It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
anyone care to comment?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
anyone care to comment?

I've heard of these, right now I live in Denver and Lockheed Martin owns it's own little town(elite suburb) about 15 miles Southwest. Oddly enough the windows look exactly like they could be construed as eyes and it does have a red dot in the center. but it doesn't explain both you and your g/f seeing the light go to the right eye or the odd voices.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
" light go to the right eye or the odd voices"

let me clarify that. First i never saw light in the eyes at all, the girlfriend says the eyes where shinning with "stars" in them, whatever that means.

Once that light came real close to us and started to materialize my attention went from the light to the eyes and head shape. I dont even remember if the face had the red light on it as i assumed i was witnessing a once in a lifetime event and wanted to remember every feature of the face (lol...minus the light)

I only saw black shiny buglike eyes slanted. Also neither one of us ever ever heard odd voices or any communication or sound from the creature/object. Only upon listening to the video recording did we notice that strange voice.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

could this be it? Whatever it was it seemed cloaked... and seems slightly more plausible than seeing an alien. My origional picture is what i remember seeing in person, however this is one possibility... It even somewhat explains why I saw what looked like the aliens arms extended from side to side (the wings), and a possible heat from an exhaust below it causing the air to distort below.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
haha - nice art!! yes this seems HIGHLY likely. I think you may have solved it my friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am truly disappointed in this site and you guys here. Ya'll are an extremely gullible bunch. This guy's story is the most farcical and complete joke I have ever in my life experienced in relation to UFO's. This story has more holes than a turkey after taking 3 buckshot rounds.

I'm not even going to begin delving into it because it's such a comical farce it's not even worth it but I greatly suggest you guys re-read it from the beginning and deeply consider some of the events, i.e. his alleged ability to spin his car around "James Bond Style" to shoot his high beams on the "UFO" (which by the way is the size of a "baseball"
all while doing a purported 120 mph.

Please, ban such rubbish before our community becomes a complete and laughable joke, if it hasn't already.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
awsome i just wrote a 2 page letter and ATS crapped out and lost it all... anyhow to summarize your the one making up stories as i never claimed to be driving 120mph and to do a 180. I'm not sure how a jeep could go 120 mph in the first place, but lets pretend it can, how would it do a 360 or 180 at that speed? I drive drag motorcycles as a side hobby and quite good at it, and also stunt motorcycles, i dont see how what you are saying has anything to do with the reality of events in my story. Yes i did drive away the first time at a very high rate of speed (80-90 mph). Yes i did stop later that night on the side of the road, and whipped the car violent around in a 180 maneuver to attempt to cast more light than my FLASHLIGHT was capable of (my high beams) onto the object which was persuing us and hovering stationary behind my STATIONARY car.

It pisses me off, a hoax..if i was going to ever hoax a ufo anything this would have to be the most pathetic attempt in history. This is a real event that we tried our best to capture given the time of night, equiptment, and emotional fortitude. If your not going to read the entire thread and just try to pop on here to get a reaction, hit the ignore button.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
do i win some sort of cool medal for making up a bs story? am i trying to form a new religion? i'm sorry but i really dont see a single sick benefit of lying here. All i wanted to do was to share my story so that anyone with a similiar experinence might add some insight as to what we experienced.

I even spent all day and all night staking out the area on the trip back... honestly guy, your a jerk. I wasted 1/3 of my entire vacation with this $hit, all because i thought i could actually document some reproducable evidence that i could share here with ATS.

Oh by the way i see your brand new here, welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultraterrestrial
I am truly disappointed in this site and you guys here. Ya'll are an extremely gullible bunch. This guy's story is the most farcical and complete joke I have ever in my life experienced in relation to UFO's. This story has more holes than a turkey after taking 3 buckshot rounds.

I'm not even going to begin delving into it because it's such a comical farce it's not even worth it but I greatly suggest you guys re-read it from the beginning and deeply consider some of the events, i.e. his alleged ability to spin his car around "James Bond Style" to shoot his high beams on the "UFO" (which by the way is the size of a "baseball"
all while doing a purported 120 mph.

