It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
wow this is exciting new information

North of Thompson Springs is a very desolate area called the Tavaputs Plateau. Much of the more isolated land is on the Northern Ute Indian Reservation. North of the reservation in the Uintah Basin is a ranch that was purchased by the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) where scientists have documented the presence of strange creatures and other anomalous phenomenon.

Where everything happened to us was at Thompson Springs next to the Ute Reserve (signs everywhere for this particular indian reserve)

sooooo....exactly how close where we to the Skinwalker Ranch?!? Might add some validity to myself if we were actually somewhat close to this region. I did read the book, but i had no idea where it is, nor had I at that time made any plans to visit.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hiii, I GE'd the area (Utah) and it was right next to the Green River Complex. I haven't done any research on it, but, I think there are rumors considering it the "New" Area 51.

Just a thought.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm thinking about planning another trip out there in that area (without the g/f). Does anyone know the location of the skinwalker ranch? I'm having a hard time tracking it down. Maybe in a month or two it would be fun to camp out and get a rental Hummer this time for the offroading. Never mind i found it, looks like it is no where near as close as i assumed. Sorry for dragging this thread out, if anyone has any other questions i'll be available.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
another John Lear claim...concerning this exact area.. but who knows..

Just across the border in Utah another branch facility apparently exists, according to John Lear, where another Dulce scientist is reportedly being held. Lear spoke with the father of THIS young scientist, referring to the father only as 'Mr. K.', and attempted to locate the exact position of the base. Lear stated:

"...The son, whose father I met and who passed away several years ago is apparently being held in a base near or around Sleeping Ute Mountain (Sleeping Ute mountain is in the extreme southeast part of Utah, near the four corners area on the Ute Reservation, south of Utah highway 666 which also runs through Colorado and down through New Mexico. - Branton). I don't remember how I came by that information but it had to do with some research I was conducting in a search for the Project BLUE LIGHT base near Delores [which I never found]."

In regards to Utah, there have been rumors of "New World Order" bases being constructed below southeastern Utah with containment facilities where 'dissidents' are intended to be apprehended underground when and if the New World Order takes control of the United States. There are reportedly numerous such underground containment facilities throughout North America.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow, found this. I don't know what to say except I think we found the Dept. of Energy tie in. They dug a bit of Uranium there. Maybe you should bring a Geiger Counter as well as the EMF Detector!

Dept. of Energy\Green River, Utah

UMTRA/ Green River

Here's the Archive on it here at ATS

ATS Green River Complex Archive

Not a history-less area by any means.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I actually have a geiger counter! I forgot to bring it along for the trip, it was the only piece of equiptment i regret not bringing. Also i'm somewhat glad i did not get out of the car and explore the site more... i mean i was curious and wish i had ... but maybe there was a tremendous amount of radiation in that area (hence the warning signs? and camo like dudes?)

as to your find.

"simply get off I-70 at exit 162, and head south (away from town). You will immediately come to a "T" intersection. Turn left and you're on the main drag of the Green River Launch Complex"

I'm having trouble finding the area in google maps, google earth or anything

Wig

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

The "Dirt road to nowhere,
I honestly thought by now someone would have an answer for this location as a nuclear dump site, or strange gov mining operation, or .... something more...

If you look on pg 10 (I think) I posted just before you did with global explorer links to the area and named it as "Crescent wash Dam"

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sorry Wig i did not see that post. A dam? A dam for what? There is no water or evidence of any water in that area, we even drove behind the supposed Dam. I still believe this goes underground. Likely for mining purposes of possibly Uranium, or some sort of nuclear dump site (from some of the things i've read about the "Moab" disposal sites), or the enterance to some underground base! Whatever the case it definatly was not a Dam.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I'm thinking about planning another trip out there in that area (without the g/f). Does anyone know the location of the skinwalker ranch? I'm having a hard time tracking it down. Maybe in a month or two it would be fun to camp out and get a rental Hummer this time for the offroading. Never mind i found it, looks like it is no where near as close as i assumed. Sorry for dragging this thread out, if anyone has any other questions i'll be available.

