?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Gosh John, most don’t know what a regular soul is

Regular souls are either 1. original 2. crispy 3. extra crispy.

---how would I describe a different type of soul. I think I gave some info in a previous post, not much but a little.

Yes, you said, 1. raw, 2. rare, 3. medium rare 4. medium 5. well done.
6. charred.

Then to make things more complex there are souls completely removed from the tree we inhabit in our little corner of the universe. There are many many billions of different kinds and types of trees in the jungle of the universe, and they all bear different fruits and nuts---and the universe goes forever, and there are billions of dimensions all with their own universes filled with unique trees, fruits and nuts.

I hope that clears it up for you---

Unfortunately, I got my panties in a knot over that one. But thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Okay, so I repeat myself--It's HUGE!

I think that your memories of your past existance has you somewhat jaded about what most of us are feeling.

You have a base, a memory that we do not have--at least that we are allowed to remember.

Although I thoroughly sense the prison you speak of and I "get' that there are bazzilions of dimentions of existance, many of us miss the purpose for our here and now--I guess that is why we are doing this earth gig.

My every morning routine is to check out Sleepers' comments because they sort of/kind of speak a different language to me. Woo Woo...NOT!

Sleeper's posts remain so damn clear on other levels of consciousness--and I like it...Damn it!.

At this point in human existance, are we just here to experience the big screen life time dramas/movies of whatever we all want to feel, happen, produce, and project on that big white God/source screen?. How's that for an analogy. Alright, forgive me!?!

Sleeper,

Once we get that the past or future does not exist and that our ET's live in an eternal slowed up now, that is also so fast for us to understnd...

NOW WHAT?

Thanks Sleeperman !!!!

Milton is on call on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by jca2005
What do you mean by a dirty plate? That if you have done something bad, then don't confront them?

Those who have evil hate in any flavor or quantity in their soul best clean up their act or at least be working on cleaning it up, before requesting to be in the presence of higher beings. Otherwise our flesh will literally be flayed off us and then the clean up guys have to put us back together again, it’s no picnic---thankfully they blank out most of it.

Well sleeper, there is one thing I do not consider, and that is people called "higher beings", we are all equal, and nobody is higher than me, and I am not higher than them.

I will not ever bow to no man/god/higher being period. I have a very, very powerful mind, to not let someone make me do something I will not tolerate. We all have hate in us, its part of being a human being. That's unfortunately one of the things, that make us human.

Do I like to hate? No not really, but I do have alot of hatred in me, evil hatred, however thats from my father, that I would love to get rid of, which I think slowly I am getting rid of it, I feel better everyday but thats another story to tell foranother time.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sleeper, what is your opinion on "god' or "jesus christ", as in do you think they are real, they exist? I myself do not believe in either one.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If sleeper is right, then are we all aliens or just spirits?

I have read sleepers blog which can be found here:

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

for those who might have not read it yet.

It makes sense if it is true. So by what he says, are most of us all really aliens going to earth on a mission to try and keep it a peaceful place? And if so, why not let us have memories so we know why we are here for?

I everyday wonder why in the hell am I here, in this crappy hell that is called earth. I do have to say for some reason I had a strange headache when I was reading sleeper's blog.

Maybe it was because I have possibly learned new found knowledge? And if this is true, from what he says we don't die. So could I commit suicide, and then appear on my home planet in my true form? But then I would be in trouble because I quit my assignment, wouldn't I?

After reading sleeper's blog, I am curios as who I am, what am I really here for, and how can I come in contact with these "aliens" and see and experience the things he did?

Also, I have compared it with this post I made a long time ago here, I just recently found looking through my old posts for something else, and compared it with this which can be found here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

Do souls come to earth in waves....like are many of us from the same genre? Or are there many new souls and very old souls all mixed in?

When a new soul is created can it go directly to a prison planet or are there other things it has to do first? Are souls(when not in bodies) like finger prints and all are very different or are we more the same in our free state?

When the body dies does the soul automatically leave becasue the blood stops(doesnt the blood keep the soul in) or do the souls require ET help to leave? Does the soul instantly move to a new dimension? Where is the body does the soul sit? In the chest? :puz

Thanks for your tireless typing fingers!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Our bodies are radios - do you control the antenna and dials?

Hi Sleeper,

I have noticed that during sleep, depending on the body position (direction, arms down/up, front, back, fetal, etc) we get different “channels” by which we tune into. It really struck me last night how much our bodies are like antennas. I wonder how much ET influences our positions during sleep to get the right channel (that is, when they don’t take our body in for adjustments or downloads and whatnot.)

Then I realised that are bodies are more than antennas – they act more like radios, sending and receiving frequencies (which are forms of information). Then I realised that our “attitudes” are the dial tuners, not just the body. Our attitudes (connected to emotion) determine what we are receiving and, of course, what we are sending out.

We all hear the word “frequency” all the time bandied about in the New Age movement, but how many humans realize what that means? How many realize that they are literally a walking mobile radio, both sending and receiving frequencies into the cosmos? How many people are aware of the campaign to bombard our bodies -- our receivers of frequency -- with a band of frequency designed to strip us of imagination (divine intelligence) and keep us in a perpetual "fight-or-flight response"? How many people realize what all those cell towers are used for? How many know that heavy metals (bombarding us from many sources) are changing our band of frequencies. How ingesting “genetically modified foods” (GMs) are meant to change our frequency.

Sleeper: what kind of protein enzymes did ET put in you? In other words, what is its function and purpose? I asked you once before, and you never answered. Are these protein enzymes (in your care) related to "frequency change"? Is there a relationship between the protein enzymes you carry and the protein enzymes in genetically modified foods (GMs)?

I think it is essential for humans to realize to what extent their bodies are radios and how the technology of our bodies is manipulated by other beings for their own selfish agendas, depriving humans of knowing who they are and their incredible potential. Humans, genetically, can either be gods or robots, depending the use of frequencies. The ETs have all this knowledge of frequencies, of course, and that is why they are interested in our bodies (radios).

I believe that when humans become very clear and determined about what they want (and this is where "integrity" and "attitude" come into play – combined with the important knowledge of how frequencies work in the human body – they can have complete control and determination of their reality -- individually and collectively. And the more humans gather together and raise each up others frequencies* the more they can counter the limited frequency controls currently in place.

*working with the physical body to raise frequency is good, but even better are working in groups - group meditation - because group energy is much more magnified. this is a proven fact. even this thread (this group energy) has worked wonders for raising my frequency.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
this is a proven fact. even this thread (this group energy) has worked wonders for raising my frequency.

that would explain when I woke up with such a high-pitch voice this morning

no seriously, Chutso, what an inspired post ! Our bodies = radios, and attitude = dial button, emitting and receiving, that makes total sense to me.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join