Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
mufon will be doing a electron microscope analysis and a DNA test on the object. I cant take more pictures as i dont want to contaminate the object with foreign (my) DNA. I think it would probably be best to leave it in its current state until taken care of by MUFON. I will update you all with the results.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Can't you take a photo without touching it?

In what conditions do you have it stored?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
there is skin tissue surrounding it right now. I doubt a photo would show much other than what looks like a piece of chicken floating in solution. There is tissue and a scar tissue like substance surrounding the object at the moment.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
if anyones still undecided about who is saying what

Listen to this audio and make a decsion as to wether it is him and his gf making up words and gibrish

media.putfile.com...

Clearly someone is pulling our legs

The last 30-40 secs is a cleaner comparison for 2 audios ,One of hii and his gf talking,one of the "being" talking

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Disgustipated]

Yes, it's obviously her speaking, I think most people knew that when they first heard it. I don't think she is purposely making up giberish though and I believe the poster and his missus really don't think it was her but that is simply because they have worked themselves up that something very strange has happened, so now they are finding oddities in everything, no matter how mundane the true explanation is.

What is happening with that voice, as far as I'm concerned is...
She says she doesn't see #, she then is either craning her neck to search for it, or has put her chin to her chest to hold something or look downwards, all this time she has something in her mouth. She has put something in her mouth because she is probably searching for something in her bag or in the car, which also makes her words muddied as she is concentrating on several things at once.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

Originally posted by Southpaw11

Hiii

Did you review those questions I left above?

Your ADD/attention span thing. It's common among abductees. It's a potential "side effect" of being "programmed".

Check out that list if you've not. From your writing in here, I've already noted a few "red flags".

The "sighting" is definitely real. The shadow people around the car were real. The truckers really would not have woken up... THAT must have been shocking to you...

What about the following for you and your g/f?

parents have sightings/experiences?
grandparents?
greatgrandparents?
aunts and uncles?
cousins?
siblings?

Have any of them had these things happen? The reason why I ask is that there's coming to be a general "consensus" that this may very well be genetically related. Which, in turn, would mean your parents, aunts and uncles, et al would have had similar or the same experiences...

SP

I know someone who says he once prevented an abduction by doing an OBE. He says it wasn't the greys, but similar...they looked brownish in color and had weak and thin bodies, but a huge head.

According to him, they tried to pull him out of his bed by grabbing his feet. It was two of them, they were small. After he finished them, they just vanished and their faces looked scared. Then he ended the OBE, woke up and was fine with no signs of an abduction. Since this time he never heard from them again.

He's a very credible person and before that event he never was interested in ufos or ets.

I've had people tell me about their dreams too.

Hii. Can we not get your missus on here mate, so she can relate her side of the story to us?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

WOW this was a quote from MattSev15 on another thread of his... Guess what bud, the TWO (yes count that 2...) of us both saw the same Unidentified Flying Object, in the SAME area (i repeat the SAME AREA), at the SAME TIME, and after both drawing seperate pictues the next day found the drawings to be almost exactly identical in every unique aspect. Wow by your own definition then what we saw "must be true"... If after reading this, you backpeddle on your own standards for judginge the validity of a case, then i would think your personal opinions are of little value as even you cannot adhere to your own standards for "truth".

[edit on 22-2-2007 by hiii_98]

Can you show us the drawings, please?

And, ignore Matt, I'm pretty sure the 15 in his name is his age. I don't mean to pull the age card here or use it as a childish remark but we all know how annoying, ignorant, obnoxious and cretinous kids can be at that age.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Is anyone ever going to address why someone was saying I CAN"T SEE SH*T two times in a row on the video, in a chinese accent?

Why do people have such trouble understanding this? Do you really find it so hard to be able to view scenarios from another's perspective?

She had obviously lost track of the light, he was viewing it but too engrossed to properly explain where it was. It could have been on a blind side to her position, she was driving after all. She just couldn't see it during those 30 seconds of teh video.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr man
what i would do is if u have a watch i would start the stopwatch at the faintest sigh of alien contact

I doubt very, very much that you would!

The last thing that would enter your mind would be to start a stop watch, never mind going finding one first, or if using your watch or your phone, messing around to set it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Listen i'm ONLY sharing this because i've held onto it for so long and was worried it would be too sensationalistic as I dont know the history behind nor did I take this picture.

Here it is

i131.photobucket.com...

whats even stranger is that that is EXACTLY what i saw that night...

does look somewhat similiar to what i drew actually

i131.photobucket.com...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by hiii_98]

It's a 2D image, anyway.

Most probably an image from a T-Shirt I would think.
It's odd that it is in with your pictures though, doesn't bode well for your case.
I still believe you are innocent of any maliciousness, though. That isn't to say I think you have been followed by a UFO, or a travelling red light district.

EDIT: Sorry for my big wall of posts, it was a very long thread to get through.

P.s. Loch Ness, not Lock Ness.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
Just to get this straight.
So, on the video labeled ASF_0030, the voice that sounds like someone "speaking in a foriegn language with a pen in their mouth" was neither you nor your G/F and you couldn't hear it when you were recording?
Interesting. I also hear a lot of interferance clicking around in there. Were you holding the camera or was it mounted?

I'd love for an audio guy to analyze the sound alone on that vid.

Cuhail

its been years but i'm still shocked at what we caught on audio. Its NOT my voice and it sure isnt my wife's... we (BIG MAYBE) caught a skinwalker on audio.

here is a link again:

s131.photobucket.com...

sounds like it says "i cant see $hit" or i'm trying to make english out of a foreign language. There are some other words as well which are completely unrecognizable.
edit on 11-3-2012 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread. I believe something very strange happened to hii and his wife that night, and he is as perplexed as everyone else.

The early links lead to nowhere now, I wish they could all be updated, or posted here. Anyway that could happen?

I very much believe in interdimensional visitor types, and think you stumbled upon some here.

Great thread. Old, but great. I've only read to page 11. Will catch up later. It's looong.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join