It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sleeper wrote:

...Well if someone claiming to be Milton contacts you and asks for you bank info, don’t give it to them...

I suspect Milton rarely asks for anything he figures he needs. But he can call nonetheless.

Raf

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Nope, no record. We've had threads go beyond 5,000 posts a few times, with millions of views.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
WOOT! that last post rocked.
"..take the bitch out of park and enjoy the ride."

I love the simplicity of it. Those sound like words to live by for the non-rockbreakers. It really struck a chord on ole soul strings...err umm for me at least.

...slams the selector to "D" and stomps right foot!!!!!!!
V

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Everything that frustrates us is an illusion to keep us from enjoying life---only those determined not to let illusions ruin their lives get to enjoy that fantastic machine they are in possession of.

I wanted to include this qoute with my last post since it was the meat behind the gravy.

I hear alot of heads nodding
V

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

1) Can you ask Milton why has there been so much focus and attention recently in genetic research regarding genetics of red-haired people, like the celtic cultures?

2) More women than ever are becoming infertile and having to do in-vitro. Is this done purposely by ET? Is this done selectively? Are hidden things being perforumed during the in-vitro process?

Cheers,

Chutso

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

You said the dimensions are not numbered and go by names. Yet individuals have numbers based on frequencies, like in your blog - also Robert Monroe talked about that. I am surprised individuals have numbers but dimensions are given names. would it be more correct to say they have harmonic identifications?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have a questions about Lincoln and Kennedy. There is obviously an occult connection between the two. Can Milton comment on what that connection is?

source -

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi everybody.

I notice I am the only one posting. Is everyone hung over or what?

Question for Milton - when you hear the low-tone ringing in the left ear, is it related to ET or black ops sending signals to the limbic center of the brain?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi everybody.

I notice I am the only one posting. Is everyone hung over or what?

Question for Milton - when you hear the low-tone ringing in the left ear, is it related to ET or black ops sending signals to the limbic center of the brain?

Speaking of ringing in the ear, I have a permanent ring in my right ear, from shooting rifles/pistols/shotguns in one day without ear plugs a few years back, wow was I an idiot. It like a real low ring.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hmmm...sounds like ear dammage to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!

From your understanding is it true that the ET would step in if a nuclear war was to occur or would they allow us to go bye bye?
What is the hidden agenda about the USA and Iran? Why do they want to start conflict there as well do you think? It is not about oil as there is enough oil in Alaska to run the US for the next 100 years or so and they keep this hidden.
What is the reason that the clean / free energy type systems have been kept from us by the government that the ET gave to them?
If people had access to this technology and their standard of living increased wouldn't there be less chance of conflict?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

BTW John, what's a grown man doing wearing panties anyway? That’s what Milton wants to know---just when he thinks he has us humans figured out we go weird

Sleeper, Milties lying to you.

When he was visiting here he asked if I would put on a pair of panties. I said no, I'm not into that stuff.

He then stated that if I did I might get a trip to Saturn.

In spite of my best judgement, and because I really wanted to see Saturn I put on the panties.

Thats when you showed up. Miltie said "Don't tell Sleeper I'll get back with you."

Later, you and Miltie left through the ceiling.

I have not heard from Miltie since which is just like you men/aliens.

Well, I kinda like the feel the the panties, but I only wear them when my wife is shopping. And thats when I read about the 'billions and billlions' of different kinds of souls. So thats when my panties got in a knot and I nearly choked.

I'm OK now, but this is just a warning: Milton may be an alien but he is still a two-timer! And he is lying to you if he wants to know what a grown man is doing wearing a pair of panties! HE ASKED ME!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by sleeper

BTW John, what's a grown man doing wearing panties anyway? That’s what Milton wants to know---just when he thinks he has us humans figured out we go weird

Sleeper, Milties lying to you.

When he was visiting here he asked if I would put on a pair of panties. I said no, I'm not into that stuff.

He then stated that if I did I might get a trip to Saturn.

In spite of my best judgement, and because I really wanted to see Saturn I put on the panties.

Thats when you showed up. Miltie said "Don't tell Sleeper I'll get back with you."

Later, you and Miltie left through the ceiling.

I have not heard from Miltie since which is just like you men/aliens.

Well, I kinda like the feel the the panties, but I only wear them when my wife is shopping. And thats when I read about the 'billions and billlions' of different kinds of souls. So thats when my panties got in a knot and I nearly choked.

