It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yes i would love to

can you email me it [email protected]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
you could upload the videos to youtube. and then post the link to the videos here at ATS.

are you a member at youtube? if not just register

I'd love to see the videos.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't like YouTube image quality.

You can upload them unconverted to www.filehosting.cc

You get a link to download the file and a link to delete the file. If the file is not accessed during 30 days it will be deleted.

You can then send the link to download the file to anyone you want.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yep, that's definitely a figure in that photo, not something in the sky. I tried Emboss first, but increasing the Red Gamma brings it out. Thanks for the idea Mechanic

If you look at the photo enhanced picture it looks like s a humanoid holding a gun type thing in with thier long fingers they look almost crossbread human alien. Look to the right of the red you can see some eyes and the body bending over holding something. That is what it looks like when I enhanced the pictures at home.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i uploaded about 1/2 of the videos to photobucket and send the link to a member on here via U2. I'm not looking for true believers or skeptics, just someone who is fair and open minded. I realize my credability is at stake not to mention my humility, thats why i'm alittle nervous as most of the videos do not contain some holy grail of stellar pictures...really they are almost all audio as it was pitch black. However even i never really analized them all. Alot of screaming and wimpering like the wuss i was when it happened... I'd be happy to share these, but please u2 me with some credentials so i dont hand this over to a skeptic who is just going to use this to make fun of me. Also i'd prefer if it was someone with some recognized respect on this board .

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've seen something similar to that but mine was Grey and bigger also i saw no aliens and it didn't chase me.

ill give you a link to my story if anyone cares.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its a lot different but it was still a floating ball of light.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
interesting~ I believe in shadow man~ I have seen some of my friend's photos which took at night (indoor) also has red shadow face with black shadow eyes~ someone call it ghost could be~

from the videos ~ the sound of 29 29 may be not a signal but Someone wanna speak and talk~

if you wanna tell the voice is from an Alien~ I will believe~ they wanna copy Hiii's GF talking~ like a parrot~? that why i said 29 29 may be not a signal~~ could be copy from someone else???

If I am Hiii_98 at that momenet taking movie~~I must feel so scary too~

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
would anyone like to review the videos? I'm going to upload the other half of them now. I need someone to review and post back here. (if interested)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi Hii,

I'd be happy to take a look at them if you send me the links, my email address is [email protected]

Regards

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
Oddly enough I was and currently am on my way to visit Area 51 when this happened to me and my fiancee. We are currently here in Las Vegas and I just got computer access to tell everyone about what we saw. I dont have alot of time right now so I will summarize and go into detail if asked. We were traveling through eastern utah at around 3am. The ONLY car on the road. I let my g/f drive, she is a foreigner and has no liscense so i thought it was a safe place to let her learn. Well as she is driving she screams that there is something red and on fire following our car. Me thinking she is unaware of common objects in her mirror laughs, but begins to look around. I see no reason why she should be seeing anything behind us as no cars are behind and no signs of life are MILES around us. So i tell her to pull over. We do and I get out to switch places with her, and look behind the car for this mysterious light. Well... i , actually see the thing! It is a glowing red ruby like sparkling diamond light about maybe a baseball in size 60 feet behind the car hovering. The hair on my arms stands straight up. I then hear her scream! I jump into the driver seat and she clutches my arm screaming that there are shadow people outside of the car. I hit the gas and peal out trying to escape thinking we are about to be abducted. Going 110 mph the thing is still following at the same distance behind us. I pull into a rest area and slam on my horn to wake up the 2 sleeping truckers... no one wakes up. I'm going gambling now i will continue this story when i come back to my room. I'll attach a picture. Also i want eveyone to know that i'm almost 100% sure this will happen again at the same spot.. I'll tell the rest of the story when i return. We took photos, tape recordings, temp readings, and video tape. (all which suck)

NOTE: This event is at THREE IN THE MORNING. And I have NEVER heard of "sleep apnea" kicking in while you're driving down the interstate in Utah, have YOU?

NOTE: "the ONLY car on the road". This is like my Wyoming Event.

NOTE: The "truckers" got "nuked" They are OUT COLD and are NOT going to wake up to help you.

Will look for the rest... but this already sounds like a "snatch & grab" A "slow pull".

SPout.

Here are some questions for you and your girlfriend to review. You are going to be shocked when you answer them.

Are you of Irish, Celtic, or Native American descent?

Are you adopted?

What "monsters" were in your room as a kid?

Have you ever seen a "bigfoot"?

Have you ever seen a "man in black"?

Have you ever seen an "alien"?

Have you ever seen a "red eyed guy with a black cloak"?

Have you ever seen "shadow people" or "watchers"?

Have you ever seen a "Nordic"?

Do you have an unusual affinity with animals?