Hey, dont go there alone

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah i'd prefer not to. The problem i have here is that all my friends either are too poor to ever make a trip out of their hometown (i have the money, means, and the free time), or have absolutely no personal interest in this topic. I also dont think its fair to subject my g/f to something that i have a much more powerful interest in than she. On the other had, from what i've read and heard, skinwalker ranch isnt exactly the friendlist place in the world to campout at... If anyone here has any future plans to visit that area, or the Dulce area let me know as I've decided to do some traveling after my enlightening encounter in Utah, and the few things i saw at area 51. I found out its one thing to read all these books and have a great imagination, it a totally different rush to leave everything that makes you feel safe behind and to start to investigate some of these wild claims. I drag race motorcycles, deer hunt, and do some freestyle motorcycle stunts, but i have never had as big of a adrenaline rush as i did at both area51 and utah. You'll all remain a closet skeptic unless you get the courage to actually do what it takes to find out yourself if these "stories" are true. Me.... after all these events, i'm only starting to question what is real.. the skeptic and everything i believed is starting to erode and a new enlightening vision of the world is beginning to take shape. I have a long way to go...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm going to draw a picture in photoshop to at least show what we saw as my camera miserably failed to show anything definative. Maybe others who have seen an alien might verify this as being the same thing they saw, or maybe i'm just drawing a hallusination we both had and would only hurt real efforts. Either way i want to do this

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Draw your picture and I will give you an honest opinion if it is one that I know of.

It's nice to see that one more human has waken.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is what i saw, the lighting was darker than this picture displays during the actual event.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
does this picture help explain the event the way i have described it?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You can draw man

Seriously!

It looks kind of like a typical 'gray' to me, except a little more sinister.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thanks! It took me a few hours to make it and i showed it to my girlfriend who woke up from a nap and she said "That is EXACTLY what i saw" so hopefully i caputured it artistically. I did not at all feel it was evil (if what i saw was an alien) when looking at it. It looked insect like, felt like an animal, and gave me an "inquisitive" like look is all i can say and felt. It never made an attempt to communicate. Thanks for your positive feedback as i just wanted to share a much much clearer picture of what i saw than i was actually able to video tape. I'm telling you, your eyes see 1000x better than a video camera will ever capture (or at least my piece of junk). I used to do digital artwork, maybe this event will inspire me to get back into that hobby

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IMHO, people like you are a credit to this community.

You make claims and actually have evidence to back them up. Your evidence has not been explained in logical terms.

You seem like a genuinely nice guy as well, and you are probably still puzzled by what happened to you on that trip.

I'm still not sure what i believe these 'gray's to be, whether extraterrestrial, government projects, us from the future etc etc etc. They do seem to like spooking people though

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
anyone know a good website where i can report this event and my picture? I know that ufoevidence is a good place that i visit, but I just want to put it out there, maybe it will help someone somehow.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ufosnw.com has been a reputable site in my opinion. I had reported something about a year ago and they were very thorough with their questions.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
you want to know what is strange and something i left out of my story.... when we developed the picutres that same morning before going to bed i saw a very clear picture of something almost exactly like this.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

it was the only picture on the net i could find. I also notice that it has a tiny red light in the middle... and made my Skunk Works.

UPDATE 2:49 PM: Lockheed is doing more than building giant drones. The company is making itty-bitty, teeny-weeny UAVs, too. Darpa just gave Lockheed a $1.7 million, 10-month contract to build a drone "similar in size and shape to a maple tree seed."

www.defensetech.org...

Already hard at work on a number of shape-shifting planes, Lockheed is working on ways for the Polecat and future UAVs to alter their structure

anyone else find anything interesting on the 'unmanned system P-175, nicknamed ‘Polecat’ "

this is facinating to me. what shocked us when we woke up the next day (we slept in the back of a gas station as we suddenly got very tired) is that when we checked the camera the "drone wasnt visible at all, like it CLEARLY was before going to bed". Hallusination?... no idea, but that is what we saw on the video camera before sleeping, btw we did not witness this structure with the naked eye, only the red light.

God guys the more i look at it the more i'm convinced this is what we saw only a miniture version of it. We even drew a picture the next day of it, and see the fins/legs on the bottom? We drew those too. The two black front sections were also light up in the video, with a red dot in the middle, looked almost EXACTLY like that. I've read even that picture of the polecat might have been taken over groom lake.

you know what else is strange?... the two "window" like structures look like alien eyes... maybe my brain filled in the rest of the shape? But i definatly saw two large slanted black almond eyes, and a hot gas like invisible body below and the outline of the face. (just the Polecat hovering?)

[edit on 21-1-2007 by hiii_98]

[edit on 21-1-2007 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join