Please, ban such rubbish before our community becomes a complete and laughable joke, if it hasn't already.

Now, I agree with you about some of the crap on these boards, but this guy never once tried to pass anything off as fact. In fact, he went above and beyond by providing evidence and possible explainations as to why it wasn't a Alien. I just wish other posters would do the same. You should really go read Sleeper's blog if you want to be outraged.

To Hiii_98, thanks a lot for going about this in a responsible manner, and I think you are onto something with the unmanned drone theory. I can totally see how in a state of near panic you would come to your initial conclusion.

If it was a drone......... think how hard the person controlling it was laughing. I hate to say it, but that has to be an awesome job. Flying that thing around at night and scaring the piss out of people.

Best of luck to you

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I can totally see how in a state of near panic you would come to your initial conclusion.

I am really just trying to be fair and grasp any logical explination other than the supernatural one. Sorry if this looks like i'm "changing my story" but i'm not trying to sell a story in the first place, only understand what the hell happened. It really would have made a world of difference if it was day light and i was actually expecting to see what we saw. Thanks for your fair words. I'm only interested in the truth. I did get the feeling that whatever it was had no intention to communicate and that it was sent to observe. What was strange was that we would not see it following or chasing other cars. I really think something bigger was going on that night and these things were sent on a scout like mission. Over the mountain i did see a very bright white light that was making erratic movements, but was so intently focused on what was in front of us i paid little attention.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
awsome i just wrote a 2 page letter and ATS crapped out and lost it all... anyhow to summarize your the one making up stories as i never claimed to be driving 120mph and to do a 180. I'm not sure how a jeep could go 120 mph in the first place, but lets pretend it can, how would it do a 360 or 180 at that speed? I drive drag motorcycles as a side hobby and quite good at it, and also stunt motorcycles, i dont see how what you are saying has anything to do with the reality of events in my story. Yes i did drive away the first time at a very high rate of speed (80-90 mph). Yes i did stop later that night on the side of the road, and whipped the car violent around in a 180 maneuver to attempt to cast more light than my FLASHLIGHT was capable of (my high beams) onto the object which was persuing us and hovering stationary behind my STATIONARY car.

It pisses me off, a hoax..if i was going to ever hoax a ufo anything this would have to be the most pathetic attempt in history. This is a real event that we tried our best to capture given the time of night, equiptment, and emotional fortitude. If your not going to read the entire thread and just try to pop on here to get a reaction, hit the ignore button.
Text

Here's your own words from your VERY FIRST POST you pathetic fraud:

I hit the gas and peal out trying to escape thinking we are about to be abducted. Going 110 mph the thing is still following at the same distance behind us.

What's wrong, you can't even keep your own facts straight?

That's just ONE of the many absurd holes in your ridiculous attempt at a hoax. This hoax doesn't even warrant my effort to demonstrate the rest because it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain how amateurish your farcical hoax attempt really is. But like I said for anyone who wants to see for themselves, just take a careful re-read through this thread and note how many inconsistencies, outright lies, or plain absurd statements there have been.

There's only one part of your post I agree with: this would have to be the most pathetic attempt in history.

Nice try, though.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by ultraterrestrial]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hii98...

So, I honestly thought this thread would have died ages ago, as I too really didn't believe the whole story. But, you're still bouncing back after a ton of nay sayers, so bravo.

The only thing I'd like to add for you, and every Alien hunter here, is to consider other hoaxers out there, doing things such as your story just to generate UFO news, then laugh about it. I wasn't there, so I will never know exactly what you saw. But in your own mind, is there any chance that this could have been the work of some kids, or even adults, playing around with people out looking for UFO's? I mean, you were in the hot spot for Alien stories, Area 51, etc. If I wanted to go play around and trick people, this is where I would go. You have the same thing with Bigfoot, guys running around scaring people for fun.