Have you ever noted unexplained puncture wounds on your body?

Have you ever noted unexplained red splotches or spots on your body?

Have you ever noted unexplained "scoops" out of your skin anywhere on your body?

Do you have a neck injury at the T3 or immediate surrounding area?

Do you have a back injury at the L5/S1 or immediate surrounding area?

Do you ever see owls?

Have you ever seen pink phorphorescent lights?

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Whether you've seen a UFO or not, do you feel "aliens" are here to "help us"? Why?

Have you ever detected the scent or odor of SULFUR or BURNT MATCHES, SOGGY CARDBOARD, MOLDY LEATHER in your home?

Have you ever detected unexplained bruising on your body?

Have you ever experienced "missing time"?

Are you unusually empathetic and/or compassionate?

Do you ever get the feeling there is "someone there"?

Have you ever noted things out place, when you KNOW they were "placed correctly"?

Ever wake up with your clothes on backward?

With your shoes on the wrong feet?

In the wrong bed?

In the wrong house?

Ever develop a pattern of waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning?

Ever have dreams so vivid you wonder if they were real?

Ever recall scents or odors from "dreams"?

Do your Parents or Grandparents have UFO stories to tell?

Do you ever have "endtimes" visions, many times with the wrong scenario, wrong dates, etc?

This question for men only
Have you ever detected a "lumplike" object attached to your right testicle?

This question for women only
Have you ever been pregnant and had the fetus simply disappear?

Do you have strange or unwarranted fear or phobia of Clowns, Racoons, Midgets, Children?

Do you ever hear noises on your roof in the middle of the night?

Have you ever seen ghosts of loved ones?

"enjoy". yikes.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

i uploaded about 1/2 of the videos to photobucket and send the link to a member on here via U2. I'm not looking for true believers or skeptics, just someone who is fair and open minded. I realize my credability is at stake not to mention my humility, thats why i'm alittle nervous as most of the videos do not contain some holy grail of stellar pictures...really they are almost all audio as it was pitch black. However even i never really analized them all. Alot of screaming and wimpering like the wuss i was when it happened... I'd be happy to share these, but please u2 me with some credentials so i dont hand this over to a skeptic who is just going to use this to make fun of me. Also i'd prefer if it was someone with some recognized respect on this board .

YOU are NOT alone. Do NOT trick yourself into feeling that you ARE. THAT is part of the programming. You've got NO reason to be ashamed. And to the judgemental minds that might be... RESERVE JUDGEMENT.

If we're gonna get to the bottom of it... SANCTUARY is what WE need to start offering EACH OTHER, no?

There are MANY that feel just like you. I used to. I'm not listening any longer. When the BBC can produce a study that demonstrates more than 20 million americans ALONE claim abductee status? I'm done hiding.

You can stand RIGHT HERE if ya want.

NO SHAME
NO FEAR
NO MORE

SPout

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The files where housed on my laptop which my daughter destroyed yesterday. She spilled her juice on the laptop.....ZAP.... blamed the kitten for it. riiiiiight. So i'm hoping and praying that the files are still on the camera's memory card. The computer i am on now does not have them at all. Sorry this is going to be tabled until tommorow (maybe later this evening).

update i just thought about it... i erased the pictures after uploading them onto the laptop in vegas to make room for more pictures i planned on taking during my return trip to utah. what a shtty way to end this topic. I still have the audio tape recordings... and technically the laptop's hard drive should still work (i think something on the board must have fried).

also i emailed the picture of the Polecat drone to my g/f (who is currently in Madison working) she wrote me this back

"yeah.... on my cell phone, that's right!!!! that's exactly what i saw,
i did not know if you saw the same! And in the morning it was gone ;( i don't know what to think, if aliens can change things then WE
ARE DEFINATELY LUCKY!"

i know the skeptics are going to flame me hard for this excuse, i'll even take pics of me ripping apart the laptop (its a 3,000.00 laptop) to prove i'm not making this up. I think i'll try to somehow swap out the board if that is even possible and save the drive...

[edit on 22-1-2007 by hiii_98]

OKAY FOLKS

Time to jump in sideways!

Look. We've got events within my organization... my people... that I'm NOT going to discuss at length yet, and I'm not going to even tell you why. I will eventually... beat me for it. Thick skin. I'm giving you truth. You're gonna have to trust or not trust... up to you.

I'd like to let ALL of you know that YOUR daughter probably did NOT do that to the computer. I BELIEVE YOU. I believe that laptop IS fried. You may even be able to salvage the computer... but will probably find that somehow... miraculously ... those image files are GONE.

Don't be surprised if it plays out like that or in a similar manner.

There IS a chance that some... "thing" did that to your computer to create THIS specific situation. YOUR credibility is going to be TRASHED b/c of it...

