It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi Hihorizon,

Yes, it is extraordinarily hard to break out of the mold, because the conditioning is very strong, not to mention the pressures of consensus reality. I call it a script, because the conditioning process can actually go to that level.

On a bright note, it seems like more and more people are suspecting that reality isn't what we were taught to believe it is. More and more people are turning to occult knowledge to make sense out of their respective realities and they're looking for answers that formal institutions don't provide, of course.

And what about your demoulding process? Making any headways or interesting realizations in that process? What got you into all this in the first place? (sorry, if I missed any of your posts on the topic - i have a lot to catch up on.)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ever heard of the stick approach vs. the carrot approach ? hmmm? you have a donkey and you need to get him to move. you have two options. One way is to put a carrot in front of him. It looks good, the donkey steps forward but guess what the carrot moves away too. He takes another step and the same thing happens, over and over again. as a result the donkey's mind is on the carrot but he never gets to experience the carrot.

Then you have the stick approach. you give the donkey a good whack on the back . Ouch ! the donkey realizes it's not a good place to stay, he moves so as not to experience another whack. this is the true approach of spirituality. We're moving forward because of the discomfort of our present situation. otherwise we just don't. in the carrot approach, we're practicing or being virtuous in order to get "enlightened". so our focus is outside ourselves instead of being present in the 'here' and the 'now'. this is not going anywhere, this is ego drive. Being present will give you peace of mind. Peace of mind will result in happiness. Live in impermanence, in the ever changing now, dance with time and space, experience whatever arises. It doesn't matter that you don't see any ET or UFO (still love to see one tho, ok but it doesn't matter), anything that happens to you is extraordinary depending on your openness to the experience. Smell the roses, and once you're done, enjoy every breath. Smile. You're here, alive. Don't need this or that to feel special. It's all there. always was. always will be.

Cheers, sleeper

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
LOL I smell a trap.
Sleeper if you bite into that I have some land in Florida you might be interested in.

Hi tom

Thanks for the heads up---

Btw, I was thinking of moving to Florida, what you got?---

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I recommend the movie “K-PAX” staring Kevin Spacey, and look for the bluebird---

Illusion. Perception. A side step of reality we call life.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi chutso

You make good points but this is not the Truman show, or the matrix---if it were life would have no purpose or meaning whatsoever.

We are not being manipulated by anyone, or anything----as much as we would like that to be true because then nothing we do is really our responsibility.

Where in fact “everything” we do is our responsibility, no exclusions, no exceptions and no excuses, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Many of us would love to blame our problems on our circumstances and situations or evil entities---that we had no control over, so that we can then justified our anger, our hate and our jealousy

But until we learn to control those three main items there can be little harmony in our lives, nothing else works, well, drugs and booze maybe---

We fill our own plate with every single thing that is on it---no entity can slip anything onto our "attitude" plate without our knowledge and a wink from us.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hi adica

When I first wrote that book I put it on a shelf in my closet where it sat for two years, I had no intention of publishing, I’m sure I mentioned that before. I’m glad you like it!

I espically enjoyed the ending when the team transferred bodies into the "superhuman" bodies(when I say super I mean they didnt have to go to the bathroom or eat!) and went on the covert mission to the quiet suburbs to give that baby alien anahistamine...
...It doesnt get much crazier than that!

As of today have they progressed much in unlocking some the advanced technology in that craft...in the book it seems so advanced that no once could even get from A to Z when you dont even know what A is??

Some things on that ship seem incredibly erie....particularly the soul sucking chair!

Are they still using that equipment to heal people?....Are own medical seems still very perhistoric now, obviously have not gotten much passed on fromt the ET gadets.....

Do many governments around the globe have access to the same type of UFO equipment?

