It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[edit on 26-10-2007 by Raf_50]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
5000! Drinks on the house!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

If I hit 5000 does that mean drinks supplied out of that wine glass that you use? Oh my!
How about a straw for everybody?

The entities that accompany souls when they leave the body, are they like Milton or a completely different type? Do they resemble angels to us? Or are they like grim reapers?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

chutso_ha,

Seriously, have you seen the picture of Sleepers wine glass?

Glad you're buying!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is a completely off-topic post just to commemorate the 5000 posts on this thread.

This must be a world record!

Now you can all go back to topic.

[edit on 26/10/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Haven't seen it. What, is it some kind of gallactic goblet? If that's the case, hope everyone likes bootleg variety!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Ok lets make a hypothetical situation.... I'm back in 1775, I live in lets say, Virginia. I don't like the British, and would rather have a much more free lifestyle with less taxes. So I join with other "Patriots" and proceed to slaughter the British Army, to set up the good ole, USA. Lets say that in the process, I blew up a British warship, shot 50 Brit officers in the head with my musket, ect ect ect.

Do these actions on my part tarnish my soul? Will I be considered a monster, and sent back as a draft mule to plow fields for 100 years? Or would my actions be justified?

Another topic completely, I think I am my Great-Grandfather..... is there any way to confirm that? He was a very rich banker, and very high up York rite mason, I am pretty much the opposite from that standpoint, but share many of his hobbies and interests. Could I be back to undo some things that he (I) did?

[edit on 26-10-2007 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
One more thing, do you think you might be able to snap a photo of milton while he is looting your fridge, and then go ahead and post that pic right on this forum?

I can imagine that this won't happen, but then again how much harm could it possibly do, we are all a bunch of un-credible conspiracy nuts anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Do you think it would be possible to organise a covert operation with the readers of this thread against Milton? I propose that we order truck loads of groceries and have them delivered all at once to your house. While Milton is distracted you 'borrow' the keys to his ship and pick us all up for a quick lap of the solar system. We will be back before he hits the desserts....lol Do you think it will work?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by sleeper

Gosh John, most don’t know what a regular soul is

Regular souls are either 1. original 2. crispy 3. extra crispy.

You the man John!!!

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How do I find out what I am here for sleeper? I am tired of trying to figure that out.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hi sleeper,

couple of quick questions:

1) Is it possible that beings from the 11th dimension are interacting with humans here - you know, a part of the drama-plot-projection going on here? Or are they above that?

2) Before I talked about the black vortex spot. But this is something entirely different. Several times a day, every day, I see a bright flash-point. It varies in size but is usually fairly small, but extremely bright for its size. It only lasts a second or less. It is not the same as the "sparkles". What is that?

3) Sometimes when I have revelations or am inspired in some way, I hear tappings and knockings. Channelers hear them, too. Can it just be a form of "confirmation"?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Sleeper I have to ask:

was Jimi Hendrix ET ?

No, he got more gift than he could handle

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

So…in return for a few spins around the solar system in a hotrod UFO with a fridge bandit-ing ET…you get…all of us? Man, you need to talk to Milton about that one….at the very least he could raid and transport a bit of extra cash from a misused Swiss Bank Account to your closet or garage.

At the very least---

But I do understand if Milton needs you to retain your intellectual purity by working for free. Sort of like an amateur athlete. On the other hand…if he does happen to light upon a misused Swiss Bank Account? I would offer my humble abode as a suitable storage unit for any monies, gold etc… to hold..for you…when you achieve a more professional status that would allow you to accept such gratuities..

Well if someone claiming to be Milton contacts you and asks for you bank info, don’t give it to them---

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

If I hit 5000 does that mean drinks supplied out of that wine glass that you use? Oh my!
How about a straw for everybody?

Sure but you may not want to, Milton accidently fell into it some weeks back and now uses it like a Jacuzzi, so I drink straight from the bottle now---can you blame me---?

The entities that accompany souls when they leave the body, are they like Milton or a completely different type?

They are of another variation

Do they resemble angels to us? Or are they like grim reapers?

