It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Milton and Sleeper,

Are languages ET based? They are an amazing thing....not purely human creations are they...do the other earth planets have similar languages?

We are given language from above, and all planets like earth have the same or similar speaking abilities

In your book you mention how one persons genetics were used to impregnate many females on the ship? Is that common that many are not really from thier parents or is that rare that that happens and he was just used for a special project.....are the clones here copied from a small group of people?

They have special projects going on all over the solar system, most are hybrids designed for specific purposes, or uses. But can’t elaborate

Tell Milton Im waiting for a dream visit...Im dying to see what he looks like!

He is in pure energy form, or a variation of human, and doesn’t wear his tutu, but then again who knows

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Hi Sleeper,

please add my name to the guest list...I'd like to have Milton's visit too in my dream

Certainly

I'm on to dreams at the moment, so here's another question.
Last night I dreamt about some very improbable family/friend lunch gathering, where an old friend of mine from school of architecture was the daughter of my auntie - and of course in real life they're not even related and have never seen each other as far as I can tell. Can dreams sometimes point out connections between peopele we know that we're not aware of, or would it be most likely meaningless ?

Dreams will divulge things like that but that don’t me we need to share such knowledge unless we are found of ridicule. Also, that info is personal, and only for you. For the most part it is meaningless to this existence, and may only be a glance of your past or future---or only a hidden desire.

Anyway in that dream there was a guy - a photographer - that seemed to be a good friend of mine (but it wasn't Milton, he wasn't wearing woman garments
) but I don't remember ever coming across that guy. We had a good laugh though, in the dream
So obviously he was visiting, or I was visiting if I remember correctly what you said recently : that we visit in our dreams persons from other lifetimes, planets, dimensions and are being visited by them too. But then I wonder what the connection is with the other people in the dream (the ones I know), because they seemed to know him too. it made me think that maybe those old buddies visiting have the ability to "pop" into any of our dreams, is that right ?

Family and friends from our past and future pop in all the time.

Does it happen that when you dream about someone you know, that person dreams about you at the same time, and - let's push it - actually shares the same dream ?

Does happen, but you both may interpret the dream differently, or remember different parts of it.

About family connections, what do you think about the buddhist belief that we are all connected to some level because of our being there forever ? Like they go as far as saying that you shouldn't kill a cockroach because he may have been your mother or your son in some past life. according to what you are saying though, most insects and animals are soulless so I guess it wouldn't apply to them. but what about our fellow human bros and sis ?

Well if a family member is a mosquito sucking on my blood, it’s going down---
---I have lost count on how many “family” spiders my wife had me kill since we been married---however, I have caught some and put them outdoors, but not because they are creepy family members---

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Interesting dreams and I agree with your interpretation. But for me I don't want to indulge in dream interpretations, that would need a whole new thread somewhere else, but that's not my department anyway. Milton could do it but he's into coffee breaks, and couldn't possibly find the time to do real work.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel
hey sleeper, was Jesus born of a virgin birth?

That’s a metaphor---the Jews back two thousand years ago didn’t want anything to do with Christianity so they would not father another branch of religion---hence the Jewish father Joseph was not the father. The mother Mary was a virgin---in other words she represents the outcasts of the world that didn’t have a share of the god of the Jews---they were virgins concerning a real god. Mary represented the Roman pagan world at the time and had no Jewish linage of her own.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Okay, no more dreams Sleeper. I know you run a tight ship here. And tell Milton, when he gets off the coffee break that "The sky is an immortal tent built by the Sons of Los". He'll know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hi sleeper,

Do all dreams have hidden messages in them from your subconscious, or are some just for recreational purposes? I notice some of my dreams are based on real things that I'm trying to accomplish in life, while others are more on the playful side and have no merit to anything thats happening in my life. Then there are the ones that don't compute and give me the black screen treatment when I wake up. I guess those dreams are just too "psycho" for me to remember them huh.

Most dreams speak the language of our subconscious mind; our submind regurgitates them back to us in the form or inspirations, intuition, common or uncommon sense. Many streams flow into our submind from our daily experiences, input from our guides and other concerned or devilish entities---driven mostly my our desires and intentions whatever they may be

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Well if a family member is a mosquito sucking on my blood, it’s going down---
---I have lost count on how many “family” spiders my wife had me kill since we been married---however, I have caught some and put them outdoors, but not because they are creepy family members---

Hi Sleeper,
I'm glad you got a good laugh out of this one

but seriously, I think this is a touching concern, no ? I mean, like any teaching it shouldn't be taken literally, of course, but it has its value when I think about it. It forces me to consider other options when I get ready to smash a spider or slam a mosquito, and consider their point of view too : I mean, ok, I'm better off without them than with, but they're just trying to survive too. I think the idea is to teach us to be aware of our reactive patterns, especially the violent ones that come up whenever facing something that annoys us : it points us to our own reaction rather than the object of it (which is just the pretext for it). see what I mean. However I'll confess that I had to use quite radical means to get rid of entire colonies of cockroaches in my kitchen, and I didn't feel guilty - it just had to be done.

