It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Raf_50

Originally posted by Raf_50
So to all of the naysayers on this thread? What harm has been done here? If Sleeper has inspired people to think about their lives and to change for the better..what harm is it?

Hi Raf

A free and happy person is a dangerous thing---besides misery loves lots of company and they hate to lose members---

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,
Can Milton reach through the internet and know the people typing the various posts? Does he have the ability to relay to you who is sincere in their questions who is not? Just wondering since it would appear to me, you frequently know if someone is being sincere is just looking to bog down the thread.

We are talking about the guy that gets stuck inside my refrigerator right?---

What wonders exist on Jupiter? It is a beautiful planet with very interesting colors. Is it simply gaseous or is there some solid ground down there? What is that huge swirling storm that is so visible? Just atmospheric turbulence or something more interesting? Have you visited there?

Most of us would have a complete emotional meltdown from a mere whiff of the wonders. It has a solid core, and the storms are like large cotton candy type devices collecting residue, the things moons and dreams are made of.

Did the SE Asian Tsunami that hit a couple years ago and killed all those people....was the cause natural, ET or human created? I can see natural earthquakes from techtonic plates slipping, but I've always felt that perhaps the event was caused by someone for some reason....any thoughts?

It was natural

Are Bigfoot really left over entities that have lives here for eons? Can they travel between dimensions? Since ET's don't make mistakes and no one seems to have found any Big Foot bodies....are Big Foots ETs? Do they take care to make sure no evidence is found (other than footprints0? I live in an area that have had many sightings and where there is smoke, there is frequently fire.

They are supernatural creatures

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Dear Sleeper,
I want to know more about one of our more "human" conditions TO BE INLOVE.
I mean when we fall in love, we change all our world for somebody else, no matter we are well marriaged, in a relationship, etc. We leave everything.
I know there are extremes and common sence, besides that there is a real feeling deep within ourselves.

Why this Energy too strong? Is a Soul function? Is tehre a pourpose whit an specific person?

Love is what we were made from, and we crave it because most of us down here don’t get enough of it.

Love is a tricky substance, we are willing to give it only if we get it---but it don’t work that way, we have to give it unconditionally to get it, and when we stop or cut back in the giving department we in turn get cut off.

One more question: Homosexuality, female soul in wron body or viceversa? Does Soul has gender?

No one is in the wrong body---most of us don’t like our bodies for many reasons, some things we can change some tings we cannot.

Gender is mostly a sexual contraption, but some entities retain their gender qualities---and that’s a department very difficult to explain in human concepts, because at higher levels of awareness things really get different

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Greetings Sleeper

On another thread which as you say someone resurrected [E T's don't exist]in which I had a brief encounter with a querulous member I left you a message,if you read it, when you get the chance please let me know if this has any meaning to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

To answer your question about whether I would choose to come into life with the scenario I posed to you, well, of course my answer is no. I think just about everyone would agree. I have however, known people in a situation similar, that I gew up with. Some really pulled themselves out of that lifestyle by way of bootstraps made out of integrity. I was very lucky to have grown up in a lifestyle that was charmed by comparison to many other people, but the ones that really had to struggle were in essence still a very good example to live by through what they accomplished.

One more question along these lines though. At what age does a soul assume culpability for not having integrity?

They know when we reach integrity puberty---and it’s pretty much at the level of real puberty.

Does a soul enter the world with a clean slate?

If they are not here to do hard time. Most have a clean slate, kind of---

Or are we born with a heck of a lot on our plates to deal with already, left over from the last time around.

depends on who washed the dishes---

Many of us didn’t finish our business and some of that stuff spills over to this life, but we can undue a lot of stuff with simple attitude adjustments, like a clogged drain, if we unclog it most of that nasty water goes away.

I guess I am just not getting the part about not having any knowledge of our previous mistakes in this regard.

It all boils down to why we do what we do---if we see the cop car we tend to behave, will we if the cop car is nowhere in sight?

Hey, by the way, I attended a Parish fair this weekend in Louisiana. There were lot's of things to do and see, and of course delicious food to select from as the cuisine down here is "outa this world." With the throngs of people lined up at every food stand, I had Milton in mind. You should have sent him down this way with a few dollars. He could have sampled everything from crawfish pie to boudin sausage, and his head would have been out of your refrigerator for a few days! It would have been fun to see the blue guy running around down here as he would have fit right in. There were a few people in costumes.

Nobody would have even noticed his pink tutu!

That explains why you didn’t go and say hi, he thought you simply ignored him because you didn’t want to be seen with him in his tutu---
---Milton is way too sensitive

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

If a person is a fairly bad alcoholic (not me), what are the consequences of something like that?

Hi zen

Liver damage, brain damage, marriage and relationship damage, can be a social pariah, and certainly soul damage.

“Everything in moderation”, definitely a wise old saying

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
hey sleep,

If notions like right and wrong, good and bad, and positive and negative, are only lowly human perspectives, what can a person do to "climb the ladder" and never come back to a place like this again?

