It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oops!

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Annee]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Prote

Originally posted by sleeper
I recommend the movie “K-PAX” staring Kevin Spacey, and look for the bluebird---

Illusion. Perception. A side step of reality we call life.

What is Reality?

Reality is what happens when you die.

Life is the side step.

But you know that.

Reality is the state of being - everything else is a manifestation.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Dear sleeper,
I'm glad to have people like you.
What do you think about Gourdjieff Ideas, most of them are same as yours.
He say that we don't have a soul just the seed.
Also he say that the moon is earth fettus and some day latter it willbe alive,
actually our Negative Energy feeds this unborn being.

His book "Belcebu Tales... is amazing but encoded I think.

Thank's again for your time,

Frami.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!

Have we as humans on this planet done anything that has surprised the ET's in a good way? Surely we must have done something that they are pleased with.

It is said that we only use about 10% of our brain capacity. Is it the ET's that have control on how much of it is activated?

Would there be any plans in the near future for this to be increased?

From what I can gather DNA is like a computer program. Instead of evolution over hundreds of generations, is it correct to say that quick changes occur in one generation when the codes are activated / modified?

What type of abilities would a human have that uses 90-100% of its brain capacity?

Are there planets with humans identical to us in appearance, that have evolved to 100% of their potential? What is their life span?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I hope I can put this into words... I think I understand to a degree the function of going up and down and the role ET’s play into the process. The funny thing is it works kind of like this thread.

First our free will is all about what we want but in order for us to know what we want we need a mask (the blind test) like in the movie The Mask. In this process we are aloud to do as we wish be it bad or good due to the fact that we feel we will not be held accountable believing in anything is much more different than knowing anything.

Second The Role that ET’s play is that they set the stage and give us what we want as long as we work for it or don’t in this life and in the next. When we move up or down they test us, (do you really want this) not for them but for us. When they test us they mop the floor with us to see if it is what we really want. The tests are just as hard up as they are down but the more you go up the better you can handle them (less baggage). If it’s really what you want the more you go down the harder it is for you (more baggage) till hopefully you get fed up and work really hard. They can’t make us go up or go down its all about what we want total free will.

Third the people, you and me are all part of the learning for each other. We make things easier and harder for others. Both are needed and both are provided because we all want different things. We also are role models and people we don’t want to be like.

I realized today that we are all here to do what we are all here to do. I did not just stumble on this thread nether did anyone else. This thread is a gift and we are all gifts to each other even the A---holes that ridicule Sleeper. We all come here to understand the talk, and we all bring different things to this thread for us to walk the walk that we want to.
We all have a little doubt in our minds so the sting is still on good luck.
The people that know don’t really need it.

Thanks Sleeper and Milton and everyone on this thread even the A---holes..........

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Nice

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Great post Izarith. You layed it out very clearly and I do agree with that perspective. That said, I still find that the most challenging thing in this life is not so much the testing itself, but knowing what you really want. Without a shred of doubt.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by camembert

Thanks Camembert ^_^

Right now I'm just trying not to step on anyone's toes and be nice to people when they step on my toes. It feels like I'm doing push-ups, a lot of them, almost to the point that I'm foaming at the mouth some times lol and I'm starting to note that my ET's are comedians they are not to hard on me. and i hope they continue to let me take my baby steps that's all i want right now. But i am having fun too.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sleeper,

You know...in the end, whether someone believes your tale or not. It all comes down to living an ethical life and maintaining your integrity no matter what curveball life throws at you.

Pretty much the same lessons being put forth by most of the major (and minor) religions without all the window dressing. But all of them, you included, dangling the promised carrot of afterlife in front of us for doing a good job on earth.

And after reading a lot of the posts here? You've got a lot of people thinking about themselves in that light. If nothing else, once you've taken off...some of them might carry forward for the rest of their lives.

So to all of the naysayers on this thread? What harm has been done here? If Sleeper has inspired people to think about their lives and to change for the better..what harm is it?

But the kicker is...unless you are one of the chosen, we all gotta die before we find out the secrets of the universe. So why not make the best of what we have now?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sleeper,
Can Milton reach through the internet and know the people typing the various posts? Does he have the ability to relay to you who is sincere in their questions who is not? Just wondering since it would appear to me, you frequently know if someone is being sincere is just looking to bog down the thread.

What wonders exist on Jupiter? It is a beautiful planet with very interesting colors. Is it simply gaseous or is there some solid ground down there? What is that huge swirling storm that is so visible? Just atmospheric turbulence or something more interesting? Have you visited there?

Did the SE Asian Tsunami that hit a couple years ago and killed all those people....was the cause natural, ET or human created? I can see natural earthquakes from techtonic plates slipping, but I've always felt that perhaps the event was caused by someone for some reason....any thoughts?

Are Bigfoot really left over entities that have lives here for eons? Can they travel between dimensions? Since ET's don't make mistakes and no one seems to have found any Big Foot bodies....are Big Foots ETs? Do they take care to make sure no evidence is found (other than footprints0? I live in an area that have had many sightings and where there is smoke, there is frequently fire.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dear Sleeper,
I want to know more about one of our more "human" conditions TO BE INLOVE.
I mean when we fall in love, we change all our world for somebody else, no matter we are well marriaged, in a relationship, etc. We leave everything.
I know there are extremes and common sence, besides that there is a real feeling deep within ourselves.