Anyway, enough about bugs

my question about human beings still stands : if we've been here forever, aren't we all family more or less ? Not that it would matter, just curious...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by camembert]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Sleeper I believe you, but I would like to know how do I get in contact with my et/guardian?

It’s one of those “we will call you” type deals. But in your dreams you can be in contact with certain entities. Just don’t confront them; they like to remain in the background. People with dirty plates should not seek them out until their plates are clean more or less.

They might take you in the back room where there are mountains of dirty plates that need washing---talk about a nightmare!

What do you mean by a dirty plate? That if you have done something bad, then don't confront them?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi sleeper..i wait Milton but never appear..i end up drinking all the tequila Bottle, maybe milton prefer some mezcal with worm on it?? LOL just kidding..about no pink dress..i want him in a mariachi custome , of course pink color because i know is is fever colo, imagen Antonio Banderas in Desperado but with pink color LOL

About guides. Spiritual guides are always around you, in a sense they are just one side of each and everybody (most of the times we have 2 around more if some problem is going to hit us like an accident) the problem is that we dont see them (they are on the spiritual dimension) only people who can see the Aura and have sense of the energies can actually see a glimps of them or feel them around. (sleeper i am right or wrong on this one??), if i am right this is true too with the UFO's when they are cloaked they can be to your eyesight and you dont see them but energy is energy and they cant hide that ..so the person who can sense and see energy actually again can see the UFOs.

Sleeper I am that kind of a person (can see aura and energies)..and when i sense an entity (whatever you call them ghost, spirit or ET) when its a good guy i sense them always warm, like a very warm energy wave giving you peace. When it s a not very good entity (aka bad) it sense very energetic (vibrates a lot) and with the sense of trying to do some harm and feels heavy indeed. can you explain more on this sleeper or give more insight ???

Thanx for everything..and tell Milton My refrigirator if full of Food and waiting for him LOL

[edit on 25-10-2007 by AlexDJ]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sleeper,
This thread is so great and it confirms many of the theories that I have always had.

I have a question for you and Milton about government. It would seem we are heading towards a "One World Gov't". If this ends up happening and someone like me decided to fight it, would I go down a level or two for doing bad things to evil people? If I fought in a war against the "elite" at the top of the pyramid, would I be forced to repeat and languish longer on this planet?

Also I would really love to meet Milton in a dream if possible.
Thanks
DT

[edit on 25-10-2007 by downtown436]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Stick my name down too Sleeper if Milton's bus is passing my stop

Sleeper, what does ET make of black holes - a phenomenon which would crush anything which passes through it, or a gateway to somewhere else in the Universe?

Gaz

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by camembert

I don't think we should kill bugs if we can avoid it. There are beings much greater than us, that must see us like the cockroaches of the universe, and I would not like them to squash me if I were in their way. ("do unto others as you would have them do unto you" comes to mind - and that applies to the micro- as well as macro-cosmic scale)

I remember once I saw a cockroach near my front door, and I really had the heebee-jeebees. An internal voice immediately said, "Kill it!" And I had the brief impulse to do it out of my fright, but something stopped me. Suddenly (almost without thinking) I just opened the front door and commanded it to leave. It did. Very swiftly.

The interesting thing is that that night I had an incredibly lucid dream where I was talking to a guide/ET (exact conversation was blocked from conscious mind) and then suddenly I was introduced to a giant creature about 9 feet tall in the hues of dark blue and purple. I was extremely frightened at first, nearly blacked out of my lucid state, but I held on and calmed myself by focusing on how beautiful his colours were and by focusing on his energy, which was gentle and peaceful. When I was clam, the being very elegantly "bowed" to me in a kind of "chakra salute". I knew at that point that it was his way of honoring me for not following my instinct to kill the cockroach that morning... I have never forgotten that dream and am grateful that I didn't listen to the voice of fear urging me to kill the cockroach.

To sleeper: Hope you don't mind me talking of this dream - it just seemed so relevant. Plus, as you know, it wasn't really a dream.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
my question about human beings still stands : if we've been here forever, aren't we all family more or less ? Not that it would matter, just curious...