I'm OK now, but this is just a warning: Milton may be an alien but he is still a two-timer! And he is lying to you if he wants to know what a grown man is doing wearing a pair of panties! HE ASKED ME!

Im glad to see that someone has the same sense of humor as I do.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You have mentioned us being supplied a toolbox filled with tools a few times. So I was wondering this. Are thoughts, the tools we are given in the toolbox of our minds?

I know that sounds odd, but, does having integrity begin with the thoughts in our minds? As a man thinketh, so to speak?

Maybe Milton knows this - Do thoughts originate in our brain or our mind?

If the brain is organic, what does that make the mind? Where are our minds located? ( no pun, intended!)

When our brain dies with our bodies, do we retain our mind with our soul, and, or, is our soul our mind?

You have hinted that blood has something to do with our soul being linked to our bodies in past, and I was wondering also then, if since our brains need blood to work, is that what keeps our souls or mind intact?

Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Milton, but I was baking pecan pies today! Don't ask me how, but I got to looking at those pecans that sort of look like brains and I came up with all of this today! Don't worry, the pies turned out fine!

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Dear Sleeper,
Thank's for your patience.
It is Working! You Know?

I want to know what would happen if a planet dissapear in our Solar Sistem, I mean each planet is connected the whole SS?
How is it?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hi Sleeper,

1) Can you ask Milton why has there been so much focus and attention recently in genetic research regarding genetics of red-haired people, like the Celtic cultures?

Aside from the skin factor associated with those genes which seem to leave people more susceptible to skin cancer, they are looking to find an antidote to that redhead quick temper syndrome.

2) More women than ever are becoming infertile and having to do in-vitro. Is this done purposely by ET? Is this done selectively? Are hidden things being perforumed during the in-vitro process?

Maybe

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You said the dimensions are not numbered and go by names. Yet individuals have numbers based on frequencies, like in your blog - also Robert Monroe talked about that. I am surprised individuals have numbers but dimensions are given names. would it be more correct to say they have harmonic identifications?

We understand our 3D world with up, down and depth---and we can look out and see 3D because our brains have been upload the means of coordinates of physical things. But naming and numbering things our perceptions can’t understand is meaningless. To say something is at a higher vibration makes sense, but there are a slew of higher and lower vibrations in our 3 dimensions---and have nothing to do with higher or lower dimensions above or below our 3D circus. So call them what you will---

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

More likely tinnitus

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper,

I want to thank you for this reply, I have been chewing on it for some time now.

I guess every thing is a blind test on Earth, a test that we all ready have the answer to. Integrity. Amazing how that one word means so much to people on this planet.

I am starting to see all the gifts that have been given to me in this life, and i feel sorry for the fact that it has taken me this long to see them and the fact that i can see them now is yet another.

I'm just glad to be in the turnip basket again...........

I am who I am and I'll lend a hand when i can but enjoying life while striving and maintaining integrity is the plan......

OK now back to the cool ET questions............

Sleeper, is fear of ET's a programed into the human body?

If so are ET's allowed to stop or dull the fear when they need to?

Do the dream tests count to the grade at the end of our life too?

Thanks Sleeper

P.S. If i ever meet you and or Milton without soiling myself the drinks are on me buddy........heck even if i do soil myself..........

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Sleeper !!!!!

From your understanding is it true that the ET would step in if a nuclear war was to occur or would they allow us to go bye bye?

No one gets off this planet that easily. They have allowed it in the past and will allow it in the future, but not on a worldwide scale

What is the hidden agenda about the USA and Iran? Why do they want to start conflict there as well do you think? It is not about oil as there is enough oil in Alaska to run the US for the next 100 years or so and they keep this hidden.

Well that’s a politically loaded question---
---no one would believe why they are there so I’m not telling---

What is the reason that the clean / free energy type systems have been kept from us by the government that the ET gave to them?

Because this planet is not a utopia planet, and physical and mental labor is required of most everyone, no free lunch on this rock---without a hidden price tag for those who believe they got over on the system.

If people had access to this technology and their standard of living increased wouldn't there be less chance of conflict?

Absolutely, this planet would be heaven on earth---problem is heaven on earth planets are a dime a dozen and they don’t need more of those kinds of planets. Here on earth they can’t seem to build enough prisons to hold all the new criminals; sorry to say that is true in this galaxy too.

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join