It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

Originally posted by Southpaw11
I know this person too.[...]

Sorry but I doubt that you know one of my relatives in Germany. And no the person i was talking about is not me.

I'm from Germany and so are my relatives.

Believe me, this person is not a woowoo

LOL! MY BAD! I thought you were referring to somebody on HERE that has described the exact same thing to me...

WOW. I just got POPPED for ASSUMPTION

FOUL! 2 minutes southpaw... LOL!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
LOL! MY BAD! I thought you were referring to somebody on HERE that has described the exact same thing to me...

WOW. I just got POPPED for ASSUMPTION

FOUL! 2 minutes southpaw... LOL!

No problem man

mods, one liner alert here...i know, but there's nothing to add here. I apologize

[edit on 17-2-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
thank you for posting this, i'm glad we were able to prove aliens or military drones exist and we have definitive photo proof. By the responses so far or lack thereof, i can only assume everyone on the board agrees

I can't honestly say it's proof to me.

Have you ever thought about checking you equipment in a more controlled environment? Film around you vehicle, lights, other night time situations and objects. Then review and see how the camera has recorded things and look for unusual images and effects. A night with most artificial lights, there would most likely be shifts toward the red. Create some benchmarks for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have to agree with roadgravel.

Taking the eyewitness testimony at face value, it is a compelling case, but hardly proof of alien or terrestrial craft. Other explanations are possible since no actual craft was recovered to provide such proof. The lights could always be an unknown terrestrial life form or energy phenomenon. New species are being discovered every year, and these are numerous, easily detected, and being actively hunted. There is no telling how long a rare, hard-to-detect life form could live in the atmosphere without being proven to exist. Still a "UFO", but not a craft of any kind.

Divorced from the eyewitness testimony, the photos and videos don't provide conclusive evidence on their own. I see nothing in them that is inconsistent with standard light sources of one kind or another. In this respect, it seems to fall into the vast majority of eyewitness accounts with extensive video. Taken together, they form a credible sighting. Apart, the video is never quite conclusive enough to provide absolute evidence.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You have voted hiii_98 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

just wanted to tell you.

your the only person that thinks they've seen an alien/space ship that has enough proof to convince me that your not talking compleat bull

good on ya

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I am not talking about your video, but the video you posted and claimed that it is a similar event (www.youtube.com...).
The last seconds of this video is broken, and it seems fake.

yeah i'm pretty dissapointed in that video actually and seem to destroy my own credability here when i link to other videos. I contacted the owner of that youtube video and had a discussion with her. After talking to her, i'm not convinced she saw anything unusal at all, if not making a complete hoax up. Really dissapointed me because i wanted to start finding similiar cases and making some sort of pattern out of them to see if i could find a purpose for this particular type of craft(?). I think your right, the youtube video i linked to is likely is fake

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

just wanted to tell you.

your the only person that thinks they've seen an alien/space ship that has enough proof to convince me that your not talking compleat bull

good on ya

It really was just alot of odd coincidences that all came together at the right place right time. I just started an interest in "ghost hunting", so i bought all of this crazy ghostbuster equiptment. However a hobby that seemed exciting at the time seemed to fade quickly in my sphere of interest. However i was already planning on going to vegas and always wanted to visit area 51 so i thought i'd bring along this equiptment "just in case". Little did i ever expect that in Utah on my way to Vegas what was about to happen. Furthermore, most people in my situation would have observed the flying ball of light from the first instance, and gotten the hell out of there at a high rate of speed. I was fortunate enough to put my butt on the line in favor of my personal interest in the field and to go back into the line of fire and try to actually entice the object to once again interact with me. I was also fortunate enough to have a understanding girlfriend who allowed me to waste the next 6 hours persuing lights on the side of a utah desolate highway alllllllll night looooong.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ok i am about 90% sure that in the first 5 seconds of the audio record that i can hear your girlfriend say "I cant see #" in a russian accent so is this a hoax? if it is i would be very dissipointed too. but i am not saying that you didnt see what you saw because i believe that if someone says that they see something than they must have sen it but i dont think that the voice you heard was an indian.

sorry for the language

[edit on 20-2-2007 by mattsev15]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a hoax to me. A hoaxer would simply put more effort in it. He would try to make a good video or picture from what he claims he has seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ya but listen really carefully to the first 6 secs of the audio recording youll see what i mean

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattsev15
ya but listen really carefully to the first 6 secs of the audio recording youll see what i mean

what video are ya referring to? cause' there's more then just one video....

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hii98,

Thanks for bringing your story here. I just read it for the first time and really enjoyed it.

Now here is what I don't understand:

1) Why are you now back pedaling? I mean you first thought you saw an alien and now you are thinking it was a military drone? I don't see how what you saw could be a drone at all. If it was you would have heard the sound of it's engine. There is no way it could have hovered 5 feet from your car.

2) What about the GFs concern of the shadow people?
What exactly did she see at that point? You should get more info from her. Did she post on here once volunteering to answer questions?

3) Many mysteries are still unsolved. How about the voices and the strange telephone calls?

Above all, you need to maintain a level head and remember exactly what you experienced. Don't start questioning yourself. Get a grip. It does seem that you are losing touch with what actually happened.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
im referring to the video that just has audio,no video and its the one that explains the indian voices that she supposedly heard

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

im referring to the video that just has audio,no video and its the one that explains the indian voices that she supposedly heard

first: there are several with only audio, but i guess you're feffering to the one that has this voice on it from what we can't understand.

you can interpret much into that. i guess it's just the g/f saying something that we can't understand.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ya but it is very clear she says"i cant see #" i think the whole thing about hearing indian voices doesnt match up with the whole seeing a red ball and seeing it turn into an alien,it just doesnt fit together and the evidence doesnt help
this is the audio file im talking about Audio from ASF-0030

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

ya but it is very clear she says"i cant see #" i think the whole thing about hearing indian voices doesnt match up with the whole seeing a red ball and seeing it turn into an alien,it just doesnt fit together and the evidence doesnt help

so you just claim that the whole thing is just made up? and all the evidences is crap? lol

click the links in my signature and read the text completely.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

would someone like to review this ?

I'd like to see all the videos
. Althought i'm new here.

I promise that i will not make jokes or the like about the videos. I'll take this serious.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Audio from ASF-0030
that is the audio file im talking about.listen to the first 6 seconds of it very carefully.
i dont see how hearing voices of indians has anything to do with UFO's

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am not talking about your video, but the video you posted and claimed that it is a similar event (www.youtube.com...).
The last seconds of this video is broken, and it seems fake.

yeah i'm pretty dissapointed in that video actually and seem to destroy my own credability here when i link to other videos. I contacted the owner of that youtube video and had a discussion with her. After talking to her, i'm not convinced she saw anything unusal at all, if not making a complete hoax up. Really dissapointed me because i wanted to start finding similiar cases and making some sort of pattern out of them to see if i could find a purpose for this particular type of craft(?). I think your right, the youtube video i linked to is likely is fake

DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING.

Sorry for the oneliner, and I'll take it on the chin if I must... but to go any further than THAT is to waste EVERYONE'S TIME.

SPout

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i agree with ultraterrestrial on this one.your statements and story change as you are telling us, i dont understand what you mean when you said that the red object turned into an alien? explain that.and it really doesnt make any sense when you said you seen ghosts by the side of your car? and that you heard indian voices? i think you are imagining this.and also your videos dont proof anything, i dont believe that what you saw a UFO
i really hope that you arent trying to hoax this

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join