More or less, some less than more. The universe and the life forms in it are so huge we humans can’t begin to understand but one grain of sand of it all.

We humans belong to a single category of souls, well, maybe more than one, out of billions of different kinds of souls---we are not all from the same tree, or from the same family, nor are we all one.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Have you ever heard of Alex Collier? He has ongoing contact with ET's like you but really goes into big time universal knowledge about where humans come from and where were going.

Here is the link: www.youtube.com...

Are you in line with any of his views? If you haven't heard of him please watch the 12 part video on youtube and let me know what Milton thinks? This out to be very interesting.....

For those who want a whole different take on the subject check it out.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anciel
hey sleeper, was Jesus born of a virgin birth?

That’s a metaphor---the Jews back two thousand years ago didn’t want anything to do with Christianity so they would not father another branch of religion---hence the Jewish father Joseph was not the father. The mother Mary was a virgin---in other words she represents the outcasts of the world that didn’t have a share of the god of the Jews---they were virgins concerning a real god. Mary represented the Roman pagan world at the time and had no Jewish linage of her own.

Thanx for the reply, very interesting...as a followup question, are u familiar with the self study course called A course in miracles...if so, what do you think of it??

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

out of billions of different kinds of souls

...different kinds of souls? Can you give me a f'rinstance
of a different kind of soul?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
What do you mean by a dirty plate? That if you have done something bad, then don't confront them?

Those who have evil hate in any flavor or quantity in their soul best clean up their act or at least be working on cleaning it up, before requesting to be in the presence of higher beings. Otherwise our flesh will literally be flayed off us and then the clean up guys have to put us back together again, it’s no picnic---thankfully they blank out most of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dreams are really interesting

Can it be possible to meet someone in a dream that will be in our future?

If so what are the probability of that specific person been in our future?

Thanks Sleeper and Milton

[edit on 25-10-2007 by ThePowerOfOne]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi sleeper..i wait Milton but never appear..i end up drinking all the tequila Bottle, maybe milton prefer some mezcal with worm on it?? LOL just kidding..about no pink dress..i want him in a mariachi custome , of course pink color because i know is is fever colo, imagen Antonio Banderas in Desperado but with pink color LOL

If people only knew what Antonio really wears behind closed doors---

About guides. Spiritual guides are always around you, in a sense they are just one side of each and everybody (most of the times we have 2 around more if some problem is going to hit us like an accident) the problem is that we dont see them (they are on the spiritual dimension) only people who can see the Aura and have sense of the energies can actually see a glimps of them or feel them around. (sleeper i am right or wrong on this one??), if i am right this is true too with the UFO's when they are cloaked they can be to your eyesight and you dont see them but energy is energy and they cant hide that ..so the person who can sense and see energy actually again can see the UFOs.

That’s right mostly but not all ETs leave an energy footprint---there are things way beyond the energy we humans are able to pick up or sense, an infinity of them.

Sleeper I am that kind of a person (can see aura and energies)..and when i sense an entity (whatever you call them ghost, spirit or ET) when its a good guy i sense them always warm, like a very warm energy wave giving you peace. When it s a not very good entity (aka bad) it sense very energetic (vibrates a lot) and with the sense of trying to do some harm and feels heavy indeed. can you explain more on this sleeper or give more insight ???

A lot of it is a reflection of what is inside of us. Those harboring evil will not feel good around the good ETs, they will feel pure terror.

And evil people will feel at easy around evil entities---like old buddies, until the moment of no return, and then they get mighty ugly and wicked fast, but then it’s too late---for the wanabe bad boy, or girl

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Sleeper,
This thread is so great and it confirms many of the theories that I have always had.

I have a question for you and Milton about government. It would seem we are heading towards a "One World Gov't".

That’s way down the road, those alive now will never see it.

If this ends up happening and someone like me decided to fight it, would I go down a level or two for doing bad things to evil people?

Anyone able to discern an evil or a good soul has god like qualities and are not on earth unless they are on vacation, or on the job.

So how would any of us know if we were fighting against good or evil?

If I fought in a war against the "elite" at the top of the pyramid, would I be forced to repeat and languish longer on this planet?

Whoever fights against the “elite” and deposes them will in turn be the new “elite”. Where does it end? It never ends in war like planets like earth---have you noticed?

Also I would really love to meet Milton in a dream if possible.

Anything is possible, but nothing is promised, and Milton is picky, he may be a slob at my place but he hates dirty dishes.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join