Tell Milton I have another imporvment for suggestion box....if the ETs dont have to eat or go to the bathroom....why not make us humans that way to...Im sure he wil say "Its part of your journey"....but food is expensive and tell him to swing by Target and check out the price of toilet paper!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

can you tell me why are souls sent to these war planets like one poster said of warlocks, elfs or something like that to only fight each other, kill with only that on the mind. Whats the purpose if they have nothing to look forward too, just to die, do it again, be collected, then shredded.

Is this for the enjoyment, like you said of the dinosaurs, a zoo to watch or like t.v.

Why are their such plants, are they really needed, also, are their planets with two species?, human and non-human, living together or at war

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sleeper,

What is success to ET?

I manage to maintain an even keel most of the time...being a pretty laid back individual. But sometimes...that A**hole on the tollway that nearly killed me and my wife or...whatever ...brings out the worst in a person for a short while. Then you get control of yourself and calm down. You know..life, in general. It happens.

If every second of your life is monitored? Is there a scorecard or what? Is there anyone who can cruise through this life unscathed and move on? Maybe that why there are places like earth...cause few of us can manage to turn the other cheek ALL the time.

Raf

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

What was the purpose of the Dinosaurs?
What was it that killed them off? I am guessing that it was not an asteroid as ET could have prevented it if they wanted to.
Are they a reminder of how quickly we could dissappear or are they more like a test for us to see how long it takes us to give life to them again?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have a question about souls and integrity. Sorry if you went over this one already.

What about a soul, who for instance, is born into a corrupt household. They become a product of thier environment and live most of thier lives that way because that is all they know. In the 11th hour of life, they suddenly gain an ounce of integrity. Do they get bumped up a notch in thier next life for at least showing some effort?

Also, do some souls choose a scenario like this just for the experience?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I was wondering how you manged to keep up you're stories to allow this thread to go on for 200+ pages. Why is it that half these people are now tanking you're words as the ET gospel?

Thx..

Seriously, this whole thread is frekin ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

I recommend the movie “K-PAX” staring Kevin Spacey, and look for the bluebird---

What is Reality?

Hi Sleeper

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello again Sleeper and waves to Milton. I just reread your blog for the zillionth time. That is such a fantastic adventure.

and more questions...

It seems that after this particular task on earth you may have one more elsewhere. After that, do you see yourself heading to that star-cluster disney world kinda place?

Has Milton told you how old your soul is?

I have had this re-acurring dream for as long as I can remember...I am at an airport or large mall type place and being pursued...any chance you can shed some insight. The dreams are usually very powerful and I wake-up kinda unsure of things.....really neat in a trippy sorta way.

anyways, I haven't posted in a couple of days...hope all is well

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Now fate, it seems, is not without a familiar sense of irony as the aliens have perpetrated and shielded, magnetically, the outer limits of dimensions, of our multiverse and finalized the plan to use Earth and it’s inhabitants as there primary source of energy. This is an energy thus far capable of creating a state of mass general welfare throughout our civilization, and even more resourceful in accomodating our genome as an applied conspiracy theory involving our genetic code and the processes which control the cycle of life, as our abiogenic genetic sequencing, when we are breathing and feeling the elements of everyday life, alive and living our experiences through what we know as our Creator’s destined plan.
It is safe to say the machines have successfully networked the multiverse thus holding us hostage in the years following the year 2003 on this planet Alpha Prime. In essence, we have become a patented energy source from this universe onward sequentially to the trillions of spherically trigonometrical parallel universes.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey sleeper,

What about Dreams where we fall like trip jump off stuff?

I was listening to c2c and that George Noury was talking about them.

I also have had dreams where I die, in one of them i was running from some guy cant remember why but he cornered me in a room and shot me like 5 times each time i got shot i felt more at peace by the fifth shot i felt so good when i awoke I was not scared but shaken. the dream was set in this life I was being cased in a neighborhood that i used to live in he cornered me in a house that had not been there for long.

Sleeper do we know how it feels to die because it has happened to us in a past life?

Why do we have dreams that we die?

any info would help my curiosity even some jokes they are fun to read too...................