Angels to some devils to others, but many see nothing until they get to their destinations

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Ok lets make a hypothetical situation.... I'm back in 1775, I live in lets say, Virginia. I don't like the British, and would rather have a much more free lifestyle with less taxes. So I join with other "Patriots" and proceed to slaughter the British Army, to set up the good ole, USA. Lets say that in the process, I blew up a British warship, shot 50 Brit officers in the head with my musket, ect ect ect.

Do these actions on my part tarnish my soul? Will I be considered a monster, and sent back as a draft mule to plow fields for 100 years? Or would my actions be justified?

Many are placed into those positions and it’s really not the battle for fewer taxes or more freedom that is the true issue, but how we each perform a difficult task and maintain our integrity while doing so.

Do we become monsters for the blood, gore, and thrill of it? Or patriots of a just cause? Every war creates monsters, or “real” heroes.

In real life we often elevate the monsters to heroes because we humans don’t have the judgment gene and can’t really tell what is inside of a person. But when we die, they are not fooled by our exterior appearances and can see right through us, and know why we do what we do.

Another topic completely, I think I am my Great-Grandfather..... is there any way to confirm that?

Only after you die will you know for sure

He was a very rich banker, and very high up York rite mason, I am pretty much the opposite from that standpoint, but share many of his hobbies and interests. Could I be back to undo some things that he (I) did?

What you/he did in a past life can’t be undone, but you have an opportunity to show your true colors again if you didn’t do very good in your last try---kind of like a two out of three deal, but those numbers can have zeros behind them.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
One more thing, do you think you might be able to snap a photo of milton while he is looting your fridge, and then go ahead and post that pic right on this forum?

Well I did once and it ended up being his better looking side, so he broke my camera

I can imagine that this won't happen, but then again how much harm could it possibly do, we are all a bunch of un-credible conspiracy nuts anyway.

Just because he is a supreme being don’t mean he lacks dignity, although that tutu sure doesn’t do anything for his prestige

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Do you think it would be possible to organise a covert operation with the readers of this thread against Milton? I propose that we order truck loads of groceries and have them delivered all at once to your house. While Milton is distracted you 'borrow' the keys to his ship and pick us all up for a quick lap of the solar system. We will be back before he hits the desserts....lol Do you think it will work?

I can tell you never seen Milton eat, try and visualize a room filled with teenage boys against a truck load of pizzas---no contest, same with Milton

Plus if I got you all inside that ship, there would be no getting you out, not even with a court order, it’s that cool.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
How do I find out what I am here for sleeper? I am tired of trying to figure that out.

It’s your life it’s up to you to make it worthwhile, there is no other reason for being here unless you are strictly doing hard time on this rock, which even those who are not can end up doing if they don’t start smelling the roses.

What if someone gave you a fantastic machine that could take you anywhere you wanted to go, do anything you wanted to do and put you in the drivers seat?---for those who live in free countries they have these abilities---but some complain that they can’t do anything because they have to go to school or work for a living, and their leaders of the country suck.

Everything that frustrates us is an illusion to keep us from enjoying life---only those determined not to let illusions ruin their lives get to enjoy that fantastic machine they are in possession of.

So take the bitch out of park and enjoy the ride--

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
hi sleeper,

couple of quick questions:

1) Is it possible that beings from the 11th dimension are interacting with humans here - you know, a part of the drama-plot-projection going on here? Or are they above that?

Don’t know anything about beings from the 11th dimension---dimensions are not numbered, they go by names, and those names are secret.

2) Before I talked about the black vortex spot. But this is something entirely different. Several times a day, every day, I see a bright flash-point. It varies in size but is usually fairly small, but extremely bright for its size. It only lasts a second or less. It is not the same as the "sparkles". What is that?

I have no idea

3) Sometimes when I have revelations or am inspired in some way, I hear tappings and knockings. Channelers hear them, too. Can it just be a form of "confirmation"?

Inspiration only comes with the sound “eureka”, no taping or knocking from the other side is required

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join