Ride the magic carpet of integrity to the point where most of the souls you come into contact with in this walk through life, thank whatever gods they believe in that you touched their lives---piece of cake right?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
Greetings Sleeper

On another thread which as you say someone resurrected [E T's don't exist]in which I had a brief encounter with a querulous member I left you a message,if you read it, when you get the chance please let me know if this has any meaning to you.

Hi angel

Synchronicity comes to mind, that’s about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Synchronicity=Meaningfull Coincedence---Interesting since this is the key of destiny, understood and thank you I will follow this up.
I'll be in touch.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Liver damage, brain damage, marriage and relationship damage, can be a social pariah, and certainly soul damage.

“Everything in moderation”, definitely a wise old saying

Would alcoholism, or any addiction be a failure in terms of reason for being here on earth? That person has gone astray, in a sense, and is not listening to their soul? Would ET ever influence someone to be an alcoholic to test others in a family situation, or any other situation? There seems to be a lot of it everywhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought

Ride the magic carpet of integrity to the point where most of the souls you come into contact with in this walk through life, thank whatever gods they believe in that you touched their lives---piece of cake right?

well, no not really....but I wouldn't have it any other way

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Hello Sleeper !
how many people achieve that ? any stats ?

ok we have Buddha, er... I can't think of anyone else at the moment. Oh wait, doesn't count, he was ET right ? And then Jesus didn't exist...

I'm not being sarcastic, but it sounds a bit utopian... take a guy like Buddha, he was hated by many people during his lifetime, and envied of course by a whole lot. Integrity raises negative reactions in others, too, not much we can do about it. And that's ok. Because you can't attach expectations to behaving with integrity as far as the effect it has on others.

I wonder though, this cunundrum life we're in. I woke up this morning realizing something. One key in this life is to know what we really want, because then you can get help to accomplish it (I'm simplifying, but you get my drift). But the thing is, it's really hard to know what we want in life because we usually (well, I guess I do) want the best of two worlds, Utopia and namely, Earth.
And of course, as long as we're stuck here on Earth, we can't get both, we can only strive our way up to Utopia, capitalizing for future lifetimes... Sounds too much like a carrot to me... the approach sounds phishy.

So we have to be realistic about our goals, right, or should we just forget about having goals ? Should we forget about our dreams ? (damn, that sounds depressing) Is pursuing our dreams an obstacle to live life with integrity or not, or irrelevant ? we don't know do we. I guess it depends on how selfish our dreams are. Is it just better to renounce one's dreams, give them up and focus on the 'here and now' ?

I guess I'm mixing everything up, sorry to dump my confused thoughts here but I am looking for, if not answers, the right questions to ask.

and I wonder really where those "dreamlives" come from. If they're purely delusional, ego-based, or come from past lives memories of better worlds. If they come from past lives memories, are they here to challenge us, or inspire us, give us hope ? Could that be the reason for our insatiable, ever unsatisfied nature ? wanting more, desiring more, until we make our life Utopia --which of course never happens ?
Hints needed... Milton, sleeper ?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I don't know much about this sleeper dude......but if he is who he claims to be.......well, I’ve got my own alien experiences......if you know so much about aliens and the universe and so on.... read my thread, and tell me what's really going on.....if your answer is reasonably acceptable, I might just believe you, if not, your probably some disinformation dude, and if you don’t know about what’s really going on, that would be strange seeing how you know so much about the truth about our planet, and yet know nothing of how to interpret peoples alien visits…..

I can’t wait for your answer, I’m happy what ever answer you give me….thx..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Thanks for your advise on the black spot removal, unfortunately they don't sell Lysol in the country where I currently reside. Any other ideas on how to remove it permanently?

Also, do you know which "types" use the spot-vortex?

Thanks,

Chutso

XL5

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Not to go off topic but, Chutso_ha have you ever stared at the sun, a laser beam, an arc lamp? I personally think the dark spot you see is an inactive spot thats been "burnt" into your retina. Your retina moves along with your eye, so it will seem that the spot will match the speed at which you try to follow it. Your brain can fill these spots in and many times (not with high power light sources) your retina will "heal" and the spot will disolve.

Sleeper, can Miltons ship phase in/out of other ships like it and never effect the other ship?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

In your answers you hint that our next 'upgrade' is not due until around the turn of the century, yet there are a lot of people saying that 2012 is the year that this will happen.
What is with the 2012 agenda and what is all the hype about? Why has this year been singled out? Their must be something of significance that will happen.
If the Mayan calendar has been interpreted correctly this is the time that our consciousness will be at its maximum. What are your thoughts on the accuracy of this?
Will the Earth be inline with the centre of the galaxy during this time period and does it create any extra psychic energy for people?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Would alcoholism, or any addiction be a failure in terms of reason for being here on earth?