Where did that K-Pax guy come from He just poped out of nowhere, i like what he posted..........

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Prote

What is Reality?

Reality is what happens when you die.

Life is the side step.

But you know that.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Prote

Hello Prote,

^_^

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
I espically enjoyed the ending when the team transferred bodies into the "superhuman" bodies(when I say super I mean they didnt have to go to the bathroom or eat!) and went on the covert mission to the quiet suburbs to give that baby alien anahistamine...
...It doesnt get much crazier than that!

Oh but it does

As of today have they progressed much in unlocking some the advanced technology in that craft...in the book it seems so advanced that no once could even get from A to Z when you dont even know what A is??

The stuff wasn’t meant for back engineering, which is completely impossible for us to do, but information is imparted, and much of it is in common use today in our electronics.

Some things on that ship seem incredibly erie....particularly the soul sucking chair!

It would be way cool if Disney World could add that “ride” to their park---

Are they still using that equipment to heal people?....Are own medical seems still very perhistoric now, obviously have not gotten much passed on fromt the ET gadets.....

Not everything is meant for mainstream

Do many governments around the globe have access to the same type of UFO equipment?

No, but they know about some of it and would do anything to get it.

Tell Milton I have another imporvment for suggestion box....if the ETs dont have to eat or go to the bathroom....why not make us humans that way to...Im sure he wil say "Its part of your journey"....but food is expensive and tell him to swing by Target and check out the price of toilet paper!

Bodily functions or lack there of as we age, are all part of the punishment on earth type planets

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

can you tell me why are souls sent to these war planets like one poster said of warlocks, elfs or something like that to only fight each other, kill with only that on the mind. Whats the purpose if they have nothing to look forward too, just to die, do it again, be collected, then shredded.

Hi fella

Some souls are obsessed with fighting, they like the blood and gore, and therefore we get what we crave---when there is evil intent, or ego intent, evil will be done to that soul.

Is this for the enjoyment, like you said of the dinosaurs, a zoo to watch or like t.v.

There are fun diversions at higher levels even war type games/ good verses evil type stuff, where ego and lust for blood is not a factor

Why are their such plants, are they really needed, also, are their planets with two species?, human and non-human, living together or at war

Every thing imaginable exists in the universe, why? Because that’s the way it has always been

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hey sleeper,
i slept really well last night! feels great!

I used the Truman analogy just to make a point, since most people have seen the movie. i agree with you that it is our responsibility. i never implied - or meant to, anyway - that we should put our "responsibility" on others. i meant that there are forces that manipulate our emotions and responses to events on many levels. we have free choice. but the facts presented to humanity - how we are educated from infancy onward - is based on lies, half-truths and misinformation. and that, my friend, is a form of manipulation right there.

Plato said, "strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool." because of these falsehood schools, our sense of reality is skewed, and our attitudes are formed by that. as we mature, we are more able to see through our attitudes and idiosyncracies, but usually our patterns (learned during childhood ) are already firmly planted in our consciousness, and rather than truly changing our attitudes, we are encouraged to accept the culturally accepted panaces, which are false ends.

even if we had the will to break through these patterns (that our emotional and mental crutches), they are extremely difficult to discern. we often see these patterns as weeds, and we make many false attemps to rid our garden of those perceived weeds, rarely killing the root itself. there are no easy ways to get rid of those roots, despite what some would have us think.

Ken McLeod, an American Tibetan Buddhist lama, has written extensively on this subject. it takes a great deal of energy, focus, dedication, guidance, etc, to transmute patterns; a lifetime of dedication. but most of us no longer have the true will to change. i mean, we've been supplied with so many wonderful distractions, right? ... sports, booze, cigarettes, recreational drugs, sex, tv, films, games, internet... and on and on the wheel turns toward ... nullitude ;-)

well, i don't want to go past my allotted word count, so if you'll excuse me, i need a strong martini!

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join