Why this Energy too strong? Is a Soul function? Is tehre a pourpose whit an specific person?

One more question: Homosexuality, female soul in wron body or viceversa? Does Soul has gender?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

To answer your question about whether I would choose to come into life with the scenario I posed to you, well, of course my answer is no. I think just about everyone would agree. I have however, known people in a situation similar, that I gew up with. Some really pulled themselves out of that lifestyle by way of bootstraps made out of integrity. I was very lucky to have grown up in a lifestyle that was charmed by comparison to many other people, but the ones that really had to struggle were in essence still a very good example to live by through what they accomplished.

One more question along these lines though. At what age does a soul assume culpability for not having integrity?

Does a soul enter the world with a clean slate? Or are we born with a heck of a lot on our plates to deal with already, left over from the last time around.

I guess I am just not getting the part about not having any knowledge of our previous mistakes in this regard.

Hey, by the way, I attended a Parish fair this weekend in Louisiana. There were lot's of things to do and see, and of course delicious food to select from as the cuisine down here is "outa this world." With the throngs of people lined up at every food stand, I had Milton in mind. You should have sent him down this way with a few dollars. He could have sampled everything from crawfish pie to boudin sausage, and his head would have been out of your refrigerator for a few days! It would have been fun to see the blue guy running around down here as he would have fit right in. There were a few people in costumes. Nobody would have even noticed his pink tutu!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

If a person is a fairly bad alcoholic (not me), what are the consequences of something like that?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
hey sleep,

If notions like right and wrong, good and bad, and positive and negative, are only lowly human perspectives, what can a person do to "climb the ladder" and never come back to a place like this again?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1Since they crahsed thier ship here....do they have a preference for the USA? I think our cournty is great but do they also?

America carries a big stick, not by accident

I was reading you other thread "are ETs real" and noticed you were talking about an important event that was to happen back in May 2006. Will Milton reveal what happened now??

My thread got locked and I received the info for the blog, and more, but the more got pulled.

You also talk about a lot of UFO activity in Arizona...my home town...any reason why they like certain areas? Is Sedona really a vortex of sorts as all the new agers like to claim?

Arizona has lots of desert to hide things, plus the reptilians like the dry heat.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sleeper,

How do the beings underground grow their food if there is no sun? Does the core act as a sun or something?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
okay, this is definitely a question for milton, or you may know sleeper - or someone else here may have experienced this thing...

i have seen something that looks like an extremely black (like blacker than black) round spot that has no discernable density to it and moves along surfaces (floor or walls). when you see it (and i don't think you are supposed to see it), it quickly moves out of sight, like it is trying to hide. when you go to where it hid, there's nothing there. it is not imagined, and it is not a shadow, it ... seems to be intelligent or have intelligence directing it.

Have you tried Lysol spot and stain remover?

I know, lame, but sometimes those dark spots are vortexes used by entities as doorways into our physical world.

They come in many sizes, and sometimes they lead directly into an alien ship.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Dear sleeper,
I'm glad to have people like you.
What do you think about Gourdjieff Ideas, most of them are same as yours.

Hi frami

Not familiar with him

He say that we don't have a soul just the seed.

We have a soul not a seed of a soul

Also he say that the moon is earth fettus and some day latter it willbe alive,

The moon is not earth’s fetus

actually our Negative Energy feeds this unborn being.

If that was true it would be as big as Jupiter---

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!

Have we as humans on this planet done anything that has surprised the ET's in a good way? Surely we must have done something that they are pleased with.

Hi Wasp

They love our espressos and lattes---
---

It is said that we only use about 10% of our brain capacity. Is it the ET's that have control on how much of it is activated?

We use a lot more than 10%, who does these studies? and do they get paid for them?---

We can use as much or as little as we have up there, some people actually use 100%, many others use a whole lot less. A brain may be a terrible thing to waste, but it’s a whole lot easier than using it---

Would there be any plans in the near future for this to be increased?

Starting today every brain has been un zipped and set free---people will be surprised what they can do with all that gray mass between the ears---it’s filled with real magic!

From what I can gather DNA is like a computer program. Instead of evolution over hundreds of generations, is it correct to say that quick changes occur in one generation when the codes are activated / modified?

Evolution is a myth and a bad myth at that. Every creature has within it the power to adapt to many situations in its designed environment----but they also have the lazy gene, and therefore many do not adapt and parish.

What type of abilities would a human have that uses 90-100% of its brain capacity?

To live a fairly decent and productive life while on earth---or go psycho and do drugs because the brain can be one heck of a ride that’s not suited for everyone at full power----that’s why most of us don’t have a Lamborghini to drive around town----

Are there planets with humans identical to us in appearance, that have evolved to 100% of their potential? What is their life span?

The human brain here on earth is medium size, they get bigger on other planets and they can dispense with most of the electronic gadgetry we humans require in our daily lives.

But there are things in the works concerning our human brains that will not happen until the turn of this century.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Not sure about "some" aholes---
but everything else---

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join