Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oddly enough I was and currently am on my way to visit Area 51 when this happened to me and my fiancee. We are currently here in Las Vegas and I just got computer access to tell everyone about what we saw. I dont have alot of time right now so I will summarize and go into detail if asked. We were traveling through eastern utah at around 3am. The ONLY car on the road. I let my g/f drive, she is a foreigner and has no liscense so i thought it was a safe place to let her learn. Well as she is driving she screams that there is something red and on fire following our car. Me thinking she is unaware of common objects in her mirror laughs, but begins to look around. I see no reason why she should be seeing anything behind us as no cars are behind and no signs of life are MILES around us. So i tell her to pull over. We do and I get out to switch places with her, and look behind the car for this mysterious light. Well... i , actually see the thing! It is a glowing red ruby like sparkling diamond light about maybe a baseball in size 60 feet behind the car hovering. The hair on my arms stands straight up. I then hear her scream! I jump into the driver seat and she clutches my arm screaming that there are shadow people outside of the car. I hit the gas and peal out trying to escape thinking we are about to be abducted. Going 110 mph the thing is still following at the same distance behind us. I pull into a rest area and slam on my horn to wake up the 2 sleeping truckers... no one wakes up. I'm going gambling now i will continue this story when i come back to my room. I'll attach a picture. Also i want eveyone to know that i'm almost 100% sure this will happen again at the same spot.. I'll tell the rest of the story when i return. We took photos, tape recordings, temp readings, and video tape. (all which suck)

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Where can i store pictures and videos online? I'd like to show some of the pictures and videos which help support my strange story. BTW we will be returning to the same mile marker on the way back home and spending the night sleeping in the car to really try to get some better evidence and more personal contact if possible. IF ANYONE lives in eastern UTAH please U2 me and i want to provide details of where this occured and to possibly meet up as I think it will happen again.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For my images, I use photobucket.

www.photobucket.com...

I think they allow video uploading, but as I have never used that feature, I don't know for sure.

I'd be really interested to see what you have!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

At the risk of being laughed at i'm going to tell you to be careful.

Whether terrestrial or otherwise in origin, some of these things have a habit of making people lose hours at a time and not remembering a thing. Don't let yourself become another abduction victim.

So what did you get photos and video of? The object itself? The ETs? Or just the spot that it happened.

Did you eventually get the truck drivers awake? Did they see it too? What happened after the point where your story stopped... did it just fly away, or dissapear etc etc. I'm not questioning your validity, i just find it an interesting recount and want to hear the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Photos, videos, recordings and temp readings; sounds like you were prepared. Good luck at the tables!!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Photos, videos, recordings and temp readings; sounds like you were prepared. Good luck at the tables!!

haha i just happened to try to start my own "ghost hunter" group... and bought all this equiptment. So i thought i would bring it all with me on this trip to vegas, and though what the hell if something happens at least i'm prepared. Well... something happened. I just got back from gambling, won 400.00 maybe the aliens helped LOL...j/k. I do believe in this stuff, or at least i'd like to, but i've always been highly skeptical and need absolute proof. I'm sorry i know i dont have absolute proof for you guys but I do know wd i Photos, videos, recordings and temp readings; sounds like you were prepared. Good luck at the tables!! hat happened and it was real. Back to my story...

I went to the rest stop, flew in there, and blasted my horn, just trying to wake up any truckers so that they could see what we were seeing, and perhaps prevent an abduction. None of them woke up. The light behind us at this point proceeded to fly off to the right in a different direction and up into the air when we go to the rest stop (in other words it stopped chasing, and flew in a different direction). My fiancee so knows how facinated I am in this topic told me ... "listen you are the one who is so interested in UFOS and whatnot and your the same one who drove away from them scared as hell... if your so interested turn around"... well after reading stories on this forum and plenty of books i know enough to be scared as hell of a real abduction...which .. this wasnt just fantasy it was real life and scared the ... out of me. I decided she is correct and i do need to know if this is the real deal or not so i called my friends and family told them exactly which mile maker we were at, turned on my tape recorder and camera and set back out to where it all first stared.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Glad to hear you had a win

I'm looking forward to seeing what you caught on camera. Use Photobucket or Imageshack and get the links up here ASAP.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
wow u may actually have some good prouf and info here. plz show us everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i131.photobucket.com...