There are repeats here from the past because destructive addictions are welcome mats to places of learning or not, from our mistakes here on earth.

That person has gone astray, in a sense, and is not listening to their soul?

They may not know they have a soul, or would rather not know because then they would have to live up to it’s demands

Would ET ever influence someone to be an alcoholic to test others in a family situation, or any other situation?

We sometimes have to unravel or live out the crap from a previous episode where the same cast of characters do the encore together, but perhaps in different roles---we can be held down and brought down by other family members, and it’s a tricky situation removing ourselves from familial cesspools, our only hope is personal integrity to shield us and perhaps be examples to the other members. Sometimes a chunk of the family ship breaks away and falls deeper into oblivion, we can remain attached to it, or we can grab a life jacket.

There seems to be a lot of it everywhere.

Behind prison walls reside mostly criminals doing time, complaining and hating, but even in those dark halls of misery there are libraries and schools, where inmates can go and learn a few things to improve themselves---but there is never a line to get into those places of learning---why is that?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert

Hello Sleeper !
how many people achieve that ? any stats ?

ok we have Buddha, er... I can't think of anyone else at the moment. Oh wait, doesn't count, he was ET right ? And then Jesus didn't exist...

Hi camem

That is certainly a plateful most of us could not handle, and was made in response to the question of ending our endless cycles of reincarnations

I'm not being sarcastic, but it sounds a bit utopian... take a guy like Buddha, he was hated by many people during his lifetime, and envied of course by a whole lot. Integrity raises negative reactions in others, too, not much we can do about it. And that's ok. Because you can't attach expectations to behaving with integrity as far as the effect it has on others.

Those who hate have no vote or say in that matter, or any matter for that matter---

I wonder though, this cunundrum life we're in. I woke up this morning realizing something. One key in this life is to know what we really want, because then you can get help to accomplish it (I'm simplifying, but you get my drift). But the thing is, it's really hard to know what we want in life because we usually (well, I guess I do) want the best of two worlds, Utopia and namely, Earth.
And of course, as long as we're stuck here on Earth, we can't get both, we can only strive our way up to Utopia, capitalizing for future lifetimes... Sounds too much like a carrot to me... the approach sounds phishy.

Integrity is the main reason for this game we play, everything else of “real value” comes after, even while here on earth.

So we have to be realistic about our goals, right, or should we just forget about having goals ?

Heck no, goals are good for those that want them

Should we forget about our dreams ?

What’s the point of living if we did that?

(damn, that sounds depressing) Is pursuing our dreams an obstacle to live life with integrity or not, or irrelevant ? we don't know do we.

Dreams and integrity go hand in hand, why do some of us believe that you can’t have one without the other?

I guess it depends on how selfish our dreams are. Is it just better to renounce one's dreams, give them up and focus on the 'here and now' ?

It’s not selfish to want a prosperous and happy life for ourselves and our families---the universe is filthy rich---well not filthy---

Those who created this universe live in mind boggling splendor and would prefer that we did too. For some strange reason many on earth believe that they don’t deserve the good life, or they deluded themselves with hate and envy, and can’t see straight enough to fill their own plates with goodies because they are too concerned with what’s on other people’s plates.

I guess I'm mixing everything up, sorry to dump my confused thoughts here but I am looking for, if not answers, the right questions to ask.

and I wonder really where those "dreamlives" come from. If they're purely delusional, ego-based, or come from past lives memories of better worlds. If they come from past lives memories, are they here to challenge us, or inspire us, give us hope ? Could that be the reason for our insatiable, ever unsatisfied nature ? wanting more, desiring more, until we make our life Utopia --which of course never happens ?
Hints needed... Milton, sleeper ?

Do what your heart desires, and reach for the stars if you wish, nothing is off limits to those with the perseverance to make things happen for themselves, assuming they live in a free country that is.

We are as wealthy as our makers, yet so many of us live like paupers, beggars on the street corners of life waiting for handouts---it’s all about self image and believing you are worthy of a much better life---

Granted some countries put limits on our material freedoms and ambitions, but nevertheless, we remain the masters of our happiness, or lack thereof

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I don't know much about this sleeper dude......but if he is who he claims to be.......well, I’ve got my own alien experiences......if you know so much about aliens and the universe and so on.... read my thread, and tell me what's really going on.....if your answer is reasonably acceptable, I might just believe you, if not, your probably some disinformation dude, and if you don’t know about what’s really going on, that would be strange seeing how you know so much about the truth about our planet, and yet know nothing of how to interpret peoples alien visits…..

I can’t wait for your answer, I’m happy what ever answer you give me….thx..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

I'm a disinformation dude, dude---

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

Thanks for your advise on the black spot removal, unfortunately they don't sell Lysol in the country where I currently reside. Any other ideas on how to remove it permanently?

Also, do you know which "types" use the spot-vortex?

All of them have that capability even human black ops. But most people never see the vortex unless they are being taken through it, and then allowed to remember it.

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join