Anyway, it was your experience, but just realize there are nuts out there that would pull that and other stunts just to mess with people, and don't have a thought in the world that everyone carries a gun now, and many people shoot first, then look out their car window ;-)

Oh, if someone else on this thread already brought this scenario up, sorry. I haven't read anything here in a week or two.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
no of course not, this happened at 1:45am on the side of the road in literally the middle of no where Utah I-70. It was about 20 miles to the next city with a population of about 60. There were alot of interesting subjects brought up in this thread still yet unexplored... The area51 trip we took after the event was planned and we experienced nothing other than some very unusal events with the camo dudes.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The main problem is we need to see the whole video. Hiii can Start by uploading the entire tape somewhere. Even if it includes vegas, or wisconsin, or utah or nevada. Then we can get an idea exactly what was happening and when. Let us see the "vacation" unfold from start to finish. Especially tone of voice, etc. The huge problem is the short video's, etc.

If you did this, the community would probably pipe down a bit.

Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
some of it is personal and embarassing (nothing sexual) lol, i'd feel better if someone whose been following the thread reviewed it and maybe posted the relevant clips. There is no 1 hour nonstop video. It is all short 3-5 minute clips 20.. and maybe 10 pictures.

but i have them all and the majority have not shared yet. This is the internet and i'd like to seperate my personal life from this experience, and if someone wants to look through them and report back or convince me to put whatever is relevant online for everyone here, i'm ok with that.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
SO now you see how it is when trying to share.

People will go over every word you say and if you make a typo error or are off by 20 miles an hour from what you wrote earlier you are called a liar, this is what is making the world go around these days.

Kinds makes you want to say it's worthless, doesn't it.

Edited to add this:

Your picture is interesting. The ET is similliar but the arms are to short for one thing.

I never saw a ship look like that before mysef but what you have shown is very interesting and I think this brings forth many questions of interest.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yes and no
. I was just excited when i was telling the story. I know what you mean by your comment. I think its worth it to pull back the curtain alittle on a possible black ops operation or truely paranormal event. The more its discussed i'm sure other evidence will come to light, especially that possible underground base that we discovered across the street from the location in question (that no one has identified yet). Its either a nuke waste facility or some underground tunnel system that might connect with the Utah Moab site or continue on deep beneath the Rocky Mountains. The more i talk about this the more possiblities come up. I know what happened and i dont care about the skeptics because i consider myself a skeptic as well! Its hard for even me to believe what happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, I can see how it is hard for even you to believe but the point is if at any time you were a true skeptic you can now say I do have questions on this. MANY OF US THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS HAVE SAID MANY TIMES THAT THIS IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE YOURSELF TO KIND OF UNDERSTAND. Sorry about the caps I wasn't yelling, I look at the keys when I type and when I looked up , oops!

Now that your mind is opening a little further maybe one day you will see reality isn't exactly as you were taught and there are many things not understood. One thing I have noticed is when you do try to explain different reality people still try to compare to ours.

As much as you try not to let the skeptics get to you sometimes they do and all we can do is sit back and just think about smacking them upside there heads, j/k

[edit on 22-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So, if I got your response to my "Could it have been pranksters?" comment correctly, you are 100% confident that there was no way any of your experience could have been human related?

If you're confident, I'll bite and jump in here. There are many services that you can use to send larger file sizes. I think www.yousendit.com is a place I've used in the past. Maybe you could have 2-3 members here look at an "un-cut" version of the video, I would say only 5-10 minutes prior to incident, then if there is maybe 5-10 min post incident. I would recommend posting the raw file, not transferring it to WMA, etc. Keep it just the way it came off your recorder. That way we could confirm time codes, frames, etc.

Balls in your court now. I'll volunteer some time if you want me to look, or there are many others here you could use as well. I would recommend at least three separate members, with good reputations. Good luck. Since you have offered I would get on this soon, otherwise people will say you're stalling and faking ;-) Nature of our subject, I know you understand this by now.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
deal. i'll send you my email address and i'll exchange the unedited raw files in the next two hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join