JUST LIKE JOB.

SPout

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Taken from hii's newly uploaded vids:

The object a bit closer

note: this capture is not so good, but i'll post it anyway to show how near the object was.

i think this is one of the better captures of the 3 lights

The object in question more far way. Seems that the reddish light is reflected by something, I guess the structure (which the light is attached to) is reflecting it. It must have a reflecting surface.

More lights from the object, it seems like they're attached to a solid object/structure which couldn't be seen because it was too dark.

one of the above lights - close up. I think this light contains 3 seperate lights.

AgainstSecrecy

edit: I forgot to close one of the tags.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

... but will probably find that somehow... miraculously ... those image files are GONE.
The files are NOT gone, AgainstSecrecy was given permission to review them, and he posted some of his findings above. I was able to recover all of the files from the laptop.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

yes i would love to

can you email me it [email protected]
i just emailed the private link to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I personally have never seen a UFO or alien. (Well I've seen some weird things but they could of been a plane) However my Grandmother(retired teacher),grandfather(retired army),aunt(RN),uncle(woodworker),great aunt(RN) and cousin(elementary school) all saw one back in the 80's in upstate ny (dutchess county). To this day they still claim what they saw was real and no joke.(my uncle and grandfather have passed on since) The story goes like this, it was a beautiful July summer day. Everyone was relaxing BBQ some food on the grill around 5 or 6 in the afternoon. When outa nowhere a huge black rectangle slowly hovers over the tree line and slowly flies over the house. My uncle immediatly runs inside grabs his very expensive camera and starts taking pictures, meanwhile my grandfather runs inside and grabs a gun lol(WW2 veteran, very serious man). My uncle takes at least 8 photos of this ship in broad daylight before it flies outa range slowly. He then takes pictures of everyone there for witnesses to the sighting. They stated that the ship mad no noise, was charcaol black and the size of a football field flying about 30 feat above the house and tree lines. The next day my uncle takes the pics to the photo shop to be developed, he picks them up a few hours later. I was with him that day and he went through the pics immediatly, the first pictures where of the beach, and family things then all of a sudden we come to a pitch black picture, then another and another and another all pitch black. Finally he gets to the last pictures of everyone at the BBQ when the sighting occured, crystal clear. All the pictures of the UFO where mysteriously blank. Everything before and after came out perfect, incredible strange. My uncle thought it was a government conspiracy I was to young to even know what that meant. This is one of the main reason's I do not take much credibility in photos as I believe they have a technology to block any pictures taken of them or at least this ship did. To this day my family believes that they saw a UFO from another world and I believe them very much so. They had nothing to gain from this and are honest hardworking americans.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
... OR... it'll all show up just fine and turn ME into the "bumbling idiot" this time around! LOL!!HA!

VERY nice! Just saw this whole thing for the first time. NICE WORK.

SPout

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i voted for you AgainstSecrecy because of your objective analysis of the evidence. I will continue to upload the rest of the videos later this evening. I'm amazed you took the time to do this, and whatever the conclusions I'm interested to see what you uncover. (i dont know why but i really have NOT devled deeping into the videos ... i have a extremely short attention span) The 3/4 of them are uploaded , i hope to add to the story with the others. Also do you have any comments or conclusions of the audio portion of the videos? In other words are we acting?... did you hear any alien or military vechicles...voices?... Do you think this is a real event or a hoax? (its definatly NOT but i'm curious)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

i voted for you AgainstSecrecy because of your objective analysis of the evidence. I will continue to upload the rest of the videos later this evening. I'm amazed you took the time to do this, and whatever the conclusions I'm interested to see what you uncover. (i dont know why but i really have NOT devled deeping into the videos ... i have a extremely short attention span) The 3/4 of them are uploaded , i hope to add to the story with the others. Also do you have any comments or conclusions of the audio portion of the videos? In other words are we acting?... did you hear any alien or military vechicles...voices?... Do you think this is a real event or a hoax? (its definatly NOT but i'm curious)

Hiii

Did you review those questions I left above?

Your ADD/attention span thing. It's common among abductees. It's a potential "side effect" of being "programmed".

Check out that list if you've not. From your writing in here, I've already noted a few "red flags".

The "sighting" is definitely real. The shadow people around the car were real. The truckers really would not have woken up... THAT must have been shocking to you...

What about the following for you and your g/f?

parents have sightings/experiences?
grandparents?
greatgrandparents?
aunts and uncles?
cousins?
siblings?

Have any of them had these things happen? The reason why I ask is that there's coming to be a general "consensus" that this may very well be genetically related. Which, in turn, would mean your parents, aunts and uncles, et al would have had similar or the same experiences...

SP

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join