above is a link to a picture of exactly what we saw behind the car. We also took video, had a tape player recording the entire time, and used a thermal lazer gun on the object.

here is another picture

i131.photobucket.com...

like i said, these pictures are not "proof of anything" however this is exactly what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right. At one point we saw three of these together off in the fields on the side of the road... they had a bright center, and a glow almost like a membrane around them... very strange.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We are back in our room now and she said i can take a few mintues and finish my story. Well like i said, although she (my fiancee) was the one screaming, i got scared after seeing something that i logically know should not exist (despite my interest in this subject) and drove away trying to outrun the chasing red light. We got to the rest area and I laid on the horn, really guys, I tried to wake up the 2 truckers there. I was seriously thinking that something was going to happen to both of us especially after she told me she saw two shadow creatures walking up to our car after i was inspecting the red "orb" behind us. I admit I panicked. After collecting my thoughts and attempting to build a few scraps of courage she convinced me to return to the area to see if we could reproduce the event. After witnessing the object again chasing us, i notice that it is now 3 balls of intense red light but very small. I decide to pull over and start recording. At this point i'm absolutely terrified. I turn the engine off and notice the light which seemed somewhat far away is now somehow coming closer. It reminded me of a ember of a fire which flys into the sky and then falls back to the ground. The glowing sparkling orb rested now 5 feet from the passenger window and slowly began to materialize into a semi transparent shape. When i say transparent it was like how you see hot gas shimmering and see the objects behind it blurry and distored, yet the shape of the creature was visible. It stood about 4 feet tall was extremely skinny with a large head with large slanted bug like black eyes. It turned its head sideways like it was curious and examining us. I think at this point i again panicked and drove off like a madman. My fiancee says i need to get off the computer now... i will leave more details soon

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ok, so where is the video of the orb being 5 feet away and morphing into an alien? lol. That video above doesn't prove much...that light could be a lot of different things. And you said you took time to inspect the light behind you but those 2 pics were the best ones you could get? lol @ Shadow people...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is what I find when I used "auto levels" on the picture numbered 032:

i45.photobucket.com...

It looks like a humanoid figure.

The other image numbered 033, I could not really get anything from. But I am not an expert and my knowledge of photoanalysis is limited.

I have yet to view the video. I hope it is brighter.

I had the image numbers backwards. Number 32 is the one with the human figure.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
And another interesting picture from the same photobucket account:

i45.photobucket.com...

Unless you are talking about the little dot to the left, I don't see anything special here.

And I did look at the video. Don't know what it is, so therefore it is unidentifiable, at least to me.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am also wondering where the video of the "alien" is, because you say
"I decide to pull over and start recording. ... and notice the light which seemed somewhat far away is now somehow coming closer. ... The glowing sparkling orb rested now 5 feet from the passenger window and slowly began to materialize into a semi transparent shape." Also i always heard that electronics, cars etc wont work around aliens and spacecrafts. maybe not always, but anyways where is the rest of the video with the good stuff?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yep, that's definitely a figure in that photo, not something in the sky. I tried Emboss first, but increasing the Red Gamma brings it out. Thanks for the idea Mechanic

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here is my explanation about the picture:
img242.imageshack.us...

And yeah nice girlfriend you have, or was this also a UFO?
img64.imageshack.us...

Are you trying to trick us?

Actually the "girlfriend picture" is taken 43 minutes later and doesn't need to have anything to do with the other two pictures (that is actually taken in the same minute).

[edit on 2007/1/2 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yep, that's definitely a figure in that photo, not something in the sky.

The first two things I do when I look at an image, is to see if it had been saved with photoshop. then I proceed to try to render any further detail. I'm no pro, but I try to weed the chaff from the wheat.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Here is my explanation about the picture:

You did that much better than I could have.

eaglewingz too.

Verdict =

Sorry, time to move on.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
To the topic creator, I will try to approach your story as logically as I can. What didn't add up in your story is when you said that your girlfriend stopped the car, you got out, looked at the object, she screamed, then you ran back in the car. I don't doubt that this is impossible, but what would make it impossible is your video.

If what you said happened, where you got scared, she screamed, and you ran back into the car, then why is it that you have at least a minute in length (assuming there's more to the video) video recording of the "ufo"? Not only that, but half way through the video, it seems you placed the camera on a tripod, making it stationary, and your girlfriend did not show one sign of screaming in the footage, nor did you sound scared.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join